This weekend was one of the greatest freaking weekends of my
life. I experienced something that I rly think changed my life. What is that u
ask? Club Paradise.
Ok so 1st of all the whole day before I left I was
freaking the fuck out!!!! It was my baby’s last day of his very 1st
year of school. My emotions were all over the place. My kids are growing up so
fast {insert tears}. But anyway. After I took like 934583475 pictures of my son
at school [& freaking out for like 3 hours because Rodney was running late
& he know I hate that shit] we were on our way. Rodney is driving & my
sister & I are scared for our lives because Rodney drives like a lunatic! Good
news: we didn’t go to Canada this time! Bad news: we got lost & it took us
an extra HOUR to get to Darien Lake. So when we got there, the shit was
PAAAAACKED! Sooooooo many cars & so little parking space. The set up of the
place was so stupid & ugly. We had to walk like 83475734753894 miles to the
ticket booth. But we got there, got our V.I.P. shit & went in. by the time
we go to our seats, we had missed frenchie & 2 Chainz was doing Beez In The
Trap {hype as fuck btw. But it made me miss Nic L}.
He was ok but I wasn’t rly here for him. I don't even think I watched a full 5
min. of him cuz I was on a mission to find that OVO merchandise. After asking 8
different people, I finally found it. But when we got there, they told us they
were all out. Tears filled my eyes. But then they told us there was another
booth on the other side of the venue. So again we trudged through ratchet
central to get to the other side of the venue. Yall don't even understand how
happy I was when I got to that booth. So many owls………so little money. I made
out with 2 hoodies, 3 shirts & a pack of stickers, but I still want more.
OH! And let me tell u hunnaaaaaaay! Those damn owl
sweaters?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? They’re like a fluffy cloud of awesomeness on
your body. I want more. So many more. & those
shirts?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!? Unf! It’s like your boyfriends favorite
shirt when he’s far away. So comforting. I'm convinced Drake tried them all on
before putting them up at the booth lol. But anyway, we went back to our seats
cuz it was time for Meek Milly.
Meek was rly good. He got me hype, momentum was building,
but it rly only made me want Drake. Don’t get me wrong, I loooove him, but I just…..I
don’t like when he yells at me. It makes me feel bad lol. Rodney on the other
hand was fucking stanning! He loves that guy so much. I think that’s the only
set that he got the entire thing on tape. Then when he was done, it was time
for…
FLOCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Now before I came to this show, I didn’t rly have a place in
my heart for him. But now, I do. He put on such a show. He was sooooooo good! He
got out there in the crowd & people were just…..flocking to him. [lol…see
what I did there?] I even got pretty close. Too close in fact. While Rodney is
getting man hugs, I got a mouth full of waka flocka SWEAT! When he was walking
past me, the person behind me pushed me into flocka & my mouth was open. His
skin is very salty. L
buuuuut after that he magically reappeared on the stage. He & maniac
drummer finished his set & I was even mooooore hype for Drake. So hype in
fact that I had to pee. Which is odd cuz I have a phobia of public bathrooms. So
again I had to MAKE myself go & went back to my seat. When I came back, J
Cole was on!
I looooooooooove cole but I rly feel like he didn’t get the
hype he deserved. I don't know if it was because he was on right before Drake or
not but the crowd really let me down. I loved him. Every second. He’s such an
amazing performer. But by the time he got off I was sooooo shaken up. Like my
teeth were chattering. I knew drake was
next. It was getting dark & the curtains were up. The fog machines were
going & the stage was getting set up. Rodney was laughing at me because I screamed
when I saw future come on stage. He was like “who are these people &…..do I
even wanna know how you know them?” what can I say? I love the team. I'm bouncing
in my seat & finally……..everything goes black. The crowd goes wild. The curtains
drop & everything is bathed in a deep blue light. The band starts playing
this woozy instrumental of lord knows & I am SCREAMING! The back track
starts playing & then Drake ascends from under the stage. When I saw his
yellow ass I thought I was gonna faint. All the blood in my body rushed to my
head. He stepped off that platform & the 1st words he spoke are
still ringing in my ears.
“it’s my first night
here…”
Oh lord. I couldn’t handle it. His energy was sooooooo
amazing. He wasn’t even trying but he got everybody soooo hyped up for him.
theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen! {homahgawd this is like….my favorite part} he did
crew love!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Khsdkvgsdkjvsdkhvjksdvkjdshvhjshdjvhskjdvhskldvklshdvkjshdkjvjskldvjsdvhjksdvhkjskdvakjsvhjasdkjvhsjkdvhjskdhvasjdkvhasjkdhvjklsdklwkdfjhewijeljvkehueiuvheioghedhfklsjflhsjkfjskjdfhisdjgkjhdfsgjskldjghsdjshdkjfjskldjsdkksdofkwoe
ewdvohmynika
ihdfsvskldjshdjfsjdhfkjsd;lfjsdhfsdjkflskjdfhskldjfsdfifuckinlovedrakesomuthafuckinmuchksdhkjshdjkfhsdhfhsdhfjshdfjsdkfhsljdfksjdklfksjdhfjksdfklsjdkfjslkdfjsldkjfkjsdljfksdhfklkjsdklfj;sldkflkskldfsdf
sdjfshdjfhskjdf
I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT HE DID TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! That melody
hit & that beat dropped & that band played & I went CRAY. He didn’t
even sing the shit. It was the crowd singing but I was still hype as fuck.
{PLEASE STAND AS WE TAKE A MOMENT OF SILENCE FOR MY
EMOTIONS}
Then he went into she will & the zone. Awww man, he was
great. Then he brought out French & 2 chainz & meek. Then he took that
shirt off & was in just that tank top &
giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!
