dricki

dricki

Sunday, February 27, 2011

ALL OF THE LIGHTS

OK MY DARLINGS HERE IS THE FULL CHAPTER I KNOW YOU WERE ANXIOUS TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED SO HERE YA GO. AND MAKE SURE WHEN YOURE DONE READING MAKE SURE YOU GO WISH MY GIRL @TEAMMINAJPERU A HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! ENJOY

chapter 41

She blinked slowly as the red & white lights flashed on the ambulance. It felt like everything was moving slow & fast at the same time. Every sound was background noise to her. She couldn’t really make out what any 1 person was saying. Kanye’s “All Of The Lights” interlude played in her mind as they moved her out of the house on the stretcher. She could see her mother rushing toward her. She kissed her head before walking to her suburban. SB was running to his rental with Micaiah. The white lights blinded her as the put her inside the ambulance. Two paramedics climbed in then drake. She smiled when he reached for her hand but it faded as they moved him out of the way. Blood pressure, temperature, pulse, pupil dilation test. The male medic was talking to her but she couldn’t quite make out what he was saying. Her head was swimming. Then, in an instant, as if someone turned the volume all the way up, it was almost like he was screaming at her.
“Ma’am can you hear me?” he asked.
“What?” she said sounding confused.
“Are you experiencing any pain?”
“No, not right now.”
“Ma’am can you tell me your name?”
“It’s Nicki.”
“Nicki if you experience any discomfort I need you to let me know ok?” she shook her head. Suddenly, pain shot through her like lightening. She reached for her belly as she cried in pain. She could feel drake’s warm hand on her leg.
“Where are you feeling the pain?” the female medic asked. She placed her hand on her lower abdomen.
“On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the worst pain you’ve ever felt, how would you rate that pain?”
“Ahhhhhmmmmmm, 5 maybe?” she told her.
“Blood pressure’s high, heart rate is extremely elevated.” The medic said to her partner. “Nicki were almost there honey okay?” I just need you to hang on a little bit longer ok? Who’s your doctor?”
“Dolkart.” She breathed.
“We’ll have the hospital page his office right now for you. It’s gonna be ok.” She continued to call out codes to the driver until they made it to the hospital. They pulled her out & rush to the elevator, up to the third floor, into a new delivery suite. They lifted her from the stretcher to the bed before they left. Drake pulled a chair over to sit close to her. She reached for his had & he gave it to her. He kissed her knuckles. After she changed into the gown that they had given her they sat there, saying nothing as they looked at each other.  They didn’t know what to say. Before long they could hear their family in the hall asking for her.
“I’ll be right back.” drake said as he got up. She barely had time to notice he was gone before he came back with SB Carol & Micaiah.
“Oh baby, I’m sorry it took so long for us to get here. Those roads are a mess.”
“It’s ok mommy.” She said sounding hoarse. She was tired & needed to rest.
“Have you seen a doctor yet?” carol asked.
“Not yet.” She said to her. As if on cue, a short Latino girl with her hair in a ponytail & wearing power puff girls scrubs walked in the room. She looked scared.
“H-hi.” She said before clearing her throat. “My name is Maria & I’m going to be your nurse.”
“Where’s Koyoa or Dr. Dolkart?” asked drake. Maria gulped.
“We can’t get a hold of them at this time. We’re trying to but it’s difficult because of the storm. I’m very sorry.” She said with her eyes fixed on the ground. “I will let you know as soon as we get a hold of them.” She walked swiftly out if the room. She came back in shortly after. “All of the other nurses are busy so I’m going to take your vitals & get the monitors on you, if that’s alright.”
