dricki

dricki

Monday, October 29, 2012

INTERLUDE

OK GUYS, SO THIS ISN'T THAT LONG, BUT I FEEL LIKE YOU GUYS DESERVE A LITTLE SOMETHING SINCE IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I'VE POSTED. I THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE IT ALL POSTED ON IT'S 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY, BUT DUE TO THIS STORM & SHIT, I DONT SEE THAT HAPPENIN. BUT DON'T WORRY, IT'S ALMOST DONE. AS ALWAYS, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STICKING WITH ME. IT MEANS THE WORLD. I'LL LET U READ NOW. ENJOY!





“WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE MADE IT THROUGH?!” she yelled to the person at the end of the receiver.

“I don't know what else you want me to tell you. I didn’t everything I could. I stopped treatment, I forced them to stop breathing support, but he just……survived. I tell you it was nothing short of a miracle.”

Mailah’s blood was boiling. This was not how this was supposed to go. Malaki was supposed to have died 3 weeks ago, but he didn’t. By some unreasonable stroke of bad luck, he had lived through this trying ordeal, even after Maliah had injected a contaminant for the MRSA virus into his heart herself. And not only that, the situation had seemed to make the bond between Drake & Nicki stronger. This wasn’t going to work. All her attempts at trying to keep her hands as clean as she could ha failed. It was time to take matters into her own hands.

“Hey, you still there?” The man said. She had forgotten she was on the phone.

“Oh, sorry honey, I'm still here. What is it?”

“Do you think you can come back over & see me tonight?” she curved her mouth into a devilish smile. She wouldn’t mind tying up a few loose ends before she started planning what she was going to do next.

“Sure sweetie.” She said. “I’ll be there in an hour.”

10 comments:

  1. I wanna know who this bastard ass mothafucka is? Man I gotta go back and read some chapter for clues? Is it that nigga who wanted them to give up on Malachi. Maliah a bitch foreal. she need to give up Drake dont want her salty ass pussy. When she gon' die Koyoa? Shit she needs to

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, hell... not THIS bitch! -____- Ha crazy ass needs to die. I hope Nicki catches her & beats the living SHIT out of her. You should write that. Not cuz it'd be sexy though... to see Nic fighting or anything... her shirt ripped & whatnot... yea, no personal gain here. It's just needed... K, bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What The Hell Is Going Through This Crazy Bitches Mind. -___- like Back off. Give it up. I really cant stand her..
    MY BABY MADE IT.. I Knew He was a fighter. Im soo Proud of him. *Happy Sigh* and Drake and nic are still doin good? My Day has been made. Thanks for postingg! Long..Short... Idnt Care about the length, A Post is A Posst! ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now see...I come back to the blog to read and THIS FUCKING LOOSE PUSSIED CRAY CRAY KING GEORGE OF THE APES LOOKING BITCH TALKS ABOUT HOW SHE ATTEMPTED AND ALMOST SUCCEEED IN KILLING MY BABY >:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((!!!!!!! THE FUCK KINDA SHIT! I'm pissed lol and then this PUNK ASS DOCTOR who was yelling at Dr. Koyoa to stop needs a one way trip to hell and he better die worst than I did cause that nigga is all sorts of wrong and corrupt. Ugh, I'm waiting for this bitch to die son like her blood needs to be spilt like a glass of milk her time has expired she needs to go.

    *huffs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH. I completely FORGOT about her. Just when everything seemed like it was going to be alright here comes this bitch to fuck something up. I really don't have the time. Ugh. Post soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh can't this bitch just fuking die already my gawd ugh I'm so pissed I'm so glad my baby made it whew he a trooper can't this bitch just suck a dick and die slow cuz I'm gettin sick of her

    @TeamMinajAwesum

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im so happy that the baby made it through & that Nic & Drake have became stronger. That bitch needs to leave Drake & his family alone already. Ugh

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW df WOW.
    She actually injected the virus into Ki herself, that just pissed me off at a whole new level. She's that fucking desperate to break them up? She's a said fucking case...like I have nothing more to say about her bitchass. Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. *rolls sleeves up* you know what im tired of this hoe! she gets on my everlasting nerve! grrr. she beta not touch my baby again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow. Tell me why I never knew of this interlude?! Ugh. I'm sorry for being late -_- but ahhhhhh Maliah needs to faaaackin die. Omg. I cannot stand her evil ass! She is insaneee in the braiiin for doing something like that to a damn CHILD! Like she is that crazy about Drake!!! Unfuckingreal. Idgi. And who was this on the phone with her?! Hopefully, it is not Aubrey. If it is, I'll be mad as hell >_> anyway, I see you're posting the new chapter soon so I'll just keep checkin in here to see if you updated cause I don't wanna miss it this time lol :)

    ReplyDelete