dricki

dricki

Sunday, October 23, 2011

PREVIEW: CHAPTER 53

SO, IVE DECIDED THAT I WANT TO POST THIS PREVIEW ON THE NEXT CHAPTER BECAUSE ITS REALLY LONG & I AN ABSOLUTELY NOWHERE NEAR BEING DONE WITH IT BUT I DIDNT WANNA KEEP YOU GUYS WAITING. NOT THAT YOU CARE OR ANYTHING. BUT YEAH, JUST IN CASE I DONT GET TO POST ANYTHING ELSE ON DRAKES BIRTHDAY, I WANTED TO BRING A LITTLE BIT OF SUMSHINE TO YOUR LIVES. UMMMM...I THINK THATS IT SO, YEAH. TAKE CARE & ALL THT GOOD SHIT. ENJOY.




CHAPTER 53: FIND YOU LOVE



"Well I just think it would be an amazing trip, Nicki. Don’t you?"
"I don’t know, ma." Nicki said as she rinsed the dishes in the sink & placed them in the drying rack. "I don’t know if I just wanna up & leave home to go so far away at such short notice."
"Well don’t you want your son to see your family? And besides that, I’m old. I want to go home 1 last time & I’d like for my grandson to be there with me." Nicki cut the water off abruptly.
"Don’t talk like that mommy." she turned away from the sink & crossed her arms over her chest.
"Well I’m serious. I want him to know where he came from. He’s already been to Canada so it’s only fair." This was the 3rd time her mother had tried directly guilting her into going to Trinidad. She had been dropping hints since they came back from Toronto 2 months ago & she was running out of excuses as to why she couldn’t go. She sighed as she dried her hands in a nearby dish towel.
"I don’t know ma. I’ll talk to Aubrey about it ok?"
"Ok. Let me know what he says."
"I will. Love you mom."
"Love you too." They hung up & she sat her Blackberry in the counter.

 She walked to the foyer & slipped on her chocolate knee-high suede boots before heading out front where Drake was raking leaves with Malaki & Dricki. The child sat amongst a pile of beautiful orange red & yellow colored leaves while his brother played peek-a-boo from beneath the foliage. Malaki squealed with delight as Dricki planted his paws on his legs & licked his face. They both fell back onto the grass, Malaki’s navy blue aviator hat falling off his head as they wrestled in the yard. Drake turned around to look at them & smiled.
"Hey! What are u guys doin? Having all the fun while daddy does all the work? That’s not fair!" Immediately upon hearing his father’s voice, he got up & waddled his way over to him. He stood at his feet, arms outstretched, waiting to be picked up. Drake scooped him up in his arms & kissed his forehead. "What’s up man? You want daddy to play with you?" the boy smiled. "Alright, c'mon." he walked over to the pile & flopped down, making the leaves flutter up around them. Malaki giggled as he tried to catch the leaves before they fell back to the ground. "You wanna do it again?" Malaki bounced on Drakes lap. Drake grabbed 2 handfuls of leaves & threw them high up into the air. "Wooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Look at that Ki-Ki!" he said as he held his hands out, catching the leaves.
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!" Malaki said looking up as the leaves came down.
"Yeah, oooooooooooooooooooooooh! That’s cool right?! Wanna do it again?" Malaki cooed in agreement. Again he filled his hands with leaves & threw them toward the sky. As they came down, he noticed Nicki standing in front of them, arms folded, smiling.
"I thought you guys were supposed to be cleaning up the mess, not making a bigger 1." she laughed. Drake sucked his teeth.
"You know u wanna play in some leaves, Nicki." she gave him a sideways glance.
"Uh, no. I’m a grown up." Drake cut his eyes at her.
"You tryin to play me right now?" He sat the baby down next to him. Nicki’s eyes got wide,
"Aubrey, NO." but it was too late. He was on his feet; she did a quick about face & sprinted across the yard. She made a run for it, looping around a large maple tree & coming back to where they started. Drake was quick on her heels. He caught her just before she reached Malaki, taking her to the ground. He turned his body so he hit the ground 1st but quickly recovered as the rolled into the mound of leaves. He straddled her, pinning her to the ground as he grabbed handfuls of leaves & threw them on top of her. She was laughing so hard she was almost out of breath,
"Ahahahahahahahahahaha! Aubre-eeeee-eeeee-eeeeeeeeeeeeey! Stop it! Hahahahahahahahah!" she squealed. But he was relentless. Malaki sat there stunned as he looked at his parents.
"C’mon Ki! Throw the leaves on mommy!" Drake said to him.
"No! Pooh you love mommy! Don’t do that!"
"You shut up!" Drake said as he threw some leaves in her face. She used her mouth to blow them away. "C’mon Ki, come play with daddy." Malaki scooted closer.
"Pooooooooh! Don’t do it! I love you!" she looked at him, pouting her lips.
"Awwwwwwwwww, not the pout! Cheater!" said Drake. Malaki sat there for a while, looking at her.
"Come here baby, give mommy a kiss." she puckered her lips at him. He instinctively leaned in & planted a kiss on his mother’s lips. "Thank you baby. I love y-" before she could finish, Malaki slapped a handful of leaves on her face. Drake fell over, hysterical. Malaki sat, clapping & laughing.
"Oh you think it’s funny?" she exclaimed. She grabbed the boy, laid him on his back & let a fistful of leaves fall down on him.
"Hey leave my son alone!" Drake got up & pushed her playfully. She turned & jumped on top of him, flinging leaves at him. Malaki soon joined in.
"Awwww, traitor!" Drake laughed. While he was slightly distracted, Nicki reached over, just barely grabbing the black plastic bag, tearing the top open. Drake looked in her direction as he heard the plastic ruffle. "Nicki what are you doing?"
"Getting my revenge." she said.
"Nicki don’t! This took me forever!"
"Oh well." She held the bag above her head. Drake reached up & caught her arm. She lost control of the bag & the leaves went flying everywhere.
"Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh." Malaki said, mesmerized as the leaves went flying, cascading down around them. His parents couldn’t help but laugh. And just then, as the light wind blew her long curly hair across her face & she laughed so hard, exposing her deep dimples, he got that feeling in the pit of his stomach. His nerves tensing as he tried as hard as he could to fight what felt natural. He wanted to pull her down & kiss her so bad. But he couldn’t. This is what he dealt with every day. The constant battle inside him between what was right & what he felt. Before he could let him get down over it, he playfully pushed her into the pile of leaves & picked up his son.
"C’mon Ki, let’s get some cocoa while mommy cleans up this mess. Dricki, yip yip."
"Awwww y’all really leavin me? Booooo!!!!" she said as they walked up the stairs.
"Have fun." Drake said laughing before closing the door.  