“That’s fine.” Nicki said. She watched as Maria washed her hands before going to work. She took her blood pressure & her temperature.
“Ok your blood pressure is pretty high. 142/99.  Your temperature is 99.1. What I’m gonna do next is place these 2 monitors on you.” She held them up for Nicki to see. “This pink 1 is to keep track of the baby’s heartbeat. And this blue 1 is to keep track of the contractions.” She gently reached around Nicki to affix the Velcro straps around Nicki. She placed some warm ultrasound gel on both monitors before securing them with the straps to her belly. She moved the pink one around for a bit before she could get a good read of Malaki’s heartbeat. “Ok that’s all I have to do for now. If you need anything please don’t hesitate to ask. I will try my best to help you.” She said before leaving again.  Everyone was settling in in the room. Drake sat next to Nicki bouncing his leg nervously. Nicki ran her fingers slowly over his knuckles in an attempt to sooth him.
“Are you ok?” she asked.
“Don’t worry bout me. We need to be worried about you right now.”
“I’m sorry. I just need some distraction. I’m so nervous.”
“Me too.” He sighed. “I hope the doctor gets here soon.” They sat in silence for a few more minutes before the nurse, Maria, came back in.
“Hi. I just wanted to let you know that I’ve talked to your doctor & your nurse & they’re trying as hard as they can to get here but there’s been a pile up by the airport so law requires them to help. But there is a doctor on call. He has 2 other patients & will be with you as soon as possible.”
“Do you happen to know when shift change is?” drake asked.
“There are 3 shift changes: 3 p.m., 11p.m. & 7 a.m.” Maria told him. Drake looked at his watch.
“So dr. douchbag is still on call. That’s great.” Drake huffed.
“I’m really sorry.” Maria said sympathetically.
“There’s no way you can just check her & make sure shes ok? You’re a nurse right?”
“I’m’ sorry, no.”
“Well why not?!” drake said raising his voice. Maria looked to the ground. Drake felt bad because she looked like she was about to cry. She looked up with glossy eyes.
“I’m sorry I wish I could help but……..it’s my first day.” She turned & left. Drake sat back in his chair, covering his face with his hands.
“You need to calm down. Everything is gonna be ok.” Nicki told him.
“I know. When she comes back in I’m gonna apologize.”
“Thank you. And try not to be a DICK to the doctor. Who knows when dr. Dolkart or Koyoa will get here. I hope everything is ok.” Just them drake shot up from his seat. “What’s wrong?”
“There’s a pileup by the airport.”
“Yeah that’s what she said.” Drake pulled out his Blackberry. He had no signal. He looked up & ran his hands over his head. “What’s wrong?” she asked. He looked at her with fear in his eyes.
“My mother.” Was all he said before he darted out of the room. Nicki wanted to be upset but she couldn’t. she knew he loved his mother very much so it was only natural that he would be worried but she could not help the sadness she felt as soon as he was put of the room. She wanted him to be with her. She felt like he was the only one in the room that could really understand how scared she was. She tried to put on a brave face as her mother came & sat next to her.
“I really hope Sandi’s ok.” Nicki said softly.
“I hope so too. But I Really wish someone would come & make sure you are ok. I wonder what is taking this doctor so long.”
“Me too. He’s kicking so much. It makes me feel like something is wrong.”
“Oh I’m sure he’s fine. He’s probably just excited cuz he knows you’re worried. You need to try & relax. Here, maybe I can help.” Carol stood up & instructed her daughter to lean over a pillow as she rubbed her back. Nicki sighed. It felt so good. It helped relieve some of the tension she was feeling in her lower back. She closed her eyes and tried to calm down.

