dricki

dricki

Thursday, March 24, 2011

MY MOMENT 4 LIFE...



Ok so its been like an entire week & I haven’t been able to type much of llt because Nicki is stuck in my mind. Not llt Nicki. Onika. I still cant believe I met her. It feels like a dream. So……I figured if I wrote it all down, got it out of my system, I could move on in my writing. So if you will, just take a moment 2 read about my moment 4 life.

So the night before I ddnt get much sleep cuz I was so excited. I just pretty much tossed & turned in my bed until 7 a.m. which is the time I wake up my 11 year old. (yes I have an 11 yr. old but hes not mine. My sister is mentally handicapped so since my mother passed away ive been taking care of him but that’s another story, moving right along) after I get him sent off to school I wake up my babies, Robert & Rodney jr. to get them ready to get dropped off at my cousin Knatiya’s house. The whole time im getting them dressed I’m so sad because I don’t really go anywhere so to leave them is always hard. We ended up staying an extra 45 min. because I wanted to play with them a little bit longer. Sooooo then we leave gotta get gas & I wanted 2 have my own marker cuz I was determined to get SB to sign my F1 shirt, plus we were SUPER ashy so you know we had to take care of that.) moving along we got directions off mapquest & it sends us a way that we have never heard of. We were going thru west fuckin nowhere new york. we were scared for our lives because there were no gas stations or anything except for 1 that we stopped at to make sure we were going the right direction. They told us nothing. (but shout out to the bitch behind the counter that jumped when I came in the store. Bitch.) so were driving on this shit for like 52000 miles scared as FUCK cuz we have NO idea if were going the right way. We went up all these fucking hills & I was having final destination visions when we went thru this wind farm. Yes my nigs, a wind farm. There were a good 20 wind turbines & those things scare the shit out of me. I just kept envisioning one falling apart & the blades rushing toward us. (I be trippin, I know. Lol) but then the clouds parted & the heavens shone down on us cuz BEHOLD: we made it to I90! So were drivin & we hit the buffalo downtown exit. Now. I have lived in Rochester, New York for the majority of my life, which is a good 45 min. away from Buffalo, so I know bad traffic. But THIS SHIT was a new level of crazy! I thought we would surely die. But we ddnt . we got into the city. It was funny because the exact min. we got into buffalo Nicki tweeted it. So needless to say I was fucking HYPE! So were going down Delaware ave & we make it to the hotel ok. Get checked in. tell me why they give us a room with people already in it?!?!?! I knew the shit was goin down hill. But they fixed that. We get 2 thew room & I realize I FORGOT MY FUCKING CAMERA!!!!!! (insert fresh prince fall 2 knees gif.) Now I bought a 12.0 megapixel Nikon & a brand new 2 gb memory card for this specific day. You can’t imagine how fucking mad I was. But none the less I was determined not 2 let that spoil my mood. Im in the bathroom, Drake’s “Fancy” playin as I get ready. Im takin my time cuz I’m tryin 2 get cute. Then, I got on twitter & see @teamminajny tweet that the meet & greet is starting & they’re locking the door. I was crying. I screamed “why ddnt  I fucking know about this?!?!?!?!?!” then, like the asshole it is, my phone sends me the notification about the meet & greet that I was supposed 2 get THE DAY BEFORE saying I needed 2 be there no later than 4. It was 4:28. So I speed dress. No time for makeup or to curl my hair. Couldn’t even put on my Pink Friday lipstick cuz it was at the very bottom of my makeup box. (I keep it in a safe place) I grabbed my purse & shit & we left. Now. Let me take this time out 2 send a VERY special FUCK YOU to the Delaware Avenue roundabout. THIS MOTHAFUCKA GOT US ALLLLLLLL THE WAY LOST!!!!! I was tweeting frantically saying I was lost begging them 2 wait for me. We take a wrong turn off the roundabout we’re driving for a while then we see water. Next a sign for the Peace Bridge. And then maaaad Canadian flags. I screamed “THIS IS FUCKING CANADA!!!!!!! OH MY FUCKING GOD!”  Just before we get 2 the bridge, we turn around. We made an illegal turn in what I know now was the POLICE STATION! So were going the other way. I was on the verge of tears when (que angels singing, harps playing) I SEE THE ARENA. I tweet & the first tweet I got back was I think from @stephbabytm sayin “good now run your ass to that meet & greet!” and that’s exactly what I did. Shout out 2 the guys in the parking lot selling their demo. Wastin my fuckin time. But we see security, ask where we go & they tell us. We cut the line & all them sour apple bitter bitches lookin @ us like they wanted 2 kill us. Lmao! So we get inside, will call, check in, we get escorted upstairs 2 this beautiful café. It was just amazing. The moment I walked in I knew my $$ was well spent. I felt like I was on a date in a fancy restaurant. First person to come over 2 us was this really cute tall