WEEEEEELLL!!!!!!!!!!! THIS HAS BEEN A VERY EVENTFUL WEEK IN THE WORLD OF FAN FICTION!!! SO MANY NEW STORIES! GOODNESS!!!! I ALMOST COULDN'T KEEP UP!!! BUT NOW HERES THIS WEEKS INSTALLMENT OF LLT!!!!! AGAIN GUYS I CANT SAY IT ENOUGH THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ IT & PLEASE LEAVE ME COMMENTS TELLING ME WHAT YOU DO & DON'T LIKE! I HAVE SOME GOODIES FOR LATER CUZ I'M TIRED AS HELL & ILL DO ALL MY PROMO & ALL THAT GOOD SHIT TOO. BLAH BLAH BLAH! HERE YA GO! ENJOY!
chapter 38
For the next few weeks, Nicki was stuck in a rut. She still couldn't believe what happened to Kendall & Marissa. The fact that Marissa was pregnant really bothered her. She couldn't believe that someone would do such a thing to a pregnant person. She became a bit of a recluse, only talking to Drake, Sandi & her mother. Drake could tell she was getting a little depressed so he wanted to do something special to cheer her up. By the first week of December, he was ready to pull it off. The morning of her first surprise, she had a doctor's appointment. Hope's were high when they noticed the familiar grey Mercedes in the parking lot. They were really surprised when they got up to the office & Jessica didn't come out to greet them.
"Hey you guys!!" Koyoa Said hugging & kissing them.
"I'm so glad you're back!" Nicki told her.
"I'm glad to be back! I missed you guys."
"We've missed you too! Didn't think you would be back so soon."
"Well I was sad for a while & I still am but I know that sitting at home & crying isn't gonna bring my sister
back. She would want me to live my life. So, that's what I'm doing! Now let's check out that baby!" She closed the door
behind them.
The appointment went well. Nicki was in suck a good mood afterward she wanted to go out for smoothies.
This made Drake happy. It was the first time she had been out the house for anything other than an an appointment in weeks. By early afternoon she was feeling a bit tired so she wanted to take a nap. She woke up an hour later feeling refreshed. She woke up to see Drake sitting at the edge of the bed smiling.
"Hey beautiful." he said to her softly.
"Hi." she said with a yawn.
"Sleep good?"
"Very."
"I'm glad." he said pushing a strand of hair from her face. "I have a surprise for you."
"What is it?" she asked sitting up. He pulled 2 shopping bags from the floor & handed them to her.
"These past few weeks, you've been down. I know It's been hard for you but I'm glad to see you're starting to feel a little better. I wanna keep you smiling. So, today, I've organized a photo shoot for us. Not for a magazine or anything, just for us. I thought it might make you feel good to get all dolled up. Then, later on tonight, we're gonna have a little get together with a few friends." Nicki smiled.
"You didn't have to do all this for me."
"I know, but I wanted to. You don't know how much I've missed that smile. Besides that, I know you like
being a regular person, & being pregnant, but I know you miss being Nicki Minaj. I think it's time we brought the 2 together. Even if it's just for today."Drake was right. She did miss being her old self. Dressing up & being around all her friends & just having fun. She was glad Drake had even thought about it. She reached over & pulled him over to her & hugged him.
"Thank you." she said, feeling emotional.
"Not yet. Get dressed. Let me know when you're ready." he said as he left the room. Nicki looked in the first bag & pulled out a beautiful smoke grey dress. In the other, a pair of heels. She sighed hugging them to her chest. She hadn't been wearing them much since she found out she was pregnant because she knew Drake was afraid of her falling & hurting herself. Her knowing he was ok with her wearing them really did something for her self-esteem. After she was dressed, she was giving herself a once over in the mirror when there was a knock on her door. She opened it to see Terrance & Day on the other side.
"Hey, hey, hey pretty momma, look at you!" Terrance said kissing her cheek.
"What are you doin' here!?" she asked hugging them.
"We came to prep the queen of course!" he said giving her a mock bow. Nicki laughed.
