“Mommy.” A tiny voice called to Nicki. She opened her eyes & was blinded by a bright white light.
“Mooooooooommmmmmmy.”The tiny voice said again.
“Malaki?” she said as she looked around frantically. “Where are you?”
“Mommy.” She felt like crying. She couldn’t see anything past the bright light.
“Malaki!” she called again. She stretched out her arms as far as she could, trying to feel around for him.
“Where are you mommy?” the voice asked her.
“I’m right here baby.” She answered. The voice was coming from the light. She began moving closer & closer to it. The light began to get brighter & warmer. It was like the sun. It seemed to get hotter with every word that was spoken.
“Mommy.” The voice called once more.
“Yes baby?”
“I’m ready to meet you now.” Nicki began to panic.
“Wait, no! Not yet baby!” she warned. The light was getting even hotter. It was beginning to get uncomfortable. She began to feel a burning sensation all over. She closed her eyes & screamed.
DNT KILL ME........BE BACK SOON.....
U remember i told u wen i read this i was like ah about to cryy? Yeah still has that effect now! Lol
ReplyDeleteKi! I just wanna grab him and nicki and ruuuun!
I would type more but as u know im running late lol
Now go to sleep ya lil insomniatic!
Love ya
Puff
(oh yeahhh i beat mnm to revieww, now wat her review rigt begore i hit send -_-)
Oh my gosh. I really feel like crying right now. I really hope that this was a dream and not really happening. Please I dont want anything bad to happen to them. Please!
ReplyDeleteahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !
ReplyDeleteOMG OMG OMG!!! DNG!! IM JUST TOO EXCITED AT THIS POINT AND ANXIOUS!! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT THE OUTCOME IS GOING TO BE... SCARED SAD MAD HAPPY AND FRANTIC. IM HAPPY YOUR FING A WAY TO END IT. LETS JUST HOPE ITS GOOD *WINKS* LORD! PLEASE LET MALAKI BE OK...
ReplyDeleteStill got the feeling that sue was gonna die :( emOtions are never stable with LLT x( but it all will work out. I think I did a really good job writing this part koko :)
ReplyDeleteawwwwww dag im ready to find out what happens next. Dag I hope her and Malaki will be alright.
ReplyDeletebtw- Im glad you, your sons, and your house is ok
*gasp* I thought she was diein at first :'( no malaki nooo dont come yet pauz. its not safe
ReplyDeleteOH MY DAMN!!!!!! MALAKI U BATTA KEEP YO ASS IN THERE DONT COME OUT YET!!!!!! koko THIS IS GREAT WRITING WOMAN!!!!!
ReplyDeletebtw-THANK U FOR SHOUTING ME OUT!!!!!!! AND IM REALLY GLAD EVERY1 IS OK!! , love
momo