dricki

dricki

Monday, March 14, 2011

BIBO NO AOZORA

OK SO HERE'S PART 2 OF CHAPTER 42. YOU GUYS HAVE BEE WAITING FOR THIS I KNOW. *SIGH* YALL GOIN BE MAAAAAAAD! & I CNT UPDATE FOR A WHILE CUZ IM GOIN 2 SEE NICKI ON FRIDAY SO IM TO HYPER TO BE TYPIN SHIT!!!! A VERY SPECIAL SHOUT OUT 2 MY FAVORITE BARBZ OF ALL FUCKING TIME MNM (NURSE KENDALL) & PUFF (NURSE MARIA) FOR ALL OF THEIR UNWAVERING SUPPORT THRU ALL OF THIS. THEY ARE THE REASON I CONTINUE THIS SHIT. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING GIRLS. I LOVE YOU. OK LASTLY, THERE IS A SONG THT YOU HAAAAVE 2 LISTEN 2 IF U WANNA GET THE FULL "MOVIE" EFFECT OF THIS CHAPTER. IT'S CALLED "BIBO NO AOZORA" (BEAUTIFUL BLUE SKY IN JAPANESE) BY THE WONDERFUL RYUICHI SAKAMOTO! IT MAY SOUND FAMILIAR BUT THTS CUZ TREY STOLE IT FOR "CANT BE FRIENDS". ITS RLLY GOOD. I'LL POST IT IN THIS BLOG IF I CAN. ITS SO BEAUTIFULLY HEARTBREAKING. DNT SKIP OUT ON IT GUYS IM TELLIN YOU ITS GOOD. IF YOU CHOOSE NOT 2 LISTEN ITS OK BUT IF YOU DO CUE THE MUSIC @ "Not me! Nicki! IT'S TIME" WITH THT BEING SAID IM OFF TO HIDE. THE SONG IS @ THE BOTTOM ENJOY!    




