dricki

dricki

Sunday, April 17, 2011

INTERLUDE

OK SO IVE BEEN SITTIN HERE TALKIN 2 @TREBBLEBARBIE FOR LIKE A DAMN HOUR & SHE IS GIVIN ME THE PLAY BY PLAY ON Y SHE LOVED THIS LAST CHAPTER LOL. I LOVE THT GIRL SHES SO NUTS. BUT ANYWAY, I WAS FEELIN KINDA GOOD SO I DECIDED I WANTED TO WRITE A LITTLE INTERLUDE ON WHAT WENT DOWN WHEN DRAKE HIS MOM & 40 LEFT THE ROOM. HOPE YOU LIKE IT. ENJOY!





"Do you really have to go right now?"
"I'm sorry baby but I really do. I have to keep up with my doctor. You know this."
"I know. I'm sorry. You do what you gotta do ma."
"I tried calling your father again but....no such luck. i hope that after he gets a picture or something, he changes his mind."
"No."
"Aubrey, baby, don't be spiteful. Weather he likes it or not he has a grandson. Maybe after seeing how handsome he is he'lll reconsider."
Drake was not listening to anything his mother had to say on that subject. He had already determined in his mind that if his father wanted to see Malaki he would have to come here. He knew it was a selfish decision but if that was the only way he could get his father to actually be there for him for once so be it.
"I'll think about it." he lied.
"Oh but Aubrey hes just so tiny. I'm so sacred for him." And just like that, all the fears he had tried to push aside came flooding back to him like a tidal wave. he had been trying so hard to push aside those feelings but once again they were here, beating at his insides, trying to come out. "I just fear that....that he might not...." All he could do was hug his mother tightly. he didn't want her to finish that sentence because if she said it, it made it real. He shushed & rocked her as her shoulders shook lightly. she backed away. "I'm just gonna take a moment. Excuse me honey." she said before she scurried down the hall. Drake sat down in one of the chairs outside the NICU next to 40, silent.
"You wanna talk about it man?" 40 asked him.
"Ain't nuttin to talk about man."
"You keep holdin it in...you're gonna explode."
"I don't know what you talkin about son."
"Iight, deny it if you want but I know you. You keep holdin that shit in & you're gonna freak. And who knows who will be around if you do. What if it's your mom? Or Nicki? What then? What if you hurt someone?"
"I would never hurt them."
"But you know how your temper is. You're not in Toronto anymore man. I can't come & stop you in a split second. If you need me, I'm here. Talk to me man. Don't hold that shit in cuz you know how you work. It eats at you & eats at you until 1 day you just.........pop." That's what it was doing. Festering inside him like a cancer swirling around in the pit of his stomach. He wanted to get it out so badly but he knew if he broke down now he may never be able to come back from it. He needed to hold it together for a little while longer is what he kept telling himself.
"Nah man....I'm good." With that 40 knew the the topic was closed for discussion.
"Iight man." 40 sighed. "If you say so."

9 comments:

  1. Awww Sandi :( but ugotta do what ya gotta do

    And I'm with Drake on this; if His dad wants to see ki then he better come see him personally so he can actually be there for drake instead of being a dick

    And intro to that drizzy temper I see....I love how 40 knows ahoy hat so well and is trying to make Drake talk it out now but Drake is just so stubborn! :/ *sigh* it is no bueno to hold stuff in that eats away at u bcuz seriously, u dk who will be around when you do (well in my case I do know but I can't say) you already know I'm waiting for that side of drizzy, bcz it's nice to see him feel all these emotions and nit just be his calm self all the time :)

    I lOved it koko!!!! And I love you so very much :)- MnM

    ReplyDelete
  2. 40 is right! Drake needs to talk to someone about what he's feeling or he really is gonna snap. I hope he talks about it to someone soon and doesn't end up taking it out on Nicki and Malaki, neither of them deserve that.
    -@MzDimpledAngel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandi dont gooooooooo!
    I dont blame Drake for being that way towards his father but still i know he does want to see his grandson deep down.
    Poor mama g, shes really suffering with Ki's condition, i mean they all are but its sad to see her like that :(
    Listen to 40 Drake!! He's a wise man lol
    its all gonna blow up sooner or later...

    Love ya coco,
    Puff

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Illtakeuhigh/TonimarieApril 17, 2011 at 1:14 PM

    Awwwww...shame on Drakes Dad!! Sandi :(..... Can't wait to keep reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. koy koy i need more i NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wuld treat my dad the same way if he was like that. Idc. Bite me lol. But Drake needs to listen to 40. And poor mama G.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...yea I agree with Drake if his father wants to see his grandson he has to travel n go see them. Cuz if he really wanted to see him he should've been there when Sandi first called his triflin ass!

    Drake you cant keep that bottled in cause you will just end up exploding one day and who knows how that will turn out (most likely not good) I wish you would talk to 40 or some1 and just get it all off your chest.

    ps. This story is so addicting! I feel like im on crack n this story is my fix n koykoy is the dealer lol. So dealer when can we get another hit? Lmao

    @CandiQueen

    ReplyDelete
  8. hhhmmmm I hope this interlude dont mean drake gonna do something stupid *side eye* lol-@NickiIs_King

    ReplyDelete
  9. Drake's ass over there sounding like Lil Kim talking about it's good when he KNOW it ain't
    -smdh-

    ReplyDelete