“You ready to eat man?!” Safaree asked as he swung the child around in circles, causing him to giggle. He placed the child down in his high chair & strapped him in before grabbing his macaroni & cheese that was cooling on the counter. He made himself & Maria a plate before sitting down at the table to eat.
“Hey, why’d you leave the door open? Its cold out there.” Maria said as she closed the glass patio doors.
“I didn’t open it. At least I don’t remember doing it. Maybe it was the dog.” SB said.
“Yeah maybe.” Maria shrugged. They laughed & talked more amongst each other as they ate.
The night continued & they played. When Malaki was washed up & dressed in his ducky pajamas, they settled downstairs in the living room. Maria was working the Blu-ray player while Safaree stacked couch pillows next to each other on the floor. Malaki crawled over & started to knock them down.
“Hey, hey, hey! Whatchu doin Ki!?” SB said as he pulled him away. “How am I posta build the fort if you keep knockin it down?” he handed Malaki a plush Tigger toy before draping a blanket of the top of the pillows. Maria turned around just in time to see SB crawling into his tent.
“Sweetie what are you doing?” she giggled.
“What does it look like woman?!” he said as he laid flat on his belly. His cotton sock covered feet in the air, sticking out the back of the tent. “C’mon Malaki. Come get in the fort!” he said excited. The child just sat, staring at his uncle, unsure if he wanted to join him. “C’mon, it’ll be fun!” Safaree urged. Malaki crawled away. “Oh you don’t wanna get in my fort?!? WELL FORGET YOU TOO THEN!” he teased before pulling the blanket down over the entrance of his clubhouse. Maria laughed.
“Awwwww poor baby.” She said as she crawled over to his fort. “Are you mad because nobody wants to play with you?”
“No.” he said. “I don’t care. I’ll play by myself.”
“But what if I wanna play with you?” she lifted the blanket & crawled underneath, snuggling up next to him. Once she was comfortable, a pillow snug to her chest, the blanket back over the entrance, she leaned over & kissed his cheek. He looked at her & they smiled at each other.
“You’re cute, you know that?” he said as he swiped a few pieces of loose hair away from her face.
“You're cute too.” She giggled. She sat there for a while, trapped by his gaze, unmoving as he moved closer to her. She closed her eyes & let his soft lips brush against hers, once, twice, three times before he finally kissed her. Slow, passionately they kissed, heat surging through their bodies. He let his hand make its way to the small of her back, pushing up her shirt gently, only exposing a sliver of her soft skin. She ran her nails over the skin on the back of his neck softly, gently pulling him closer. Before they could advance any further, they jumped, pulling away quickly as light poured in on them. They looked up to see Malaki holding the blanket up & staring at them. SB gave him a sideways glance.
“Noooow you wanna come in the fort.” He said rolling his eyes.
“Stop it.” Maria said nudging him playfully.
“Ok, ok come on.” Safaree said as he moved over, making room for him in between them. Malaki slowly stood up & flopped down over the mound of pillows, crashing their tent. He laughed hysterically as he bounced up & down on top of them.
“Malaki, what are you doing?!” Maria said laughing.
“You just ruined the whole fort, son!” SB said grabbing the child. He laid him on the floor & tickled his tummy. “Now how are we supposed to have fun while we watch this boring movie?” just as he said that the room went black.
“OK. HERE WE GO. SPEED. I AM SPEED.”
Malaki instantly turned around & faced the TV. He scooted his way back to his uncle & grabbed his wrist. Shiny, colorful race cars zipped past on the screen & he was mesmerized.
“FASTER THAN FAST. QUICKER THAN QUICK. I. AM. LIGHTENING!”
The melody began to play & Lightening McQueen appeared from the back of his trailer, engine revving. The crown went wild. Malaki bounced up & down to the beat of the tune. The cars passed by again & Malaki slapped his uncle’s wrist with enthusiasm with 1 hand, pointing with the other.
