chapter 40
“so long……….partner”
"This was the saddest shit i have ever fuckin seen." Nicki said as Buzz hugged Woody.
"But it was good right?"
"yeah but I was crying so hard. I thought they were gonna die!"
"Yeah but they didn’t so don’t be sad baby."
"you’re such a crybaby Nicki "maciah laughed.
"Leave me alone! It was really sad!" she whined.
"How do you deal with this? She cries all the time!" he asked Drake.
"It’s not her fault man. The baby makes her feel like that."
"Well then i can’t wait till he comes out cuz i need my sister back. Not this crybaby." he said pointing to Nicki.
"that’s not a nice thing 2 say about your sister man." said Drake.
"That’s right! Stop bein so mean to me lamb chop. I thought you loved me!?"
"I do but i don’t like 2 see you cry. It makes me all......sad & junk."
""I’ll try not 2 cry so much just for you. Ok?" she said giving him a hug & kiss.
"Hey where's Dricki? I’m gonna take him out while I chop some more wood."
"I don’t know i think he’s downstairs." Nicki shrugged.
"Can I help chop some wood?"maciah asked.
"Yeah soon as I find this dog. I’ll be back." Drake said before leaving the room. Maciah lay back onto his sister’s chest & drew soft circles on her belly with his finger.
"Nicki."
"Yeah?"
"You love me right?"
"You know I do."
"you always will?"
"Lamb chop y r u askin me this?" maciah sighed.
“I don’t know. Everybody’s been all excited about the baby& stuff. i mean i am 2its jus...i just feel like when the baby gets here you’re gonna forget about me or sumthin." Nicki sat up.
"Look at me ciah. I am your sister. I will love you as long as i live. You’ll still be my baby even though i have my own baby. I’ll never stop loving you no matter what. You hear me?" she told him. She really meant it.
"Yeah. I know."
"Are you sure? Cuz I’m sad you had 2 ask me that. Do u feel like I don’t love you?”
"But it was good right?"
"yeah but I was crying so hard. I thought they were gonna die!"
"Yeah but they didn’t so don’t be sad baby."
"you’re such a crybaby Nicki "maciah laughed.
"Leave me alone! It was really sad!" she whined.
"How do you deal with this? She cries all the time!" he asked Drake.
"It’s not her fault man. The baby makes her feel like that."
"Well then i can’t wait till he comes out cuz i need my sister back. Not this crybaby." he said pointing to Nicki.
"that’s not a nice thing 2 say about your sister man." said Drake.
"That’s right! Stop bein so mean to me lamb chop. I thought you loved me!?"
"I do but i don’t like 2 see you cry. It makes me all......sad & junk."
""I’ll try not 2 cry so much just for you. Ok?" she said giving him a hug & kiss.
"Hey where's Dricki? I’m gonna take him out while I chop some more wood."
"I don’t know i think he’s downstairs." Nicki shrugged.
"Can I help chop some wood?"maciah asked.
"Yeah soon as I find this dog. I’ll be back." Drake said before leaving the room. Maciah lay back onto his sister’s chest & drew soft circles on her belly with his finger.
"Nicki."
"Yeah?"
"You love me right?"
"You know I do."
"you always will?"
"Lamb chop y r u askin me this?" maciah sighed.
“I don’t know. Everybody’s been all excited about the baby& stuff. i mean i am 2its jus...i just feel like when the baby gets here you’re gonna forget about me or sumthin." Nicki sat up.
"Look at me ciah. I am your sister. I will love you as long as i live. You’ll still be my baby even though i have my own baby. I’ll never stop loving you no matter what. You hear me?" she told him. She really meant it.
"Yeah. I know."
"Are you sure? Cuz I’m sad you had 2 ask me that. Do u feel like I don’t love you?”
“no.” he shrugged. “I just wanted to hear you say it that’s all.”
"Well I’m glad you know it but don’t be makin me get all emotional like that. I was about 2 cry like seriously!"
"of course u were crybaby."
"maciah...shut up" She said mushing him.
"DAMMIT DRICKI!!!!!" Drake yelled from downstairs. Nicki scooted out of the bed& raced down the stairs holding her belly.