"You guys didn't have to come all the way out here!"
"Chile please! Sit down so we can get to this hair & makeup!" Nicki smiled as she did as she was told. It felt
so good getting her hair & makeup done, engaging in small talk. She couldn't stop cheesing when she finally looked at herself in the mirror.
"I love it!" she said running her fingers through her soft curls. Her makeup was flawless & it wasn't until then
that she realized how much she missed her bangs. It warmed their hearts to see her smile. "Thank you.Thank you guys so much."
"You're welcome Nicki." Day said embracing her. "Now lets get you out of here." The each took 1 of her
hands & escorted her out of the room. When she reached the bottom of the stairs she saw Drake looking dapper as ever in a white cotton button down shirt & grey slacks. His face was shaven, his hair freshly cut. His hazel eyes twinkled in the light as he smiled at her.
"Do you like it?" she asked. He took her by the hand & spun her slowly before pulling her close.
"You look spectacular." he told her as he pecked her lips. "Let's get you out of her before I drag you back up them stairs." He led her to the car & opened the door for her before sliding in the driver's seat, & speeding off, her team not far behind.
They reached the studio in SOHO in just under an hour. She was surprised when she got there to see
Shanell & her sister Dawn when she walked in.
"Nelly!" she said waving to her. she kissed her before taking the seat next to her.
"Hey Barbie! You look gorgeous, as always!"
"So do you! You look ah-mazing!" She really did. She looked so relaxed & happy.
"Thank you. I feel amazing. Ready for these babies to come out, I know that."she said patting her round
belly.
"I bet." Nicki laughed. "I see you & D.Woods helped Drake with this 1."
"Actually no." Shanell said. "He called me & asked me to meet y'all here. He said he was ashamed of the
way Wayne was acting toward me & wanted to cheer me up. I almost didn't come until he told me you had been feeling a little down. I knew it was cuz you missed me."
"Yes Nelly I'm simply LOST without you darling!" Nicki said dramatically in her British accent. Shanell
laughed.
"I know but I'm here now." she giggled. "I didn't think I was gonna like it til I got all dolled up. Didn't realize
how much I missed this part of myself." Nicki smiled. She was glad she wasn't alone in the way she was feeling. They engaged in small talk as the got prepped for the shoot, Derick snapping snapping a few candids every so often. They started the shoot off taking pictures with each other, then individually. The photos were amazing every frame was stunning. After a quick see you later to Shanell, she was back taking pictures, this time with Dricki. The dog loved the attention. He leaped rolled & posed for the camera, being a total ham. After the dog had his superstar moment, Drake joined her. She loved that she was able to capture these few precious moments with him. She loved that he even thought of it. Derick gave amazing direction. It didn't even feel like posing. It was all so natural. Her & Drake kissing, hugging, him kissing her bulging belly.Every shot she wanted to blow up & hang in her house.The shoot was winding down & Nicki noticed Derick asking everyone to leave the shoot area just like Drake had secretly asked him to. She looked puzzled when she noticed everyone was gone.
"What's up where'd everybody go?" she asked. He looked at her & smiled.
"Baby this day has been amazing. You have no idea what it means to me to see you happy. To see you here
taking these pictures is like you're celebrating being a mother, celebrating the family we're creating together. But I need this 1 last thing from you. This 1 last picture to make it complete. When we explain our son's life to him 1 day, I want this picture to be the 1st 1 he sees. Just me & you." He pulled off his shirt exposing his bare chest. She raised an eyebrow at him.
"You want me to get naked?"
"Just take your shirt off."
"I don't want my son to see me naked!" Nicki exclaimed. Drake laughed.
"Nicki, you know that picture in the doctor's office you like so much?"
"I love that picture! How could I forget?" she said.
"Well I want it to be like that. Is that ok with you? You don't have to if you don't want to I just thought it'd be nice." Nicki smiled. Since the very first time she saw that picture she wanted to take 1 just like it she was just too scared to say anything.