girl. Black hair, pixie cut, & the sweetest fedora & overalls. Amie. The vip coordinator. She asked us what size shirts we needed. Me large, my babe, medium. (he could not bring himself 2 wear a pink Nicki shirt. Just wasnt in him.) he was a little mad cuz he brought a shirt for her 2 sign & it was no longer needed. I was had because I brought stuff for Nicki & SB but left it in my car because I was in such a rush. But I did make sure I brought my F1 shirt & my silver sharpie. We were taking pix of stuff when this really sweet girl with the LARGEST BOOBS IN THE UNIVERSE came over & asked if we wanted 2 take a pic 2gether. She took it for us. (thank u random lady. U were a sweetie.) So Pink Friday is playing we have sugar cookies & red velvet cupcakes & cotton candy & the best fucking cherry limeade ive ever had in my life. I wanted 2 just scarf down that damn cookie cuz I hadn’t eaten all day but I ddnt wanna look like a fat ass. But I had about 3 of those drinks. Then we go downstairs to the door of the super secret room where we were gonna meet HB. We all took down Amie’s # & she made us say like 520988734X tht we had 2 meet her there @ 7:45. Back upstairs we go. More chillin in the café. Then its time 2 shop. Rodney wanted some Wayne shit but I said FUCK WAYNE & THESE HIGH ASS PRICES FOR THESE SHIRTS WHEN THEY ARE $20 LESS @ HOT TOPIC. So while were there @teamminajny turns around & says “youre @koy_koy_barbie ?” & im all “yeah!” & we talked a little more. We were all just rlly fuckin excited 2 be there. We wanted 2 get this shit movin! So the concert starts. Ppl come in. we go 2 find our seats. My babe is waaaay on the other side of the arena. I was 3ROWS FROM THE FLOOR which made even more upset that I left my camera. First person on the stage: porcelain black. THIS BITCH HERE was going 2 get smacked is she kept yelling @ me. She was fucking crazy. Ddnt like the bitch. Not 1 bit. Then, Shanell came out. I love her. BUT. I GOT HAIR DOWN MY BACK BITCH was not doin it for me. I was mad tht shit got stuck in my head. Then, mixmaster mike & travis barker come on stage. Now, I had low expectations for the dj because a week earlier I saw him on my kid’s favorite show YO GABBA GABBA. But he was actually pretty good. But TRAVIS!? HE WAS FUCKING BOSS ON THSE DRUMS! (I got “can a drummer get some” as soon as we got back 2 the hotel. It’s a rlly good song. Give it a listen) But *le sigh* we had 2 go cuz it was almost time 2 meet Nicki. I went 2 the bathroom & MADE myself go pee cuz I felt like I was gna piss my pants when I saw her & tht would NOT be cute in front of the queen! Bad bitch check then I went 2 find my man. Got him & we headed 2 the door 2 Nicki Narnia. Hahahahahahahaha! So were waiting out there & were all excited, well I was. My man is like “ur gna fuckin cry.” & im like SO WHAT IF I DO BITCH! (ddnt rlly say tht but thts what I was thinkin.) So were in the room & we gotta stand along the wall in a line. I was next 2 some other ppl in team minaj tht I later found out were @tomboi_barbie & @teamminajbuffny (I think) I tried making conversation but it wasn’t working & I just felt rlly dorky so I just turned around & shut up. It was kinda sad & embarrassing. I had envisioned tht I would take a pic WITH team minaj but I just felt like such a loser & I ddnt wanna ruin their moment so I just moved on. OK SO HERE’S THE KILLER (YES THIS ENTIRE PART WILL B IN CAPS CUZ I WAS THAT PISSED OFF) SO THIS WHITE BITCH IS DRUUUNK AS FUCK & HAS THE AUDACITY 2 SAY “DO WE REALLY HAVE TO LISTEN TO THIS AGAIN? WEVE ALL HEARD IT LIKE 1000 TIMES. CAN WE LISTEN 2 SOMETHIN ELSE?”NDFUG9WVUBT89U8NNUYT7TBYE89BNIRNU9VY87TN89RNU89  -____________________________- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BITCH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO WE CANNOT LISTEN TO ANOTHER CD IN THE NICKI MOTHAFUCKIN MINAJ MEET & GREET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FELT AS THOUGH SHE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN KICKED OUT. BUT *SIGH* SHE PAID HER $$ JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. BUUUT HIGH 5 2 THE SUPER CUTE FUCKIN KENBARB THT GOT THT BITCH RIGHT 2GETHER!  THT NIGGA SAID “OK SO WE LISTENED 2 IT 1000X LISTEN 2 IT 1000 MORE BITCH.” HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  Ok so after that we were just waiting. Worst part. Now I knew when they said she was gonna b there @ 8 tht rlly meant shoot 4 abt 8:15 8:30. (We missed rick ross & I was kinda sad but not rlly.) but miss Amie getting us all hyped up sayin shes on her way when she wasn’t was makin it worse *frowns upon amie 4 tht* . But im lookin thru the little sliver of clear glass in the door & I see blond & black. I wasn’t sure if it was her but I was hoping! Then I got super hype cuz Martin walked in. I knew that meant SHE was here! I was pullin on my man jumpin & shit! (SEE IM GETTING ALL HYPE JUST THINKIN BOUT IT!) hahahahahaha! But then, IT HAPPENED. In walked big dream & THE QUEEN OF THE FUCKIN UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!! I screamed. I thought I was gonna faint! Oh & shout out again 2 tht same