dricki

dricki

Thursday, December 30, 2010

FREAK THE FREAK OUT

OK GUYS IT TOOK ME ALLLLLL FREAKIN DAY TO TYPE THIS SO HERE IT IS!!!!!! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!! ENJOY!



chapter 34


The flight to Miami had made Nicki absolutely sick. All the turbulence had made her nauseous. She was glad when they landed. After she checked into the hotel, she headed over to the set to meet Shanell. She was so happy to see her & the rest of her Young Money family again after so long but she was she was worried about what they would say about the extra weight she had gained. What she stepped on set the first thing she heard was Shanell's ear piercing scream.
"Oh my gosh! Ive missed you my barbie doll!!" she said as she embraced her.
"Ive missed you too Shanell." she laughed. Shanell backed away clapping her hands & jumping up & down like a hyper active child.
"Oh Nicki I have so much to tell you. You have so much to tell ME! You look beautiful! Is your makeup on yet? Your skin is flawless! Your hair's so long! Oh & your BOOBS! They're so freakin big! Gosh! Tell me what you're doing!!!" Shanell was talking a mile a minuet. Nicki grabbed her arms to steady her & smiled.
"Calm down barb, take a deep breath." They inhaled & exhaled deeply together.
"I'm sorry." Shanell said calmly. "Ive just missed you. You look so much better than the last time I saw you. Are you ok?"
"I'm ok babe. Really." Nicki said smiling.
"Shanell, you're needed on set." the director's assistant called to her.
"We'll catch up later." Shanell said kissing Nicki's cheek before disappearing on set. Just then Nicki was pulled in 1000 different directions. Hair, makeup, wardrobe. By the time the shoot was over, she was exhausted. She was tempted to go to bed but she really did miss Shanell so she didn't want to turn her offer of dinner & Wayne's house down. She went back to the hotel & took a shower to wake herself up. After that she called Drake & told him she loved him & that she would see him tomorrow on set. She dressed herself in a white & gold parachute dress with matching pumps. She threw her hair up into a messy bun & was on her way. When she got there she was greeted at the door by Chuckee.
"Whats up sis?!?! Ain't seen you in a mean minuet! How you been?" he said hugging her.
"Hey Chuckee! Ive missed you too." she said as she kissed his cheek. "Where is everybody?"
"Out back. Dang Nicki ya booty gettin fat!!!" She turned around & glared at him.
"Boy watch yo mouth!!!!!!" she scolded. She tried to slap him but he was too quick. He ran out the patio doors & into the pool. Nicki sighed heavily. She knew he was a little kid & he was only joking but what he said really bothered her. She didn't want it to ruin her mood so she shook it off & walked outside to the patio where Wayne, Mack Maine, T Streetz, Gudda Gudda & Shanell were lounging by the pool. "Hi guys!" she said waving to them. They all turned & looked at her.
"Whats good Nicki?" Mack said with a stunned look on his face. She laughed.
"Nicki? What, no bighead today?" she chuckled. He didn't respond.
"Damn, Nic!" Streetz said as he circled her. "You lookin gooder than a BITCH!" He licked his lips.
"Streetz, shut up." she said annoyed.
"I'm for real. Drizzy lucky he my mufuckin nigga or I'd be all up in that!!!!!" he said looking her up & down. She rolled her eyes as she walked past him & sat on the lounger next to Wayne.
"Seriously doe twin, da fuck you been doin!?! You gettin dem ass shots MTO always talkin bout?" Gudda asked laughing. Nicki chucked a pillow at him, hitting him in the face.
"Dont play wit me." she said to him. Gudda shrugged.
"Hey you never know." he joked. She shook her head as she sat back on the lounger. She looked over at Wayne & saw him smiling at her.
'What's goin on Nic? Tell me sumthin." he said to her. She shrugged.
"Nuttin, just living life." she said smiling. Weezy laughed.
"Yeah, iight." he said to her.
"What does that mean?" she asked him. He raised his eyebrows as he shook his head. He was quiet for a while,both of them looking out to the pool before he spoke again. "So, when's the baby due?" Nicki's eyes got wide. She turned her head to look at him.
"Excuse me?" she asked.
"You pregnant. I wanna know when the baby's due." he said said to her.
"Wayne, I'm not pregnant." she said to him.
"Yes you are."
"What would make you think that?"
"Nicki, look at you. You gainin weight, ya hips spreadin, hair & skin all nice. That shit ain't no accident. Everything about you just says 'pregnant." Nicki laughed.
"What did you become Discovery Health On Demand?"
"Nic, I have 5 children, I can tell by now." She looked up @ counted in her mind all of Wayne's children because that number sounded off to her.
"Wayne you only have 4 kids." she said. He turned to look at Shanell.
"She thinks I don't know, but I do. I can smell that shit."
"Smell? Really?" Wayne shrugged.
"It's a gift." he said.
"OK Wayne." she laughed.
"Iight, you don't believe me? She'll tell you later on tonight. " He didn't say another word. He simply sat & observed. In the mean time, Nicki enjoyed herself, catching up with her Young Money family. After their meal, Shanell asked Nicki to join her upstairs in her room so she could talk to her privately. When they got there, Nicki flopped on the bed, making herself comfortable amongst the many pillows.