Drake was pacing back & forth in the hall trying desperately to get ahold of his mother. He had already tried calling her 6 times & got no answer. He dialed 40 but there was no answer from him either. He was using his final attempt to call Karla so she could at least go & make sure his mother was ok. He sighed when he got her voicemail.
“HI YOU’VE REACHED KARLA MOY IM NOT ABLE TO TALK YOUR CALL AT THIS TIME SO LEAVE YOUR NAME & NUMBER & I’LL GET BACK TO YOU.”
“Karla dammit answers the phone! I need you to go check on my mom. She was supposed to come here today but I think she got caught in the storm. Just do this for me please?! I might not be able to answer cuz I’m at the hospital with Nicki. Just please a message & tell me what you found out.” He pressed the end button & put his Blackberry back in his pocket. He took a few cleansing breaths, trying to clear his head before he went back in the room with Nicki. She was stressed enough without having to feel his bad energy. He calmed himself as best he could before walking out of the waiting room. He was half way down the hall when he heard commotion.
“..om 13. I think she’s having another contraction. Please page Dr.Babcock & tell him to please hurry back here. He still hasn’t been to check her!” he heard a nurse say. His heart rate picked up slightly. That was Nicki’s room. He rushed down the hall almost beating Maria inside. His heart sank when he saw Nicki hunched over a pillow crying silently as she tried to ride the contraction out to the end. He was at her side in an instant. He held her hand as Carol rubbed her back gently. He caught of glimpse of the monitor Maria was looking at. The numbers were in the 70’s.
“What do those numbers mean?” he asked her.”
“These numbers rate the contraction.” She told him.
“So is that bad?”
“Well 74 isn’t all that high but they’re a lot higher and I could imagine more painful than the ones she was having earlier. “She told him. “Is there anything I can get for you?”
“Ice please.” Nicki groaned. “I’m so hot.”
“I’ll be sure to get you some as I try & find the doctor. It’s been almost an hour. I don’t know why he hasn’t been over to see you yet.”
“Thank you.” Drake said to her. “And I’m so-“
“It’s fine.” Maria smiled. “I can’t even imagine how you’re feeling right now. I know you must be stressed.” She said before leaving. Drake sat down next to Nicki.
“Did you find your mother?” she asked as she tried to get comfortable.
“No. but don’t worry about that right now. Are you ok?”
“Yeah I am now but these contractions are getting longer. And they hurt sooo much more.”
“I’m sorry. I wish I could take the pain for you babe.” He told her. They sat silently waiting for the doctor to come. He finally strolled in 20 minutes later with Maria not far behind with a tray of test tubes. She smiled at Nicki as she handed her a cup of ice chips. He looked annoyed & seeing them didn’t make it any better.
“Back again?” he huffed. He grabbed a pair of rubber gloves from the box & placed them on his slender hands. He grabbed the wheeled stool & pulled it over to the foot of Nicki’s bed & sat. Maria handed him her chart & he gave it a quick once over before handing it back to her. “What seems to be the problem?”
“Well as it says in the chart, she came in with some bleeding & she’s had some contractions.” Maria told him.  
“How many contractions? “he said sounding bored. Maria didn’t like his tone.
“Well in the chart it says 5.” He rolled his eyes before looking at his watch. He looked around the room.
“Yeah so I’m gonna need all of you people to leave the room. I need to check her.” Something about the way he said “you people” rubbed everyone the wrong way. They said nothing as they got up & left the room leaving only drake, Nicki & maria with him. He moved close to nicki. “bend your knees lpease?” he said unemotionally. Nicki slowly got her legs into position. He put his hand at the top of her stomach as he put his fingers inside her, feeling her cervix. Nicki winced slightly as he felt around. Maria could see the discomfort in her face. Dr. babcock, growing frustrated, dug deeper inside her. She bit her lip to keep from crying.
“don’t you think youre being a little rough?” maria asked. The doctor scoffed, waving her away with her free hand. He took a few swobs, placed them in tubes & sat them on the tray. After a few more seconds of digging he pulled his hand away & took off his gloves.
“send those to the lab.’ He ordered.
“is she dialated at all?” maria asked. The doctor looked at her & rolled his eyes before telling her nicki was 2 centimeters dialated & 10% effaced. Maria made sure to write that in the chart.