kenbarb tht screamed “OH MY GOD HER BUTT IT REEEEAAAALLLLL!!!!!!” as soon as she walked in the room. hahahhaahhaa! Then I saw SB come in. it was heaven. So were in the middle of the line & they had already told us there would b groups of 5 for pix. But theeeeeen Amie asked if there were any groups of 2 because there was a group of 4 & she wanted 2 make 6 (must have been because she was REALLY LATE). SO of course we hopped in the front of the line. While we were waiting (forgive me) but I was staring @ her ass. It was perfect!!! PERFECT!!!!!!! I pulled my man & said “LOOK @ HER ASS!!!!” #DONTJUDGEME I was a lesbian for like 30 sec. SO FUCKIN WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!? Then………it was our turn. (lol @ my man sayin what up 2 big dream & he Just nodded & said “SUP”) So, were walkin up & everything is cool until my man goes & big dream GRABBED ME!!! *pauses tape* now for the entire week before the concert I had this dream that I was gonna meet Nicki & she wasn’t gonna like me & have dream throw me out like Jazz from the fresh prince of bel-air. So do I even have 2 tell u how fucking scared I was?!?!?!?! I think not. And to make matters worse MY MAN LEFT ME! HE LET MY FUCKIN HAND GO!!!! BASTARD! Ok *starts tape again* so when he grabbed me I looked 2 Nicki. I think she saw the fear in my eyes. She looked @ him & he let me go. (not gonna lie my swag was on a HUNNID MILLION!!!!  I wanted 2 look @ tht gorilla like “yeah nigga WHAT!?!?!?!?” but I ddnt. Lol) so we get up there & I say “HI Nicki!!!!” ALL SHY & SHIT. & she was smiling @ me like she wanted 2 laugh her ass off but she checked herself & took a deep breath. Turns out, the whole 6 ppl in a pic thing was fuckin ridiculous SO (pay attention this is the best part!!!!!!!) she says “ok do you guys wanna wait over there & then ill take a picture with them & you guys after?” WHAT WAS I GONNA SAY Nicki??!?!?!?! NO!!!?!?!?! I THINK NOT. So we waited for the 4 ppl 2 move & then we got up 2 her. She smiled at me again. No teeth. Just those beautiful pink lipstick covered lips (I wish I knew the color its some crazy mix between MAC’s show orchid & pink nouveau with gloss over it I jus cnt even explain it) So I said hi again & she said “hi honey how are you?!” & held her arms out 2 me *que Whitney Houston’s “I Wanna Run To You”* I hopped (yes my nigs I hopped.) over 2 her. & she embraced me. When she hugged me I swear i could her “I’m Coming Home” playin somewhere cuz thts how I felt. Like I was home. Like that was the only place I wanted 2 be for the rest of my life. It felt like it lasted forever but it was so short at the same time. When she let me go she took my heart with her. It felt wrong. But let me tell ya she was so beautiful. Like you wont understand unless you see her in person. A picture cant capture it. Its just like so amazing the way that green eyeshadow popped off her skin & her complection was the perfect mix of amber & honey. Her freakin boobs were about 2 pop the fuck out but I ddnt mind. *snickers* & shes so tiny but so full of life. Shes like a little cartoon! & those eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have no fucking idea why she wears contacts cuz u can see her real eye color shine thru them hoes & they are beautiful. & they say so much but yet nothing at all. You can see exactly what shes feeling in her eyes if she doesn’t kno youre looking. (like when she first walked in & saw the guy in the wheelchair with 1 leg who thought he was swag surfin wit his black label button down shirt. When she first saw him her eyes got bigger than a bitch like “what the fuck omg theres a 1 legged man in here holy shit!!!!!!!” but then she noticed ppl looking @ her so she got it 2gether. Yes, I saw that Nicki.) I couldn’t help but wonder what secrets she holds behind those eyes. How many times shes been sad but checked herself & just flashed you that smile. We will never know. But I’m getting off topic. I’ll write more about that later. Where were we? Oh yes, the hug. So it was over way 2 soon. My face was dead in the crook of her neck & I was very tempeted 2 kiss her or lick her or SOMETHING! (btw this may sound crazy but Nicki has a very sexy collar bone. It makes u feel like u wanna sprinkle tiny kisses all over it) But I ddnt. I just kept saying OHMYGODNICKIILOVEYOUSOMUCH! & she said “I love you too honey.” (now I know she was sayin it 2 be nice & all that & sayin it like she loves me for supporting her but I couldn’t help but take it personal & I made myself BELIEVE she was makin me feel special. Like she loved me differently.) but anyway. Then she said hi 2 rodney, my babe, & hugged him. I was jealous because he was hugging her. I ddnt want him touching her. That’s so horrible. Hahahaha. But then she let him go. She pulled out that marker. I was ready! She said “do you want me 2 sign your boob?” & I had no volume control whatsoever on my voice so I ended up screaming at her “OH MY GOD YES PLEASE!!!!”