HI, YOU’VE DREACHED KARLA MOY. I CANT TAKE YOUR CALL RIGHT NOW. PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME AND NUMB-
(beep)
Please enter your pass code: ****
You have 11 new messages.
New message 1:
“Hey Karla, baby, it’s me. I haven’t talked to you in a while. When you get this message call me back!”
(beep)
Message erased.
New message 2:
“Hey Karla, it’s me again. I really miss you. I wanna see you & talk to you. Call me back ok?”
(beep)
Message erased.
New message 3:
“Are you avoiding me? Baby. Are you still mad at me? I didn’t mean to hit you but you know my temper. I'm sorry. Just call me back.”
(beep)
Message erased.
New message 4:
“Ok Karla, you're really startin to piss me off. You better call me back you fuckin bitch.”
(beep)
Message erased.
New message 5:
“Ok Karla, I'm sorry sweetie. Please just…..let’s just start over ok? Call me.”
(beep)
Message erased.
New message 6:
“Geeze it’s cold up here in! Toronto in January is no joke! I'm glad you gave me this goose down jacket! See you soon!”
(beep)
Message erased.
New message 7:
“I love the new furniture! The apartment looks great since the last time I was here. Too bad you're not here though. I really wanna see you. Call me back ok?”
(beep)
Message erased.
New message 8:
“Oh my goodness Karla! You’ll never guess who I ran into! Your mom! She is just the sweetest! We’re having dinner tonight. Call me when you get a chance.”
(beep)
Message erased.
New message 9:
“So I've been having a blast up here! Your mom is so hospitable. But she’s really worried since you left without telling her where you were going. You should call her. Soon.”
(beep)
Message erased.
New message 10:
“Shame on you for not talking you your mother for this long! She misses you so much. How would you feel if your mother was gone & you couldn’t talk to her? Ever again. Call your mother Karla. Soon. While you still can.”
(beep)
Message erased.
New message 11:
“Karla, I'm done. I'm done playing these games. You need to call me & you need to do it now. If you don’t, I'm gonna kill your mother. I'm not joking. That might be the only thing I can do to get your attention. And just in case you try some funny shit, I'm gonna keep your mom here with me. So hurry up & call. I've killed my mother, I won’t think twice about killing yours.”
End of new messages.
That is one crazy birch like hell can slim shady Even match her craziness?!?! Ok Karla u see what u did?! Look at how much shot u cause cuz u is a jealous hoe -____- and u got some feelings for the crazy bitch and now she won't leave u alone and she's got ur poor Mother under lock down and is threatening to kill her. Isn't t bad enouh she had to have u as a daughter? Smh but I have a bad feelin about Maliah being in Canada for some reason....
ReplyDeleteMnM
OMG...i think its a trap. Dag this still aint dead yet. I hope Karla stays far away from hern hopefully finds a way to save her mom (if shes even really in trouble)
ReplyDelete(Feel better KoyKoy. I had strepthroat b4 so i no its annoying. Can't wait for you to better)
That girl is up to no good...shes dang evil...she really needs help. She needs to stay away from Nicki n Malakiah b4 its a fight
@CandiQueen
First, thanks for posting even though you're sick!!!! I really hope you feel better soon so you can hug and kiss your kids :)
ReplyDeleteSecond, that chick is crazy!! On one hand, I want Karla to stay away but on the other hand she has her mother and that's not anything to play about.
Once again, get well soon Koy!!!-@MzDimpledAngel
I hope you get to feeling better soon!!! :(
ReplyDeleteDrakes song "This bit@h is crazy" really fits this post! Thanks for posting even though you sick!!
weeeeelll.... what that bitch smoking?
ReplyDeleteKarla better watch her ass, even tho i dont really care what happens with her but still.
& killed her own motherrr? uh wheres those nice men in white with the pretty little nets and needles...
& i hope ur better soon coco :( i dont like you being so siick!
OMGGGG What The Heck ... SMDH ... I need next Chap Noooooow
ReplyDelete@NIQUEEN_MINAJ
I dont know why this reminds me of 1-900-MISS-MINAJ. LMAO! But i hope you feel better Koy.
ReplyDelete<:O Im Praying for you KoyKoy and omg she needs to turn those messages over and get her arrested omg ... shes crazy
ReplyDeleteAll I can say is WHAT THE FUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!! That bitch loco en la cabasa
ReplyDeleteI know im late, but Karla need to catch that CRAZY FUCKING PSYCHO BITCH and WHOOP HER ASS!! Talking bout some "I'm gonna kill your mom ." Huh I would been den teleported to where that MENTAL HOE was and beat the pulse outta her ass. FUCK WITH MY MAMA IF YOU WANT TO.. JUST KNOW IMMA HURT YO ASS FORREAL!!! FUCKING crazy ass shit.. This some bull shit.. With her stalking ass. AND KARLA DUMB ASS GO FEELINGS FOR HER WTF!!! THAT BITCH CRAY!!! THEY BOTH CRAY!! THEY DEN MADE ME MAD!! Like I cant even UGHHHH DUMB STUPID PSYCHO BITCH NIGGAS GET ON MY NERVESlol
ReplyDeleteBut anyway I love Your story