“And how long are the contractions & how far apart?” he was really starting to annoy Maria.
“Well if you read the chart you would see they’ve stretched out to a full 30 seconds & they’re steady at just over an hour apart.”  She said with a bit of an attitude. He looked up at her.
“Is there a problem? Nurse.” he spat.
“No problem. I’m just wondering why you would insist on me getting this chart if you’re not gonna read it.”
“I asked you for it because I am REQUIRED by LAW. I don’t know if they taught you that yet in nursing school. If I wanted to read for a living id be a librarian. I don’t need this chart that’s what you’re here for & I suggest you learn your place quickly.” Maria had had enough. She would not stand for him talking to her this way.
“well DOCTOR if you would have brought you ass up here an HOUR ago you would have known all this shit. If you cared more about your JOB & less about getting your DICK wet with the nurses on the second floor we would know if something was actually wrong. While YOU were downstairs taking your 40 minuet break, SHE was up here suffering. I really wish you would pull your head out of your ass & at least PRETEND you’re a bit concerned.” He looked at her, angry. He stood up from the chair & stormed out. Maria hung her head. She didn’t mean to go off on him like that. She hoped he didn’t decide to not take her on as a patient any longer. Even if he was a prick he was a doctor & this was her first day. She had learned about labor & delivery but had never actually experienced it. Her face flushed as she realized what she had done & fled the room. As she walked out, Carol & Micaiah walked in.
“Where’s Safaree?” Nicki asked when she noticed  wasn’t with them
“Oh he said he need some fresh air.” Carol told her.
“Oh. ”Nicki said brushing it off. He knew it was a problem for him to control his temper. She knew he really didn’t like that doctor so she was glad he was taking that into consideration. “I hope he comes back soon. I want all you guys to be here with me.” Drake knew better. He knew that no matter what SB would be at her side so for him not to be there was a bad sign. He wanted to take this time to distract himself from what was going on with Nicki.
“Hey you gonna b alright for a minuet? I wanna try callin my mom again.”
“Yeah I’m good. Go ahead.” She told him. He kissed her cheek before leaving the room. He walked out of the unit & down the long corridor to the elevators. He rode it down to the 1st floor. He stepped out of the elevator, down another long corridor to the emergency room entrance. He looked around until he saw SB standing by his SUV. He walked over to him.
“What’s good man?” Drake said to him.
“Oh what’s goin on? How’s Nicki doin?” SB asked him getting caught off guard.
“She’s doin alright for the moment. You know, as well as could be expected considering the circumstances.”
“That’s good.” He said nodding his head his head.
“Yeah she’d be a lot better if she had her best friend up there with her.”
“Nah she’s good.” Drake looked at him confused.
“What’s up with you man? This don’t sound like you.” The two men sat there silent as the snow came down around them. SB looked down with his hands in his pockets. “You know she wants you up there. Is it the doctor? Cuz I don’t think we’re gonna have much of a problem now after the way that nurse went off on him.” SB chuckled.
“Yeah I heard her in the hallway. She let loose! But he deserved it. Fuckin cock.” They fell silent for a while before SB spoke again. “This shit don’t scare you?”
“What do you mean?”
“Like bein up there. Seein her like that. Hurtin & shit.”
“Hell yeah I’m scared! I love that girl. And that’s my son! How could I not be?”
“So you not scared that…..you know like…..some bad shit could happen?”
“Listen man, I got my own set of fears. I’m scared for her. I’m scared for the baby. But I know that as scared as I am it had no comparison to how she’s feeling. She’s the one going through all this shit. She’s in pain. So if I gotta suck my shit up to be there for her I’ll do that cuz I wanna make this as easy for her as possible.”
“I just don’t want nutting to happen to her.”
“I already know my nigga.” Drake interjected before SB could say anything more. “Take yo time do what you gotta do but please at least come back to the floor. For her.” SB took a deep breath.
“You right man. Imma just take a walk; get my mind together before I go back.” He said to drake as he slapped him up. He started off down the block toward the front of the medical complex. The snow was coming down hard & the vicious wind whipped at his face making it all the more easy for him to cry.

After his talk with SB, drake felt slightly better. He knew having him back upstairs with Nicki would make her happy. But the busy emergency room scared him. There was chaos all around him as nurses rushed back & forth taking care of people. The wellbeing of his mother still lingered in his mind. He tried dialing her again but still got no answer. Same thing with 40 & Karla. He was started to fear the worst for her but he had the pull himself together for Nicki’s sake. He jumped around a few times trying to shake out his nerves before making his way back up to Nicki. When he got close to her room he could hear talking.
“..ut I don’t understand. How can he send me home?” Nicki was panicking.
“he told the nurses that you’re just having Braxton hicks.”
“But I’m dilating!”
“Because you’re so close to your due date its natural for you to dilate with the contractions you’ve been having. But I don’t think that. I think there’s something wrong.”
“So what can we do?” carol asked. Maria was quiet for a moment then sighed.
“I wanna get you down to the ultrasound room, so I can get a better look of what’s going on.”
“So let’s do that!” Nicki exclaimed.
“There are risks with that. Moving you could cause a problem. It could start the bleeding again. Or I could rupture your water. Both are really bad. I don’t want that to happen. And besides that it’s my first day! I could get into a lot of trouble! Not that I care. I’m just saying I don’t wanna get you psyched to do it & then you can’t because I get caught. But the main thing here is the safety of you & your baby. This is really up to you.” She said wringing her hands nervously. Nicki looked at drake.
“What do you think we should do?” she asked him. His eyes widened. He didn’t know what to do.
“Nicki baby I don’t know. It sounds really risky. What if something happens?”
“I know but what if something is already happening?! What if something is wrong with Malaki? What if we wait too long & then it’s too late? I couldn’t live with that.” He looked to Maria.
“How far away is the ultrasound room?” he asked.
“it’s on the 1st floor.” She said.
“That’s too far for you to walk baby. I don’t want you to do that.”
“Wait!” Maria gasped. They all looked at her. She held up a finger before racing out of the room. She came back seconds later with a wheelchair. “Now it’s still kinda risky but it beats having you walk all the way downstairs. And it’s more believable so were less likely to get stopped. Just please be careful getting out of the bed.” Maria walked over to Nicki & unhooked the monitors from her belly. She silenced the machine & helped Nicki wrap a blanket around herself before getting her in the chair. She looked out the door to make sure the coast was clear before quickly wheeling Nicki out of the unit. They hit the elevator then down a long hallway to the ultrasound room. Maria & drake helped Nicki onto the table. She pulled up her gown giving Maria access to her belly. She poured the gel on her & used the probe to get a view of Malaki. He was very animated, kicking about. He seemed to look fine. Maria couldn’t see anything out of the ordinary. She was just about to tell Nicki everything was fine when she noticed a dark spot just above her placenta. She looked at it closely.  She took a few still images & quickly downloaded them to her iPhone. She helped her back into the chair & took her back to her room where her mother brother & best friend were waiting. “Ok Nicki ‘I’ll be right back. I’m gonna evaluate your ultrasound and I’ll be back and let you know everything that’s going on.” She said with a smile as she stepped out of the room. As soon as she was out she pulled her phone back out & dialed a number.
“Koyoa here.” She half shouted.
“Hi Koyoa its Maria. How’s the wreck zone looking?”
“Pretty good. Almost everyone is out of here. How’s Nicki?”
“She’s hanging in there, but I think we have a problem.”
“What? what’s wrong?”
“I just did an ultrasound on her and I think there’s something wrong.” Koyoa gasped.
“I’m going to my car to get my iPad. Email it to me right away.”

Nicki had just had another contraction and was feeling very uncomfortable. She asked everyone to leave the room as she had drake help her get readjusted in the bed.
“Thank you baby.” She said as he fluffed her pillows.
“That’s what I’m here for.” He told her before kissing her temple.
“Hey I know everybody is feeling restless. Can you take them all on the other side of the unit & get them like drinks & stuff?”
“Why don’t I just go get it & bring it back?”
“I don’t wanna watch yall eat. Can you do this for me please? I can’t keep looking on their pitiful faces. It’s making me sad.” Drake looked at her & wanted to ask her why she didn’t just say she wanted some time alone but he didn’t. He simply nodded before leaving the room. She sighed as the door clicked closed. She grabbed the phone off the side table by her bed & dialed a number.
“Hello?” a voice answered.
“Nelly?” Nicki said softly.
“Hey girl we were just on our way to your house but we got held up cuz of this pileup out here. What’s this number you callin me from?”
“I’m at the hospital.” She said softly.
“What? I thought you were home. That’s what drake said when he called.”
“I know I had to come back.”
“What? Why?!”
“I’ll tell you about it just please get here. I’m so scared.” She sniffled.
“Don’t worry baby I’m on my way.” They hung up. Nicki felt bad for sneaking to call Shanell but she didn’t want her family taking offense. She loved them all very much & was glad they were there but Shanell was they only 1 she felt could really understand how she was feeling seeing as how she was also pregnant. She put the phone back & wiped her face of the fresh tears just as her family was coming back in. they all got settled back in their seats & engaged in small talk until Maria came back in the room. She didn’t look happy. She closed the door behind her.
“Hi you guys. I have some news on your condition but before I say anything, do you want everyone in the room to know?”
“I don’t mind. Just tell me please.” Nicki said desperately.
“Ok well I have your nurse on the line. I’m gonna put her on speaker.” She held up her iPhone so Nicki could hear.
“Nicki?”
“Hey Koyoa.” It felt good to hear her voice. She felt a little better knowing even though she wasn’t there she was still looking after her.
“Hey baby. How you feelin? Contractions getting stronger?”
“Yeah a little.”
“Always a trooper.” Nicki could tell she was stressing on the other end of the line. “Nicki I have some things to tell you. Can you be strong for me right now?” Nicki immediately grabbed Drake’s hand.
“yeah.” She said her voice shaky.
“Nicki you have something that’s called partial placental abruption. That means your placenta, they thing that gives Malaki his nutrients & oxygen, has started to break away from the wall of your uterus. Now that’s not bad. It’s very slight. I’m gonna put you on bed rest for that. That means you can’t get up at all you hear me!? Maria’s gonna have to put a catheter in your bladder cuz you can’t even get up to go to the bathroom.”
“But other than that, he’s gonna be ok right?” Nicki asked.
“That’s not all Nicki.” Nicki bit her lip. She squeezed Drake’s hand. Everyone in the room pulled up closer to her. Her mother held her free hand. Micaiah sat at the edge of her bed & SB stood behind her mother, stroking her hair.
“What else is there?”
“Your blood pressure is high. You’re at risk preeclampsia. If you have that you could have a seizure, fall into a coma or worse. So I need you to understand how important it is for you to take it easy. Do you understand?”
“yes.” She said trying not to cry.
“Good. Lastly, Maria got the results from the swabs the doctor took earlier & it shows that your water broke, so you ARE in labor.” Nicki covered her mouth with her hand. She couldn’t believe all of this was happening. “Don’t be sad Nicki. It’s not a full leak. Bed rest should clear this up. And I’m gonna have Maria start you on a medicine called Adalat to stop the labor. This medicine should also make your blood pressure go down but it can make you feel a little sick. But JUST IN CASE things don’t work as planned, I’m gonna have Maria start you on some antibiotics & give you a steroid to help Malaki’s lungs develop a little faster. I know this is a lot to take on right now but were gonna get through this. You trust me right?”
“yes.” She sniffled.
“I’m so sorry baby I’m tryin hard as hell to get to you. I should be there soon. Hang in there for me. Hang in there for that baby ok?”
“alright.” she said.
“Thank you Koyoa.” Maria said as she was about to hang up.
“Wait WAIT DRAKE!” Koyoa yelled. “I found your mother!!!! She should be arriving in an ambulance soon. But don-“ her phone cut out before she could finish.
“WHAT?!?!? SHE…..WHY IS SHE IN ABULANCE?!?!?” he said as he stood up. He kissed Nicki’s hand before he walked swiftly out of the room. He picked up the pace down the corridor to the elevator. Everything seemed to be moving in slow motion as he stepped out of the elevator & down to the emergency room exit. He stepped outside & looked around. The snow was blinding as it whipped around him. He was chilled to the bone but he refused to go back inside. He felt like he was going to lose it if he didn’t see her soon. His heart began to race as he saw the flashing lights coming toward the hospital. Ambulance lights, cop lights, flash lights helicopter spotlights. They sped down the lane into the ambulance port with the police escort. They helicopter landed on the pad in the middle of the parking lot. There were 5 ambulances. Any 1 of them could be holding his mother. He ran to one, then another, and another. The police exited their vehicle & pushed him away . He held up his hands in surrender as he walked backward to the entrance. He slipped past the automatic door inside the emergency unit. He looked behind the curtains. He didn’t see his mother. The EMT’s rushed more people in on stretchers. He got pushed back as they moved about filling the rooms. He was panicking. He pushed his way out to the exit where he saw 40 standing. He raced to him. “Where is my mom?!” he panted.
“She’s on her way in if she’s not already there.” He didn’t give him a chance to say anything more as he ran back into the unit. He ran to the nurses’ station.
“SANDI GRAHAM! I NEED TO FIND HER!!!” the nurse pointed him in the right direction. He walked over to the in which he was sent & pulled back the curtain to see his mother standing there smiling, talking with the nurse. She looked at him & smiled.
“Aubrey. What are you doing here? I was just trying to call you.”
“Are you ok?” he asked.
“Oh I’m fine. That nice girl, Nicki’s nurse, got me a ride here after the rental was totaled so I could get to you faster. But I wasn’t in it so I’m fine. Did you see 40?”
“So you’re ok? Everything is fine?”
“Yes Aubrey. I’m fine.” He walked over to her, dropped to his knees & hugged her. She hugged him back. “What’s wrong baby?” she was starting to panic. He was crying as he held her. His shoulders were shaking violently. “Aubrey.” She put her hand under his chin, making him look at her. He stared at her with watery eyes.
“I’m scared.”

11 comments:

  1. That damn doctor can go eat a dick!!!! He deserves to lose his job and to get shot in the damn face! I really hope Nicki and Malaki are okay. Please don't let anything bad happen to either of the two of them. Poor Drake, I feel so bad for him, for the both of them. I know Nicki is so scared right now. I'm on the edge of my damn seat, and I don't think I can wait another week for an update.
    Amazing Job!
    -Kierstin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew! Finally I waz able to read it. S/O to Maria for tellin dat doctor off cuz he really needed to tone it down a bit. Huffin n puffin lyk he had a problem. Nigga please!
    Oh my gosh, I cant believe all of this is happening. Its making me so sad. : ( I really hope that Nicki Malaki make it. I dont want anything bad to happen to them, I cant lose them! Aww Drake, dont worry, theyre gonna be okay. Everything is gonna turn out fine!
    Great Job Koy-Koy! This one was really epic. Can't wait for the next one!

    -Kyra~Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. *cries* THIS IS ALL THAT DAMN PUSSY INFECTED MEAN PERSON.....i hope erthing goez ok.....NUTIN BETTER NOT HAPPEN 2 SHANEL.....pleeeeezz I LUV DIS GIRL I CANT WAIT TILL NEXT SUNDAY....no literally i CANT wait i think i might comit suicide lol jk

    with love,
    lilmomominaj

    ReplyDelete
  4. My heart was racing soooooooo fast the whole way through
    PLEASE make Malaki okay I would cry if anything happened to him
    If I EVER meet that Doctor I will be handing out a few slaps!
    PAM PAM PULLET PULLET for Maria's rant :D
    Thank You for this whole story :D
    love unitedminajdom
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bro!!!!!!!! KOYOA!!!!!! please hurry up with this next chapter!!! If that lil baby don't make it to this world........guuurrrllllll!!!!!! Anyways I can't wait for this next Chapter.


    LOVE @ItsMe_NotYu

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Koy I Freaking Love This Story.. U Are The Best Writer ......*Prays To GOD* I Hope Baby Malaki And Nicki Are Ok .. I Hope Nothing Bad happens To Them... I'd Cry My eyes Out


    I Cant Wait For Sunday To Come :(

    < @NIQUEEN_MINAJ >

    ReplyDelete
  7. :OOOOO Please make Nicki and Malaki be okay ... :( I'll be waiting for the next update

    -HellYesBeyMinaj

    ReplyDelete
  8. :'( i hope their OK i feel sooooooo bad for nicki and drake they are both suffering i hope malaki is okay damn that person who choked her :'( poor nicki i culdnt imagine what she wuld be going thru all of that just because she went to pick a tree for christmas :'( ur a good write koy koy :D

    - @coco_luvs_nicki

    ReplyDelete
  9. please please please do the next chapter...im dying!!!!!!!!!! i need this

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMN THIS IS THE BEST I KINDA CRIED A LITTLE THO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Y does the doctor hafta b such an asshole?! I swear I wanted 2 kick him dead n the face!!!!!!! He shouldn't take his frustrations out on his patients!!

    I'm worried 4 Nick! Altho Koyoa diagnosed her, I'm still scared!!! I feel like.... ugh!! Idk, I'm jus worried.

    I'm glad Drake's mom is ok, I wuz scared 4 her!! I felt like I wuz in the moment with them!! All of them! Ur writing is amazing! U really make ur audience believe what their reading is true! Thas amazing! If only this wur an actual novel and a movie! I'd buy the book nd watch the movie! Lol

    But yea, glad they figured out wut is rng with Nick :) Hope she's ok

    ReplyDelete