& I damn near pulled my whole fuckin boob out & ripped my shirt. then she giggled. Now its 1 thing 2 see the dimples when she smiles but 2 see them with those pearly whites………..i could have died then & been happy. They are mesmerizing. All three of them. The 2 in her cheeks & the 1 in her chin. So she signed my boob. It must have been a new marker cuz tht bitch was ruuuuf! Lmao! It scratched my boob & shit. But it was all good tho. i yelled “thank u” (I swear she must have thought I was fuckin maniac) & then she turned 2 rodney. She said “I love that you wore that shirt its cute.” He says thank you but u can tell this nigga tried 2 turn his swag alllllll the way on! But there was an error around about 99% cuz then he jus went dead. She said “do u want me 2 sign something?” (oh god the way she said something was so fuckin cute) & this is his face à O___O hahahahahahaha! He couldn’t say anything! So she tried again. “can I sign anything?” he still sittin there with the stupid face on but hes got his VIP shirt on his shoulder & hes pullin on it so *lightbulb goes off in her head* “you want me 2 sign your shirt?” he says “yes” like a damn weirdo (in hignsight I should have done this because when I got back 2 the hotel my boob was red & covered in bumps it was so sore. Come 2 find out im allergic 2 the damn marker. I wanted 2 cry as I washed it off). He sounded like a fuckin creeper. So she signs his shirt & he gets hype cuz Amie had said Nicki wasn’t signing shirts & shit like that only body parts. So he turned 2 Amie & gave her the sickest “yeah bitch stfu” face. Hahahahaha!  So then it was picture time. This was the moment I was dreading since we bought tickets. Im usually a pretty confident person but standing next  her I felt like fucking Igor! Her beauty is painful. Like shes hard 2 look at cuz shes so pretty. I swear I couldn’t look directly @ her for more than 10 sec. cuz shes little but intimidating. Plus, she weighs ………maybe 110, 115. I got a WHOLE 100 lbs on her. (no im not scared  tell u my weight. Wtf for? Im 21 & have 2 kids tht were BOTH close to 9 lbs when they were born & had mad complications so fuck u if u think im fat. Don’t hate me cuz im beautiful!) I was so scared my pic was gonna come out horrible! But, it was Nicki. Who knew if I would get this opportunity again. So Rodney already had his arm around her (nasty. He was tryin 2 touch her butt) so I just put mine on her shoulder, the other on my hip (its Barbie bitch! Lmao). Then she put her arm around me *sigh* & Amie counts 1,2,3 & click, flash & were done. Amie looks @ her camera & frowns & then smiles. She said “BEAUTIFUL” but I rlly thought she was lying. (but she wasn’t so yaaay 4 Amie) so my heart was breaking because I knew I had 2 leave. I hugged her again & said 2 her in the most sincere way I could “thank you so much for everything Nicki. I love you.” She rubbed my back & said “you’re very welcome sweetie. Thank you for coming. I LOVE YOU TOO.” I could feel the love in tht hug. Not in a freaky way. Just in a way that said she really did appreciate me coming here & spending my $$$ 2 see her. That……..was all I needed. So, sadly I had 2 walk away but just around the corner………THERE WAS SB! I got so fuckin hype! I said “oh my god SB!” he chuckled (lmao @ chuckled like it’s a story but thts how I describe it) & said “whats up?” his voice………SEX ON A FUCKING STICK!!!!!!!!! But alas I am a kept woman so I had 2 keep it 2gether. But then I went all ghetto & shit. I was like “SB MEMBER U HAD SAID ON TWITTER U WAS GOIN SIGN MY F1 SHIRT IF I BROUGHT IT?!” & he was like “yeah” *shivers*(god tht voice) & I was like “well can u sign it 4 me?” & he was like “u brought it?” & I was like “YEAH!!!!!” so I had Rodney get my shirt & I pulled my marker out from my bra & handed it 2 him. Then he says “where u want me 2 sign it?” & in my head im like “NIGGA I DON’T GIVE A FUCK ITS YO SHIRT JUS SIGN THE BITCH” but I jus said anywhere & he goes “but I don’t wanna mess it up.” So again im thinkin “HOW THE FUCK CAN U MESS IT UP?!?!?! UR PUTTING YOUR AUTOGRAPH ON IT!?!!!!!!!!” but I said nothing & then he flips it over & says “imma jus sign the back.” & he does. He was rlly struggling with my marker so his signature was kinda crappy but so fuckin what! so while hes signin it, Rex asks me if I follow him on twitter. Me, tryin 2 be cute, ddnt know it was him cuz I aint have my glasses on. So I’m squinting & he goes “international rex” & I’m like “YEAH I FOLLOW YOU!” & he gave me a high 5. AWSOMENESS.  So SB hands me back my shirt & marker. I was 2 happy! I said “can I hug you?!?!?” & he said yeah so I hugged him & let me tell you. SAFAREE SAMULES SMELLS SO FUCKIN GOOD!!!!!! I seriously inhaled him while I was hugging him. But then I let him go. He slapped Rodney up told me thank you for buying the shirt. (he was so sweet. I ddnt expect tht.) I told him he was very welcome. I got my poster & said “I LOVE YOU SB!!!!” & he said “thank you” & we left. Soon as I walked out the room “Moment 4 Life” was playing in my head. I screamed & jumped around like a lunatic. I was doin my diddy bop like yeah bitch I met Nicki & SB & they love me!!!!!! & then the record scratched 2 a stop when I realized…………I DIDN’T TELL ANYONE MY FUCKING NAME. I felt like such a fucking tart.