"What happened?" she asked. She was a little frightened when he pointed to the fireplace. She came around the corner & laughed. "Oh baby! What are u doin?" there in the hearth of the fireplace was Dricki covered in sut. His beautiful white fur now an ash grey. He sat wagging his tail looking from Drake 2 Nicki. He knew Drake was upset so he ran to Nicki, treading ash behind him on the hardwood. "Dricki you’re a bad boy. You know that?" she said bending over to pick him up. "Now you gotta get in the tub." at the sound of the horrid word the dog yelped trying as hard as he could to escape her grasp.
"Oh no you don’t. C’mon lets go." she said taking him up the stairs. She took the dog, kicking & screaming to the master bathroom& turned on the shower. She looked at his pleading eyes & pouted.
"of course u were crybaby."
"maciah...shut up" She said mushing him.
"DAMMIT DRICKI!!!!!" Drake yelled from downstairs. Nicki scooted out of the bed& raced down the stairs holding her belly.
"What happened?" she asked. She was a little frightened when he pointed to the fireplace. She came around the corner & laughed. "Oh baby! What are u doin?" there in the hearth of the fireplace was Dricki covered in sut. His beautiful white fur now an ash grey. He sat wagging his tail looking from Drake 2 Nicki. He knew Drake was upset so he ran to Nicki, treading ash behind him on the hardwood. "Dricki you’re a bad boy. You know that?" she said bending over to pick him up. "Now you gotta get in the tub." at the sound of the horrid word the dog yelped trying as hard as he could to escape her grasp.
"Oh no you don’t. C’mon lets go." she said taking him up the stairs. She took the dog, kicking & screaming to the master bathroom& turned on the shower. She looked at his pleading eyes & pouted.
“I wouldn’t have to do this is you could just stay clean.” She held the puppy under the spray of luke warm water as he cried. She felt terrible. He cowered in the corner of the deep shower. “Dricki.” she pleaded. “Don’t be like that baby.” He wouldn’t budge. She sighed heavily before crawling under the spray after him. Once she was the water, he happily jumped on her. With him in her face, licking her & barking merrily, she couldn’t help but laugh. She sat down, put him in her lap & washed him. He was too excited to be still so he continued to bark & jump on her, licking her, causing fluffy white suds to go everywhere.
“Nicki are you almost done? It’s about time he-“ Drake couldn’t even finish his sentence as she stood in the doorway of the bathroom staring at them before shaking his head. “Having fun?”
“Yes actually. Lots!” she said laughing.
“Nicki, why are you taking a shower with the dog?” Macaiah asked as he walked in the bathroom.
“Cuz it’s fuuuun!” she told him.
“Macaiah, take the dog to your room & dry him off while I help your crazy sister.” said Drake.
“Ok, sure. Dricki, yip yip!!!” The dog barked happily as he treaded water out into the hall, following Macaiah.
“Look at you.” he said walking to her. “You’re soakin wet.” He helped her to stand. He looked down at her wet, smiling face & chuckled. “What am I gonna do with you?”
“I’m sorry daddy.” she said pouting as she ran her finger down his chest. He closed his eyes.
“Don’t do that.” He said.
“Do what?” she said innocently. She pulled up his shirt.”
“Nicki, you know I can fuck you in this shower right?”