"Ive really missed you Nicki." Shanell said laying next to her.
"Ive missed you too. How have you been?"
"How have YOU been? Safaree told me about everything that happened between you & Aubrey. Do you guys still talk at all?"
"Actually, were back together." Nicki said smiling.
"That's good! I'm so glad y'all worked it out."
"Yeah me too." Nicki sighed happily. Shanell sat up excited.
"So, I have something to tell you." Nicki laughed.
"Lemme guess, you're pregnant?" Shanell stared at her, shocked.
"How did you know?" she asked Nicki, raising her eyebrows.
"I was just jokin! You serious!?" Nicki asked sitting up.
"Well I don't know. I wanted you to be here when I took the test."
"Shanell are you for real? Have you told anyone?"
"Just you."
"Not even Wayne?"
"Oh GOD no! I don't even wanna MENTION it to him until I at least take a pregnancy test."
"Wow, Shanell, That's great! I'm happy for you!" Nicki said hugging her. Shanell looked down.
"Theres another reason why I wanted you to be here though."
"Whats up?"
"I think you're pregnant too."
"Here we go!" Nicki said rolling her eyes. Shanell grabbed her hands.
"Nicki why can everyone see it but you? You are glowing!"
"What am I Bruce Leroy?!?! What is this glow?!"
"Nicki come here." Shanell said pulling her up. She dragged her to the bathroom & pulled up her dress in front of the mirror. "Nicki, honestly, you never even thought? Like not even a lil bit? Look at your hips! Those are child bearing hips, girl.
"Shanell, I took a pregnancy test & it was negative. I'm not pregnant."
"When?"
"In June! Right after our mother's started this craziness."
"Maybe it was too early."
"And maybe it wasn't! Maybe all of you are fuckin delusional!" Shanell stood behind Nicki & placed her hands on her stomach.
"It wouldn't be the end of the world if you were. Babies are blessings. Maybe this is what y'all need right now. It would bring y'all closer together. Nicki looked at herself in the mirror. She just couldn't see it.
"I don't know Shanell. If I was, Id be showing by now."
"You are! Look at all dat ass!!"Sanell said groping Nicki backside. "That baby is all up in yo guts! That's whats makin yo ass poke out like that! Lucky bitch!" Nicki shook her head.
"I really cant see it."
"Then take the test with me. Please? I don't wanna do it by myself & what could it hurt? If you're not, you have nothing to worry about." Nicki looked down at the box of pregnancy tests on the counter. What Wayne said to her earlier replayed in her mind. If anything she wanted to prove everyone wrong.
"Alright." she shrugged. Shanell smiled.
"OK, you go first!' she squealed. She snatched the box of the counter & tore it open. She took one for herself & then handed 1 to Nicki.
"I cant believe you talked me into this." Nicki said pulling down her panties.
"Well if you're pregnant babe, you should wanna know. You don't wanna be like those heffas on that 1 show, whats it called? "I didn't know I was Pregnant." Nicki laughed as she set the stick on the counter.
"Well I wont be cuz I'm not pregnant." She washed her hands & went to lay back on the bed.
"Well what are you gonna do if you are? Are you gonna keep it?"
"Of course I would!" Nicki exclaimed.
"Just askin babe." Shanell said as she flushed. She moved to the sink to wash her hands. "What do you think the white boy will say? You think he'll be happy?"
"I know he would. Hes been tryin to knock me up since he met me.
"Yeah I bet." Shanell laughed. "Oh shit!" she gasped.
"What?" Nicki asked.
"I'm PREGNANT!" Shanell exclaimed.
"Congratulations." Nicki laughed.
"You don't wanna look at yours?" Shanell asked.
"You look for me."
"Ok." Shanell shrugged. She picked up the plastic stick & looked at it. She was quiet for a while before she called Nicki's name. "Nicki." she said softly.
"What?" Nicki called. She was on her way to sleep.
"You need to take a look at this."
"Why?"
"It says you're pregnant." Nicki's eyes got wide. She jumped out of the bed & raced to where Shanell was. She took the test from her & looked.
"You have GOT to be fuckin kidding me!" she said shocked. She glanced over to Shanell's positive test then back to hers. "How many more tests do you have?"
"I have 2 in that box but I have another box of 8."
"Well give me them all." Nicki said seriously. Shanell did what Nicki asked. 10 minuets later, Nicki finished taking the last test & was pacing back & forth across the bathroom. "This has to be a mistake."
"Nicki I don't think you had 9 mistakes."
"How could this happen?"
"Well, when a man becomes aroused-"
"I'm FUCKIN SERIOUS SHANELL!!!" she screamed.
"Hey hey now don't scream at me. I didn't knock you up." Nicki sighed.
"I know, I'm sorry." she said sitting on the edge if the tub " I just cant believe this is happening." she said as tears flowed from her eyes. Shanell pulled her up & hugged her.
"I know this may not be the best time babydoll, but it'll be ok." Shanell led her back to the room, pulled off her clothes, let down her hair & pulled back the covers so she could climb in the bed. Shanell did the same & climbed in the bed beside her, wrapping her arms around her in an attempt to sooth her. "Don't worry, everythings gonna work out fine. You sleep now." She kissed forehead & rocked her until her cries became whimpers, then sniffles. Soon, heavy breathing set in & they were both asleep.
 
