I JUST SAW THEEEEEE CUTEST, MOST CREATIVE VIDEO ON YOUTUBE & I WANTED TO SHARE IT WITH YOU. SOUT THE ENITRE FUCK OUT TO WHOEVER MADE THIS!!! ITS TRULY AMAZING!!!!!! ENJOY!!!!!
I wuz tryna figure out why CB wuz in it, but I guess it wuz jus the intro, lol. I cn't say this is cute cuz it's more than that. Thank God 4 the talent who created it! Lol, had me all emotional. Love it. ♥
One of my youtube friends made this and she is obsessed with CB thats why he is in the beginning... he's in the beginning of all of her dricki vids and the other stories she does!!!! http://www.youtube.com/user/BabiiGurlC#p/u/6/VwBAuwTpQ-Y <<<<<< This Is My favourite video Dricki story she has done sooo far!!! yall will LOVE it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YCm4O7XHek&feature=related Show them this one!! By far the cutest one i've seen! EVER!! It made me tear up a little. Sooo cute :')
Ahhhhh!!! this is the ish!!!dricki>>>>>
ReplyDeleteI wuz tryna figure out why CB wuz in it, but I guess it wuz jus the intro, lol. I cn't say this is cute cuz it's more than that. Thank God 4 the talent who created it! Lol, had me all emotional. Love it. ♥
ReplyDeleteOne of my youtube friends made this and she is obsessed with CB thats why he is in the beginning... he's in the beginning of all of her dricki vids and the other stories she does!!!! http://www.youtube.com/user/BabiiGurlC#p/u/6/VwBAuwTpQ-Y <<<<<< This Is My favourite video Dricki story she has done sooo far!!! yall will LOVE it
ReplyDeleteSoooooooooooooooo I just cried.. DRICKI!
ReplyDeleteAwwww that was super cute I'm not dricki but i love ir stories and I FUCKING loved this video I almost cried
ReplyDelete*ur*
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YCm4O7XHek&feature=related Show them this one!! By far the cutest one i've seen! EVER!! It made me tear up a little. Sooo cute :')
ReplyDelete