“That’s the idea.” She said in a sexy tone. She pulled him deeper into the shower with her, soaking him. She was pinned in the far corner of the shower, his lips kissing, fingers exploring. He pulled her wet shirt over her head & tossed it to the marble tile. She simply stood there, enjoying him. Savoring his presence upon her. The water had begun to run cold. It felt good against her flushed skin. The cool stream & hot kisses combined made her purr softly. He massaged her neck, deepening their kisses as his free hand worked on his belt. Once his jeans were down, he moved his hand up to caress her breasts. He he wanted her. Badly. But aware of his surroundings & her condition, he knew this wasn’t the place. He swept her off her feet, turned the water off & carried her to the bed. He laid her down & snatched her pants off. Once the remainder of their clothes were on the floor, he turned her around on her knees, facing away from him. He lifted her arms above her head with 1 hand, outlining her curves with the other. He kissed down her forearm & her bicep. He brushed her hair to the side & kissed her neck & down the center of her back as he bent her over. He let his finger trail down her spine as he sat up, until he reached her hip. He held her steady as he entered her, careful not to hurt her. He wanted to be gentle, but she was not having that. She bucked against him hard, signaling for him to pick up the pace. He obliged her, moving just a little faster, stroking a little harder. She moaned softly as he filled her. Each stroke deeper than the next. He knew from the star this wouldn’t be a long affair, so he wasn’t surprised when he felt her insides quaking. Since Nicki had become pregnant, her body was hypersensitive to his every move, so speedy orgasms had become the norm. He had become very good at bringing her to her peak swiftly. He smiled as he looked at the clock on the nightstand. Three minutes: a new record. He massaged her back as he prepared his finishing move. He reached for her ponytail, pulling it just how she liked. He gripped her hip, his nails slightly digging into her, just how she wanted & finally he was ready. The first stroke rippled through her causing every nerve ending to become a livewire. Her breath was caught in her throat as he jerked her head back. Her womanhood was pulsing hard, getting wetter as she peaked. This was one of the things he loved about her being pregnant. She was like an ocean. Whenever he was inside her, he was like a thirsty man at an oasis. The coolest drink of lemonade on a hot summer day. The way her love cocooned him made him never want it to end. The second stroke made her whole body tremble. This pushed her boundaries, making her tighten around him. Her pink nails clawed at the sheet, her head down, eyes closed. She was there & so was he. Finally, the third stroke. The deepest, hardest, most important of them all. The boundary of her orgasm ruptured like a breaking dam. They both cascaded over the edge of ecstasy. They reached a sexperian utopia as the rode the wave of emotion. He lifted his head to the heavens, eyes closed. A silent praise to all that is holy for this moment & every moment before & after. They moaned in sweet harmony with one another as they came down from their wondrous love high. She winced slightly as he pulled out of her. He pulled her up, kissing her cheek, holding her hip, still panting. She turned around to face him, biting his lip gently, letting her teeth run smoothly across his bottom lip. After a while she pulled back & looked at him. He smiled. She was beautiful in the afterglow of ecstasy. He always thought sex suited her. He always he always knew then was when he could really see Onika & he liked that. She couldn’t help but want to kiss him. She had always thought he was one of the most beautiful men she had ever seen. She loved looking into his hazel eyes & seeing the microscopic flecks of sunset gold & forest green in his irises. Her stare always intimidated him. It was like she could see everything about him. He closed his eyes. She loved how his long eyelashes swept is cheek ever so slightly. She kissed his eyelid. She kissed the slight freckles over the bridge of his nose that she was glad the rest of the world never noticed. She kissed his cheek. She kissed the nose from his mother. The corners of those full lips from his father. His chin, his jawline, his forehead, his temple. Her kisses made him feel more than her words ever could. It was love at its purest form. True. Raw. Untainted. He opened his eyes & sighed. He laid back on the bed & patted the spot next to him. She held up a finger before climbing out of the bed. He tried to muffle a laugh as she walked on unsteady legs to the bathroom. She turned around & glared at him before closing the door. He smiled as he put his hands behind his head & closed his eyes, relaxed. He didn’t know he was drifting to sleep until he was startled by the light depression of the mattress as Nicki crawled in next to him. He put his arm around her as she snuggled to his chest. He pulled the covers around them & turned on his side. He brushed the few wisps of curly hair from her face. He smoothed her luscious locks that were still changing from her summer bronze to winter red. It gave off a golden hew in the sunlight, almost like a halo around her head. He looked into her two-toned irises. The outer layer a dark mocha while the inner layer was a deep honey. Her eyes had so much depth. They made you feel like you could see everything and nothing about her at the same time. Those eyes held so many questions & answers. That’s what he loved about her. She was such an enigma to him. She would always intrigue him. He planted his lips on her forehead, kissing her softly. She smoothed his scruffy facial hair with her fingertips. He placed his chin above her head. Her head was to his chest, being lulled by the thud- thump, thud- thump that was slightly familiar. She put her hand to her own chest & realized why. They were both fighting sleep to enjoy each other’s company, but they knew soon, sleep would come for them. But as they lay there, enveloped in each other, arms & legs intertwined, her belly firmly pressed against his abdomen as their son kicked against them, giving them both butterflies, sleep was now welcome to join them.
Nicki turned her head from side to side slowly rising from her slumber. She reached down & felt her belly. Malaki was kicking gently. They were hungry. She sat up & slid out of the bed. As she headed downstairs she could hear people talking & laughing. She could also smell warm apple pie. That could only mean her mother was there.