chapter 42 pt. 2




The next morning when Nicki woke up she felt slightly better. She didn’t get much sleep but she was glad there were no more contractions. It was about 11 when she was fully awake & decided on just toast for breakfast. She wasn’t all that hungry. After she ate she called Shanell. She was just getting out of the bed herself & said that she would be there as soon as she got around. Nicki encouraged her to take her time as she probably wouldn’t make very good company. For the majority of the morning Nicki was in & out of sleep. She couldn’t seem to keep herself awake for very long.
SB & Micaiah took the opportunity while she was resting to go check on Dricki at the house. Carol made her way to the cafeteria with Sandi & 40. Drake stayed behind to keep an eye on Nicki.. Since she looked like she was in a deep sleep he decided now would be a good time to take a nap. Almost 4 hours had passed he felt a soft nudge on his shoulder. He opened his eyes & looked up to see Shanell.
“Hey, what’s up?” he said, stretching.
“Hey brotha!” she smiled. “How you doin?”
“I’m alright.”
“You look like you been through hell.”
“Yeah well this havin a baby shit aint no picnic. Just tryin to stay strong for her, you know?”
“Yeah, I know. How she been?”
“She been iight. Sleep for most of the day. She had a rough night.” Shanell looked at her. She tossed in her sleep.  
“Poor baby.” She said as she stroked Nicki’s cheek.
“Where’s Wayne?” he said as he looked around.
“He’s relieved Safaree & lil man of their duties of dog sitting & is staying at your house. It’s kinda hard for him to see Nic like this you know. Plus he didn’t know if-“
“Man, listen. He family. I know she would appreciate that he’s here. She needs all the support she can get right now.” They talked more about her condition until she woke up with a big yawn.
“Hey sleepy head,” Shanell said, smiling.
“When did you get here?”
“A little while ago. Whats up?”
“Nothing, just happy to see you. Where’s Wayne?”
“He’s at your house with your dog.”
“Awww, that’s sweet of him.” She said as she shifted in her bed, her face twisting in pain.
“What’s wrong babe?” Shanell asked.
“I think I was in a fucked up position while I was sleep. My back is killing me..”
“Do you need medicine?”
“No, I’m good. Just uncomfortable as hell. But anyway, Nellz, I’m glad you’re here. I’ve been wanting to talk to-“ she stopped as her mother, Sandi & the rest of her family walked in the room.
“Hey you’re finally up.” 40 said kissing her forehead. She spent the next few hours chatting with her loved ones, trying to make the environment as home- like as possible. It was late evening when Maria came in smiling.
“Hey everybody.” She said as she walked in the room clad in Perry the platypus scrubs. They all said their hellos. “I wanted to let you know I came in a little early. Koyoa asked me to since I told her about the incident with Dr. Babcock yesterday. I’ll be in charge of checking you & stuff until Koyoa gets here around 3. She also told me to let you know they haven’t gotten you a room on the residential floor yet so you’re gonna be here for another night. But we have secured a waiting room for your family tonight. It’s just down the hall, that way you can be close but we don’t have to constantly wake everyone up as we come in & check you during the night. I brought you a couple air mattresses & a few extra blankets. It’s not much but I know it’s better than these chairs.” Nicki was touched that they were doing so much to accommodate her family. “Maybe this would be a good time to check it out since I have to examine you. It’s the purple door at the end of the hall. Everyone started making their way out of the room as Maria slipped on a pair of gloves.. She examined Nicki quickly & then checked her monitor. “Everything seems fine. The baby is ok. Your blood pressure is good. Is there anything you need?” Nicki shook her head. “Ok well then I’m gonna make sure your family is getting settled & then I’ll be back with your second dose of the steroid I gave you yesterday.” It wasn’t long before she was back with the shot. After the injection, her family was back in the room. She was a little sad by it. She had been wanting to talk to Shanell all day alone but with her family constantly around they were making that impossible. None the less, she wanted to make the most of her time with them, but by 10, she couldn’t keep herself awake any longer. Everyone took that as their cue to go. They all left to get settled in the waiting room for the night. Drake remained at her side. He looked at her tossing & turning in her sleep. He stood up & walked to the other side of her bed. He pulled the covers back & climbed in next to her. He began to massage her back slowly. This seemed to soothe her. He could see her muscles in her face relax.  He massaged her a little longer before throwing his arm around her & falling asleep.