 
 
The next day, Nicki was feeling slightly better. She had been thinking about everything she had to do once she got back to New York, but the 1 thing that was heavy on her mind was telling Drake. He was flying in later on that day to make his cameo in the video & she was nervous. She knew she didn't want to tell hm as soon as he landed. She didn't want to distract him from doing a good job. She just hoped she could contain herself until afterwards. She was glad that when she stepped on set there was plenty to do She barely had time to say hello to him when he arrived. Even between takes she tried to stay busy. She just couldn't find it in her to sit still. By 7 pm she had yet to slow down. She hadn't had anything to eat, very little to drink & she could feel the weight of exhaustion pulling on her as she didn't have a very restful nights sleep with everything that was on her mind. She sat in a chair next to Shanell & pulled out her Blackberry.
"Nicki." Shanell said. "Don't you think you need to slow down a lil' bit? I felt you tossin & turnin all night. You look tired.
"Huh? No, I'm fine!" she said smiling. Shanell stood in front of her & put her hand under her chin, forcing her to look at her.
"Nicki, you're exhausted. Take a break. You need it."
"Shanell I'm fine, really. We don't have much longer I just wanna get this over with."
"Nicki, you need a break. Think about the-"
"Nelly. I'm fine." Shanell sighed.
"Alright." she said unconvinced. Nicki stood up & went to try & find something else to do when Drake called her name. She didn't stop walking. He ran to catch up with her & grabbed her hand.
"Hey, hey, slow down," he said putting his arm around her. "I haven't talked to you all day. Whats goin on?"
"Nuttin! Just workin hard!" she said.
"Maybe a lil' too hard. I know you're worried about your weight & everything but I haven't seen you eat 1 thing all day. Don't starve yourself, you're gonna pass out."
"I'm fine I just wanna do a good job & hurry up & get done."
"I'm worried about you beautiful. You look beat. Is something else bothering you?" She smiled at him & caressed his face.
"I'm ok really. I just wanna get this done & there's so much to do. I just don't wanna be here all night. I promise when we get out of here, we can eat a 3 course meal, ok?" Drake looked at her. He knew something else was on her mind, but he didn't want to upset her. He thought maybe his presence was distracting her somehow.
"I'm done on set, do you need me to stay with you?" he asked.
"No I'm fine. I'll meet you back at the hotel." she said smiling.
"Alright, call me if you need me." he said before kissing her cheek. He said his goodbyes to everyone & left. Nicki took a sigh of relief. With Drake gone, she didn't feel so nervous. As she walked back to wardrobe she suddenly felt dizzy. She put her hand on the wall to steady herself. Shanell came running to her & took her hand.
"Baby are you ok?" she asked. Her voice was full of worry.
"I'm fine, just dizzy." she said back.
"Come sit down. Shanell said slowly walking her to the nearest chair.
"Oh my goodness, is it hot in here to you?" Nicki said fanning herself.
"Nicki I think something is wrong. You need me to tell the white boy to come back?" Shanell asked.
"Nelly I'm fine. I just need a minuet."
"No you're not. You're sweatin bullets! Something is wrong! I'm callin Drake."
"Shanell no! I'm ok." Just then SB walked over.
"Whats goin on?" he asked.
"Nothin.' said Nicki.
"Shes lying!" Something is not right!" said Shanell.
"I'm fine i just need some fresh air." she said attempting to get up.
"Nicki no! What if you fall? Think about the baby."
"BABY?!?!?!?!?! WHAT BABY?!?!?!?" Sb exclaimed.
"HER baby." said Shanell.
"You're PREGNANT?!?!?!?!?" he said.
"Guys stop yelling, you're makin my head hurt." Nicki said rubbing her temples.
"i think you need to see a doctor Nicki, please?" Shanell said.
"I just need some air." Nicki said getting out of the chair. She took a few steps toward the door before she stopped. "Shanell." she said quietly. "I think you were right." As soon as the words left her mouth she fell to the floor.