“Heeeeeeey there she is!” SB said as she walked into the living room. She hugged him.
“Hey.” She yawned. “What are you guys doin?”
“Laughin at lumberjack Drizzy over here.” SB laughed, pointing to Drake.
“Why what happened?” she asked.
“Man I come over here, I see this nigga out back choppin some fuckin wood like this is little house on the prairie & shit.”
“Niggas is hatin cuz they can’t chop no wood.” Drake said rolling his eyes playfully.
“Fuck that shit I ain't woodchuck. I know I can’t chuck no wood. Beside you got an unfair advantage over me anyway.”
“Why is that?”
“Cuz nigga you was wheelchair Jimmy over half your adult life! It ain't no surprise you got that Hulk Smash down pat!” Everyone laughed.
“I can’t deal with you and I ain't had nothing to eat. Lemme get some food before I try to handle all this buffoonery.” She said shaking her head. She continued her way to the kitchen where her mother was preparing a feast. Beef stew, collard greens, corn bread, mashed potatoes, gravy, pound cake & fresh granny smith apple pie made from scratch. “What’s all of this ma?”
“oh I just felt like cookin & I knew you’d be hungry. You always are.” She teased.
“It’s not me it’s the baby!” she said laughing.
“Of course it is. Blame it on my gandbaby.”
“for real ma! He’s kicking & everything!” Nicki exclaimed & indeed he was. This made her mother smile.
“Awww are you hungry Malaki?” she said rubbing Nicki’s belly. “Well don’t you worry, Nana will fatten you right up.” Nicki pouted.
“But, but what about me mommy?” Carol gave her a sideways glance.
“Nicki, please shut up.” Nicki hung her head.
“Hey Nicki!!!!!!” Macaiah yelled as he ran into the kitchen.
“Whats up?” she said as she got comfortable at the counter. Carol slid her a plate of apple pie a la mode. She took a bite & closed her eyes as she sighed. “mmmmmm.”
“Lets go get a Christmas tree.”
“I don’t know lamb chop.” she said with her mouth full. “Drake dosen’t celebrate Christmas. He’s Jewish.”
“But he said we could as long as it’s ok with you.”
“I don’t know.” Just then, Drake walked into the kitchen.”
“Drake didn’t you say we could go get a Christmas tree?!?!?!?!?!” Macaiah half yelled.
“I said you could if Nicki agreed to go with you.”
“I don’t know baby. I don’t wanna make you uncomfortable.”
“Nah I’m cool I think it’d be fun. Especially if it’s gonna put a smile on your face.”
“Will come with us?”
“I’ll even cut it down if you will go & pick it out. There’s a nice little tree farm not far from here. If you really wanna go we can.” Nicki contemplated for a while. She did want to put up a nice tree & maybe some decorations but she was still afraid to leave the house. She looked at her brother. His eyes were pleading for her to go. She didn’t want to let him down. She sighed.
“alright.” Was all she got out before Macaiah jumped for joy & ran into the living room.
“I’ll go get the car warmed up. Dress warm & hurry up. It’s supposed to snow.” Drake said before he went out the back door. Nicki hopped down from the stool & went upstairs to her room. She found a warm Victoria’s secret ‘PINK’ sweat suit in cream. She pulled out a charcoal UGG boots that matched the writing on her sweat suit & got dressed. She left her hair down & curly. She pulled on a skully & a scarf with her thick powder pink Canada Goose parka with fox fur trim around the hood. Drake said it was going to snow so she wanted to be prepared.
“You be careful out there Nicki.” He mother warned as she zipped up her coat.
“I will I promise.” Drake came back inside & shivered.
“You ready to go?” he asked as he slid his matching parka over his plaid clad upper body.
“Yeah.” She told him. He grabbed her hand & walked with her out to the car, Dricki following He helped her into the front seat & put the dog in her lap before walking over to his side & driving off.”
“So you gonna try & chop down a tree SB?” Macaiah asked.
“Hell nah! I’m leaving that to this maple syrup drinkin nigga.”
“Stop bein a hater man.” Drake said as he pulled into the parking lot of the tree farm. They all hopped out & made their way to the vast collection of pines. There were so many to choose from it was hard for Nicki to make a decision.