The rest of the show was great. She was amazing. WAYNE PUT ON A MUTHAFUCKIN SHOW!!!!!!! You could tell tht stage was his home. He didn’t get tired. He ddnt slow down. It was a constant flow of super duper hype “im a midget but I feel like im 10 ft tall” energy thru the whole performance. Both of them. (he came out twice) shoutout 2 twist mack millzy Shanell Nicki corey & birdman for comin out wit him. Shout out 2 the fact tht birdmad 4got his lyrics. Shout out 2 corey for being slightly less attractive in real life. Shout out 2 Nicki for always mixin up the words 2 her songs & comin in early on waynes roger dat verse but saving the day by being so uuuuuuber fucking cute doing her little pirouettes. Shout out 2 Nicki again for sayin FUCK THEM HEELS & keepin on her fabulous fushia Dr. Martin boots. Shout out 2 the ross lookalike in the crowd. Shout out 2 the real ross for not bringin his fat ass back out when wayne did “hustle hard”. Shout out 2 the fact tht I was the ONLY person in my section tht knew EVERYFUCKIN WORD 2 “super bass” & screamin it @ the top of my lungs. Shout out 2 tht old ass white lady sittin behind me sayin “I’ll pop tht pussy for a goon, hoe” shout out 2 the bitch tht knocked my F1 shirt on the floor in beer. Shout out 2 Weezy for tellin us he loved us cuz I know he really meant it. SHOUT OUT 2 DRAKE’S OL’ SORRY ASS FOR BEING RIGHT ACROSS THE FUCKIN LAKE & NOT COMIN 2 THE DAMN SHOW. (yes my nigga I know u were there. Karla dry snitchin) But most important SHOUT OUT 2 YOUNG MONEY/ CASH MONEY FOR PUTTIN ON AN AMAZING MUTHAFUCKIN SHOW!!!!! I can without a doubt say this was most defiantly a #MOMENT4LIFE



