chapter 57
“But, c’mon Nicki, I need to do this!”
“Nope, I'm fine.”
“But you can’t go up there all by yourself! What if you need
something?”
She rolled her eyes & turned around, directing her
attention to the man that was following her.
“Safaree, I have it all under control. Don't worry about
me.”
“Well, what about the baby?”
“He’s fine.”
“But…but…”
“Look, everything is fine. Go home to your wife. She needs
you right now.” Nicki said as she closed the drawer of Malaki’s dresser.
“She's CRAZY! Last night while I was sleep, I could feel her
breath on me. When I woke up, she was SIX CENTIMETERES from my face. She asked
me how I could sleep when she was in so much pain. She wanted to kill me!”
“I know she's a little cranky right now, but the baby’s
gonna be here in a few months so it’s hard for her. Can you imagine how nervous
she is, knowing she has to push out a baby with your big ass head? It’s
terrifying!”
“I know but…”
“Just go home, rub her feet, give her food & convince
her that sex is the only way to make the baby come out. You’ll both feel batter
after.”
Safaree frowned.
“Seems like EVERYBODY just wants me gone. She wants me gone,
you want me gone & ya know what?! I just might go.” He said leaning against
the large glass window in his nephew’s room.
“SAFAREE, DON’T!” Nicki screamed as she gripped Safaree by
his jacket before he could put his full weight on the window pane.
“Damn, Nic! You STILL ain’t fixed that damn window all the
way?” he said, dusting himself off & thanking god that he wasn’t hitting
the grown right now.
“Well, I just haven’t gotten around to it. Besides, it’s not
like he sleeps in here or anything. Ever since he’s been home, I haven’t really
let him out of my sight.” She said, walking out & heading back downstairs
where her son was coloring in the kitchen.
“It’s been like 6 months, Nic. It’s way past time to have
that shit done. I'm startin to think you really need me & just don't wanna
say it. It’s ok Nicki.” He said in a sympathetic tone as he grabbed her
shoulders. “I'm here for you.” She laughed as she shoved him back.
“Boy, BYE! Go home! The baby sitter is going to be here in
an hour. I’ll call you when I get back.” Safaree groaned before stepping up to
kiss her cheek.
“You call me if you need something.”
“Yeah, yeah.” She said, waving him off.
“Later, gator!” he said as he kissed Malaki’s curly head.
“Bye-bye.” Malaki said as he waved after his uncle. Once he
was gone, the boy resumed coloring. His tongue out as he intently channeled his
energy into the marker he was holding. Nicki bent down, admiring his work.
“Whatcha doing there silly boy?” she asked. Malaki looked up
at her & pointed to his paper.
“Look.” He said simply.
“Oh baby, I love it!” she said, laughing to herself as she noticed
more of the marker being on him than the actual paper. She swopped the child up
in her arms, making him giggle. “C’mon, let’s get you a bath before Abigail
comes.” And up the stars they went, laughing all the way.
“Are you sure it’s ok? I can still come if you need me.” The
young woman said between gagging.
“No, Abigail, its ok, really. Just get some rest.” It
wasn’t, but the girl really did sound horrible.
“I'm so sorry!” she said gagging. Nicki pulled the phone away;
frowning at the sound of her nanny, Abigail, heaving into what she hoped was a
toilet. A squeal & then a moan followed. “NOT MY PHONE!” Abigail cried just
before her phone went dead. Nicki put her hands on her head, taking a moment to
breathe. Then, she looked own at Malaki, who was tugging at her leg.
“What’s up, baby?” she asked.
“Go bye-bye?”
“I don't know, sweetie. Let me call uncle Faree.” She
reluctantly searched for him in her contacts & hit the call button. It went
straight to voicemail. “Great. So you jinx me. My nanny can’t come in & now
you don't answer.” She sighed. Just as she was about to put her phone in her
pocket, it buzzed in her hand. It was Drake.
“Hey, beautiful.”
“Hey.”
“You sound…mad.”
“I am.”
“What’s wrong?”
“Abigail is really sick.”
“Oh no. that’s not good.”
“I tried to call Safaree, but he’s not answering. What am I
gonna do? I can’t miss this meeting.”
“Calm down, just bring him to lunch & I’ll take him to
the studio with me. I’ll let him lay down a few tracks. It’s all good.”
“You sure?”
“Yes! You know he loves the studio. Now come on! Its almost
4. We’re gonna miss our reservation.”
“Alright. Than-“
“Don't you dare. Now come on. Get your sexy ass in that car
& come see me.” Nicki smiled to herself.
“Alright. See you soon.” After she hung up, he looked down
at Malaki, tugging at her fingers. With 1 shoe on & his coat upside down,
he called to her.
“C’mon mommy.” He said, pulling her to the door.
“Ok,” she sighed, “come on.” She kneeled down to him, fixing
his coat & putting on his other shoe. She packed a diaper bag quickly
before heading to the car.
“Are you excited to go with daddy?” Nicki asked.
“Yesss.” He whispered as she strapped him in his car seat.
“Do you even know what that means?”
“Yessss.” He whispered again. She narrowed her eyes at him.
“Are you just saying yes to everything I say?” Malaki tried
his hardest to mimic her expression before whispering to her.
“Yesssss.”
Nicki could help but laugh at him.
She slid in the front seat of the range rover but before she
could click her seatbelt, she heard her name called.
“Mommy…”
“Yes, baby?” she replied, looking back at her son.
“Bwankie.” He whispered shyly.
“What, baby?”
“Bwaaankiiie.”
“Oooh, you want your blankie?”
“Yesssss.” He said, dragging out the “s”. She smiled,
rolling her eyes, before getting out of the car.
“Ok, I’ll get blankie. Don’t go anywhere. I’ll be right
back.” She left her door open, shaking her head as she strutted over the gravel
back to her house to get her son’s blanket. When she reached the door, she
fished around in her purse for her key. “I swore I had just put this shit in
here.” She said to herself.
“Mommyyyyyyyyyy.” Malaki whined.
“Hold on baby, momma’s getting blankie. Soon as I find the
keys.” She said in an effort to calm him. He was crying now. Nicki huffed.
“What is his problem?”
Feeling guilty that he was in such a bad mood, she turned
around to retrieve him. She was almost to the car when everything went black.
She woke up with her head throbbing. She blinked rapidly,
trying to soothe her retinas that had been stunned by the blinding sunlight.
Nicki tried to bring her hand to her face once, twice, three times. Something
was wrong. She couldn’t move. Looking down, Nicki noticed her hands were tied.
Panic set in immediately. Where was she? Was Malaki ok? Struggling to free
herself from her bonds, she heard a chuckle from the corner of the room. Nicki
looked over to see Maliah sitting on her bed.
“Good morning!” she said cheerfully, a creepy smile
plastered on her face.
“Where is my son?” Nicki spat. Maliah furrowed her brow in
confusion.
“Your son?”
“Yes, my son! My little boy with brown hair & blue eyes!
Where is he?!”
“Ooooh, you mean Malaki.” She teased. “He's my son now.”
“He will never be
your son.”
“But…Aubrey & I are going to raise him together.” Maliah
told her. Nicki narrowed her eyes at the deranged woman.
“Over my dead body.” Maliah laughed hysterically before
letting a sinister grin settle on her face.
“I know.”
“Here’s your order Mr. Graham.” The waitress said sweetly as
she sat down a plate of grilled chicken. The sound of the dish clanking against
the table shook him out of his trance. He had been staring at his phone for the
past 3 minutes, hoping Nicki would call. It had been nearly 2 hours since the
last time he spoke with her. She was supposed to meet him for a late lunch like
she did every Thursday. It wasn’t like her to be this late without calling.
