AAAAAAS PROMISED MY DARLINGS HERE I AM WITH THE SECOND PART OF MY UPDATE THIS WEEK. THIS FROM THE FIC THAT I HOPE TO DO AFTER LLT! IVE ALREADY POSTED A PREVIEW 2 THAT 1 IF YOU'D LIKE TO READ IT FEEL FREE TO CHECK THE ARCHIVES! THIS SHOULD HOLD YOU OVER UNTIL NEXT SUNDAY RIGHT!?!? YEAH IT SHOULD. ANYWAY, ENJOY!!!
Nicki walked down the hall in the direction she swore she just saw Drake go
in. She peeked in a few empty rooms. She didn't see him. She started to get frustrated
when she heard someone playing the piano softly in the practice auditorium. She
peeked in the door & saw him sitting on the bench playing the most beautiful
arrangement she had ever heard. She walked up the isle slowly & quietly, for she didn't
want to be seen. She didn't want him to stop. She reached the front row & sat when he
began singing.
"Falling, too fast, clearly, rules don't apply. Can't believe that I just met you."
he began. She loved his voice. She was very surprised. She had never heard him sing
before. The melody along with his voice made her want to fall deeply & endlessly in
love. "You got, me here, watching, minuets pass by. Wonderin' when to expect you."
She could feel the emotion in his voice. She knew this had to be something he made
up. She knew she would remember if she had ever heard this. "There you go, is this a
dream? Looking like every picture that I've seen, of you, before. I've seen it all before.
Now that it's over, shoulda known better, than to think, this was real, & you could be
mine. Shoulda known better, slowed it down, cuz I feel, you needed time. But I kept
thinkin, this could be somethin'. This could be somethin'. This could be somethin'." The
words gave her a sense if familiarity. She knew he was singing about her. At that
moment, wanted him. Wanted it to be something. Wanted him to be something to her.
She got up & walked on to the stage. His eyes were closed as he sang so he didn't
notice her until he opened them & saw her draped over the baby grand.
"Please don't stop." she said softly. He couldn't stop staring at her. She was
so beautiful to him. But as he looked at her he felt that pain in his stomach he knew all
too well.
"What are you doing here?" he asked.
"I followed you up here. I looked for you this morning but I didn't see you. So
when I saw you leave your class, I saw you come this direction." she said to him.
"What's up? I haven't seen you all day." He looked down as he twinkled on the keys,
playing a soft melody that was just coming to him.
"I just got a lot on my mind." he told her.
"You wanna talk about it?" she said sitting on top of the piano.
"No." he said coldly.
"You ain't gotta be rude I was just askin, dang." she said sucking her teeth.
"Well maybe you should leave me the fuck alone." he said.
"Yo, what the fuck is wrong witchu!?" she snapped. He looked up at her.
"You."
"Me?!?!"
"Yes you! You frustrate the shit otta me! First you want me & everything is
good. Then you don't. I don't fuckin get you! Make up ya mind, man!"
"I'm sorry. But what do you want me to do? We've been together for 4
months & you freaking wanna get married! I can't be like that! It's so.....gguuuuuhhhhhh
smothering!!! I can't take it!"
"Smothering? I barely see you! You don't call me, I can't come to your
house for some crazy fuckin reason, & at school you act like you barely know me! What
the hell do you want me to do? Act like I don't care!?! I can do that! I can treat you the
way these other niggas treat they women! I can lie I can cheat! I can do all that! Damn!
I didn't know wanting to spend time with you is a problem! I cant help how I feel! I can't
help that I care about you! If this ain't what you want fine! I'll leave!" he yelled before
storming toward the stairs.
"No, wait." she said pulling his arm. He dragged her slightly before he
stopped. "No don't go please! I'm sorry! I don't want you to leave I just,"
"You just what?" he said without looking at her. She moved to stand in front
of him. She used her hand to force him to look at her.
"I just ain't used to that kinda shit. I ain't never been with sumbody that
like....wants to spend time with me." He looked down at her as she averted her eyes.
"So because other niggas didn't want to, I can't? What kinda shit is that?"
"No, I'm not sayin that. I'm just sayin I ain't used to that shit! It's gonna take
me a while. I don't mean to get all uptight about it it's just.......I'm scared."
"Of what? Of me?" he asked.
"Yes! No! It's just......you're the only 1 that can hurt me." she said quietly. He
could see the tears fall down her cheeks. He moved closer to her but she backed away
until she hit the piano behind her. He put his hand under her chin & lifted her head so
she would look at him.
"Nicki, I'm not gonna hurt you. Don't treat me like I'm one of those other grimy
ass niggas that did you wrong. I really care about you. Trust me baby." he told her. He
was serious. He would give his life for her. He lifted her onto the piano & kissed her.
She was hesitant at first. Then she relented a bit, letting him stand in between her legs.
He kept his hands on the safe zone of her back, simply enjoying the feel of her soft lips
on his. She put her hand at the nape of his neck, pulling him closer, deepening the kiss.
He moved his hands slightly lower to her hips. She rolled her hips, making her skirt shift
up her thigh. She moved her hands down to the hem of his white tee & lifted it, rubbing
the warm skin of his chest. She moved her hand lower & lower until she reached the
top button of his jeans. She unfastened it. A chill ran through him as her finger dipped
under the waistband of his boxers. He gripped her thighs & pulled her to him, pushing
her skirt up to her waist. he reached under the denim fabric & pulled down her panties.
She held her breath as he pulled them over her thighs & down her legs. It was
exhilarating. She reached in his underwear & pulled out his manhood, stroking it slowly.
He laid her down gently on the cool piano top. He slid into her slowly. He began
stroking gently, giving her a little at a time. She closed her eyes as he worked. She
couldn't believe he was so big yet so gentle. No one had ever taken their time like this
with her, not that she had much experiance. But the little bit she did have was all rough
& rugged.she did have was all rough. Not slow & sensual like this. She arched her back as he finally made his way all the way inside her, hit a spot she didn't even know existed. She wanted more of it.
She grinded her hips as he pumped into her. He knew what she wanted. He lifted her
leg, letting her size 3 Retro 7 rest on his shoulder as he hit her g-spot. She bit her lip
trying to keep quiet. The last thing she needed was to get caught having sex at school.
She was usually good at keep noise to a minimum, but it just felt so good. He placed 1
hand on her womanhood, rubbing softly, while gripping her leg with the other. He
closed his eyes, turning his head to kiss her ankle. The way she felt around him was so
amazing. That combined with the thrill of possibly being caught at any moment was
exciting. He caught a glimpse of the time from his watch. The period was almost over.
He didn't have much time. He let her leg slip from his shoulder & placed it around his
waist. He moved a little faster. Stroked a little harder. Her legs began to shake. Her
eyes rolled back. His breathed harder, almost grunting. She sat up on her elbows,
giving herself more leverage, forcing herself down on him. He leaned over her &
wrapped his arms around her. She did the same. He lifted her in his strong arms & held
her tight as he worked. She breathed into the crook of his neck. He could feel her
climaxing. He wasn't far behind.
"Aubrey,I," she moaned.
"Shhhh, I know." he told her.
"But I cant..."
"Nicki were gonna get caught. shut up!"
"But I.......IIIIIIII"
"Fuck Nicki, shut uuup!" She kept getting louder & louder. He needed her 2 be quiet
but he wanted her to scream at the top of her lungs. It felt good knowing he made her
feel like this. The bell was about to ring.
"Drake im gonna cum."she blurted out.
"Be quiet!"
"Shhhhhhhhhiiiiiit! Draaake! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she screamed as the bell
rang. Even with the loud sound of the bell ringing in the background, her voice still
echoed through the space.
"Nicki" was all he could manage before he came with a long grunt. They both panted
holding each other as they tried to catch their breaths.
"What the fuck!? In school? Really?!?!" said Nicki.
"You didn't stop me." Drake said in a cocky tone.
"Shut up! Hurry up & pull ya pants up before we get caught!" she whispered. As if on
queue, they heard someone coming toward the auditorium.
"Hey! Who's in there!?" a man yelled. Nicki & Drake looked at each other, panicked.
"SHIT!"
SEE YOU SUNDAY!!!!
Oh so this is when they have sex in school? Hmmm that's some good login right there!!!! I was so surprised when he started snapping at her! It was cute how u did the famous RTM pull slide don't go *side eye* now thAt means thAt my RTM moment has to be better than that lmao XD
ReplyDeleteNicki you can't run from everybody! Drake really cares About you and wouldn't hurt u intentionally! You should stop fronton like seriously; you'll be happy later on that he wants to marry you but idk if he'll be around. Ugh I guess this will hold me to sun koko
-MnM *points wAnd and disappears*
N btw when u mentioned me my gone went off And I said "now which one of these mofos is getting Slapped?!" I was so deadAss serious but then I saw t was u XP LLT is AMAZING and this story will be AMAZING!! #teamdricki
Awwww, I don't wanna see Love Like This End BUT this sounds soooo good. Nicki should just let him love her. She knows she wants him to. Take a leap of faith. =) and daaamn, sex in school. I had to read over that part fast. lol. My mom's creeping behind meeee. *does the creep*
ReplyDelete--HellYesBeyMinaj
Whoooaaaaaaaa, slow down there speed racer!! Lmao. Damn they some gee's gettin it in at school. Hope they aint get caught.
ReplyDeleteWhoooaaaa is right!! Did they even use protection?!?!?!?
ReplyDeleteCoco this is the sex in school you were talking about... Kinky XD
ReplyDeletelol
Let me just say, sex in school, drake yelling at her like that being all dominating and whatnot.. *fans self* *clears throat* anyway..
wahhhh i wanna read this story soo badd! but i dont want llt to end so u see my dilemma!!
I understand why nicki is so guarded with her and drake's relationship but i also get why drake was mad.
I knoww this is gonna be soo good i cant wait!
I wonder if they get caught there in the end.. oh suspense how i loath you.
& i was wondering the same thing as ^^ he didn't strap on so.. hmm.. O_o
Love ya, muaaah!
JP
OM double g I am uber-excited!! Sex in school/ on top of a piano STEAMY!! Lol nicki needs to really let go of her past relationship memories & wow I see drake is more stern in this ff! I cant wait.... But hey I don't want "a love like this" to go away but other than that it was fantablous!! :)
ReplyDeletewoaaaahhhhh im team #Onikafareee but that was fuckin intense!!!
ReplyDeleteHey hey heeey, did I witness a small part from RTM? Haha, I believe so :)
ReplyDeleteNd I kno this has nuthing 2 do with LLT's story line, but I would actually want the whole "high school" luv thing between them 2 b a factor!
I luv how Drake wuz tellin Nicki 2 shut up, it wuz kinda sexy, lol. I still cn't believe they did it n skool tho nd it wuz n the auditorium on top of a piano!! Smh, very risky... Which is wut makes it fun nd suspenseful ;)
Well written barb!
I jus noticed the "whole high skool luv thing" IS a factor! Lol, I'm sad 2 hear LLT is ending tho :((( I dn't want it 2, but all great things have an end rite? :/ *sighs*
ReplyDeleteNice, that was good!
ReplyDeleteWhat is the name of this new story/ blog?