"I don't know baby." she said unsure."
"C'mon babe. Please? I want you to be exposed in all your beautiful, pregnant glory." Nicki contemplated for a moment.
"You'll make sure you cover my boobs?" she asked.
"I will. You have my word." He pulled her out of the chair & led her to the white screen in the back of he
studio. He turned her, facing away from him. He pulled off her top & unhooked her bra, sliding it off her. He leaned over her small frame & wrapped 1 strong arm around her breasts, his free hand placed firmly on her belly. "Last chance to chance your mind." he told her. "You ready?" She smiled as she placed her hand over his on her stomach.
"Yes."
The ride back to the house was pleasant. Nicki couldn't stop talking about how great the pictures came out.
Drake was happy to see her so alive he was glad her excitement didn't fade when they arrived back home.
The love she felt from everyone in the room was amazing. She couldn't believe every one that was there was actually
happy to see her. She didn't realize how much she missed these people until that moment. Trey was the first to
embrace her.
"Hey pretty momma how you doin? You look beautiful!" he said kissing her cheek.
"THANK you." she said blushing.
"Whats goin on my nigga! Bout to be a daddy & shit! Its a beautiful thang man!"
"Yeah man. I can wait for my lil man to get here. You don't even know my nigga!"
"Yeah i bet! I'm excited! How much longer b4 my nephew get here?"he said putting his hand on her stomach.
"Like 3 months." Nicki told him.
"Damn that's close as hell! He goin be here in no time."
"Yeah it seems so close yet so far away." said drake.
"Yeah well enjoy this time man cuz he goin drive y'all crazy when he gets here!" Trey laughed. Nicki playfully swatted him on the arm before walking toward Shanell who was standing with Wayne.
"What's goin on Nic?" he said nodding to her.
"Hey, how you doin?" she said trying hard to control her temper.
"I'm good. You look beautiful Nic." he said to her.
"Thank you." she said back.
"Imma catch you later Shanell." he said before excusing himself. Nicki turned to look at Shanell, feeling concerned.
"Hey you okay?" Nicki asked. Shanell looked at Nicki & smiled.
"Yeah I'm good I'm havin a good time." Shanell told her.
"I'm sorry Nellz I didn't know he was gonna be here. Do you want me to ask him to leave? Cuz I will!" Nicki said glaring at
Wayne. Shanell laughed.
"Nicki I'm fine. I'm not worried about him. I'm happy & I'm here with you & you're happy. That's all that matters."
"yeah well, if he fucks witchu let me know I ain't got no problem kickin that nigga out." Nicki told her & she was serious.
Shanell was touched. She honestly didn't mind that he was there she didn't really have any emotion toward him, love
hate or
otherwise. But she was touched that Nicki was thinking about how she may be feeling. She hugged her as tight as she
could with their bellies in the way & kissed her.
"Thank you for caring babe but I'm fine. Don't worry bout me I'm enjoying myself. You need to do the same." Just then,
Nicki's mother came over.
"Hello Shanell. So nice to see you again. You look beautiful hunny." she said hugging Shanell.
"Thank you momma. I've missed you." Shanell told her.
"Ive missed you too. Nicki I'm gonna Keep Shanell company. Aubrey is looking for you." Carol said to Nicki giving her a
look. Nicki looked confused.
"Ok. Ill talk to you later Nelly." she said before walking off to find Drake. She finally saw him standing with 40, Niko, Mack, Gudda, & Karla. When she saw the way Karla was hanging on Drake's shoulder she realized why her mother gave her the look. She composed herself before walking over to him. "Hey baby. My mom said you were looking for me."
"Oh yeah. Where were you? Everybody wanted to see you." Drake said smiling.
"Dang Nicki you getting big!" said 40 surprised.
"Oh yes I'm a house thank you for pointing that out 40! You always know how To make a girl feel special." Nicki said
rolling her eyes.
"Nicki I didn't mean it like that I just meant like the baby is gettin bigger. You look good. Like real good." 40 said nervously afraid he'd offended her. She laughed.
