OK I DONT REALLY HAVE A WHOLE LOT TO SAY RIGHT NOW SO JUST READ THIS. HOPE YOU LIKE IT. ENJOY!
5 months earlier…
"He’s getting the heart."
"What do you mean he's getting the heart?! This can’t happen!"
"I tried! I really did! But in the end SHE made the decision."
"Damn! I thought for SURE Wayne would interfere. FUCK!"
Maliah was pacing the floor of her apartment as she contemplated her next move. She thought for sure Drake's child would have died after his traumatic birth. But he proved to be a persistent little problem, much like his mother. She pulled some strings at the hospital to try & get the organ donor rep to go in & kind of rattle Shanell a bit when she found out there was a chance that she may give her dying child's heart to this baby. But that plan had only backfired, cementing the idea in Shanell's brain that she could help another child live. Maliah was getting restless. With Karla no longer being of any use to her, she struggled to keep her in check. She kept her in a basement where she also kept her surviving niece. She didn’t want to lose hope but with Nicki's tightened security & her limited connections, she was running out of options. She was thinking that she would have to simply kill the child herself. But she knew she couldn’t just outright kill him. This would have to be smooth, almost unnoticeable. She had to figure out a way to make it seem like it was an accident. That it was bound to happen. She knew that the stress of the death of their child would drive them apart. But what could it be? She had to think carefully.
"Hey, Maliah, I’m really sorry things didn’t work out. But I’ll keep you posted. Let me know if you need anything else ok?"
"Sure," she said coldly, "I will."
THIS BITCH I FUCKIN HATE HER!!!! like she never gives up!! its going down me and her 8pm on 79th street in chicago!! cause this hoe has lost it! but i like it! it was short and straight to the point. love you Koy.... trebble
ReplyDeleteIt was 1:29 and it was up you liar lol
ReplyDeleteYES my babY DID get the heart you stupid little witch! Gosh eveyr time I see ur name I wanna slit UR throat like you have no idea Malaria!!! I hate you soo much and I wish Nicki, wait no, I wish DRAKE would kick ur ass because ur manish anyways so I'd say it's a pretty fair idea -___- Yay for SHanell being a good person and you know Maliah..I wouldnt mind u killing Karla unless she ends up helping Drake and Nicki then keep her alive and you urself can go drown urself in an std infested pool of cum, and NO, I am NOT referring to the waste facility between ur legs u.u
MnM
I really hate that feeling that just overcame me. I won't say much cuz it involves this bitch, but I did get goosebumps.-____-
ReplyDeleteI'm with Trebble I fuckin hate this hoe, she just needs to get killed off already.
ReplyDeleteCan I just kill her myself??? I really hate her like ugh!! I swear if she touches my lamb chop its going down! South side style lmfao!!! She is such a freakin nuisance. She needs to get herself checked out!!
ReplyDeleteAmazing writing style, your ability to evoke emotions in the reader is so amazing Koy. But u already know I yhink yhat you a brilliant writer. Love You. xoxo -TMSA-
>:OOOO This bitch
ReplyDeleteUgghhh I hate her! Because of the fanfic I dislike her in real life >:| I wish the bitch would die, like why the hell is everybody so weak when it comes to her? I say you let ME in the story so I can go Detroit on her ass & everybody would be happy. Hell I'll even do it Vegas style & bury her ass, it'll be awhile b4 anybody notice she's missing..lol I hope Drake stops being naive & see thru this bitch cause she gotta go! Anyways Loved it!
ReplyDeleteI'm wit all yal this bitch is rly fucking annoying. I jus would beat the living daylights outta her if she even look at that baby she gon get shot but anyway loved your story
ReplyDeleteHow can you kill a innocent little baby?! Drake still ain't gonna want her dusty butt!
ReplyDeleteWut the fuuuuuuck??!?!?!? Dat bitch better NOT touch a strand of hair on Malaki's head!!! I declare i will shoot her in the face mi damn self!!
ReplyDeleteDn't u get it Maliah? Drake does not want u!! U need special help loca chica...
I say u should kill Maliah.... Jus a little bit, let her get hit by a 18 wheeler or sum shit! She's evil!!
Post soon!!
Damn can we jus kill this bitch already?! Like just get all of TeamMinaj together and jus fuck this bitch up!! let her lay a hand on that child!!! Bitch it will go down...I will fuck that bitch up!!
ReplyDelete*comes back*
Okay Okay but Koy this was great..too the point, cant wait for the next chapter
Why is she still alive? Like can you make her get caught in a fire. If she kills caiah, Its going DOWN
ReplyDeleteShe STILL tryinq bitch qive up move on and qet some mental help . She annoyinq she shuld b dead already .
ReplyDeleteIf that baby gets harmed!!! I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI usually don't comment on it's chapter, but EW O_o -@nickisalute
ReplyDelete