dricki

dricki

Thursday, July 14, 2011

INTERLUDE

HELLO HELLO MY DARLINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS BEEN A WHILE! I KNOW YOUVE MISSED ME! I DONT HAVE A LOT TO SAY RIGHT NOW SOOOO...........ENJOY!




4 months earlier…
“So I take it this didn’t go so well?” Karla asked as Dennis climbed in the truck.
“Not at all.” He said rubbing his jaw.
“I bet he’ll come around. I'm sure he's really stressed right now.”
“I know. I just wish he could see that I care. It’s just hard for me. I mean, I am his father. I don’t wanna see my son hurting & there’s nothing I can do about it. I just wish he wasn’t so difficult. I want him to know that I'm trying.”
“I'm sure he knows that Dennis.” Karla said softly as she patted his hand. The rest of the ride was silent. They got to the hotel & she wished him good night before going to her room. She slid off her shoes & rubbed her feet a little before pulling out her phone. She went to her media section & looked over the pictures of Malaki she snapped earlier today when Nicki was distracted. She couldn’t get over how beautiful he was. But the guilt she felt was overpowering. All of this was happening because of her. The magnitude of what she did was hitting her hard & she didn’t know what to do about it. She sighed heavily as she admired the child.
“Is that him?” a voice said from behind her. She turned around quickly to see Maliah sitting in the far corner of the room.
“Yes, it is.” Karla told her.
“Hmph, I guess.”  Maliah scoffed. They were quite for a while before Karla turned to her & spoke.
“I can’t do this anymore.”
“What?”
“This. Like, I don’t wanna hurt people anymore. Especially a child! So listen, I won’t say anything, just let me & my mother go.” Maliah turned her head slowly. It was almost demonic the way she looked at Karla. She rose slowly from the chair & came to sit down next to her on the bed. She stroked Karla’s hair softly with the back of her hand.
“See, this is why I like you. you're really a good person on the inside. But here’s the thing. I don’t trust you. I mean, look at everything you’ve done to Drake. You owe him everything, yet it was so easy for me to turn you against him.”
“But this wasn’t supposed to be about going against him. this was supposed to be about getting Nicki out of the way. And it was NEVER supposed to be about hurting anyone.”
“But here we are. You put the wire around Nicki’s neck, not me. Because of you, that poor baby’s life is hanging in the balance.”
“THIS WAS YOUR PLAN!”
“I didn’t hold a gun to your head & make you do it Karla.”
“But you have my mother!” Maliah laughed softly.
“Karla, your mother’s been dead for weeks now.” Karla backed away. All the breath left her body. She couldn’t believe it.
“But the messages. And you let me talk to her!”
“Pre-recorded my dear. When you came home she was getting suspicious so she had to go.”
“How…….how could you? HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!?!?!?!”
“Because I need you, Karla. I had to do everything in my power to make sure that you were completely devoted to me. We’re a team & you keep tryin to fuck that up & I………I just can’t let that happen. You understand, right? That we’re a team.”
“Fuck you.” Karla spat. Maliah shook her head.
“See, I was afraid you would react like this.” Karla got up & raced for the door, but she wasn’t fast enough. Just before she could reach her exit, she felt something hard hit the back of her head. She felt dizzy. She touched the back of her head. Blood. Maliah stood in front of her. “I'm sorry, but I just can’t let you go.” Was the last thing Karla heard before everything went black.

16 comments:

  1. OMG u have GOT to post a story SOON!!! I Love this!!! You are really good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh I don't like this stupid bitch. How you gon' feel guilty NOW?! After all that shit you helped Maliah pull and NOW you wanna feel abd cause u see ki?! Bitch Drake should punch you in the face and abandon you as a friends cause ur not his friend ur a petty little bitch who is getting exactly what she deserves. I feel really bad for ur mother cause she had to have you as a child, then she got killed because of you. That devil incarenate fucks up my mood so bad I just want her to die already cause there is no reason my blood pressure should be this high and I've been sick of this bitch since she did all that damn barking in their hotel!!! Let's slit her throat, mmkay? :DDDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is some Asunder shit.!
    Karla's conscience is eating her alive..Her ass shoulda known better.!
    Maliah is fuckin obsessed and if she touch Malaki best believe shell get her ass whooped
    Nicki and Drake are unaware...
    This hoe just need to make like danger and smash just the homies.! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Blacks out* Yoooo I wouldve fucked that bitch all the way up!! Fuck running bitch you killed my mother?! Bitch we fighting, say wat u wanna say now cuz im bout to kill u!! *comes back* ok i jus had to get that out real quick lol but besides hat craziness this chapter is really something. I know Karla is feeling really bad for what she did n wishes she could turn back time. I dont know whats gonna happen next but i'm ready to jump in this story n whupp that evil bitch ass #ImJustSaying

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smh that bitch is beyond crazy! I can't believe Karla was doing all of this, both of them need to just die already! Anyways loved it, can't wait for more

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am so pissed lik that bitch need 2 go i mean damn how she goin 2 kill innocent ppl lik smh anywyz pls add soon and follow me @krissiluvsnicki

    ReplyDelete
  7. That bitch -_-

    Both of them are really stupid! I honestly have no remorse for Karla because it is her fault Malaki's life is in danger. I hate 2 say it, but Maliah is rite... Nobody physically forced Karla to put that wire 'round Nick's neck, smh

    Stupid ass hoes...

    Plz post soon <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Drake said is best: Bitch is Crazy
    -MzDimpledAngel

    ReplyDelete
  9. I read the whole story from chapter 1. AMAZINGGG!!! I can't stand Maliah she needs to be snitched on and rot in jail!-@Flawlessbarb

    ReplyDelete
  10. i dont feel sorry for the bitch.
    i want nicki to fuck her up! i want nicki to beat the shit out of her! ...thats all lol

    awsome as usual...imma need a FULL chapter tho

    ReplyDelete
  11. -______________________________________-


    I dont even feel bad for Karla if she hadnt been trying to get rid of Nicki in da first place all wuldve been well and Maliah needs to be DEAD right now she has some serious issues that a shrink wont help. She is crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMFG I Hope That HOE Die in The Story.. somehow


    [ @NIQUEEN_MINAJ ]

    ReplyDelete
  13. ms kill this how myself! Lol she dead ass wrong for killin day girl momma

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ugh. Theyre back. I was starting to think you deaded them... but theyre back -_-

    ReplyDelete
  15. smh but it was only a matter of time she sholud have never agreeded to it to begin with.

    ReplyDelete