"I'm just kidding 40 you know I love you."she said hugging him. "How have you been?"
"I've been good. Just ready for this man to get back in the studio."
"I ain't doin nuttin til my lil man gets here."
"Yeah I feel you. I feel you. What about you Nicki? I know its gotta be some thoughts burnin in there."
"There are! I write them down. I jus cant record cuz wit him in there you know its kinda hard to catch my breath sometimes."
"Really? You don't look that big. How far along are you?" Karla asked.
"6 months."
"Wooow you sure? You look more like 4."
"Yeah I'm sure." Nicki said. For some reason she didn't like the way she asked that question.
"Baby I was just tellin them we haven't picked a name for the baby yet." Drake said trying to defuse the tension.
"Yeah not yet but soon we will. I hope." she laughed.
"Well you know you can always name him after his uncle Niko. I mean it only seems right." Niko said in an obvious tone.
"uh no. If hes gettin named after anyone its me. I'm already his favorite uncle." 40 said rubbing Nicki's belly. She laughed.
"No fighting boys. Hes not getting named after either one of you."
"Nah she goin name after his maternal uncle. Aint that right twin?" Gudda asked also rubbing her belly.
"Hell nah!" Mack shouted. "Gudda Minaj & shit! You trippin. His name goin be lil Mack cuz he already pimpin like his uncle big Mack."
"Nigga you look like a big mac." Gudda said.
"How do u look like a sandwich?" Mack said sucking his teeth. Gudda shrugged.
"Hey you are what you eat & you look like u eat a lot of them hoes!" Everyone burst. into laughter.
"Yo I swear I cant with y'all! Y'all are too freakin much!" Nicki said holding her breath, trying to catch her breath.
"Why not just name him after his father?" Karla asked.
"Well I kinda want him to have his own name." Nicki said.
"Well if I had a son with Drake, I'd gladly name him Aubrey."
"Well I just think that's a lot of pressure for a first born son. They're already expecting him to like rap as soon as hes freakin born." said Nicki.
"Yeah hes got enough to live up to. No need to be the namesake also." Drake said.
"Man you guys are lucky this kids gonna be so talented." Niko said.
"Yeah I bet that lil nigga got the Blackberry already in there!"mack said."Talkin bout 'I say uuuuh...." he used his hand to imitate drakes strange hand oscillations.
"Hell yeah! then he he goin b all calm 1 minuet & then the next minuet he goin be goin crazy!" Gudda chimed in. Mack agreed.
"Hell fuckin yeah!!!! He goin be like 'Mommy I'm so hungry,' all soft & then just otta nowhere that nigga goin scream, 'BITCH I SAID GIMMIE SOME COOKIES!' all loud & shit!"
"HAHAHAHAA! Roman Graham! That should be his name!!!" Niko exclaimed.
"Hell yeah nigga, Roman Graham!" Mack laughed. Tears were coming to Nicki's eyes as she laughed.
"Mack shut up! Oh my god! I think I'm gonna pee on myself!" Nicki gasped as she clutched her belly. She did a quick about face & ran for the bathroom.
"Be careful!" Drake yelled after her. She barely made it. After relieving herself & washing her hands she ran into her mother.
"Hi mommy. wheres Nelly?" she asked.
"Shes fine." Carol said.
"Good"
"I don't like that girl, Onkia." her mother told her.
"Who, Nelly?"
"No. That 1." she said pointing to Karla, still draped over Drakes shoulder.
"Mommy shes his friend. Shes just like that."
"I don't like it. That girl is a world of trouble. I can feel it."
"Mommy. Don't worry about her. If I'm not worried you shouldn't be worried." Carol glanced at her daughter in disbelief.
"Alright. but watch yourself." she said before walking off. The rest of the night was pleasant. She mingled with
everyone. But what her mother said lingered in the back of her mind. All night Karla clung to Drake & for some reason it really bothered Nicki. But she didn't let it show. By midnight she was tired & ready to rest her swollen feet. The last few guests were leaving when she joined him by the door.
