HE GUYS....I HAVE SOME THINGS TO SAY.
1ST I WANNA SAY THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH FOR ALL OF THE AMAZING COMMENTS ON THE LAST CHAPTER. NEVER DID I EXPECT THAT I WOULD GET SO MUCH LOVE FOR A CHAPTER THT DDNT HAVE SEX IN IT LOL {IM KIDDING} SERIOUSLY YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING. BUT IM AFRAID I HAVE A BIT OF BAD NEWS. AS OF NOW, I WILL BE GOING ON AN INDEFINATE BREAK. I WANNA TAKE SOME TIME TO FINISH THESE LAST FEW CHAPTERS OF LLT, SO I REALLY NEED TO FOCUS. AND I HOPE YOU GET YOUR FILL IF ALL THE OTHER STORIES AS WELL BECAUSE AS OF AUGUST 1ST, IM DELETING THE FOLLOWING
-BEAUTY & THE GEEK
-DONT SAY A WORD
-THE DRICKI BLOG
-THE "LOVE PINK" 1 SHOT & ALL OTHER 1SHOTS/POSTS ON THIS BLOG THAT DO NOT RELATE TO LLT.
I DONT THINK I WILL BE FINISHING/ADDING ON TO ANY OF THESE. I NEED TO FOCUS & I CANT DO THAT IF I HAVE 20,000 FICS TO WORRY ABOUT FINISHING. I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE GONNA WANNA KIIIIIILLLLLLL ME BUT THIS IS WHAT I HAVE TO DO. I MIGHT POST THE LAST FEW CHAPTERS THAT I ALREADY HAVE WRITTEN FOR DONT SAY A WORD BUT IVE REALLY RUN INTO A ROADBLOCK WITH THAT ONE. IVE ONLY NOW REALIZED THAT ITS RLY SIMILAR TO JOCIE'S STORY & IM RLY KICKIN MYSELF IN THE ASS OVER THAT. & BEAUTY & THE GEEK WAS SOMETHING I STARTED THINKING I WAS GONNA HAVE THE HELP OF MY FRIEND KENDALL BUT WE AINT RLY ON IT LIKE THT ANYMORE & I RLY CNT IMAGINE DOING THT FIC WITHOUT HER. THE ONLY REASON IM EVEN FINISHING LLT IS BECAUSE I PROMISED I WOULD & EVEN THO I FEEL LIKE THT PROMISE SHOULD B VOID NOW, I WONT DO THT. HOPE YOU GUYS ARENT TOO MAD AT ME AFTER THIS. I REALLY HOPE YOU SEE THAT IN THE END, THIS BREAK WILL B WORTH IT. I LOVE EVERY SINGLE 1 OF YALL FOR STICKIN THIS SHIT OUT WITH ME. YALL THINK YALL ARE EMOTIONAL READING IT, SHIT IMAGINE WHAT I GO THRU WRITING THIS SHIT. BUT I SWEAR IMMA TRY AS HARD AS I CAN TO GIVE YOU SOME QUALITY SHIT. NO UPDATE ANYTIME SOON CUZ IM GOIN BCK TO WORK, END OF SCHOOL IS APPROACING & COME JUNE 8TH, I'LL B ON MY WAY TO SEE DRIZZY AGAIN SO WRITING WILL B THE FURTHESET THING FROM MY MIND. ANYWAY, THIS SHIT IS LONG. I'LL STOP HERE. FEEL FREE TO SCREAM @ MEW HERE & ON TWITTER {IM SURE I DNT HAVE TO TELL U THIS. YOU'LL ALL DO IT ANYWAY.} TAKE CARE.
Omgeeeeeeeeee Koko I can't control what you do so I'm going to respect yo wishes. Can't wait to see the new chapters of LLT - @ItsJamielaHOE
ReplyDelete*LOUD SIGS* Aweeee man Koy Koy!!! :( I won't lie I am sad that most of these are coming to an End and I am going to miss your stories SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Fucking much!!!! But I do understand that there are way more things in life that are more important than writing fan fics So I will respect your wishes! I want to thank you so freaking much for sharing your creativity with us and thank you for taking your time to give us quality work. I'm getting kinda emotional because this was THEE VERY FIRST FAN FIC I READ when I first came in to TM and I still place it at the top of my list as my favorite story. Although you won't be posting anytime soon that last chapter "winter song" will Hold me till next time that's how freaking Good that chapter was! I can't wait to see what you have in store :) until next time #Peace
ReplyDelete-@Onika_nickistan
I completely understand that writing must take up a lot of your time and it probably is a lot of pressure knowing that there are people patiently and impatiently waiting for the next update. That being said, I'm not gonna act like im not upset. I haven't been reading llt from the very begining but it has become a part of my life this past year and a half. I can't imagine it not continuing. But thanks for keeping it going this long. You're an amazing writer Koy and I will be first in line for your books when you get a publishing deal :)
ReplyDelete-MzDimpledAngel
P.S. The sadness is real in these streets *SB voice*
Is crying acceptable? :'( Cuz that's what I feel like doing. I know this is only a story, but I'm SO attached to it!! It's the 1st fanfic I've ever read! & I've said this before, but I'll say it again. YOU'RE the reason I even thought abt writing a fic in the 1st place. I won't pour my heart out again though. & to hear, "end this" & "end that" is just KILLING meeee!!!! I don't want it to eeend!!! I'm rather sad. Not even upset or angry, but just plain sad. & I haven't even gotten the chance to read all of your stuff, like "Beauty & The Geek" idk where I've been, but I'm just hearing abt that one. Idek if I should read it now since it's getting deleted, lol. No need to attached to it now. *siiiiiigh* My life hurts, Koyoaaa!!!! *falls face first* Good luck on all your new endeavours. I jus wanna know, are you ever coming back? :(
ReplyDeleteAww! I LOVE this story! So sad its comin 2 an end, but I know it'll all b worth it & good luck! I feel like I've watched a movie about the amazingness of these 2! I can't wait 4 the finale! *cries*
ReplyDeletei understand...i dont want it too end tho :'(
ReplyDeleteim seriously going to miss these stories!
are you EVER going to write more fics tho?
(real talk you need to continue love pink #justsayin)
:( gonna miss those crazy 1 shots but I totally understand and the longer you take on chapters the better so do watchu do koykoy
ReplyDeleteOmgee I'm foreal dieing please post at least the written chapters of don't say a word and I can't wait for the next chapter for love like this tho I miss ya hahaha
ReplyDeletePleeeeeaaaaase tell me you are gunna give us some more chapters for LLT soon?! I am soo dyyiing to know what happens!! O.O You are such an amazing writer!! ^___^
ReplyDelete