“Why you gotta be so picky?” Macaiah said becoming impatient.by this time they had been circling 3 different trees but she just couldn’t make up her mind. She was touching one of the branches when she caught a glimpse of the perfect tree. Dricki saw it as well because he ran off to it barking. He jumped up on the trunk as if to point to it.
“This, this is it right here. It’s perfect.” She said moving toward the tree. Its branches were so full. It was so tall & lush. The pine needles were so fragrant. It was perfect.
“You sure?” Drake asked.
“Yeah I’m sure. This is the 1 I want.” She said shaking her head.
“Alright.” He said as he was about to swing the axe.
“Hold up hold up. Lemme try this shit.” SB said holding his hand out for the axe.
“Safaree you can NOT cut down no damn tree.” Nicki said to him.
“Nah I think I can do it.” SB said as Drake handed him the axe. They all stepped back a good 5 feet. “Oh it’s like that? Why you gotta doubt a coon?”
“Shut up & chop the damn tree.” said Nicki. SB took the first swing at the tree.
“Don’t swing it so hard nigga you goin split the tree.” Drake warned.
“Nigga I GOT THIS!” he said confidently. Drake walked over in an attempt to help when SB whipped the axe back, nearly hitting Drake in the face.
“What the fuck son!?” Drake exclaimed.
“Stay yo yella ass out the way!!!!”
“Nigga did you BREAK MY AXE?!?!?!” drake yelled as he looked down at the tree & saw the head of his axe still in the trunk. SB shrugged holding the handle.
“My bad.” Drake palmed his face.
“Great. I’m gonna go get a new axe. Hopefully they have some left. Someone stay by the tree so no one comes & takes it.”
“I’ll stay.” Nicki volunteered.
“I don’t wanna leave you out here by yourself.” Drake said.
“I’m good. I don’t want anybody takin my tree. Plus were like a half a mile into the woods, what could happen really? Nobody’s out here but us.” Drake looked into her eyes. He wanted to be sure since this was the first time she had really been out of the house in a while so he wanted to be sure she was ok with being out here alone. She smiled knowing why he was looking at her. “I’ll be fine. Dricki will protect me.”
“If you're sure. I’ll be right back. Macaiah, stay with your sister. We’ll be right back.” He said before walking off.
“I can’t believe he broke the axe.” Macaiah said shaking his head.
“Me either. He’s such a dork.” Nicki laughed.
“Yeah kinda like you.”
“I am NOT no dork!” she said shooting a handful of snow at him. Macaiah shot one back & before long they were running through the forest, having a snowball fight. Nicki was hiding behind a tree trying to catch her breath when she heard Dricki growl at something. “What’s wrong boy?” she asked him. She heard the bushes move. Something big was back there & Dricki ran in after it. “Dricki.” She called. “Dricki get out of there! Dricki!” when he didn’t come out she reluctantly went in after him but she didn’t see him. She looked around a bit longer when she heard Dricki yelp. He sounded hurt. She was starting to get frightened. She ran back towards the bushes calling for him. She was almost in the clearing when she felt someone out of nowhere wrapped a thin wire around her neck. Her hands immediately went to her throat. “NO! PLEASE!” she gasped trying to kick free. She was losing her breath. She was starting to feel dizzy. She knew it wouldn’t be long before she slipped into unconsciousness. She put her hand over her son as single tear escaped her before everything went black.
“Still can’t believe you broke my axe man.” Drake said as they walked back toward where they left Nicki.
“Man that just means I’m stronger than you that’s all.” said SB.
“Nah that means you don’t know what the hell you doin.” Drake laughed. All the laughing stopped when they heard Dricki’s faint barking in the distance. They raced back to the clearing. Dricki was headed toward them limping. His front left paw was hurt. When Dricki saw them he barked loudly & did a quick about face leading the way. Drake dropped the axe & both men took off in Nicki’s direction.
“NICKIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!” drake screamed when he saw her unmoving on the ground. Her brother next to her crying.
“I’m sorry!!!!!! We were just playing & then I lost her.” She stirred gently. Drake sat in the snow beside her. She sat up slowly as she rubbed her head.
“Oooooow.” She groaned.
“Are you ok?” drake asked as he helped her up. “What happened?”
“Some……someone was choking me!” she cried. She brought her hands to her neck, still feeling like there was something around it. She swayed slightly as she tried to take a step.
“Let’s get you to a hospital.”