15 comments:

  1. Post the rest sooooooooooooooooon, i loved it. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This wassss to cute i really liked this! I need the rest of this! Post Soon loved it :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww!!! Little Ki wearing a little aviator hat, playing in colorful Autumn leaves and waddling around. Too Cute! Your descriptive skills always paint a movie. Like how almost every scene in a Twilight films are pure photography. That's how I imagine LLT. Dricki needs to back up though. I'm a health freak when it come to babies. Swear my kids will have every allergy in the book cause their immune system won't be getting any unnecessary testing. lol. I want to interrupt their moment and yell "LOOK NIC! SEE THEM WALLS SLOWLY DESCENDING!?! THAT'S RIGHT. THEY'RE NOT NECESSARY WHEN IT COMES TO DRAKE. YOU BOTH ADORE & LIVE FOR KI. HE SHOULDN'T BE A BARRIER, BUT MORE LIKE A FORCE THAT WILLINGLY BRINGS Y'ALL CLOSER TOGETHER." Nic just has to share her focus. Stay strong Drizzy. :-/ -@nickisalute

    ReplyDelete
  4. :") happy fucking times man :") YESSSSS

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was so freakin' cute!
    I love Ki's ooooooooooooooh's LOL he is TOO CUTE!
    Looking from the outside, you would think they're the perfect family & couple, which they are, but it's sad that Drake has to control what he feels for Nicki. She's his, yet she's off limits & that's messed up! I understand she's worried about Ki, hell after Maliah was there I'm worried too! (Even tho they know nothing about it) & now with Mama Carol wanting to take Ki with her to Trinidad, something's not right & I hope Dricki does let him go b/c it's only fair. I hope Nicki can somehow manage to have room for Drake, he's a good man & not to many would stay around like he's doing. Not that they'll have to have sex right away but at least show some type of affection! A kiss, cuddle, I mean something! SMH Oh well thank you for this post, & I DO CARE DAMMIT! I LOVE THIS STORY & SO DOES OTHERS, SO ACT LIKE YA KNOW IT KOY! lol THIS MADE MY DAY & DRIZZY B-DAY TMRRW :D Aw yeah aw yeah! AMAZING preview! Can't wait for you to continue! So post soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg i cant wait for the rest!!!!!!!!!!!! love love loveeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww this was cute!!! I want the rest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved it ki is so cute and iresistable and them running around the yard and throwing leaves at eachother was hilarious and I want ki to go to trinidad to it is only fair and I just want nicki to let down her gaurd I mean c'mon its drake u got nothing to worry about I jus want it to be like old times

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hold up wait a minute let me put some sexy in it! *krumps*

    Otay, so you already know that this is one of my top fave parts in the entire story right? Malaki is sooo cute playing in the leaves and wrestling with his brother Dricki <3 Drake is such an amazing father, I would call him daddy anytime. Lol Nikci why you tryin' to play him? That's why your ass got tackled. OH SNAAPPPPP!!!! LMFAO @ KI SLAPPING NICKI WITH LEAVES AFTER HE KISSED HER XDDDDDD HE WAS SO SLICK WITH IT TOO!I feel so bad for Drake because he shouldn't have to pull the reigns on his feleings because he doesn't want to run the one he LOVES away. Nicki is seriously pissing me off. She needs to get over this obessesion with Malaki for everyone's sake. Smdh this kind of sutbborness can only lead to bad things.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ki is definitely the best kid ever. Srsly he's so freaking hilarious!!!
    -MzDimpledAngel

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE THIS !!! <3 LOL He was like come on lets go while mommy cleans this mess lmao

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sooooo cute!!! I love them playing together! I hope this means that nicki will let her gaurd down soon because i cant take her ripping drake's heart out anymore!!! Sooooo Good! POST SOONER THAN LATER!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Koko,i have went through this i dont know how many times...i read this fic every time i have nothing else to do and i just go through it from chapter 1,it never gets old and i hope you post again soon because we really appreciate it even though i haven't been commenting just know that i read it before i even signed in on twitter.Much love,Post soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Where are youuuu!!! we need more!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. They are too freakin CUUUUUUUTTEEEE!!!!!!!! I smiled through this entire preview!!!! Malaki is jus the cutest widdle ting!! Yesh he is!! :p I loved them playing in the leaves. Oh mi God, yo! Like, I've said this b4 & I'll say it once more: I WISH THIS WERE REALLY HAPPENING!!!! I wanna play in the leaves with them nooow!! Thanks Koyoa, lol. Me loved this! *helps Nicki rake the leaves* ^_^

    ReplyDelete