our autographed posters (yes she rlly signed them)

rodney's signed shirt

my F1 shirt SB signed. (thanx again SB)

poster shirt & tour laminent

my boob just b4 it started breaking out. Thank u Nicki!


OK P.S. GUYS THIS RLLY HELPED. IM ACTUALLY ALMOST DONE WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER NOW! SOON AS IM DONE IT'S YOURS. BUT IM SRRY I CNT GIVE ANY PREVIEWS CUZ IT WILL GIVE IT ALL AWAY...

13 comments:

  1. Let me just saaaay coco i was like smiling and laughing thru this wholeeeeeeeeeeee thing lmao
    I can just hear u ranting bout this in my head!
    You never told me the actual wholeee thing so this was pretty fun to read lol
    but i am soooooooooooooooo jealous cus it sounded like the most amazing time anybody could ever haveeee!!!!
    But i am reaaally reallly realllly happy for you cus u deserveddd meeting the queeen & SB!!! and u got to see Dick James in person...
    MOMENT4LIFE.COM.EDU.ORG.UK ... o_O idk wht tht was.
    Anywayyys what a fucking niiiiiiiight i hope my m4l is like thaat!
    & yaay new chapter soon!
    Lovee youuu
    -Puff

    p.s. now that u saw nicki i know u cnt stop undressing her in ur mind..u nasty. i told u she's minee!!!!
    -__-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Koko!!!! This had me goin through sooooo many facial expressions lol it sounded like fun and I'm dwelt glad u got to meet them u dork lol rodney though he was all swaggarific but no lmao XD and I didn't lyk that big dream touched u I'd let put Phoenix and show him something!!! It's cute how u were all loud when with HB like I expected that XD I need to meet that Kenbarb cause homey child he sounds hilarious!!!!! Ik i keep saying it but you really deserved to meet nicki and I'm so glad that you did :) love you koko muah! -MnM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl I was CRYING & LAUGHING readin this lol..You are too freakin silly lol especially the "THIS IS FUCKING CANADA" smfh..really? lmfaoo!! BUt I'm really happy u got your M4L babe! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg I just found out today that i wasnt getting VIP but reading ur moment made me feel better thank u so much for that love u barb!
    -@NickiIs_King