20 minutes later Nicki was at the hospital on the 3rd floor in the labor & delivery unit. Two slight Pins in & she was dressed in a gown laying on a hospital bed, drake at her side. A blanket over her waist & her gown pushed up as the doctor on call used the Doppler to check the baby’s heartbeat.
“Isn’t that a little fast?” drake asked as he listened. The doctor rolled his eyes.
“At 152 beats per minute, sir, the baby is fine. I’ve been doing this a long time. I know what I’m talking about.”
“But I’m sayin he’s usually like 140 so that’s a little fast for him.” Drake rebuttled. The doctor let out a dramatic sigh.
“well his mother just fell. Her heart rate is up so it’s only natural his would be up too.” He said in a tone that drake assumed was supposed to make feel inferior.
“Can I get a second opinion?”
“Drake, stop.” Nicki said putting a hand on his shoulder. “So everything is fine doctor?”
“Yes. You said you’re not having any real pains so you can go home if you’d like.”
“You don’t need to do an ultrasound or anything?” SB chimed in from the corner.
“Sir you’re more than welcome to do my job for me if you’re qualified but I doubt that you are so just let me work please?” SB had had enough.
“how bout you let me shove my foot up yo ass?!?!?” he said standing up.”
“Safaree not now!” Nicki yelled.
“Maaaaan fuck that cracka ass cracka!” He said as he stormed out of the room. Nicki put her head in her hands.
“Your discharge papers will be waiting for you at the nurse’s station.” He said turning his back to Nicki & leaving the room.
“Please help me get dressed. I need to go home.” Nicki huffed. Drake helped her put her clothes back on & took her to the car which SB had pulled around for them. He drove as drake sat in the back seat with Nicki. Once she was home she laid down on the couch & tried to eat the food her mother gave her. Drake massaged her feet as she tried to relax. Everyone was upset about what happened to Nicki at the tree farm. They called the police & left a message with the after hours service at Dr. Dolkart’s office letting them know she had been seen. Her brother came over & sat on the floor in front of her.
“I’m sorry Nicki this was my fault. I shouldn’t have asked you to get that tree.” Macaiah said sadly.
“it’s not your fault lamb chop. “she said as she pulled him into a hug.
“I just can’t believe this. We’re gonna get whoever did this. I promise.” Drake said. He was still fuming.
“I got that shit covered. I called big dream he all over this shit. Every time you step out the crib he’ll be there.” SB assured her.
“You guys just calm down.” She said as her phone rang. She answered it. “Hello?”
“Nicki?” it was Koyoa.
“Hi.”
“Baby why didn’t you call me before you went to the hospital?”
“I’m sorry I didn’t think about it. After I fell drake just took me.”
“Well did they say you were ok? Did they do an ultrasound? How’s Malaki? How’s his heart rate & your blood pressure?”
“They told me everything was fine. I’m just home resting.”
“Well that’s good. Lord! When they called me I was so worried. I’m still worried! Listen to me, if you start having any contractions that won’t go away or if you start to have any heavy bleeding YOU CALL ME DAMMIT! I mean it Onika Maraj. Don’t try to hide the pain if you have a contraction you tell drake so he can call me.do you understand? Now is not the time to be a hero.”
“Ok Koyoa I will call you if anything goes wrong. I promise.” She said before hanging up. Her head was starting to hurt. She was feeling really stressed.
“I think we should go back to the hospital & get a second opinion.” Drake insisted.
“Drake pleases. I’m tired I’m stressed & I just wanna relax. Can I do that please without everyone freakin the fuck out please?” she yelled.
“Nick I’m sorry but I’m worried. You’ve had 2 pains already. I just don’t want anything to go wrong.” He said pulling her into his lap, her back to him. He didn’t want her to see the fear on his face.
“I know but you’re just stressin me out. Just please relax. I have enough to worry about without you goin nuts over this.” She said rubbing his arm. He was shocked when she grabbed his wrist. “Oh no. now I’m pissin on myself?! This is just not my night.” She said rubbing her forehead. She got up slowly so she could make her way upstairs to take a shower when drake grabbed her arm tightly. “What? Is it on you, t-“ she stopped breathing when she saw the fear on his face. She followed his eyes to see what he was staring at. She clutched her stomach when she saw the bright red stain on his jeans than was right where she was sitting. She slowly put her hand on the seat of her pants, feeling the warm fluid on her. She brought her hand to her face & gasped as tears escaped her. Her hand was covered in blood.