He tried to stay calm & rationalize the situation. Maybe
she was just on her way. Nicki was never on time for anything. Maybe she was
having a hard time with the baby. Nicki did say the nanny was sick. He knew he
should have stayed home today. He would have been quite content staying in bed
with Nicki, but she urged him to go.
“Business, then
pleasure. I’ll be here when you get back.”
Meaning that she would withhold the pleasure until he
finished his business. Reluctantly, he got dressed, kissed his son & headed
for the city where he was supposed to attend a meeting about the expansion of
his OVO brand. The meeting turned out to be a bust with the daughter of his
lawyer being rushed to the hospital. He was forced to reschedule. So with his
spare time, he decided to do a little shopping for Nicki & Malaki &
would meet her for lunch at their usual place. But with a meeting in the
afternoon & the nanny unavailable, things had gotten a little hectic. His 1st
thought was to go home but when she insisted she had it under control &
would bring Malaki to him at lunch, he stayed. He didn’t see the harm in having
a little time to himself. She was coming here, after all.
But now as he sat, calling Nicki for the 8th time
& going straight to her voicemail, he regretted his decision. What was
going on? She had been doing so well managing her anxiety & dealing with
the baby since they hired Abigail. But had today been too much? He had even
tried to call Safaree to go check on her. But with Maria’s growing belly &
raging hormones, it was no surprise he didn’t get an answer. He could be in the
middle of a fight, or just making up. Either way, it might be a while before he
returned the call. Drake couldn’t wait. He needed to make sure his family was
alright. He threw his napkin over his plate before getting up to leave.
“I'm not playing with you, bitch! Where is my SON!?!?” Nicki
screamed. Maliah paid her no mind, filing her nails quietly.
“Temper, temper.” She mused. “Keep screaming like that &
you might wake the baby.” Just then, there was a stirring from the other room.
Maliah sighed heavily.
“See, you ruined his nap.” She got up & walked down the
hall to Malaki’s room. Nicki’s heart was racing. She knew Maliah was unstable.
She didn’t want her doing anything to hurt Malaki. Thankfully, Maliah returned
with him, unharmed.
“Hey little guy.” Maliah cooed. Malaki rubbed his eyes with
his blanket before looking around.
“Mommy.” He whined groggily when he caught the sight of
Nicki in the chair. Maliah placed a kiss gingerly on his forehead.
“It’s ok sweetheart. Mommy’s right here.”
The phrase made Nicki’s skin crawl. She decided that if she
ever got out of this chair, Maliah was a dead woman. Tears ran down her cheeks
as she sat, seething at the fact that she couldn’t get to her child. Seeing
this deranged woman holding her son, made her want to vomit. She tried to free
herself again but to no avail & Nicki struggling to get free only made
Malaki more upset.
Maliah rubbed her temple. All of this crying was clouding
her thoughts. She didn’t like it.
“Bosco!” she yelled. Nicki stopped moving as she heard the
footsteps of a large man coming down the hall. He was a tall, scary looking
man, about 6’5’’, with a heavy build, at least 300 pounds. Maliah handed Malaki
to him.
“Do something with him.” Bosco nodded without saying a word
before taking the child & leaving.
“No! Please don't hurt him. PLEASE!!!!” Nicki cried. Once
the man was nowhere in sight, Maliah crossed the room & quickly slapped
Nicki in the face.
“Shut up! I've had enough of your screaming. I'm not gonna
hurt the kid. Drake would never forgive me if something happened to our son.” Maliah
said, smiling to herself. “Besides, I'm starting to really like him.”
Nicki shook her head, trying hard to erase the disgusting
thoughts of what Maliah could’ve been doing to her baby while she was
unconscious.
“I swear I'm gonna kill you.”
“Ha! Says the bitch tied to a chair. Slim chance of that
happening. By the time you get free, me, Drake & our son will be long
gone.”
“He’s never gonna leave with you.”
“Maliah squatted down to level her face with Nicki’s,
looking right into her eyes, & smiled.
“As long as I have that kid…he’ll follow me anywhere.”
Nicki slouched in the chair, sobbing silently.
“I just don't understand why you want to hurt me like this.”
Nicki said between choked cries. Maliah cocked her head to the side slightly
& caressed Nicki’s face.
“I really don't want to hurt you, Nicki. If I could trust
you to stay by my side & not turn Drake against me, we wouldn’t even be
having this conversation.” She said, twirling a few strands of Nicki’s hair
around her finger.
“Then what do you want?”
Maliah leaned in close, her lips just touching Nicki’s as
she spoke.
“I want you gone.”
Nicki tried to hold her resolve but the realization that
Maliah was probably going to kill her was too much. This woman could take her
son & there would be nothing she could do about it. Silently, Nicki prayed
that something, anything, would happen soon.
It seemed like hours, but the light had finally turned green
& Drake wasted no time zipping down the road toward his home. He couldn’t
shake the uneasy feeling in the pit of his stomach. Something was definitely
wrong.
Slowly, he pulled into the driveway, his tires crunching
softly over the gravel. Nicki’s car was in the same place it was when he left
this morning. Safaree’s yellow Jaguar was sitting right next to it. So he was
here. So why hadn’t he answered, or called him back? Something had to be wrong.
He jogged up to the house & took the steps, 2 at a time. He tried the
handle gently. The door was unlocked. This wasn’t like Nicki. She never left
the door unlocked. Silently, he crept inside & headed for the kitchen. But
when he reached the doorway, he saw no one was there.
“Nicki?” he said as he side stepped back around the corner.
He didn’t know why, but he felt the urge to be very careful with his steps. He
stealthily made his way up the stairs. The closer he got, the more anxious he
felt. Carefully, he crept over to Malaki’s door & pushed it open.
“Dada!” Malaki cried. Before he could respond, Drake felt
his body being seized by someone, slamming him to the ground. He struggled
against his captor, trying to fight his way free, all the while, screaming “GET
THE FUCK OFF ME!!”
The sound of Drake’s voice sent fear straight to Nicki’s
heart. It was bad enough that she & Malaki were
in danger. Now she was worried about what might happen to Drake during all of
this. The thumping & yelling got louder as they got closer to the room.
Bosco entered first, dragging Drake by his collar.
“Found him snooping around.” Bosco said to Maliah. The
moment Drake laid eyes on her, he began to panic. He looked across the room
& saw Nicki & immediately tried to get to her. The ruckus was giving Maliah a migraine. She
pulled the semi-automatic from her waist & let off a shot. Everyone fell
silent as the glass from the large bay window shattered into a thousand pieces.
“Great,” Maliah said sweetly, “now that I have your
attention. Bosco, why did you drag him in here like that? Don't you know he’s
the love of my life?!” before he had a chance to answer, the gun was pointed at
his head & the bullet was released, his brain splattered across the crisp
white wall. Nicki & Drake were both stunned, neither of them moving. They
couldn’t believe that she had just shot a man right in front of them. Maliah
turned to Drake. “I'm sorry about the wall, sweetheart. But don't worry. We won’t
have to worry about this when we get to our new house.”
“New house?” Drake said, confused.
“Yes! When we go off to start our new life together. Just
you, me…& our son.”
“Our son?”
“Yes! Malaki, silly! I mean, I sure we’ll have more in the
future. But I think he’s enough for right now.” Drake looked at Nicki confused
& scared. Her eyes returned the same emotions. Drake was nervous. He didn’t
want to show Maliah that he was freaking out. The only thing he could think to
do was play along for the safety of everyone involved. With that gun still in
her hand, he didn’t want to take any chances. He turned to her, smiling.
“I thought you would never come.” He said to her. Maliah
smiled as a grim expression spread across Nicki’s face. Had he been planning
this? No. Drake would never do that to her. This had to be part of a plan to
get them all out of here. She forced down the lump in her throat & tried to
remain calm.
“So you did miss me!” Maliah said as she wrapped her arms
around Drake’s neck & kissed his cheek.
“You know I did.” he cooed. “I'm sorry I didn’t come for
you. I just didn’t know what to do. I didn’t want to hurt her.”
“I know baby. You’re so nice; I know you don't like to hurt
anyone. Even if they deserve it.” Maliah glared at Nicki.
“But I wasn’t worried. I knew you’d come for me.” He said
sweetly. Just then, Malaki began to cry.
“Oh no. looks like our little man is calling for me. I
should go get him.”
“Baby why doing you let me do it.” Drake said quickly. He
didn’t want her anywhere near his child. Maliah turned to him slowly, murder in
her eyes.
“Let’s go get him together, sweetie.” Her voice was sweet,
but the look in her eyes let him know this was not a request. Stiffly, he moved
out of the door with her & down the hall to retrieve his son. He tried to
be the 1st one to reach in the crib & grab him, but she was too
quick. Maliah held him tightly in her grasp as they made their way back down to
the room.
“Well, darling, if you just want to get a few things, we can
be on our way. I believe everything is handled. I have all of the keys so it’ll
be a while before she can follow us. That is, if she can ever get out of this
chair.” Maliah said proudly.
“What about Safaree? You didn’t kill him, did you?”
“As much as I wanted to, no. I strangled him from behind, so
he never saw me. He’s in there.” She said, motioning to the bathroom. “I
figured that it might cause more alarm if they were both dead. He’ll wake up in
a few hours. Maybe. He’ll give us a few hours as he tries to convince the
police he didn’t do this. Which will be hard, since his prints will be on this
gun.” Nicki’s heart was racing. What if she had thought this all the way
through? What if Safaree was dead in her bathroom? She would be left here &
Drake as well as her son would be gone forever with this maniac. She felt so
useless. From this chair, she could do nothing. She was hoping Drake would come
up with an idea to get her out but he knew he wouldn’t as long as Maliah had
Malaki in her grasp.
Drake sighed. “Well, I guess you had it all figured out
then. What are we waiting for?” he smiled at her, his fingers creeping around
her waist.
“Wait, I have to take care of the girl.” Maliah protested.
She lifted the gun, pointing it in Nicki’s direction.
“Wait, wait, baby. Don't do that. How is that fair?”
“I don't care about what’s fair to her!” Maliah screamed.
Drake caressed her face.
“No, baby, not to her. To you. All this time, she's been
using me & flaunting it in your face. She stole me away from you. It’s
caused both of us so much pain & heartache. But now we have the upper hand.
We can make her pay.” Maliah’s lips shifted into a shady grin.
“What do you have in mind?” she wondered. Drake pulled her
close.
“I say, you keep her alive, let her live every day, knowing
what you’ve taken from her. You’ll have me, you’ll have her son & there’s
nothing she can do about it. If you don't kill her, she’ll be forced to wake up
every morning, grief stricken that you have everything. That way she’ll suffer.
Just like you did.” Maliah was quiet, mowing the idea over in her mind before
offering Drake a cheesy grin.
“You are amazing. But wait, how do we know she won’t say
anything?”
“She won’t. We have the baby. If she knows what’s good for
him, she won’t tell.” Drake assured her. “Will you Nicki?” he looked over at
her, using all of his will to retain his strong resolve. His eyes were looking
right into Nicki’s, trying as hard as he could to commune with her that it was
best that she cooperated. He didn’t know if it was because of him, or the
threat to Malaki that convinced her, but she shook her head slowly. He looked
back at Maliah, smiling. She turned to Nicki.
“You're lucky he’s so nice. I would’ve killed you. But I
know that once we leave, you’ll wish you were dead, so this is just as good.” Maliah
smirked. “Come on, hunny, let’s go.”
“Hold on, sweetheart.” Drake said. “Can I just…can I just
have a moment? I just have to say a few things. Then we can begin the rest of
our lives together. As a family.” Maliah narrowed her eyes at him before
pulling a switch blade from her back pocket.
“Ok, sweetie. But hurry up. We have to get going soon.” She
said, holding the blade firmly to Malaki’s neck. Drake gulped hard before
slowly walking over to Nicki.
His focus was on her, his eyes dark, lids low, a scowl on
his lips.
“All you had to do was leave us alone.” He growled. “You
ruined everything!” Before she could react, his hand came down swiftly across
her face. Her skin was hot & stinging as she looked up at Drake, tears
pricking at her eyes. She looked a t him just long enough to see him mouth the
words ‘Trust me’ before putting her head down. Drake let his eyes linger on her
for a little longer, taking her in. if his plan didn’t work, this could be the
last time he saw her & he hated it. Beaten & broken was never a way he
wanted to see any woman, except for the one that was holding his son right now.
He turned away & let his fingers intertwine with Maliah’s as he plastered
another fake smile on his face.
“Ok my love. Let’s go.” He said as they exited the room.
Drake’s heart was racing. He had to think of a way to get
Malaki away from Maliah & incapacitate her long enough to free Nicki &
get them to safety. His mind was going over different scenarios, but none of
them seemed like they would work. He could push her down the stairs, but he
wasn’t sure if he could pull Malaki from her grasp in time.
“I'm so happy things are working out, baby. We’re gonna be
so happy together!” Maliah squealed. Drake didn’t look at her.
“I know, sweetheart.” Was all he said.
All the while, Malaki continued to cry. Maliah bounced the
boy rhythmically on her hip, but to no avail. Her patience was running thin
& it was evident on her face. Drake was starting to panic. He had to calm
him down before she snapped & did something crazy.
“Baby, he’s really cranky. Why don't you let me calm him
down so you can have a break?” Maliah turned to Drake, smiling as she pinched
his cheek.
“Oh Aubrey, how dumb do you think I am? I've come too far to
slip up so easily. Besides, he needs to get used to his new mommy.” She said in
a sing song voice.
“I wasn’t trying to play you or anything, I just thought-“
“Listen to me.” She growled. “You’re not getting this kid. I
don't want you asking me again. And just to show you I'm serious…” she flipped
the blade around in her fingers & brought it to Malaki’s hand, slicing his
flesh swiftly. The child wailed out in agony as Drake looked on, horrified at
what she had just done. “Every time you mention it, I’ll cut him. Understand?”
Drake nodded stiffly. Maliah cradled Malaki in her arms. “Baby, see what daddy
did? He made me hurt you. Let’s get you a Band-Aid, ok?” They made their way to
Malaki’s room, entering his bathroom. Maliah sat him on the counter as she
rummaged the medicine cabinet in front of her for a Band-Aid. “Here we go,
Whinne The Pooh!” she cooed. She slipped the strip out of its packaging &
onto his hand but it didn’t stop the boy from crying. “What is wrong with him?!
I thought I was doing everything right. Maybe having a kid wasn’t a good idea
after all.”
Drake’s heart dropped at her statement. He needed to do
something, anything.
“He’s just wet, why don't you try changing his diaper?” Drake
suggested as calmly as he could manage.
“You’re so smart, baby! What would I do without you?” Maliah
chimed. She gripped his wrist, dragging him along as she carried the child to
his crib. She grabbed a diaper & hummed to herself as she changed Malaki.
Drake canvased the room, looking for anything that could
help him escape. Right next to him on the dresser there was a picture frame.
Heavy silver. He hoped it would be enough. Drake moved up to grab the frame,
careful not to let it scrape against the dresser. He placed his free hand
delicately on Maliah’s hip while nuzzling his nose in to the crook of her neck,
kissing her softly.
“You’re so beautiful.” he whispered to her. She placed her
arm over his; smiling as his warm lips touched her body. “Come closer.” He beckoned.
She melted into him, closing her eyes as he controlled her. He exhaled, letting
his warm breath tickle her skin. She was moaning ever so softly as the frame
hit her face. Her body went limp & he let her slump to the floor. He sat
the broken frame back down before scooping up Malaki, taking Maliah’s knife
& gun & racing down the hall to free Nicki.
“What happened?” Nicki asked.
“No time for questions. We gotta get out of here. It’s gonna
be dark soon & we don't know how many more people she has out there helping
her.” he said as he cut the rope from Nicki’s wrists. “I don't know how long
she's gonna be knocked out or what we might run into out there but if for any
reason we get separated-“
“Drake-“
“Listen to me!” he said gripping her shoulders. “If we get
separated, you take the baby & you find help. Understand?” she bit her lip,
not wanting to cry as she shook her head. She didn’t even want to think about
the possibility of them not making it out of this together. But now was not the
time for breaking down. She had to stay strong.
Once she was free, he handed her Malaki.
“My car is unlocked but the keys are downstairs by the
door.” Said Drake. He stood up & shoved the pistol in the waistband of his
jeans.
“Wait.” Nicki said grabbing hold of his arm. “What if
neither of us can get away? Or what if I'm out & you’re on your way? What
can I do?” Drake thought for a minute. He wasn’t really sure he would be
leaving. He was planning on holding Maliah off until they could escape but he
had to give Nicki an answer or she wouldn’t focus.
“Ok. If we split up, wait for me in the woods behind the
house. You can wait for me there. But if you don't see me in 10 minutes, you
leave.”
“Ok.”
“Ten minutes, Nicki.” he said as he looked her in her eyes
sternly.
“Ten minutes.” She repeated. Drake looked at her for a
moment before crashing his lips against hers, kissing her passionately. Once he
pulled away he stroked Malaki’s face & kissed his forehead. “Alright let’s
go. We’re just gonna head straight down the stairs, then-“ but before he could
finish, his face met with a baseball bat. He was unconscious immediately.
Nicki was stunned as she watched Maliah stagger in her
direction, blood trickling from a gash on her forehead. She could tell that the
time for compromise was over. She was going to kill them all. Nicki dashed past
Maliah, Malaki clutched to her chest. But she wasn’t fast enough. After picking
up the knife from the floor, Maliah raced after them.
"Get back here!" She screamed as Nicki dashed for
the stairs. She grabbed the banister quickly, trying to keep her balance. But
Maliah was quick on her heels. She grabbed Nicki by the back of her shirt,
yanking her to the ground. Nicki’s back collided with the hard steps, nearly
knocking the wind out of her.
She began punching
Nicki repeatedly. Nicki’s body was curled in a ball, withstanding every blow as
she used her body as a shield for Malaki.
"Get off of me!" She yelped as she jutted her
elbow out, effectively hitting Maliah in the face.
Nicki looked up to
see Maliah pulling out her knife. She kicked Maliah to the ground & pulled
her by her leg, flinging her down the stairs. She & Malaki then raced out
the backdoor & into the woods, camouflaging themselves in the trees.
She needed time to think. The keys were back in the house.
She could easily run in & get them but Malaki was slowing her down. There
was no way she was leaving him behind in the woods. Who knows who else Maliah could
have brought with her. There had to be a way. She closed her eyes trying to
focus as Malaki began to whimper. She couldn't blame him. It was freezing &
night began to fall which meant it would only get colder. She had to find a way
to get back in that house & get out safely. That's when she remembered that
Drake told her the car was unlocked. Inside the house, she could see Maliah
thrashing around, destroying everything in her path on her way upstairs. This
was her chance. She sprinted across the yard to his phantom & silently
opened the door.
"Mommy has to leave you here for a little bit, ok?" Nicki whispered. She searched around for something that could keep him quiet. There were a few bags in the back, full of new clothes. She dumped them out until she spotted a soft sweater, probably something Drake bought for himself. She wrapped the fabric around her son. The child snuggled into it, laying his head on the far door of the back seat.
"I'll be back soon, I promise." She said with tears in her eyes. She didn't want to leave him here alone for fear that Maliah might get to him before she could, but what else could she do? At least in here, she knew he would be out of the cold & farther away from harm. Hopefully she would run into Maliah & take her out before she had the chance to leave the house.
"Mommy has to leave you here for a little bit, ok?" Nicki whispered. She searched around for something that could keep him quiet. There were a few bags in the back, full of new clothes. She dumped them out until she spotted a soft sweater, probably something Drake bought for himself. She wrapped the fabric around her son. The child snuggled into it, laying his head on the far door of the back seat.
"I'll be back soon, I promise." She said with tears in her eyes. She didn't want to leave him here alone for fear that Maliah might get to him before she could, but what else could she do? At least in here, she knew he would be out of the cold & farther away from harm. Hopefully she would run into Maliah & take her out before she had the chance to leave the house.
As soon as Nicki got a clear view of where Maliah was, she
tip-toed her way to the side of the house. Maliah was wounded, but she was a
quick thinker, and with every minute that passed by, she got angrier & less
stable. So, Nicki had to be 1 step ahead. She slowly turned the knob on the propane
tank until she knew it was fully closed, ensuring that the generator wouldn’t
turn on while she carried out her plan. Now, all she had to do was get to the
fuse box inside & it would be complete. Maliah was smart, but in order to
plot against Nicki, she would have to find her first. With the power out, that
was unlikely. No one knew this house better than Nicki. She could sneak past
Maliah without her even knowing. If all went well, she could be in & out in
seconds. She slid inside the front door quietly & crept past the closet, to
the shelf where she & Drake kept their keys. But when she got there, all of
the keys were gone. She huffed, frustrated, remembering that Maliah had said
she took all of the keys. Hopefully she didn’t know about the spare set of keys
she had in her dresser. She wanted to check but 1st she needed to
finish her plan.
She jetted to the room just beyond they foyer where the fuse
box was. She held her breath as she used her nails to pry open the metal door
to the fuse box. Thankfully, it opened with minimal sound. She took a deep
breath, steadying her fingers, before clicking all the switches to the left,
making the house go dark. The only light in the house now came from the pale moon
that poured in all around, washing everything in an eerie, shadowy, grey light.
She hid in the shadows, her back to the wall, until she heard Maliah’s foot hit
the last step. Once it did, Nicki made her way up to her room to get the keys
to her Maserati. But when she opened the drawer, the keys were nowhere to be
found. Nicki sunk to the floor. This couldn’t be happening. She was trying to
think of what to do, when lightning struck. The rain was coming down in sheets,
but in that split second, she saw a figure outside, heading toward the phantom.
Her heart all but jumped out of her chest. She couldn’t let anyone get to her
child. Nicki looked around until she saw the lamp in the far corner. She raced
over to it, picked it up & launched it out of what was left of the large
window in her room. This caught the person’s attention. She saw a shadow moving
toward the back door between strikes of lightning.
She didn’t have much time to decide on what to do. The
nearest house was at least a mile away & there was no way she could make it
there with Malaki by foot alone. Maliah took their cell phones & thanks to
her plan, she wouldn’t be able to use the landline to call for help. she had to
do something quick, Maliah was calling her name.
“Oh Nicki!” she shrieked. “I have something for you.” Nicki
listened as Maliah taunted her, jingling her keys wildly. Nicki huffed. She had
hoped to avoid Maliah until Malaki was in safe hands but there was no use. She
would have to face her.
She kept her back to the wall as she crept down the hall.
Maliah continued to call her name from downstairs. Nicki was almost to the
landing when Maliah began to walk up the stairs. There was no way Maliah
wouldn’t notice Nicki, now was the time to attack. Nicki jumped on Maliah,
tackling her to the floor. Maliah growled as he back collided with the
hardwood. The keys flew out of Maliah’s hands & skidded across the floor.
Nicki got up trying hard to crawl over to the keys, but she wasn’t fast enough.
Maliah pulled the switch blade from her pocket, slicing into the flesh of
Nicki’s right forearm. She clung to it instantly, panting as she bled
profusely.
Maliah jumped to her feet & dashed for the keys,
scooping them up before heading up the stairs. She looked back at Nicki rocking
back & forth, nursing her wound & smiled.
“If I can’t have him, no one can.” Maliah growled before
running toward Nicki’s room. Realizing she means to kill Drake, Nicki staggered
to her feet & raced after her. Maliah walked into the bedroom & kneeled
down beside Drake. She placed her hands delicately on his face, stroking his
cheek. “I didn’t wanna have to do this.” she said, forming tears. “But you
leave me no choice. I can’t let her have you.” The blade was almost to his neck
when Nicki came charging at her.
“LEAVE HIM ALONE!” she screamed as she pinned Maliah to the
ground. She punched Maliah over & over, leaving her skin swollen, red &
bleeding. Maliah tried to grab hold of her arms, but she was moving too fast.
It was almost all Maliah could do to protect her head.
Finally she got the strength to grab hold of Nicki’s wounded
arm & squeezed it, causing her to yell out in pain. In that second, Maliah
used all of her body weight to flip Nicki over her head, onto the floor. Maliah
scrambled over to Drake but Nicki caught her by her hair, flinging her back.
She stood up & lifted her leg, ready to give Maliah a good stomp, but she
rolled out of the way just in time. Maliah spun around on 1 knee, using her
other leg to trip Nicki. She fell to the ground just as Maliah stood up &
grabbed her hair. Nicki screamed & kicked her feet wildly as Maliah dragged
her backward out of the room.
“Stay out of my WAY!” she screamed as she shoved Nicki into
the hallway. He brought her leg back & kicked Nicki in her stomach, causing
her to cough violently. Maliah smiled. “Maybe I should just take you out right
now.” she sneered. Nicki scooted back slowly, inching her way down the hall.
“It’s sad really.” Maliah said. “I was hoping I got a chance to be with you
once before I killed you. Well…while you're awake that is.” She flicked the
knife in her hand open & closed repeatedly. “I bet you're delicious.” Tears
streamed down Nicki’s face as Maliah inched closer, cutting away her clothes as
she hovered above her.
“P-please….I’ll do anything. Ju-just don't kill me!” Nicki
stammered. Maliah was in her face now, a mocking frown settling on her lips.
“Sorry doll. I won’t take that chance. Besides, I can still
have you after you're dead.” But little did Maliah know, Nicki had no intention
of dying today.
Nicki had noticed Maliah’s biggest weakness. She let her
emotions & lusts for making a person suffer outweigh logic. So when Maliah
kicked her, Nicki knew she wouldn’t be able to resist going after her &
making her pay slowly & painfully. She pretended to be out of breath &
made her way down the hall, knowing Maliah would stalk her, keeping Drake safe
for the time being. Nicki used this time to build a little strength &
resolve for what was to come. She allowed Maliah to move closer to her until
the perfect moment. While Maliah took her time admiring the curve of Nicki’s
lips, Nicki was eyeing the gash in Maliah’s forehead.
“But maybe 1 for the road.” Said Maliah. She leaned in &
kissed Nicki, forcing her tongue inside her mouth. Nicki tried not to gag as Maliah
kissed her. Instead, she gave in; giving Maliah what she thought was complete
control. She let her hand wander up Maliah’s neck, tangling in her hair. She gripped her roots tightly, coaxing a moan
from Maliah before pulling back & head-butting Maliah as hard as she could
in her already fractured skull. Maliah howled as she fell back on her rear.
Nicki got up & raced down the hall, knowing Maliah would follow. She
slipped into Malaki’s room just as Maliah went to swipe at her with her knife.
Nicki stood behind the door as Maliah charged in. catching Maliah by surprise,
Nicki kicked Maliah’s hand, sending the knife wheeling across the room where it
hit the window, causing to splinter & crack slightly.
Furious, Maliah grabbed Nicki’s shoulders, trying to grip
her neck. But Nicki was stronger than she was. She put her arms in between Maliah’s,
pushing them apart. But Nicki was wounded & her injury was taking a toll on
her. It was getting harder & harder to keep Maliah at bay. Nicki kicked her
back, making her hit the far wall. She knew Maliah was going to try &
charge her now. She had to plan her next move just right. She spread her feet
apart, standing her ground. Maliah came at her full speed. But just as she was
about to make contact, Nicki stepped aside, shoving Maliah in the opposite
direction. Then, something happened that Nicki didn’t expect.
Somehow, Maliah grabbed hold of Nicki, pulling her down to
the ground with her. There was a crash, then a rain of glass & dust
cascaded over Nicki, followed by a gust of cool wind. Her arms felt extremely
heavy. She looked in front of herself & saw why. Maliah was holding on to
her for dear life as she dangled from the ledge of Malaki’s window. Maliah’s
weight was making it almost impossible for Nicki to keep her leverage.
“Nicki!” Maliah cried. “Don’t let me go!”
“Why not?! You're trying to kill me!”
“I-I…I framed you! In case something went wrong & you
killed me! I set it all up to make it look like you & your little sidekick
were after me. If you don't believe me, let me go & call the police!” out
the corner of her eye, Nicki saw 2 figures running toward her house in the
darkness. “SEE!?” Maliah exclaimed. “They’re with me! Just lift me up so I can
call them off.” Nicki thought it over for a second. It would be like Maliah to
do something like this, but she couldn’t be sure that she was being serious or
if she was just saying all of this to save her life. Nicki lost a bit of her
footing as Maliah thrashed about, sliding further toward the ledge. “Look, I
know this is a little too late to be saying this but you win ok. I was never
right for him & I see that now. He’s never going to love me like he loves
you. So if you pull me up, ill owe you. I’ll leave you alone. I’ll go & I’ll
never bother you again.”
“How do I know you're telling the truth?”
“You just have to believe me.” Nicki slipped further over
the ledge, causing both of them to scream. “Nicki
PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE!!!” Maliah begged as tears poured from
her eyes. “I don't wanna die.” Just then, Malaki’s door flew open, revealing a
sickly & disheveled looking Karla. Nicki looked back at her in shock. She
was nothing more than a ghost of her former self.
“Don’t do it.” she said with a heavy sigh. “Don’t save her.”
Both women looked at her in shock.
“YOU BITCH!” Maliah screamed. She was panicking now. “NICKI
DON'T LISTEN TO HER! SHE'S JUST TRYING TO COVER HER OWN ASS! THIS WAS ALL HER
IDEA FROM THE BEGINNING!!! HOW DO YOU THINK I KEPT FINDING YOU?!” Maliah had a
point. Every time they thought the past was behind them, Maliah seemed to show
up. There weren’t many people that knew their whereabouts but Karla was part of
that select few. “She’s been working with me the whole time!” Karla hung her
head.
“She's right. You have no reason to believe me when I did
put you in danger. But all I wanted to do was break you guys up. I never wanted
to hurt you or kill all those innocent people! I won’t deny any part I had in
this & I take full responsibility for everything. But I promise you, Nicki.
If you let her live, she won’t stop. She’ll keep chasing you &
eventually…she will kill you.”
“Nicki, Nicki, please. I'm not saying I wasn’t wrong. I
deserve to go to jail. But if you kill me, you're no better than I am.” Nicki’s
grip was slipping. She couldn’t hold on much longer. Maliah tried to gain some
leverage by using her feet for traction on the side of the house but it didn’t
help much. Sirens were getting closer & she could see red & blue lights
in the distance. Karla knelt down beside Nicki.
“Nicki, she's bought her way into the police department.
They’ll lie, they’ll destroy evidence…they’ll let her off. I know you don't
wanna live the rest of your life looking over your shoulder. Let. Her. Go.”
Nicki looked at Maliah, searching for something, anything
that let her know that there was at least some good inside her. For a shard of
hope that everything that Karla was saying could be wrong. She did look like a
woman desperate to cling to life. But in her heart, she knew. Nicki looked
away.
“I'm sorry.” She whispered as she let go of Maliah’s hand.
“NO!” she hollered. Before she could slip to the ground, she
grabbed Nicki’s injured arm, causing her to scream in agony. Her other hand was
grasping the gutter. “if I go, you go.” Maliah hissed. She yanked Nicki hard,
pulling her further out the window. But before they could fall from the ledge, Karla
grabbed Nicki, using all of her might to pull her back up. Maliah tried to claw
her way back up, but Karla kicked her fiercely, leaving her plummeting to the
ground & landing with a hard thud.
Nicki looked over the ledge to see Maliah sprawled over the
bushes 2 stories below. Her body lay twisted in an unnatural way; cold, dead
eyes staring up at Nicki eerily. Unexpected tears fell from Nicki’s eyes as she
covered her mouth with her hand. Car doors opened, men yelled & before
long, the lights flicked back on. It was finally over.
“It’s gonna be alright Nicki.” Karla said calmly. Just then,
2 police officers busted into the room, guns drawn.
“Let’s not make this harder than it needs to be. We saw the
whole thing, just come quietly.” Said the older of the 2 cops, his weapon
pointed at Karla. She slowly put her hands behind her back & let the
officers pull her to her feet, reading her her rights. Nicki noticed the
strangest thing as she watched Karla being put into handcuffs. She was smiling.
Not in a sinister way, really. It was more relief than anything. Suddenly,
Nicki found herself wondering exactly what Karla had been through that made her
feel like prison would be relief.
“It’s gonna be ok.” Karla said to herself as the officer led
her out of the room. The other cop helped Nicki to stand, asking her questions
that her brain couldn’t quite process as she looked at the state of dismay her
home had fallen into over the course of a few hours. Blood splatter on the walls
& pieces of drywall scattered over the floor. When she stepped out of the
room, she noticed cops scattered all over her house, picking up evidence &
taking pictures. She couldn’t believe how quickly her life had turned into a
Law & Order episode.
Out the corner of her eye, she noticed as officer walking in
the front door holding a child bundled in a blanket. It wasn’t until she heard
his voice that her mind made the connection that it was her child. She didn’t
even think. Before anyone could say anything, she was running to him.
“Mommy.” Malaki cooed as Nicki cuddled him to her chest.
“Ma’am, we’re gonna have to look you both over. If you could
just come with me, please?”
“Of course.” Said Nicki. The officer gently escorted
outside.
Out on the porch, a small child sat on the concrete steps, a
teddy bear clutched to her chest. Her tiny eyes watching as paramedics pulled 2
men from the house on stretchers, oxygen masks affixed to their faces. Another
group of people were loading long black bags into the back of a grey truck.
More & more police cars were coming, taking pictures, writing things down. It
seemed like the world was moving so fast around her while she was sitting
perfectly still. From across the yard, a woman spotted her.
“Has anyone talked to that kid?” she asked.
“No ma’am. She’s just been sitting there.” A younger male
officer said back. The woman put the pen
she was holding back in her pocket & pushed her wavy brown hair behind her
ear as she walked over to the child & sat down. “Hey.” She said sweetly.
“My name’s Olivia. What’s yours?” The
child looked at her wearily, clutching her bear tighter before answering.
“Kaliyah.” Her voice was barely above a whisper.
“That’s a pretty name.” Olivia said. This didn’t invoke a
response, but Olivia pressed on. “My captain told me that a very brave little
girl was the one who made the call to 911 & told the police to come here.
Was that you?” Kaliyah nodded her head slowly. “Do you know what happened here,
Kaliyah?” Again, the child’s head nodded. “Well, would you mind telling me?”
Kaliyah paused for a moment, looking around. On her left, she saw the pretty
lady that her aunt always had pictures of with the baby she had found crying in
the car & cuddled until he fell asleep. On her right she saw Karla. The
only person that she had felt safe with in this past year. They made eye
contact just as she was being put into the back of a police cruiser. The door
slammed & through the window, Karla gave her a reassuring nod. She looked
back to Olivia, ready to speak.
“Get me out of here & I’ll tell you everything.” Said
Kaliyah, shocking Olivia. She didn’t speak another word until she was in
Olivia’s car, driving far far away.
FINALLY!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOk so any hatred I've ever possessed for Maliah can't hold a flame to how I'm feeling about the demonic bitch NOW! Like not only does she fucking knock out my baby Onika, she is muthafucking rude to my pride and joy Ki!!! Like bitch you cut my baby's hand?! Are you FUCKING UNSTABLE?! YEAH YOU ARE AND THAT JUST MAKES ME WANNA SHOOT YOU POINT BLANK. Smdh Yes Aubz LISTEN to your conscience your conscience is NEVER wrong. Amen for you using your acting skills to buy some time cause otherwise....I don't think the family would've made it.
AYYYYYYYYE! MY GIRL ONIKA WAS KICKING SOME LUNATIC ASSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MEAN, SHE TOOK SOME HITS BUT OH LAWD SHE DID MALIAH GOOD! I love that both of my babies are smarter than the average bear cause otherwise they would've died and I would NOT have been ok with that at ALL. I never knew I'd say this, but thank the LORD that Karla shows her traitorous cuchi eating ass when she's actually needed cuz the good in Nicki would've made her pull Maliah up and it is without a shread of doubt obvious that the bitch would chase their family down until she killed them, just like Karla said. And seeing as Karla's going to jail right now, I GUESS I can forgive her for being a jealous little mole rat. But I didn't hear them say anything about Drake in the end! Is he ok?! Not too worried about SB, he'll bounce back. I'm glad my lil nigga Malaki is ok cause we went through too damn much to keep him alive for him to just die at the hands of that duck -_- Kaliyah....baby girl you better spill the WHOLE truth and nothing BUT! I'm not over her getting me killed lol don't think I ever will be.
But omg, Koyoa :") you're almost done. This is a day I thought I wouldn't witness until I graduated lol the next one's the big bang, you ready?
OH MY FUCKING GORSH! Ajxgdtwbfxbh)-5?-(>'auanganyBfzbgsnhs!!!!! LIKE WOTT?! I don't even know what to say right now like my mind is still trying to process everything i just read like WHAO! *stands up & you you a round os fucking applause* AMAZING koy just AMAZING! That was like a freaking MOVIE!
ReplyDeleteOkay maliah is a fucking crazy bitch! That was the most action pack thing i've EVER read! She needs to be admitted into a mental asylum thinkin she can get with drake & take their son NO bitch it don't work like that. Thank god drake was smart enough to think of that liddle plan, but i had a feeling it would go wrong. GO ON ONIKA! SLAUGHTER that bitch! I knew knew knew that someone was gonna fall out that window ever since nic stopped faree from leaning on it i was just waiting for it to happen. Maliah what on EARTH would make you think that nika would even THINK about saving your ass you deserve to fall, thank god karla walked in when she did yunnar cause if it wasn't for her nic would have ended up falling with maliah. Kaliyah is such a brave liddle girl especially to have gone through what she did and still be standing and she like what 5,6,7? That shit takes balls & you go and tell the police ALL the shit yo aunty did! Mwahh. Praise to lord jesus that my bewski malaki is okay!!! But what happened to drake? Is faree on?
CAN NOT WAITTT for the next chapter ^.^ p.s. your story NEEDS to be made into a movie no joke! - @AliaaaMinajxo
It's about time that bitch died. I was growing pestered of her existence.
ReplyDeleteOH MY FUCK WOW. I AM SPEECHLESS. This was so AMAZING i cant explain like wow. That fuckin crazy bitch Maliah. There is really something wrong with her. SON and she tried to HURT KI?!?!NAH! Onika was going IIIINNN. Then she had the nerve to want Nicki to save her? Hell NO. Glad that bitch Karla came in cause Nicki prob wouldve fell for Maliah crazy ass. Hopefully Kaliyah tells everything what happeded. Glad my baby Ki is ok out of all of this! But what ever happened to Aubz? :( I really hope he is okay omg.
ReplyDeleteMan.. this is the GREATEST shit ive ever read like wow. I am so READY for the last chapter. Pls Post SOON! I
~@BriLovesNM
Maliah Is a crazy ass bitch. Like this was like the movie obsessed. But Maliah is one smart girl though. I glad nicki killed her. Nicki's son is ok. I hope drake and safaree is okay. && hopefully the little girl gets to stay with nicki. This story is AMAZING The complete definition of it. I enjoyed this so much!
ReplyDelete"She couldn’t believe how quickly her life had turned into a Law & Order episode." Seriously, it is hard to believe that this story started off with Drake drunk at a club dancing with Nicki. It was cute and sweet and then all hell broke loose. Like ALL HELL!
ReplyDeleteOkay, first, Malaki is soooo freaking cute! I love that part where he was just saying yes to everything Nicki said.
Second, the moment Nicki left Malaki to go get his blanket, I started SHOUTING at my laptop screen. WTF Nic??? You know better than that!!
Third, Maliah is legit a fucking psycho. She wanted to kill Nicki and then rape her?? WHAAAAT? Cray!
Last, you did a really good job with the actions. Action is a difficult thing to write well but you definitely pulled it off. Kudos to you Koy.
Can't wait for the next/last chapter!! P.S. when is the next chapter of Love Pink getting posted?
THIS BITCH CUT THE BABY?!?!?! OH, FUCK NO!!! I was gonna wait to comment til after I read everything, but nah. I'm on the edge of my fucking seat. It made me CRINGE when Drake started sweet talking that crazy bitch. Oh, did my blood pressure rise. My heart hurts, Teddy! Why'd he hafta slap Nic!? D: My poor babies!
ReplyDelete*keeps reading*
Please tell me this deranged bitch did NOT play with my Nic Nac in her sleep.... sick ass motherfucker. Ew.
*reads on*
OMGGFFFFFFFF!!!!! THIS CHAPTER WAS FUCKING EEPPIIICCC!!!!! Ok, um... I'm so glad that crazy bitch is GONE. DONE. DEAD. FINISHED. Wow. I was worried for a minute. Dead ass thought Nic was gonna fall outta the window with her. The tears I would have cried, smh. I'm glad my babies are ok, but what abt my Drizzy Bear!? :(((((((((((((((((( I hope he's okay & ALIVE. He was very smart through all of this & so was Nic. Damn you, Teddy. I thank you for posting. Btw, I LOVE how you wrote Olivia into this. SVU is my SHIT. K, bye. ♥
OMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFJGHSWEJDHFKSAKDFAJS YESSSSS KOY, ITS ABOUT TIME THIS BITCH DIED FINALLY MY NIGGA, SHE A 'NIGGER' BULL SHIT THIS CHAPTER SLAYEDDDD. LIKE NICKI SHOULD OF SNAPPED HER NECK THO AND I WOULD CRY AND DIE. I MAD SHE SLICED THE BABY ''/ THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS CHAPTER WE REALLY DO APPRECIATE IT!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOMG like...*takes a deep breath* I...dont know what to really say but this chapter was freaking amazing! I just knew something wasnt right when SB wasn't answering anyone's calls. Like you really had me on edge(but what else is new) but this time it was like crazier. I am SO glad Maliah is finally gone! But now watch this be some One Tree Hill or Obsessed stuff and her not really be dead and when the cops go to get her body its gone. This chapter was just epic I tell ya. I hope Safaree and Drake are ok and I hope the little girl is ok and I even hope Karla doesn't have it too bad. Give us that next chapter soon please!
ReplyDeleteWOW! WOW! WOW!
ReplyDelete.........
I just.....
I think I'll come back to this tomorrow & comment....
I'm trying to gather my thoughts on what I just read....
Yeah....
OH MY GOD!!! I LOVED THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH!!! I HAD SOME MANY EMOTIONS GOING AT THE SAME! THIS WAS A GREAT CHAPTER. :-) I LOVED IT. IM SO SPEECHLESS! ONE OF MY FAVORITE STORIES TO READ. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER :-) THIS IS A VERY AMAZING STORY :-)
ReplyDeleteOmg this was the best chappter ever about time that bitch maliah died if karla didn't come when she did maliah crazy demonic ass still woulda been living and trying to kill her I hope maliah really is dead and not on no micheal myers shit and come back alive that's the shit Idnt like I hope drake and sb are ok I was screaming at my phone most of this chapter like KILL THAT BITCH NIKA and will all this stuff. That happened be traumatic to. Malaki I'm so sad that its only one more chapter left I'm gonna cry its like the last day of school so sad
ReplyDeleteOMG THIS STORY IS SO AMAZING I CANT BELIEVE IT IM SPEECHLESS THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE STORY EVERY IM IN LOVE WITH IT POST SOON PLEASE LOTS OF LOVE TILL THEN
ReplyDeleteI have never read a story that has evoked so much emotion in me, I was literally at the edge of my seat the minute Nicki left Ki to get his blanket! I can't believe this story is almost over, but I have to congratulate you for coming this far and never giving up. I hope you continue to write once you finish this story because you are an amazing writer and you should continue to share your gift with the world. I really need Drake to be okay so he, Nicki, and Ki can live happily ever after. I also really hope SB is okay, especially since he has a baby on the way. I'm so ready for the last chapter, and I know it will be amazing just like all the others.
ReplyDeleteOmg. Idek what to say like I feel like I jist watched thriller movie... The whole time I was so into it like I probably even forgot to blink, tbh. But anyway, tell me why I thought that in the beginning, Nic and Drake weren't together anymore?! I was literally scared like the way she wasn't mentioning him at all... But then he called and then that sigh of relief I took > lolol but honestly, I was so happy that everything was finally back to normal! My babies were happy and together, Malaki was healthy and everything but I knew somethin bad was gonna happen :( Thanks to the fucking psychopath. There was seriously something really WRONG with Maliah. I swear she deserved to be in a fucking mental asylum. If she would've survived, I would've put her crazy ass in a cage and given her to a mental hospital forreal. I wish Drake would've stayed home...I wish Malaki didn't want his blankie :// But sighhhh, everything happens for a reason. I applaud Drake tho, his plan almost worked. It must have been hard to even come up with such a plan when a crazy ass bitch who just blew a man's brain out in front of you has the gun AND your child AND your girlfriend! Phew, both Nic and Drake were real strong for dealing with Maliah. BUT THAT BITCH REALLY FUCKING CUT MY BABY KI?!?!?! Lawwwd, she was not human. Wtf kinda person hurts a child?! I'm pretty sure she was possessed. No seriously, I just wanted to scream when she did that to Malaki!! Ugh. Honestly thought that when Drake hit her with the frame, he'd safely escape with Nic and Malaki. But her evil ass was back up in like five minutes. When she hit Drake with the baseball bat...omg I wanted to cry! Specially for Nic cause I knew how scared she might have been.. But I gotta say, if I was Nicki, I wouldn't have been able to do have of the things she did to beat Maliah and save eveyones lives. So glad Nicki didn't save Maliah tho... And god bless Karla's soul. She gave Nicki good advice before going to jail. I believe the two bodies carried on the stretcher were Aubs and SB?? I hope they are fine. And as for this chapter, it was nothing less than amazing... An amazing thriller!!! *bows down to you* One more chapter left...ahhhhh I still can't believe it's bout to end! LLT is def legendary. <3 <3 <3 LOVED THIS! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteOHHHHSHSHSHS MY GOD. KOY!! There wasn't a moment in this post that I felt like everything was gonna end up alright. I practically read in fear that something would happen. Where is Drake? Is he alright? I can't believe you left it off like that. I can't believe this is the LAST POST.
ReplyDeleteMy ninja, when I tell you I'm in love with this story. Wow, I started reading thinking it would be some cute little love story and it turned into a freaking suspenseful sick horror love story. I'm impressed, you're a phenomenal writer, don't let this be your last great fic!!! Ugh I can't wait for the end although I can because I'm sad about it. Anyway I'll go now. GREAT. Post btw. I didn't really comment much on the chapter in terms of specifics but it was great
WOWWWW WOWW FINALLY!!!! Finally she's dead. That psychotic bitch deserved to die in a worst way like chopping her up then hanging her body parts like fresh meat and then burn them but oh well she died anyways. You had me on edge thru all this chapter like I didn't know what to expect. I don't want it to be over :(((((((. I love this story so much. I must definitely say your chapters are worth the waiting cuz I checked almost everyday to see if you had posted but nothing :/ but this right here takes time speacially cuz you always make them long. Anyways as all of your chapters this was GREAT. When this story is finish I'll read it again just to feel like it never did :). *sobs* I can't believe oy one more chapter :((
ReplyDeleteDon't wanna sound freaky but..make sure the next chapter has a sex scene K? ;)
-Post as soon as you can (means really soon) :P
Can I juss say that when I read this, I felt like I was watching a freakin movie?! Like wowww. Mind is BLOWN OK! This story is one of thee BEST I have ever read. U clearly are an AMAZING writer with this one Juss WOW. My love for this story is REAL. Maliah is such a stupid obsessive & crazy ass bitch! How dare she put Nicki, Drake & Malaki in danger like tht! My godd, I wanted to punch her dead in the fckin face when she cut Malaki. Like WHO DOES THT TO A CHILD?! I juss wanted to cry for him. I'm glad Drake pretended to go along with her plan juss so he could get rid of her himself. Good acting Aubs. I was rooting for him when he hit her in the face with the frame, but tht bitch was up faster then Micheal Myers in Halloween. UGH! When she hit him with tht baseball bat, I wanted Nic to kill her right there on the spot! Tht scene in the other room tho, my freakin god, the most INTENSE scene I have ever read. I'm glad Karla came & told Nicki the truth. There was no point for Maliah to live at tht moment. After all the hell she put Nicki & Drake thru, she honestly deserved it! Glad Malaki was put to safety to not see his mommy & daddy hurt. Omg tht lil girl is plannin to tell all & most importantly I hope Drake & Safaree are ok! They don't deserve to go thru tht at all. I applaud Nicki for bein soo strong & not givin up. She really is the hero in this story & im proud of tht.
ReplyDeleteI am soo sad tht this story is coming to a complete end like I really wanna cry. How you made it feel like an actual movie, I am beyond of wrds. This story is truly EPIC. I hope Drake, Nicki & Malaki are reunited & can finally live happily ever after this time. Such an amazing story. I enjoyed readin it & hopefully in the future u make many more amazin stories. Thank you so much for this AMAZING fic. Truly the best. *cries*
This story has been amazing from start to finish. Im a little sad that its coming to an end already. *pouts*
ReplyDeleteI take it I was the only one who didn't know about this update. -___-
ReplyDeleteanywho, this chapter was like some straight up Obsessed shit. You onfg, you're just amazing. Everything was going all fine and dandy and then like...it just went haywire in a matter of seconds. I thought Nicki was gonna pull Maliah up for a second. Lawd this HAS been a long journey with you but I'm happy I was here for the ride. This was amazing like...omfg. I also thought Nicki thought that Drake was serious (which I think she did) & I guess Drake's plan kinda worked out perfectly but I hope he's okay because I noticed he hasn't been around. Has anyone found him & SB yet & was Kaliah that one lady's daughter? Anyway, this was beyond amazing & just perfect. You used so much imagery...like I could see everything playing out into my head.
Did I day this was amazing already? Lol.
Thanks for updating!
♥Kiara
CSNVSMGKDSJYKSDMDVMXDKXH OH MY GOD. I'm speechless! SMDVDKVDLHZKDHKDBDK SONNNNNN MALIAH IS A CRAZY BITCH! When she cut Malaki I started crying. Wtfffffff! Nic is so strong. Omg and I'm happy her, Drake and Malaki are okay. Lawddddd like everything they gone through. Through this whole chapter I was screaming like I was watching a movie. YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER! This whole fic is amazing. Thank you. I'm sad it's coming to an end tho. This was a great chapter. :)
ReplyDeleteOH EM GEEEEEE!!! That's all I can really say at this point!! That was soooo crazy. I liked how you wrote the fight scene. I feel like I knew exactly what you were talking about. Haha I've been waiting for this for years I feel!! Woooooo I'm like sweating. Lmaoo
ReplyDeleteOh my fuckin ghadd . I'm reading this crying lika a freakin baby! I'm so happy malia is finally gone that crazy syco Bitch ass nigga.I'm totally gobsmacked I tell yah and nicki is so brave for what she did. liddle malaki stayed where his mommy told him to he's such a good liddle lamb chop! I can't believe she did that to Aubz and sb . But the Hinkle that touched me the most is Kaliyah she's so beaytiful after loosing her whole family she still kept her little head up and did the right thing considering she so young. I feel so much sympathy for that little girl I hope Drake and nicki adopt her or something until Karla comes out if jail because I think she deserves some one to really care and understand what she's been through and to help her through it . but anyway ... thus chapter was the best one I've ever read and I hop you update. Arrg I really don't want the story to end its so thrilling! :'(
ReplyDeleteYou should reAlly consider writhing books to be published your so talented like to be able to capture all these different feelings, emotions and situations into one chapter like this is breathtaking. you gave such a fresh and artistic approach to this makes your works irresistably intoxicanting. keep up the good work! It's very veryveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey good!!!!!!dfxwhvfjovdjbdjfcdakovdivsopgdbdfjusvgshvsdahhodsnovlodsjysjiswv
ReplyDeleteDun dun dun last chapter waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! it 2013 lololololololol
ReplyDeleteYou never gave the last chapter!!!! :((((
ReplyDeleteThisss Posst Thoooo... Sounded Like it Came straight From some type of Action Moviee... Like Damn Maliah Is Straight up Crazy... I cudnt imagine how drake felt Having to Kiss her... I Just Cant Believe Herrr... You look Dumb tryna make someone who doesnt love you... Love you. Im Just Glad The Crazy Bitch Is Gone. About Damn time..
ReplyDeleteWheres Drake thooo.. He Just Kinduh Disapperead it Seems Like..
Malaki Getting Soo Big already.. ): makes Me sad.. I just wish he cud be a liddo baby forever... Nd i Just Cant Believe This Story is about to be over... Noo Moree.. )': Suckss But it came alonng way... Oh and i've been wondering Do you have like image you base Malaki's looks off of? Cause id Really like to see it if you did.. Welp, I Really looveedd it..
i need this last chapter tho like i check all the time to see if you posted it lol
ReplyDeleteI follow you on Tumblr and saw a link to this page. I thought dricki had some talented writers. But you are just. Perfect.
ReplyDeleteEverything about this post was perfect and everything about you is perfect.