[insert sound effects for ovarian explosion]. Anybody that doesn’t think Drake
is a sex god is clearly delusional. His arms…….but those ABS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Sweet baby Jesus in a
manger. I’d gladly let him impregnate me. I just wanted to lick them!!!!!!!!!!!
[& I would. Sweat & all. Don't test me].
Ok ok I'm getting off track here. He was going through his
set & when he came over to my side he kept stopping @ lookin at me while he
was rapping. I was LOSING it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He kept givin me this weird ass face
& bobbin his head like “damn she goin in!” oh I couldn’t take it. Before I knew
it, it was over. I was so sad. I cried, not gonna lie. I wasn’t even out of the
venue & I missed him. He ended the show with headlines & I lost
control. All I could think about was Nicki & that awkward ass dance she did
at the AMA’s….so yeah…I was doin it.
He came over & looked at me & he
was bobbin his head & I was throwin up that YM & he just smiled &
stepped back & laughed. He has the cutest smile ever. & those dimples….&
that hair………& his smile?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Gaaaaaaaaaaah Drake was amazing. IS
amazing.
So many great moments. Things I will never forget. Like when
he shouted out this girl on my side. “shout out to this girl right here,
fanning herself. Cold as a bitch out here, but alright. I see you baby.” Hahahahahahahahahaha!
Drake is lowkey a comedian. He shouted out Rodney & he was really feelin himself.
I wanted to punch him cuz he was talkin all this shit about how he didn’t think
he was gonna like Drake’s set cuz he thought it was gonna be all “hooooowaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!
Nicki I miss you….I wanna kiss you…but I can’t so I'm gonna fuck one of these
bitches right here. & I'm sooooo light skinned. Ho yeah, ho yeah” {and yes……he
did sing that……….in the tune of trust issues}. But I'm glad my baby got
noticed. So magical. Still can’t believe it happened. Last time I saw Drake he
was always looking at the ground & not connecting with his raps but now………he’s
so confident. So outgoing. His voice is amazing. He sounds exactly…if not
better than the actual records he’s singing. You can tell he really wants this.
He really wants to be on that stage. He really wants to give you a good show. I'm
so fuckin proud of him. he’s come so far & I know he’s only gonna keep
getting better.
So blessed to be there Friday & sooooooooooo much more
blessed to hear him on Saturday during his concert in Camden. Shout the muthafuck
out to Maria for calling me & letting me live vicariously through her at
that show. It was like I was doing it all over again. And why is Maria so
adorable with her little baby voice rapping to Drake?!?!?!??!?!! & she screamed
so loud she woke up my kids. Awww man so glad she got to go. Only thing better
will be when we go see Onika together this fall!!!!
Ok I'm rambling. I gotta go. Great night. I cried writing
this & remembering the epicness that is the club paradise tour. Happy I went.
Sad it’s almost over. I wanna go back. I miss my drizzy bear. *snuggles up with
purple crewneck & puts crew love on repeat* oh I'm lovin my crew…I'm lovin
my crew, I'm lovin my creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!! *fades to black*
just some more pix from that night.



okay fnhygwaetGFWEILFUWEHFIAWEUFHAW This brought me back to last night like forreaaaaaaaaal i just got soooo hype again!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat shit was so fucking amaaazing!!!
But Drake kept looking at u and shit im jealous lmao i would have fainted if i were u!!!
But see im soooooo HAPPPY i called you!!! that was swesomeee....seriously going to Drake's show was the highlight of my year *slaps you for getting me all emotional again* and i do NOT have a baby voice!!!!!!!!!!!
& btw.....you killed me with those gis..just saying lmfao.
Love yaa
I SWEAR YOU ARE LIKE...I CAN'T EVEN. When I went to his concert, that's exactly how I felt. Like If you have never been to a Drake concert you ain't accomplished shit in life. I'm going to see Nic when she comes to TX, because I never had the money to before so it's gonna be my first time & I got good seats but LORDT! Drakes set was amazing when he came to Dallas & I'm finally able to share this with someone. & I felt the same way when he played crew Love because I fucking LOVE XO like every single one of them in that crew but that's beside my point. And he lifted up his shirt and god forgive me but I almost threw my virginity at him like seriously. I prolly sound like a hoe but Oh Well lmao. And his SINGING IS SO FUCKING AMAZING LIVE LIKE I CAN'T EVEN GO THERE RIGHT NOW & HIS VOICE. I talked to him on the phone once but that's NOTHING COMPARED TO HEARING HIM LIVE ON BIG ASS SPEAKERS. Let me soak it all in. Like I was crying & shit and whatevs but it was an experience of a lifetime. Me & my moms was driving & we was right beside Cole & Flocka's tour buses late at night but we dd get a photo of Drake's from earlier. And Drake is a lowkey comedian & he IS hella funny. He asked this one chick and I'm not gonna hate, she was a 100/10 to have his babies after the concert, like he stopped in the middle of the concert and started talkin to her. He was DEAD ASS serious. He WANTED her to have his babies. Bitch said no. -___- Call me a hoe but I woulda jumped my ass on that stage so quick but that's off track. Going to a drake concert should be top priority and I'm sad that I couldn't get OVO merch just regular team Drizzy cuz I'm ballon on a budget. -_________- I'm glad I was able to share and experience like that and now my #1 goal for next year is to hug Drake. Megan says he smells really good. ^___^
ReplyDeleteThat was amazing koy that sounded so fun .
ReplyDeleteAwwwwwww, Koy! I really wish I got to see him when he came to Memphis June 5th. But I'm making it up by going to see The Weeknd Thursday. lol. The show sounds amazeballz! Ugh, I'm a jealous mess. xoxo
ReplyDeleteThe greatest post that EVER lived! I love you! OVOXO Forever Im Loyal. <3
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this Koy Koy!! It made me extra Hype!!
ReplyDelete