*hides*...................
Oh shit the beginning had me thinking it was about I n 5 dots! Ugh I dnt like toy story -___- nicki how can toys die like seriously I'm with caiah on this one stop being a baby lmao. Aww there foes my dricki in he fireplace! And my dricki in the shower too ;) they are so right for each other I love it
ReplyDeleteCan't believe SB broke the ace I wean that just something else that conn lmao and everybody had stepped back XD I knew the moment they left sometime was gonna happen to nicki :( and I bet it was that filthy to dirty to even get a yeast infection hoe -_______-
That doctor needed to get his asshole broke the he'll in cuz he was irking my nerves!!! Everybody could tell that something was wrong but the doctor wanted to be an asshole so now my Queen is fuckin bleeding!!! That is kinda releasing mecause ik what's gonna happen after this :''''''''''''''''''''( I'm sad but good job writing koko! I'm trying to finish up too!
Love u - MnM (I'm not afraid)
I arghhhhhhhhhhh i have soo much to say but im not allowedddd to cus ill spill so im gonna save it for a text which u will be getting shortly.
ReplyDeleteOmnnnn that veryy last part jut like scares me sooo baadd! :(
I wanna punch that idiot ass doctor in the face obviously her nd the baby were not okay if shes bleeding!!!!!!!!!
I feel so bad for micaiah thinking its his fault nd findig his sister on the ground like that :(
& Omn poooorr dricki my babyyyyy! u hurt ur pawwww!!!
JP
Oh my goshhhh!
ReplyDeleteI already know who dat nigga was in the tree farm. Infected bitch choked Nicki. Somethin told me sumtin lyk that waz finna happen.
Itz ok MaCaiah, Nicki will always love you no matter what. Widdle Lambchop!
Oh my gosh, I hope the baby is okay. I was really on the verge of tears after reading the ending. Pleeeeeaaase don't let anything happen to Maliki or Nicki or Drake. Pleeeaaase!
whoa like WTH?!?!?!?!?! IS SHE HAVE'N A MIS-COURAGE!! OH HELLLL TO THE NAWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!
ReplyDeleteoH NO
ReplyDeleteTry proof reading before you release your stories. But its really good!! :)
ReplyDeleteWen Nicki said im sorry daddy i knew it was all over lmaooo love it!!!!. OMG the baby is all i can think about plllzzzzzzz let him be okay. and damn that bitch 4 messin with nicki. OMG OMG OMG. Still on the edge of my seat cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!! Just speechless with everything else its soooooo good like a drug im addicted. *going insane waiting, biting nails*
ReplyDeleteIm so excited to continue!!!
So many words, so many elfin' thoughts!!!!
ReplyDeleteI felt so bad when Caiah started crying. I know he loves his sister Sooo much! and no, no, no I already know who was In the woods with her! That bitch needa dieeeee!!!!! And poor Ki and Nicki!!! Please let Ki be alright! Ugghh this just isn't fair : , (
S/N :
This is why LLT is better than TWSTH
S/N to the S/N :
Do not run and hide. We gon' find you, we gon' find you!
OMG OMG OMG :'( I KNOW WHO CHOKED HER >:(
ReplyDeleteOMN!!! I KNO WHO CHOKED HER IT WUZ DAT NASTY LOOKIN IRRITATING HOE.......pore miccah he though it wuz his fault.....u killin me wit dis "sorry daddy" lol......PWEEEEZ DONTLET HER HAVE A MISCARAGE....PLEEEEEEEZZZ .......il do anting...pweez coaco
ReplyDeletewith love,
@lilmomominaj
*faints*....#icant -@heartless_roman
ReplyDeleteOH FUCK YEA THIS THE SHIT SEX AND DRAMA
ReplyDelete-FETCHIE
NOOOO!! Aw fuck no!!! No no no no NO!!!!!! She is only 3 freakin months away!!! Plz plz PLEASE dnt let this b a miscarriage!!! D:
ReplyDeleteNd Ci sweetie, dnt blame urself. It's nt ur fault that happened 2 Nicki at the tree place. U did nuthin rng baby.
I hope everything turns out ok, u almost had me in tears. *sighs, reads nex chapter*