"I wish I could stay longer." Karla said hugging him tightly.
"Me too. But don't worry I'll be home soon."
"I hope so. We miss you in the dot!"
"I knooooow Karla. I'll visit soon I promise." Nicki leaned on his shoulder.
"I"m gettin tired. I'll meet you upstairs."she said.
"Wait wait, you stay right here." he said pulling her to him & kissing her. Nicki smiled.
"Yeah save that for upstairs." Karla said laughing, but Nicki knew she wasn't joking by the glare she gave her.
"Karla its time for you to go. I love you, see you soon." he said ushering her out the door."I'm walking her to her car. I'll be right back. Don't move!" he said to Nicki before running outside. She watched through the window as he talked with her. She wanted to know so badly what she was saying but couldn't make it out. She rushed away from the window when she saw him running back to the house. She was headed for the kitchen when he came inside & shut the door. She looked back at him. He smiled as she closed the distance between them. She squealed in delight as he scooped her up in his arms. He carried her to the kitchen & sat her on the counter. He ran his hands down her smooth legs & gently took her shoes off 1 by 1, throwing them on the floor.
"Hot cocoa?" he asked as he rubbed her feet.
"Yes please." she giggled. He moved to the cabinet & pulled out the cocoa, heated some milk on the stove & pulled out her favorite over sized pink mug. After he mixed the cocoa he dropped 6 large marshmallows in it just the way she liked. "Thank you." she said as she took the mug from him. She sipped her drink as he sat on the bar stool in front of her, massaging her feet.
"Did you have fun today?" he asked her.
"Yes I did baby. thank you." she told him.
"So did I. It made me happy to see you enjoy yourself. I love seeing you smile." she sat down the mug & slid off the counter into his lap. She wrapped her arms around him as she kissed him softly. He ran his hands up her dress caressing her soft skin.
"Wait." she said. "I need to shower 1st."
"I got a better idea." he said to her.
"Whats that?" she asked. drake stood up, gripping her thighs & carried her through the living room up the stairs & into their master bathroom. There were candles lit all around the deep soaking tub which was full of bubbles.
"How the hell do u find time to do this shit?" she asked him.
"I'm a magician baby." he said to her. She rolled her eyes.
"You ain't no damn magician." she said laughing.
"I bet I can make them clothes disappear." he said in her ear. She bit her lip at his velvety tone. Before she knew it, her dress was on the floor. She found herself unbuttoning his shirt & pants. He was unhooking her bra & sliding off her panties. He led her by the hand to the tub helping her in before climbing in behind her. She turned around to face him & kissed him passionately. She started to climb on his lap when he pulled her back.
"Wooah! Slow down cowgirl!"
"But I thought you wanted to do it?" she asked.
"I do baby but don't rush. We got all night. Right now I just wanna enjoy you. Bathe you. Get you relaxed. Treat you like
the queen that you are. You've had a long day, you deserve to be pampered." he said as he caressed her body. He
lifted her hair & kissed her neck. She closed her eyes as he rubbed her. She hadn't Realized how much her body
actually hurt until she his hands were on her making her feel so much better. She was feeling more relaxed than she
had felt for the past few months. For the fist time in this mass of chaos she was completely ok. She didn't think about
anything but that moment. She closed her eyes & began to hum. Drake recognized the tune & joined in.
"..about a thing. Cuz every little thing is gonna be alright." he said as he put his hands on her belly. She did the same.
"Rise up this morning. Smile with the rising sun. 3 lil birds pitch by my doorstep. Singing sweet songs of melodies pure
& true." she sang. They joined together for the bridge.
"This is my message to you-uu-uuuu." Drake was feeling his rasta side take over.
"Sayin don't worry about a ting. Cuz every litto ting is gonna be alright." This made Nicki laugh.
"Babe, you sound like Wyclef! Stop it."
"What? You don't like my Wyclef impression? AAAAAAYYY!" Drake mimicked before bursting into laughter.
