dricki

dricki

Monday, March 14, 2011

INTERLUDE

OK SO ITS THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT/MORNING & I JUST FELT LIKE YOU GUYS NEEDED THIS FROM ME. NO LONG INTRO & EXCUSE MY TYPOS CUZ IM TIRED & FRANKLY.....I DNT RLLY GIVE A SHIT!!! LOL JUST PLAYIN!!! READ & ENJOY!









"I just dont understand how you couldnt do it. How hard was it?!?!? No one was event there!!!!!" Maliah screamed at the top of her lungs.
"You said for me to choke her, not kill her."
"But I thought you knew that was the plan!? god how fuckin dumb could you be?"
"I told you I didn't eve want any part of this shit!!!!! i can't kill her!! No matter how much I dont like her, I can't."
"well then i guess i'll just have to inform Drake on just how involved you are in this. do I have to do that, karla?"
Karla hung her head. This is why she always did what she said. she couldn't take Drake knowing she was plotting against him. Even if Maliah did threaten her family. Even if she did hold a gun to her head. she looked at Maliah with nothing but hate in her eyes. The only thing she despised more than her at that moment was herself. She silently prayed that everything was ok.
"Now," Maliah began, "next time yo talk to him, you need to figure out what their plans are cuz I'm sure, since you fucked up, theyll be changing up their everyday routine. You're really gonna have to work at this 1. I'm sure he's gonna be suspicious of-" Karla's phone buzzed in her pocket. She pulled it out. 1 missed call. It was from Drake. She was kind of glad she missed it. She couldnt bear to talk to him with the sound of Nicki begging for her life still replaying in her mind. She went to set it down when it buzzed again. 1 new voice mail. it must be serious. He never left voicemails. she tuned out the sound of Maliah's ranting to listen to the message. She sat there, still as a statue, as she listened to his frantic voice. 
"What?! What is it?" Maliah yelled waving her hand in her face. Karla suddenly got angry.
"Are you happy now?!?!?!?!?! She's in the hospital!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed. She hung her head. what had she done?

6 comments:

  1. How the hell do u get angry trick? It's your fault u dumb ass broad -___- mnm

    ReplyDelete
  2. >:( @ this point I hate Karla too ... >:( and Maliah gosh I been hated her ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @illtakeuhigh/tonimarieMarch 15, 2011 at 2:56 PM

    0.o wow really how could she even do that!i thought it was the crazy one for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. IMMA BEAT THESE BITCHES WITH A BAG OF NUTS

    ~FETCH

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really Karla?!?!?!?! REALLY?!?! >:/ Nd Drake wuz s'posed 2 b ur "homeboy".. Yea, ard *rolls eyes* Stupid ass bitch. I officially dnt like Karla, nd I never liked Maliah crazy pants from the jump. Stupid asses wita capital STUPID!!!! >:(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I HATE MALIAH AND KARLA or aka gonarrhea and clamydia they can burn IN HELL. Karla wuz "supposedly drakes friend" who does dhat shit im lost
    For words evillll asss bitches they can choke on sweaty dics

    ReplyDelete