“Nicki.” Her eyes fluttered. Maria shook her gently.
“Huh?” she yawned.
“Nicki, I need you to wake up. I have to check you..”  Drake jumped out of the bed, startled by the room light turning on. Nicki sluggishly rolled onto her , groaning in discomfort. “Are you ok sweetie?”
“Yeah but my back is killin me.” Nicki said. Maria slipped on a glove & checked her cervix..
“What part of your back?” Maria asked concerned.
“My lower back. It comes every once in a while. It’s like he’s kicking the shit otta my spine.” Maria pulled off her glove & tossed it in the trash next to Nicki’s bed before walking over & checking the machine that monitored her contractions. “Why? What’s goin on?” she said as she sat up in the bed.
“You’re not feeling any pain in your belly?” Maria asked, still going over the chart.
“No. is everything ok?” Nicki was getting scared.
“I don’t know. The baby is fine but you’ve started having contractions again & you’re 5 centimeters now so I think you’re in labor! I’m gonna call Koyoa, I’ll be right back.” Maria rushed out of the room. Nicki shook Drake violently, scaring him awake.
“What? What happened?” he said disoriented.
“Maria thinks I’m in labor.”
“Do you want me to go get everyone, baby?” he asked. She nodded. “ok I’ll be right back.” He zoomed out the out of the room. Nicki placed her hands gingerly on her stomach.
“Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaasssse, not yet Malaki. Youre not ready.” She whispered. She looked up as Drake came running back in the room.
“They’re on their way.” He said as he sat back down next to her. He took 1 look at her sad face & his heart broke. “Do you want me to get you anything baby?”
“No.” was all she said. They sat there holding hands in silence as they waited for Maria to come back. After about 10 minutes, their family joined them in the room. Drake explained to them the situation as they knew it. After that, they all waited for more information. After 20 more minutes, Maria came back in the room.
“Hey Nicki. I just talked to Koyoa. She’s trying to get back here but she wanted me to get you started on the epidural just in case. So in a few the anesthesiologists is gonna come and get you started on that. Ok?”
“Ok.” She said softly. Maria left again. Nicki closed her eyes.
“Don’t worry baby, were gonna get through this..” He told her. It made her feel better & worse at the same time. She was glad that he had faith that they would all be ok but it made she wondered if she was wrong to be afraid. She was silent as they all waited for the anesthesiologist to come. It was almost an hour later when a tall, slender, caramel colored woman came in the room. She extended her arm to Nicki & shook her hand.
“Hi, I’m Dr. Savathyia. I’m the anesthesiologist here. I’m gonna give you your epidural.”
“Nicki.” She half whispered as she shook her hand.
“First things first, do you have any allergies to fish of any kind?” Nicki shook her head. “Are you allergic to latex?” she shook her head again. “Ok, I’m just gonna explain the procedure to you. What I’m gonna do first is I’m gonna cleanse your whole back with iodine. Then, I’m gonna feel around on your back for a bit until I find the proper place. After that I will stick a needle in the muscle of your back between 2 of your vertebrae. What that will do is administer the drug directly into your spinal cord, blocking the pain from the waist down. You will feel a cool sensation first. That’s just me flushing the tube that administers the medicine to make sure the needle has been placed in the right spot. Then I’ll start administering the drug. It should take about 15 to 20 minutes to kick in. you’ll know when the medicine kicks when you can’t feel your legs. Once you have the medicine you’ll feel a lot better. So I need you to sign this form of consent, please.” Nicki signed the paper just as everyone was coming into the room. “ok now i need a doctor’s signature to administer the medication so I’ll be right back.” Her family was walking in just as the anesthesiologist was leaving.
“What’s going on?” Carol asked.
“I’m in labor again. I’m gonna get the epidural now.” Nicki said with tears in her eyes.
“Don’t worry, everything will be fine.” Carol told her as she grabbed her hand. Nicki closed her eyes. She wished so much that that was true but she wasn’t sure. She looked to the door as she heard footsteps. There stood Dr. Babcock with Dr. Savathiya. She nodded a couple times before getting his signature on a piece of paper.