"Ooooh, i love you you you liddo wierdo."she said to him.
"I love you too." he said earnestly. He kissed her neck again as he rocked her gently. Nicki really didn't want to destroy the tender moment but there was something burning in her mind.
"Your friend doesn't like me does she?" she said softly.
"What? Why you say that?" Drake asked. Nicki shrugged.
"She just seemed kinda.......I don't know."
"You know, its funny you say that, cuz she said the same thing."
"No its not that. I don't mind her. I just feel like she has a problem."
"Nah she doesn't have a problem its just, shes really protective, you know? She knows how many times Ive had my heart broken. Its still kinda unbelievable that I'm with you & you actually love me. Not my money. Not my fame. Not the life. Just me. Try not to be mad if she tries too hard. Plus, shes still young. She hasn't gotten all the way over that school girl crush. But shes harmless." Nicki shrugged. She understood that. It reminded her of Safaree. They spent a little longer in the tub just relaxing & talking before he climbed out, letting her have some alone time. When her skin started 2 prune & the water turned cold, she got out. Hanging next to her towel was a creme sheer teddy & matching panties. It was beautiful but when she put it on she felt self conscious. She took a while looking at herself in the mirror.
"Draaaaaake."
"Yeah?"
"I'm not coming out."
"Why?!"
"Cuz I look gross!"
"No u don't come here."
"No."
"Just come here."
She sighed heavily before creeping out of the bathroom. She fixed her eyes on the ground as she stood at the foot of the bed. He slid down the bed to meet her. He smiled."now how do u look gross?"
"Cuuuuuuuuz. I'm so fat & I'm over here tryin to be sexy, but its not sexy!"
"You are sexy."
"No I'm not! I'm so........circular." Drake couldn't help but laugh.
"Nicki, what the hell kinda way is that to describe yourself?"
"The exact way."
"Nicki." He pulled her onto his lap. "You are beautiful. Stop talkin about yourself."
"You really think I'm sexy, babe?"she asked.
"Hell yeah! You sexy as fuck!" he said with enthusiasm.
"Really?"
"Really."
"You know what? You are so good to me, baby. You always say the right things." she said wrapping her arms around his neck.
"That's what I'm here for baby." he told her.
"And I think you deserve a reward. It's been a long time since..." she dropped the sentence giving him a seductive look, licking her lips. His eyes got wide.
"You....you for real right now!?!?" he asked.
"Yuuup!" she said popping the "p" at the end.
"& you're gonna..."
"Sluuuurp" She made the soft slurping noise in his ear. He was excited.
"Hold on baby, just let me go to the bathroom. I'll be right back!" he said as he got up, running for the restroom.
"Hurry up!" she yelled after him. He relieved himself quickly, then moved to the sink to wash his hands. He looked at
himself in the mirror, smoothing his eyebrows & checking his teeth. He was ready. He walked back in the room &
sighed. Nicki was passed out at the end of the bed, one hand over her head, the other on her belly. He wanted to be
upset but he couldn't be. He was pretty worn out himself. He bent down & picked her up in his arms. He pulled back the
covers & layed her her down before climbing in next to her. He put his arm around her, pulling her closer. He settled
with his hand on her belly & joined her in dreamland.
goodnight /good morning
Coco you were so right this definitely helped my mood!
ReplyDeleteIm glad koyoa is back it must be so hard for her but Nicki is finally getting happy again!
Drake is such an amazing guy, pullin all that tgthr nd thinking bout nelly. Hey i would he pissed at wayne to he had some nerve to he there and talking to nelly smh.
Awww even lil dricki was thereee?! So cute! I would die to see all those pictures.
That whole scene with 40, mack nd then craked me up tht baby aibt gonna have none of yall names!
Karla....ugh jump off a cliff and drakes dick, thank you. Nicki member that momma cariks feelings are always right!! Dont trust a hoe!
Smh now i knowwww wht u meant wen u told me drake was getting played in this chp ahahahahahaha poor drizzy he was bout to get real lucky!
