HEY GUYS!!!!!!! WHATS SHAKIN? MAAAN HAVEN'T POSTED SINCE LAST YEAR!!! LMAO!! YEAH YEAH I KNOW ITS CORNEY BUT I LIKE IT. ANYWAY, SINCE MY LIFE HAD DRASTICALLY CHANGED I HAVE A NEW POSTING SCHEDULE. IF I HAVE AN OUTTAKE (WHICH WILL NOW B CALLED INTERLUDES) I WILL POST IT SUMTIME DURING THE WEEK BUT I WILL ONLY POST CHAPTERS ON SUNDAYS. OK NOW THAT THAT'S OUT THE WAY HERE'S A LOOK AT WHATS GOIN ON IN THE WORLD OF DRICKI! ENJOY!
"HE WHAT!?!?!?!" she exclaimed.
"He MOVED!" the woman on the other end of the phone conversation said.
"Well where did he move to, Karla?" Maliah asked.
"He's staying with his mother for now but I know he's thinking about moving into his own place soon. He & Nicki are back together."
"How did this happen? I had a fool proof plan! She was gone! Why did she take him back?" Maliah asked.
"Because they know you're crazy! You cant expect anyone to believe you when you do shit like break into people's houses!"
"Let's not forget that I had some help with that 1 Karla."
"I told you where he lived so you could plant EVIDENCE! Not play dress up. And it doesn't help that you BROKE INTO HER APARTMENT!!!! What the hell were you thinking!?!?"
"HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT?" Maliah asked panicked.
"What are you talking about it's all over the Internet. A video of you & your sister breaking into his hotel room in Miami. You really didn't think to check the web cam to make sure it was off?"
"But I thought my sister-"
"Your sister is the one that sold you out! You should really rethink who you choose to help you in your little schemes. Were never going to get rid of her if you keep FUCKIN UP." Karla said.
"Don't worry, I'll take care of her." Maliah said coldly.
"Alright well I have to go. He's calling. I think he's gonna tell me where he is. I haven't heard from him since that bitch got out the hospital. I'll call you & let you know what he says. I love you."
"I love you too, baby." Maliah said before she hung up. She stood up, grabbed her coat & keys & left.
Marissa was in the kitchen of her apartment, cooking dinner for her 2 daughters. She smiled at them as they mimicked her movements in their pink play kitchen.
"Mommy I'm cooking dinner for you!" her youngest, Kaliyah, said to her.
"Are you really? That's great baby! What are you cooking?"
"Ummmm, pizza!" she told her mother.
"Oh, I love pizza!." Marissa said back. She loved playing with her daughters. They were her life. She just finished dinner & sat with er girls at the table 2 eat when there was a knock at the door. Marissa stood up to answer it but Kaliyah ran past her.
"I'll get it mommy!" she said as she opened the door. "HI auntie!!!" Marissa whipped her head around to see Maliah walking toward her holding her daughter.
"Hi Liyah- li! I missed you!" Maliah said as she sat her down in her chair.
"Did you bring presents for us this time?"
"No not this time honey. Ive been real busy." said Maliah.
"Did you go to see uncle Drizzy?"
"No baby. I didn't." She looked at Marissa as she kissed her infant niece, Kelise. Marissa's heart began to race. She knew something was up.
"Awww why not?" Kaliyah asked. Marissa sat as she stroked Kaliyah's long curly hair.
"Because, mommy has made uncle Drizzy mad at me. She told a lie." Marissa stopped breathing. She knew Maliah knew about the video she sent to Shanell. She was afraid of what she would do.
"Are you gonna punish mommy again?" Kaliyah said sadly.
"Yes honey. I am." Kaliyah grabbed Mailah's arm with her small hands.
"Can I take mommy's punishment? Please!? Last time you really hurt her!" she cried. Maliah stroked Kaliyah's hand.
"Baby, you're all gonna pay for mommy's mistakes this time. She did a really bad thing." said Maliah. Kaliyah ran over to her mother & held her.
"I WONT LET YOU HURT MOMMY!!!" she screamed. Marissa looked down at her & smiled. She kissed her forehead before reaching in the playpen by the table & picked up her infant daughter.
"Kaliyah, take you sister & go to your room. Please?" She kissed the both of them before the 6 year old took her sister & reluctantly walked down the hall to her room & closed the door. Marissa shed a tear as they disappeared into their room. She knew this would be the last she saw them.
i always love comments so post them! they make me wanna update faster.
Ohmygoodnesssss!!!!!!!!!! Nooooo you evil fucking bitch!!!!! you deserve to die!!! you best not touh them little ladybugs or I swear fo' God!!!
ReplyDelete-__________-
ReplyDeleteHow u gonna say that to a 6 yrd old much less ur niece! Smh
I neeeed to get my hands around that scrawny neck of hers! And karla! Ugh get off his dick he dnt want u either!
Drizzzzzyyy! Dont tell 5dots ANYTHING!!!!!
Omg girl this woman is too fuckin crazyy!! someone just need to shoot her already. She getting in the way!! Ugh. Lmao this was really good though, hope you post more soon!
ReplyDeleteOMG that crazy bitch better not do anything to those babies. That stupid Karla needs to be killed.
ReplyDeleteThis is the fuckin thing that gets to kill me?! FML!!! It and ..... need to bungee off of Drake's dick and off a cliff; just when they get to the cliff, they need to cut their rope -____-. Those poor bugs! Your crazy uncle it is gonna kill ur mommy :'''( I liked her cuz she wasnt an evil-wannabe-barbie-but-looks-like-damn-chucky-doll it! How oyu gon' do that to ur nieces?! Hell wrong with you
ReplyDeleteThis bitch n ..... need to have the worst karma EVER!! ..... he never even dated you so why you so sodium? Fall back hoe...right into a boiling pot of water; jus tthink of it as a makeover!!
HB n Drizzy I hope you guys end up alright even though I know you will but a certain someone wont :''''''( but it's necessary n others dk wat I'm talking about XD Lol I liked it Koko!
-Mnm
Crazy ass... Wut kinda eff'd up life they livin? Lol, I'm made Maliyah got the liddle 1 callin Drake "Uncle Drizzy" Like... Wth?? Lmao!
ReplyDeleteNice wrk chica!! ;)