    ReplyDelete
  5. i lauqhed thru this whole thinq! lmaooooo. this made me happy. i think i was able to feel every emotion yu felt! lmaoooo lawd! yu blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lMAO I felt like i was really there... but the way u told it was still fucking hilarious ! i was all excited with u ! and thn u were like "i fogot to tell anyone my name" ♥ lmaooooo !! Im so happy for you barb !Conqrats ! but ima need you to get back on LLT soon ok , thanks lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMFG Its Funny How i Was Picturing everythingas if i was there when it all was happening .... #Moment4Life

    { @NIQUEEN_MINAJ }

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMFG!!! u had me laughing nd on the verge of tears!!!lmao!!!!!! I can't wait until i have my moment for life with Nicki!!!!! *cries* =')

    ReplyDelete
  9. i cant with you looooooool this was like reading one of your stories! xD its gonna take me forever to get over the i wanna run to you music playing in my head loooooool im hyped for you just reading about your encounter... im mad you inhaled SB's scent. loooool but hey, gotta cherish the moment for life eh? i feel you. truuu

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG LMFAOO!! I had to stop and laugh for about 20 times while reading this! Seems like you had quite an adventure. The pics were really cute! I hope my moment 4 life is exactly like this, except the part when you almost went to Canada lmfaooo! I'm really glad you got to meet Nicki and SB! I hope I do soon!!
    -TeamMINAJ_PYB

    ReplyDelete
  11. ok first of all....U LUCKY BITCH!!!....now that i have that out of the way OMFG CONGRATS!!!!
    how the heck u end up in Canada
    HA!! AMIES HAPPY ASS...who is she anyway *ponders*
    HAHAHA RODNEY TRYING TO TOUCH HER BUT....SHES MINE NIGGA -________-
    BWAHAHAHA at tht ken bard shout out o him fir putting tht drunk buitch in her place.
    OMFG UR SB SHIRT N BEER.....I WOULDA KNOCKED THE LIVIN SIGHT OUTA HER
    im so glad u got ur moment for life.
    @lilmomominaj

    ReplyDelete
  12. LMFAOOOOOO!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!! Ya M4L had me ctfU!!!! Hahahaha!!!! I'm glad u had a great time barb!!! I wish I had gotten VIP! i'da been worse than u tho, lmao. I prolly woulda cried like a freakin maniac!! Nd u rite, dat chick Porcelain wuzn't eeeven singing!! All she did wuz scream thru her performance!! Lol, nd of course Nicki did a fabulous job!! So did Wayne!! Nd Travis 2, but after a period of time, 1 person cn't take, but so much drummin! Lol! Once again, I'm pleased u had such a WONDERFUL time!! Cute pic! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was literally rolling all over my frucking room laughing at this! THIS IS SO EPIC. LIKE YOU HAVE NO FRIKKIN CLUE. First of all, I am jealous as fruuuuuuuuck. Secondly, I would've been the same way if I met the other of Team Minaj and THIRDLY, We could've hanged out haha! Seriously like I was scryiiiiiiiiiiiing! This is amazing. (Oh and I got an account for this story now so I wont be anon. DAMN! This is likeeee ugh I'm so frucking jealous right now but my gosh all that sounds amazing like..........I have to wait a whole FUCKING YEAR before I get to see Nicki BY MYSELF WITHOUT ALL THESE NAGGERS ON ME. DO YOU HEAR ME?!?!?! A WHOLE. FUCKING. YEAR. Your experience definitely sounds like something that would happen to me (traffic and getting lost wise). I'm so freaking like :KJDLASDKLJASDLJASLDKASl;~!! I don't know what to say to this amazingness! I think I want to read it again...and I'm pretty sure all my make up is gone from my face rolling on my gosh zamn bed like a frikkin ape on a high -smh-

    YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete