I DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY TODAY EXCEPT JESS...GET OFF MY BACK & MAKE SURE ALL YEW HEAUXS GO & FUCKIN READ THE ONLY FIC I EVER READ FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS DRICKI FIC SHIT @TEAMMINAJPERU http://mariaaminajx3.blogspot.com/ IF U DONT READ IT...WE'RE NO LONGER FRIENDS. WELP THATS ALL. ENJOY!
"I really need you out here for this man. thry miss you out here. OVO aint gonna be the same without you."
40 said to Drake over the phone.
"I know man, but i just dont wanna leave my family. I need to be here for them."
"Bring them with you!"
"You know Nicki's not goin for that. she barely wants to leave the house still."
"I understand man but you gotta be here. OVO is your thing. YOU created this. Toronto is depending on you to be here for this. Don't let your city down man." When 40 said things like this, it was hard to refuse him. He loved Toronto with all of his heart & he didn't wanna let them down by not being at OVO Fest, but he wasnt ready to leave his family behind. He sighed as he finished the windsor knot in his tie.
"I'll think about it. but not right now. I have a date with Nicki in less than an hour & thats the only thing I wanna focus on right now." he said as he admired himself in the mirror.
"Iight well, I'm gonna be in town tomorrow so we can go over some of these last minute details."
"Cool. what kind of details?"
"Nothin major. just the set list & some venue & lighting details. And I need your opinion on some intern details. Apparently, Karla is still MIA."
"Not that everyone doesnt deserve a break but, when is she comin back? I'm startin to get a little worried."
"I dont know. I've been by her house & everything. I got an email from her a while back sayin she & her mom we're heading to Hawaii. that was about a month ago." said 40.
"Well, you know Karla, man. She probably had some work to do & just wanted to get away to do it."
"You're probably right." The men continued to talk for a while about the details of the upcoming event until it was time for Drake to head out with Nicki.
Meanwhile...
"I WONT LET YOU DO THIS!!!" Karla screamed. Maliah used all her might & pushed her back, leaving her free falling down the stairs as she closed & locked the door behind her. Karla hit the floor with a thud. She tried to prop herself up on her elbows but couldn't. She fell back to the ground, crying. Kaliyah, the small child, ran from the corner of the room over to her & tried to help her up. "Thank you, honey." Karla breathed.
"You're welcome." Kaliyah said in a tiny voice. She wiped the sweat from Karla's brow with the sleeve of her shirt. "I'm sorry my auntie hurt you."
"You don't have to be sorry. It's not your fault." Karla told her. She was finally able to sit up & back herself against the wall. Kaliyah scurried over to her & placed her head on Karla's lap.
"What does poison do?" Kaliyah asked her.
"Poison can make you very sick. It can really hurt you." Karla told her.
"Do you think she will hurt Uncle Drizzy?" she asked. Karla stroked the child's soft hair.
"No. She wouldnt do that." It was quite for while.
"Karla..."
"Yes sweetie?"
"Do you think we'll ever get out of here?" Karla's eyes began to water. She had lost count of the days she had been in this basement. She was starting to lose hope that she would ever see home again. She pulled the child to her chest.
"I dont know Kaliyah. I really don't know." Kaliyah hugged her tight & they cried.
Hmm well then
ReplyDeleteDrake needs to do OVO cause it is his thing and if Nicki wants to freak about it I would tell her to either come along and be happy, or stay home and pout about it but then again she should go cuase Maliah was just in their house last night but she doesn't know that. Karla, you simple bitch I kinda wish you would've broken ur neck falling down them stairs cause this is entirely your fault! But, I guess you'll do something redeeming later. And aww it's Kaliyah...Maliah why is ur niece in a basement? You stupid hoe I wish sh ecan be the one to kill you like on some Orphanparanormalactivitysaw type shit.
They need to rally together and fuck that evil bitch up!! Make me a character n this story so i can fuck her ass up *begs* PLEASE!! Like I will whupp her entire ass!!!
ReplyDelete*Takes Deep Breath*
Ok ok I'm back .... it was a great Interlude
[side note] i still say i shuld b a character n whupp that bitch's ass #JustSaying
@CandiQueen
I hope Drake considers doing the OVO fest but then again that crazy bitch is in their house. Wait! This is still from the date night right? Either way bitch gotta go, I've never hated a character so much in my life (lol) I can't wait to find out what happens next, I'm anxious & scared for some reason. Hope you update soon! Loved the interlude btw :)
ReplyDeleteoh shit now this bitch tryna poisin somebody ima need for her to get shot in the head PLAXICO! pronto! like this bitch is one lethal MUTHAFUCKA and i hate her! always will. and i hope drizzy gets the guts to ask nicki about OVO thats his life and he should do it. i just dont like this bitch! tryna kill muthafuckas. ima shoot her myself!
ReplyDeleteThis crazy chick needs to leave! I hope she gets caught soon, before she poisons someone!
ReplyDelete*spazzes the fuck out* nlashfhahfhlvhaelvhelhvwgvblgwevlgqblhflqwgfvcbaswvfjbdeg,nef,sbdvbds .dfhkghlgrehj AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD I kno this isn't much but im happy as hell u posted!!!!!! *jumps for joy*
ReplyDeleteI already read Temp's fic :) It's what's poppington, lol.
Drake should definitely go on tour. point blank. And Maliah should jus burn in hell already, stupid ass hoe -_-
#ThatIsAll ^_^
Thanks for posting Koyoa!!
mannn this bitch needs to burn like real talk
ReplyDelete-__- and drake should go on tour and Nicki and Bady drizzy should go with him :) and Nicki needs to chill out wen he brings it up -_-
plzz post asap!! #addicted
-_________________________- You know what.... I don't like this anymore. This bitch should have been gone. And who is she trying to poison?! I want the little girl to take the poison and put it in her food
ReplyDeleteokay let me just say that i found this story last month after u already posted the last chapter & i read THE ENTIRE THING that weekend! i swear i have never loved a story so much in life! im only 16 but still...okay. i thought that it was the end & i was soooo upset cuz i needed more! i mean when i say this story is everything, i mean EVERYTHING!!!! i was sad & talking about it & decided just to go back to the site to see 2 new interludes & i literally screamed & jumped for joy. this means so much cuz i even tried to get in contact w/ u through twitter to get u to bring it back & its here & i cant explain how much this story truly truly truly is. its amazing. its cinematic, its mindblowing, its crazy, its EPIC! i thank u, please keep up the good work. the interlude only gets me even more hype.
ReplyDelete