“Ok.” She said walking back into the room. “Let’s get this going. I need you to choose 1 person to be in here during the procedure. I need a sterile environment as possible. As soon as I’m don’t they can come right back.” Nicki didn’t hesitate to grab drake’s hand. As soon as everyone was gone, the doctor elevated her bed & instructed her to swing her legs off the side of the bed & lean over Drake, staying as still as possible. They both held their breaths as she completed the procedure. Once she was done she wished her well & left. Everyone came back in the room. they didn’t talk much, just sat, thinking about that may happen. There wasn’t 1 person that could say they weren’t scared. It was close to 3 am when Koyoa finally made it back to the hospital. After checking Nicki she told everyone that the epidural had since slowed down the contractions & it was simply a matter of time before she decided to operate. As long as Malaki wasn’t in distress, she would wait as long as she could. After hearing that, they decided it would be a good idea to go back to sleep & get rest for when the time actually came for him to be born.. Everyone headed back down to the waiting room, this time, Shanell staying behind with Nicki & Drake.
“you sure you don’t wanna go lay down white boy? I’ll keep an eye out for her.” She told Drake.
“nah I’m good.” He said rubbing his eyes.
“you look like you could use some good sleep.” She said trying to persuade him.
“I aint even tired.” He lied.
“You know he aint goin nowhere nelly.” Nicki said shaking her head. “But it’s all good. He’ll be sleep in 30 seconds.” Sure enough when the two of them looked over, Drake was nodding off. They giggled softly as his head bobbed until it finally rested, cocked to the side.
“You sure you don’t wanna go with them & actually lay down?” Nicki asked. Shanell smiled.
“Stop tryin to get rid of me.”
“I’m not!” Nicki laughed. “I’m just sayin. I know you can’t be comfortable in that damn chair.”
“And I know couldn’t have been comfortable havin those contractions. I think I’m good.” She giggled as she sat back in the rocking chair. “So aside from the whole………..havin a baby thing, how are you?”
“You know what? Every time we talk, you do this. I don’t wanna talk about me. Let’s talk about you & Mr. Dwayne carter. How’s that goin?” Nicki asked, folding her arms. Shanell sighed.
“We’re fine. Just tryin to figure shit out still. But we’re good though.”
“Well, that’s good.” Nicki smiled. They were quiet for a while before Shanell spoke again.
“You know I never got to thank the white boy for bringing us together. He was real slick with that 1. Havin me come to that party cuz he knew I wouldn’t see Wayne any other way.”
“Yeah, he told me after that he & Wayne plotted on that shit. But I’m glad it worked out for the best.”
“Yeah. And it’s crazy it just came at a time when I needed someone. Don’t get me wrong babe, I love you & you are such a blessing to me, but…”
“Oh I know.” Nicki said waving her off. “I talk to you every day & I love it, but it’s just some stuff I wanna talk about with drake. Especially when it comes to…Malaki.” Nicki fell silent again. Something was wrong. She could feel it. The wheels in her head started turning. She wondered why Shanell would try to brave the storm to come & see her. There had to be something really bothering her. When their eyes met, Shanell knew that Nicki knew there was something she wasn’t saying. Shanell looked away.
“No Nicki. Now is not the time for me to burden you with my problems.”
“Look, if I thought it was gonna be a burden, I would tell you. But if you don’t tell me now, I’m gonna be a worried. You don’t want me to be worried do you?” Shanell sighed. She wondered how Nicki always had the ability to see she was hiding something.
“It’s probably nothing. One of the twins is smaller than the other. They’re running some tests but they don’t know what the outcome will be. They don’t know if he’ll make it. I’ve been praying about it but I just hope everything is ok.”
“Nellz, I’m so sorry babe. I know you must be scared as hell. You know if there’s anything I can do I will, no question.”
“Nicki you do enough by just being someone to talk to. I couldn’t ask for anything more. Besides, you KNOW if there was anything I could do for lil Malaki I would. I’m just glad you feel the same way. Yall are my family.” Shanell hugged Nicki as tight as she could. She meant everything she said. Nicki gave Shanell a love that she never received from her own family. She would give her life for her. She kissed Nicki’s cheek & wiped her tears as she sat down. “I’m sorry I know I’m supposed to be strong for you, but I can’t. I’m just so scared for you! I don’t wanna lose you.” Nicki grabbed Shanell’s hand & smiled.
“But that’s why I called you. I don’t need another person to be strong for me. I just need you, my sister, to be here & cry with me. Everybody else is putting up this front like it’s all ok. But I know you understand that it’s not. You’re the only person I know understands how I feel. How scared I am. So all I want you to do is sit with me, & cry. Nothing more.” And that’s exactly what they did. They cried for each other & their children until sleep overcame them.

