IIGHT HERE'S THE DEAL. A NEW MONTH IS APPROACHING & SINCE THE NEW ALBUM IS DROPPING I FIGURED ID POST SOMETHING FRM LLT. BUT I AM NOOOOT DOING THT UNTIL I GET AT LEAST 15 PPL SAY THT THEY PROMISE NOT TO ATTACK MALIAH. NO JOKING. LAST YEAR NIGGAS DID THT & IT WAS OUT OF HAND. SOON AS I GET 15 COMMENTS/TWEETS/TXTS/EMAILS PROMISING YOU WILL LEAVE MALIAH ALONE I WILL HAVE A POST FOR YOU. THNX
.
Lmfao they attacked her on twitter? ZEAD!!! I didn't know that. But I promise not to attack her although that won't change the fact I don't like her in this story nor in real life. Tuh! Can't wait for the new chapter. ^__^
ReplyDeleteWHO TF IS MALIAH THOUGH LOL SHE'S IRRELEVANT
ReplyDeletePromise To not attack Maliah
ReplyDeleteI promise not to attack Maliah...cross my heart.
ReplyDeletePromise
ReplyDeletepriomise
ReplyDeletePromise
ReplyDeleteI promise I wouldn't ever attack Maliah !
ReplyDeleteI promise, wait we talking on twitter or even in our comments??
ReplyDelete~@NickiMmemphis
ok ok ok fine. I promise not to attack her...no matter what the case is I will leave her alone.
ReplyDeleteI fully understand this is a Fanfiction & no matter how bad we want some of these happy moments to be forreal!!!, I will be one to keep my composure :) lol
ReplyDeleteLmfaooo. Pinky promise.
ReplyDeletepromise!!!!
ReplyDeleteI freakin LOVE this story & promise!
ReplyDeleteeve though i hate that hoe i promise not 2 bash her!!!
ReplyDelete#16 I promise. She's isn't relevant to me that much anyway. But I might cuss her out on here via comments never twitter.
ReplyDeletepromise lolz u know me tho!!! still wanna kick her ass
ReplyDeletePromise lol i dont even know da chick twitta
ReplyDeletepromise
ReplyDelete