Had me rollin!
Welp im gonna go kill myself on these slopes now -______-, text me when u see this.
As always i fucking love this story youre such an amazing writer coco. Im done with haters, they not worth my breath.
Love ya muaahh!
Puff.
Ion know karla seem pretty sketchy to me, and nicki needa take her momma advice. shiiit Carol knew she was pregnant before she even did!
ReplyDeleteAnd Drake is such the gentleman! I love how he made nicki feel better! Cool points!! Lol good update!
Drizzy baby!!! You are one sweet dude! You thought about your baby mama and ur future wife and y'all sister!! I feel so bad for Nelly! Wayne is a playboy that ness somethin it off. I wanna see all of those pics!! Especially the ones dricki is in cuz he was reAlly going hAm cuz he's a media doggy lmao XD Mack Gudda 40 and Niko all had me in freakin TEARS!!!!! Roman Graham made me laugh the hardest though then it was when Gudda said that Mack looks like a big Mac lmfao #life!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMama m got yo back nicki!! But don't just brush it off u can't trust that hoe Karla you just can't!!! She is evil an spiteful distance yourself the baby And your man from it. Haha! JP and I know what the baby's name is gonna be! XD
Yes koyoa ur sister would want you tO keep livin your life :) lmao XD
And thank u so much for letting me know u posted really I appreciAte it -_____-
Loved it koko!!!!! -MnM (I'm not afraid) XD
Awwwww, this was a great chapter! Drake was such a gentleman to do all of those things for Nicki. The photoshoot, the party everything! Nicki is very lucky to have a man like Drake.
ReplyDeleteNicki if I were you, I'd be listenin to Mama M. Karla do seem kinda strange and weird and I hope yhu figure that out before something bad happens and befor the baby arrives.
Koy koy, yhu did an UH-MAAYY-ZING job once again! I don't think I can wait this long for the next chapter. C'mon, HELP A SISTER OUT!!! LMAO!
I'm glad to see Nicki happy. This whole update made me happy. I'll post a better review tomorrow. Love this story so much and I can't wait til the next update. :)
ReplyDelete-@HellYesBeyMinaj
AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW that was so nice i was happy that Nicki was happy again. And Drake did a great job. I was smiling the whole chapter. But i really think Karla's up to something.
ReplyDeleteLil mans going to be here so soon OMG i can't wait. Amzing update once again appreciate your work. Thanks Mama
I CANT WAIT TILL THE BABY IS BORN. I LOVE THIS FREAKING STORY .LIKE IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE ITS REAL AND I KNOW THEM. I LOVE IT. YOUR GREAT AT KEEPING YOUR READING AUDIENCE ON THE EDGE.
ReplyDeleteWhat Drake did for Nicki was really thoughtful. I love how he always knows what to do and say to make Nicki feel better. Karla, please stay away from Drake. Thank you very much. :D OMFG, ROMAN GRAHAM! Lmaoooo! The name and the conversation before it was pure gold. LMAO, now I know what to read after a stressful day. *bookmarks this chapter*
ReplyDeleteOnce again, Drake makes Nicki feel special. <3 That singing part was cute and I’ve had that song stuck in my head for days. I can totally see this happening to them. I just truly love this story. <3
Much love, HellYesBeyMinaj
Yeah!! This is exactly what they needed. When I read this made my day better! It was so sweet of drake to do that for nicki. Omg I would love to see those picture this story needs to become reality lol. I can't wait until baby dricki gets here drake and nicki are gonna be such great parents :) Karla hmmm. I don't know about her yet. Aww drake was just about to get Really lucky lol but maybe next time lol this was an excellent update we need more of these lol BRAVO!!
ReplyDeletethey didnt fuck aw man lol
ReplyDeleteawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that was sooooo cute!!!!!!! :D
ReplyDeleteBUT I WANTED SOME ACTION IN THIS CHAPTER
POST LIKE ASAP IM LIKE FREAKIN ADDICTED!!!!!
ReplyDelete