“Mommy.” A tiny voice called to Nicki. She opened her eyes & was blinded by a bright white light.
“Mooooooooommmmmmmy.”The tiny voice said again.
“Malaki?” she said as she looked around frantically. “Where are you?”
“Mommy.” She felt like crying. She couldn’t see anything past the bright light.
“Malaki!” she called again. She stretched out her arms as far as she could, trying to feel around for him.
“Where are you mommy?” the voice asked her.
“I’m right here baby.” She answered. The voice was coming from the light. She began moving closer & closer to it. The light began to get brighter & warmer. It was like the sun. It seemed to get hotter with every word that was spoken.
“Mommy.” The voice called once more.
“Yes baby?”
“I’m ready to meet you now.” Nicki began to panic.
“Wait, no! Not yet baby!” she warned. The light was getting even hotter. It was beginning to get uncomfortable. She began to feel a burning sensation all over. She closed her eyes & screamed..



She shot up in the bed, out of breath, as she wrapped her arms around her stomach.
“What’s wrong?” drake asked. He almost fell out of the chair he was sleeping in when he heard her scream. A few seconds later, Maria came rushing in her room. The monitor was beeping wildly. She tried to silence the machine.
“Tell me what’s going on Nicki.” She asked.
“IT HURTS SO BAD!!!!” Nicki said almost out of breath.
“Your blood pressure is through the roof. Hold on I’m going to get some help! I’ll be right back.” Maria ran out of the room. Drake grabbed her hand in an attempt to comfort her, but he was lost inside. He didn’t know what to do for her & that made him feel even worse. Before long, Maria was back with Koyoa & Dr. Babcock not far behind.
“Hey Nicki were gonna figure out what’s goin on, ok baby? Don’t worry.” Koyoa said in an attempt to sooth her. She looked over at her chart. “Her contractions are starting at 90 & peaking at 160. Her blood pressure is through the roof! What the hell happened?!”
“Well she’s obviously feeling the contractions which means the dose of the epidural wore off.” Dr. Babcock shrugged.
“Wore off? What the fuck do you mean wore off? I ordered 2 liters of the epidural. There should be no wearing off!”
“Well when the anesthesiologist asked me to sign off, seeing as how I was the doctor on call, 1 liter is what I told her to give her.” Koyoa was furious. She grabbed him by the front of his scrubs & pushed him up against the wall.
“You lucky I don’t have the time or Id fuck you up. She’s MY patient you follow MY orders!  If you don’t wanna do your job, don’t fuckin come to work! She could die! You think you all high & mighty cuz you got that MD at the end of yo name but you not & I’m tellin you right now. If something happens to her I PROMISE you I will make sure they take your muthafuckin license & you better hope I don’t see you after.” Koyoa didn’t notice she was choking him until she felt Maria’s small hand on her shoulder.
“We need to help Nicki now. If you’re in jail for murder you can’t do that.” Koyoa let him go & turned her back to him.
“Get the fuck off my unit.” Koyoa told him before composing herself. “Maria, please page the NICU team & the O.R., tell them were coming. Shanell, I’m gonna have to ask you to leave honey. You can tell he rest of the family they can meet us here & walk down to the O.R. with us & observe.” Shanell moved as fast as she could down to the waiting room. She flicked the light switch rapidly, waking everyone up.
“Shanell, what’s wrong? Are you ok?” Sandi asked, rubbing the sleep from her eyes.
“GET UP NOW! HURRY!” she screamed.
“What happened?” SB asked, rushing to her side. She pushed him away.
“Not me! Nicki! IT’S TIME!!!”

“Alright the NICU team is gonna meet us in the O.R. when we get there I’m gonna give you some general anesthesia that’s gonna put you to sleep.”
“No! NO! I don’t wanna be asleep!” Nicki cried.
“Well we don’t have time for another epidural! Malaki is in distress & we need to get him out now! I’m sorry Nicki but it’s the only way.” Nicki cried in pain as another contraction hit her. In an attempt to ease some of the pressure she was feeling, Nicki bent her knees. When she did, Koyoa noticed that her bed was soaked. She assumed her water had completely broken. There was blood & amniotic fluid everywhere. She walked over to the bed & pulled back the covers. “Hooooooooooollllllllyyyyyyyyyyy SHIT! MARIA!” Koyoa ran from the room to the nurses’ station. “Change of plans, I need NICU to meet us here & bring your ass. I need you NOW!”  They both raced back to the room. “Get me a kit!” Koyoa quickly slipped on a pair of gloves.
“What’s going on?!?!?” Drake yelled. Koyoa grabbed the wheeled stool & pulled in front of Nicki.
“We’re not gonna make it to the O.R. he’s crowning which means his head is almost out.” She stood behind Drake as he stood on Nicki’s left side. She took his right hand & placed it on the bed rail. “You hold on to this & hold her leg up, let her push off you. Maria, I need you to get on the other side & do the same thing.” Maria came, pushing the tray of assorted shears to her. She moved to Nicki’s free side & assumed her position. “You just keep her focused.” Koyoa whispered to Drake before sitting on the chair in front of Nicki. “Ok baby girl, next contraction, I want you to grab the back of your thighs & push as hard as you can, you hear me?!” Nicki nodded. “Ok, contraction’s coming right now. PUSH!!!” Nicki gripped her thighs & pushed. It felt like fire ripping through her insides. Still she pushed as Koyoa counted up from 1 to 10. “You did good babe. His head is almost out! Just push a little harder next time.”
“C’mon baby you can do it.” Drake encouraged.
“Alright next contraction. C’mon Nicki!” Nicki took a deep breath before she curled herself around her belly & pushed. As soon as Koyoa reached the number 10, Nicki fell back on the bed, breathing heavily.
 “NO NO NICKI GET BACK UP! HIS HEAD IS OUT!” Maria said smiling. Just then, 3 more nurses came in that Nicki could only assume were the NICU team. They stood to her left around the isolette with serious faces.
“Nicki I know you can do this. A few more pushes & you’re done. Let’s go baby.” Koyoa encouraged.  When the next contraction came, Nicki pushed with all her might. She pushed for what seemed like a lifetime until all the pressure she felt was gone. After that, everything happened so fast. The NICU team rushed over to her. Koyoa handed them a bundle of blankets that she could only assume was her son. She saw them unwrap a new oxygen mask & attach it to an airbag. She saw the nurse squeezing the bag frantically but she was in the way so Nicki couldn’t actually see Malaki.
The moment he was out, Drake couldn’t see much more than his curly brown hair.. Koyoa swiftly cut the cord & handed him over. They crowded around him so fast. But he did know he wasn’t breathing. He half glanced as they gave him oxygen he was so tiny. He watched, shocked as the thumped on his small chest, trying to get him to take a breath. He looked away when he felt Nicki’s small hands grabbing at his shirt.
“whats going on? Is he ok? I wanna see him!” she said with tears in her eyes.
“Nicki I need you to work with me mama! You have to push out the afterbirth. Your blood pressure is skyrocketing! Let’s get this over with.” Koyoa was pleading with her, but Nicki was so worried about the baby, she wasn’t listening. It was then Drake realized what Koyoa meant by keeping her focused. He reached out & stroked her cheek.
“Baby he’s beautiful. But i need you to listen to Koyoa. Malaki’s gonna need his momma to be ok. Just 1 more push baby. C’mon you can do it.” She looked at him & nodded before she pushed again. It didn’t take her long to push out the afterbirth.
“Maria, I need 2 units of Magnesium Sulfate! Hurry!” Koyoa yelled. Maria rushed out of the room, doing as she was told.
“The bag’s not working!” one of the NICU nurses yelled. “We need to get this baby to the unit. NOW!” she took the break off the isolette with her foot.
“WAIT! I wanna see my son!” Nicki cried. She couldn’t tell if her voice was loud enough. Her head seemed to be swimming. She put her hand to her forehead.
“You ok baby?” Drake asked.
“I need to see Malaki. I need to see him.” She couldn’t control her tears.
“Nicki he’s gonna be fine. Calm down please!” he was on the verge of tears himself. He felt so helpless. It broke his heart so stand there as the wheeled his son away, but he didn’t want to leave Nicki. Nicki covered her mouth with her hands as she watched them take her son. Deep, heart wrenching sobs escaped her. She was so scared for him. Drake pulled her to him, hugging her tightly. She wrapped her arms around his neck. He rocked her gently, trying as best as he could to keep it together. Nicki’s head was pounding. Her vision was blurry & her entire body felt flushed with fever. The monitor beeped faster & faster. Nicki was beginning to lose consciousness. The weight of her own body was becoming unbearable for.. She let her arms slide away from Drake’s shoulders. Maria worked as fast as she could to administer the drug. “Nicki, stay with me baby.” He pleaded.
“SHES FADING!!!” Maria called out. She simply couldn’t work fast enough.
“Nicki, please stay with me. Don’t leave me too.” He whispered to her. His tears fell down his cheeks to hers. He held her crying until her body went limp.

Everyone ran out of the waiting room, Shanell leading the way. They were half way down to her room when they saw a team of nurses rushing from her room in their direction with the isolette. They stopped & tried to get a glimpse of the baby but they couldn’t. He was simply too small. They looked down the hall & saw Maria running back to the room. They all made their way down the hall. They could hear monitors going off & Koyoa giving orders.
“I NEED SOME HELP IN HERE!!!!!!” More nurses crammed into the room & closed the door. A few seconds later they heard commotion & then the door opened.
“I CANT LEAVE HER!!!” Drake yelled as a nurse pushed him out the door.
“I’m sorry sir but you have to leave. You’ll only be in the way.” She said sympathetically before closing the door. He put his hands over his head before falling to his knees. Sandi & Carol embraced each other as they wept. Shanell fell to SB’s chest, sobbing. None of them could speak. They all stood outside the door praying for the best, but preparing for the worst.












14 comments:

  1. Nooooooooo! I'm literally crying right now. No Please! Omg omg omg Please I hope they get through this please

    ReplyDelete
  2. KOKO! YU JUST MADE ME CRY!!! please say the baby & Nicki are ok?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in shock & crying over here! The song took me over the edge(pauz) Hope everything works out for Nicki......

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok so i read it last nigh but was crying so much i couldent even type......HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN....PLEEZ PLEEZ LET THEM B OK........please

    ReplyDelete
  5. i dont think you understand that i a crying rite now :'( please say nicki and the baby r alrite Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease

    ReplyDelete
  6. omggggggggggg :'''''''''''''''''( I cried that is the sadest chapter :'''''''''''''( poooooor little malaki and drake made me loose it "dont leave me too" :'( *prays for everything to go okay*

    ReplyDelete
  7. @illtakeuhigh/tonimarieMarch 15, 2011 at 10:33 PM

    OMG SHIT!! NICKIIIIIIIIIIIIII PLZZZ BE OK PLZZ I COULDN'T TAKE IT LOL..*TEARS* PLZ WAKE UP! U JUST HAVE TO!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The music DEFINITEY SET THE TONE . Sat here Cryinq my eyes out lol. AMAZING ! PLEASE DONT LET NICKI OR THE POOR BABY DIE. IM LIKE GOING INSANE !!!:/ THIS STORY IS AMAZING

    ReplyDelete
  9. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO omg you have me sobbing the whole time the music was playing it definitely gave it that movie effect i just felt like everything around me was moving in slow motion. THANK YOU SO MUCH KOKO THIS WAS AMAZING. YOUR THE BEST.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so speechless!! This was the most intense chapter and that music made me feel like i was right there. The baby sounds like he looks beautiful and i hope he's alive. If Nicki dies, my heart will forever be broken. I am really sad right now and i cant wait for the next chapter :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. omgggg I am crying right now! i feel like i lost nicki foreal this is too much! & malaki i cannot!-@NickiIs_King

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG,This Chapter Made me cry so much...OMG God plz I Hope They Both Are Ok.. Plz God Make them Ok plz :'(
    __ @NIQUEEN_MINAJ

    ReplyDelete
  13. Omg omg omg ong nicki noooooo plz let her be ok... Im cryin my po'lil eyes out rite niw.. Lawd give me strength as I go 2 the nxt chapter..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Damn, smh. It sux that they didn't let her see'm, but it's 4 the best Nicki. Nurses jus needed 2 get'n 2 the NICU, he'll b ok.

    There is SOOOO much commotion nd emotion in this chap!! Had me on the edge of mi seat! I really hope Malaki nd Nicki r ok!! :(

    ReplyDelete