“You like this movie?” SB asked. Malaki looked at him & pressed a finger to his lips.
“Shhhhhhhhhhh!” Malaki urged. SB looked at Maria who had a very smug look on her face.
“Told ya.” She said. “Works every time.” Malaki looked over at Maria, again bringing a finger to his lips.
“Shhhhhhhhhhhhh.” He said again.
“Sorry.” Maria whispered. They all snuggled up together on top of their now destroyed tent & enjoyed the show.
“Oh my goodness! Why are we so tired?” Maria yawned.
“I don’t know. This is crazy. We just went to sleep earlier.”
“I know. Must be this little guy. He makes me feel so comfy.”
“Yeah, babies do that.” SB said as he kissed Malaki’s forehead.
“You think it would be ok if I stayed here? I really don’t see myself making it home. I hope Nicki won’t be mad.”
“Nah, she won’t trip.”
“Good, cuz I'm really tired.” She snuggled close to his chest & exhaled softly as she closed her eyes. Safaree ran his fingers through her soft brown hair as he lay next to her. He was dozing off to sleep when he heard a door creak open. He popped his head up & looked around.
“Babe, you heard that?” he said nudging Maria.
“it’s probably the dog.” She said without opening her eyes. SB exhaled.
“You prolly right.” He said before lying back down & drifting off.
It was late into the night & Malaki was awake, crying. She didn’t plan on him waking up but this defiantly worked in her favor. She was able to slip upstairs just in time before Nicki made her way down to her son. When she was at the top of the steps, she didn’t know where to go. When she heard a groan from the end of the hall, she turned the other way & ducked into a room. She walked backward slowly until her back hit something hard. It was a dresser. She turned around & looked at it. The shelves were stacked with small trinkets, toys & books. She ran her finger across the birth announcement in a gold frame.
We extend our most sincere congratulations to
Aubrey Graham and Onika Maraj
On the birth of
Malaki Kiran Graham
On the day of
Sunday December 14th, 2011 @ 6:48 am
We join in wishing you happiness and share in extending our best wishes on this special occasion.
She continued to look at his things; his books, his toys, pictures of him & loved ones. He really was cute. Adorable even. But she couldn’t help but feel disgusted by him because he was a part of her. She could hear Nicki’s small feet padding back up the stairs so she slipped into the closet just as she walked in the room. She kept the door slightly ajar but moved back far enough that she was still in the shadows. Careful not the rattle the hangers, she watched as Nicki carried the screaming child into the room & sat him in his crib. She went to the dresser to grab a small cloth before heading to the bathroom. Water ran for a while & then she emerged again, wiping her chest & neck.
“Ok baby, mommy’s got you now. Don’t cry.” Nicki cooed. She lifted the child from the crib, grabbed his Boppy pillow & sat in the rocking chair. She placed the pillow around her waist, opened her robe to expose her breast & let the child latch on. Nicki rocked very softly, her feet propped up on the ottoman, as he ate.
Every second she watched Nicki, she was disgusted. She didn’t deserve this. This was HER life. Nicki should not be sitting in her house, in her rocking chair, feeding what should be her son. She tried as hard as she could to tune out the sound of Nicki’s annoying voice as she hummed a familiar tune.
“Don’t worry. About a thing. ‘Cause every little thing, is gonna be alright.” she lulled to him. The child must’ve been getting full because it went from hard, strong, audible sucking, to barely any noise at all. Finally, Nicki stopped rocking. She pulled the child away from her chest & wiped his mouth with her sleeve. He was snoring. Nicki stood up & placed him in his bed. She caressed his cheek before moving away from the crib. She stood in the middle of the room, stretching a bit. Her robe still open, her naked body illuminated by the moonlight. Of all the things she could say Nicki was, ugly was not one of them. Even though she despised Nicki, she still found herself very attracted to her. She waited awhile after Nicki sauntered out the room before coming out of the closet. She first peaked out the door to make sure no one was around before walking over to the crib. She picked up the sleeping child & held him in her arms. She rocked him as she looked down at his sleeping frame.
“You really are cute.” She said to him as she traced his face with her finger. “But you’re just in the way, & I can’t have that. You understand, don’t you little man?” he stirred gently. “I mean, it’s nothing personal, but with you around, your dad can’t see how much he loves me. And I know he loves me. But don’t worry; I don’t think it’ll be too painful. I hear it’s just like going to sleep.” She bent over & kissed his forehead before placing him back in his bed. She walked out of his room & headed down the hall to where Drake & Nicki slept. She walked over to Drake’s side 1st, looking at him lovingly. She bent down & kissed his lips softly.
“I love you so much, baby.” She whispered in his ear.
“Love you too, babe.” He mumbled sleepily before turning over. She sighed. He did love her. He said it. Her spirits were lifted. She smiled as she sashayed over to the other side of the bed where Nicki lay. Her body wrapped in the sheets. Eyes closed, submerged in a deep slumber. She got down on her knees next to her.
“You hear that, bitch. He loves me. Not you.” even her whisper was filled with venom. “I want nothing more than to break your skinny little neck, but I won’t. I'm in a good mood.” She let her finger slide down the center of Nicki’s body, from her collar bone to her pelvic bone. She stopped & let her fingers dance just below her belly button, contemplating on whether or not she should go further. Even though she hated her, she was curious as to what lies beneath her panty line. She let her hand creep lower & lower until just before she reached her secrets & pulled back. No. She wouldn’t do it. This made her hate Nicki even more. Even in her sleep she was working the same evil seduction spell on her that she did on Drake. Well, she wouldn’t fall for it. She moved her lips back to Nicki’s ear. “You’re gonna get what’s coming to you. you just wait.” Was the last thing she said before she disappeared.
MAKE SURE U TELL ME WHAT U THINK!!!
You know i cant staaaaaaaand that bitchh ugh shes so fucking creepy!!!
ReplyDeleteLike hiding in closets, watching naked nicki and all. O_o
& she will NOT touch Ki. get yo filthy paws off him -______-
BUT
Ki is so freaking ADORABLE!!!!!! He freaking shushed me tho! lmfaoo
& well THATS what u meant by the fort...
Ki ruined the mood for me tho lmao
I loved it coco, even tho it got me kinda creeped out and made me look around my room...
Love youuuuuuuuuu
-Puff
Oh P.S. I dont appreciate SB calling me "woman" -__- we gone have a talk...
ReplyDeleteGirl you almost had me in tears when that girl picked up Malaki!!!! That chick needs to get whats comin to her QUICKLY!!! She irks my nerves!!!! Ki is to cute tho!!!! Safaree is goofy!!! Please post soon!!
ReplyDeleteIM FINNA BEAT THIS BITCH ASS THEN KILL THE HOE! SHE TOUCH KI AGAIN AND ITS ON! I SWEAR ON EVERY FUCKIN THING YO! LIKE I THOUGHT YOU WAS GONE *CRYS* BUT YOU ARE BACK AND IM SPAZZING YET AGAIN. I LOVE HOW KI JUST ATE AND FELL ASLEEP LITTLE FAT BOY! MY BABY! HE SO CUTE! BUT IT WAS AMAZING AND SAFAREE AND HIS LITTLE LADY THEY CUTE. THANK GOD HE GOT A WOMAN! IM HAPPY FOR HIM! AND BOUT TIME YOU POSTED . LOVE YOU KOY! GREAT CHAPTER! MUAH!
ReplyDeleteOh this bitch have some serious and I mean serious problems. Damn near came through this touch screen when she picked up malaki. If this bitch don't get whats coming to her and I mean soon. She is really crazy as shit and on top of that delusional. Anyways great interlude.
ReplyDeleteThis bitch just won't let up, I mean she really think she gon do this shit? SMH SB & Marie are cute but not as cute as Malaki! lol He interrupted their kiss & shushed them haha it was his night not theirs, he's so adorable tho. Then this Non-Mother-Fuckin-Factor comes into the house touch Ki, kiss Drake & got her rub down on Nicki..OH HELLLLL NAW. I hope Nicki wakes up after she whispered that & I'm surprise she didn't even stir when the psycHO touched her but I guess she's a deep sleeper. Either way this bitch gotta go, I say Nicki & Marie tag team her ass, got the nerve to think my Drizzy really love her HA! Anyway LOVED this interlude. I did a double take when I seen you had posted..made me happy as hell YAYYYYYY! *happy claps* lol
ReplyDeleteOMG!! that bitch is crazy *drake's voice* lol. No foreal tho she's really psycho like why are tryna feel up on Nicki o_0 and if she hurt my baby Ki I will make sure I kill her myself. Overall, great chapter as always.
ReplyDeleteOh hell no! That crazy bitch has to go!! She better not hurt Nicki or Malaki. I will find her ass! oh and SB and Maria are cute! Great Interlude!
ReplyDeleteAwww ki is so cute even tho he ruined SB and mariah moment he still cute and idk y the hell she think drake love her and what she doin feelin all up on nicki that drake job
ReplyDeleteAww Ki is my baby!! I like Safaree....yeah. Omb I oculdn't read the part when they were touching as Maria herself I had to change visuals cause omb it was weird! But theyre cute! I hate the movie cars!! I really don't get why all ya'll love it.
ReplyDeleteNow THIS BITCH! Goodness wtf are you still here bitch? Dispearse SWOSH! Ew yo nasty standing looking at Nicki naked and lusting after her even though u say you hate her. Bitch, let me tell you this one mo' 'gain cause you ain't listening: HE DOESN'T FUCKING LOVE YOU! HELL, HE DOESN'T LIKE YOU! Damn gosh move on! But you can't! Yuu should just kill urself then you wouldn't have to feel those feelings >:) If you're not man enough, and I do mean MAN, enough to do it, I'LL kindly to it for you, by slitting ur muthafucking throat bitch and watch as the cum leaks out of it you evil slut.
I am NOT here for this, even though I knew about this forever but still! I liked it koko but not IT if you get the emphasis there muah!-MnM
see nicki is just to irrestible to anyone lmaoooo but ughhh that fuckin bitch better not succeed or i will hunt that cunt downnnn!!!!!!!! and fuck her up! >:-! and nicki u and drizzy need to make up and u need to realize thathe loves u just the way he did b4 u had Malakiso plzz let yall relationship go back to how it was b4 as far as the relationship part goes. i know it can plzzzzzzz u jus gotta!
ReplyDeleteHOLY FUCKING SHIT! Now Koy you know I don't like that girl! Touching all on MY nephew! On MY big brother-in-law & on MY big sister! I don't appreciate this sneaky bitch! She better MOVE!
ReplyDeleteBut anyway... Safaree & Maria! LIFEEEE! They are sooo damn cute! I wish Safaree really did have a cute little girlfriend in real life! That would be sooo cute! Nicki would steal her & take her on spa dates! lmao. But I love this Koy! You know I always make time to read your story. xoxo!
O.O
ReplyDeleteOh My Laaawd. This was not part of the plan, i told you how this was supposed to go. Karla was supposed to kill her and take the baby away. She needs to remove her dirty paws off of Nicki and Ki. Ol' evil bitch.
ReplyDeleteOH MY !!!!! THATS CRAZY
ReplyDeleteShe touched them… that crazy bitch touched them -___- how dare she? Plz allow her to die a slow, gruesome death. I beg you. *reads on*
ReplyDeleteI feel violated and I'm not even in the frikkin story. Seriously, trick is about to get murdered! I will freaking jump into this got zamn story and take care of her MYSELF.
ReplyDelete