 
 
She fluttered her eyes, trying to adjust to the bright florescent light overhead. Her body was stiff. She opened her eyes & looked around. There was an IV in her arm. She was in a hospital room. Then is when she remembered what happened. She groaned as she sat up. She looked to her left to see Drake sitting in a chair next to her. She was glad he was there but she could tell by the look on his face that he wasn't happy.
"How do you feel?" he asked her.
"I'm ok I guess." she said.
"Good, cuz I'd hate to yell at you while you're sick."
"Well then I'm horrible."
"What the hell were you thinking?!?!?!?!"
"I'm sorry."
"Sorry isn't good enough!!! Do you know how scared I was!?!?! It bad enough you're not taking care of you but now theres a BABY involved! How could you be so careless?!!?!?!"
"I'm sorry ok! I was scared & nervous & I didn't know what you would say!!!!!!!!!! I was just freaked the freak out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't mean to hurt anyone but I just had so much on my mind & food & sleep just wasn't it." Drake felt bad. He didn't mean to be upset with her but when he got the phone call from SB that Nicki was rushed to the hospital he was scared. He'd thought she was seriously hurt or worse. He stood up & pulled her to his chest.
"I don't mean to be upset with you but if somethin were to happen to you I don't know what I'd do. Plus I'm a lil hurt. Why was SB the 1 to break the news to me? Why didn't you tell me you were pregnant?" Drake asked as he sat next to her on the bed.
"I wanted to tell you but I was gonna wait til I got back to the hotel. I was just waiting for the right time. I'm sorry." Just then, short slim brown skinned woman in Tweety Bird scrubs that looked like she couldn't be older than 15 walked in smiling.
"HI!!!" She said happily. "I'm Kendall. I'm your nurse today. How are you feeling?"
"I'm ok. My head just hurts." Nicki said.
"Well you had a pretty hard fall. But we ran some tests & went over the results & you are absolutely fine! The last thing we need to do today before we let you go is as ultrasound. Do you know about how far along you are?"
"No. I just found out yesterday." said Nicki.
"Wow! Well then lets getcha down to ultrasound & have a look at that baby!" She was so exuberant Nicki couldn't help but smile.
"Do you mind if I use the bathroom first?" Nicki asked.
"Of course! I'll be just outside. You guys let me know when you're ready!" Kendall said merrily. After Nicki relieved herself with some help from Drake. Kendall came back & wheeled her down to the ultrasound room. She helped her out of the chair & onto the table. "So how do you guys feel about becoming parents?" Nicki & Drake looked at each other.
"I don't really know. Its still kinda shocking to me." Nicki said.
"Yeah I bet. Ok cold goop here!" Kendall said as she squeezed the ultrasound gel on her belly. She squeezed a little too hard & got the gel all over her hand. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry. I'm really nervous." She said as she ran to the counter to grab a few paper towels to wipe her hand. As she wiped of the gel Nicki noticed she had a tattoo in elegant script on her middle finger.
"That's a crazy place to get a tattoo. What does it say?" Nicki asked. Kendall blushed as she stuck up her middle finger so she could read it.
"Lust 4 Life is 1 of my favorite songs. Its so embarrassing at this moment." Kendall giggled.
"I think that's kinda hot. Wow." Drake said as he admired her ink.
"Thanks. My sisters & I all got the same thing! And we got this on our wrists!" Kendall turned over her arm to reveal the word 'FLY'. "You guys are our favorites! You mean so much to us. But enough of that, lets see that baby!" She grabbed the probe & placed it on Nicki's belly. "Trying hard 2 get a picture but its not working. That baby is reeeaaaly far back there. Let me try something different ok?" Kendall said as she wiped the gel off Nicki's stomach. "I'm gonna use the internal probe. Im gonna leave & i want you to get undressed from the waist down & when you're done I'll come back." She handed Nicki a warm sheet before leaving the room. Nicki did as she was told & slipped off her panties as she was already in a hospital gown. She then got back on the table & covered herself with the sheet.
"I'm nervous." Nicki blurted out.
"Why?" Drake asked her.
"What if somethings wrong?"
"Baby everythings gonna be fine. Don't worry." he said to her a she held her hand. She squeezed gently. There was a knock on the door.
"Are you ready?" Kendall called as she popped her head in the door. Nicki shook her head. "Ok lets get this show on the road!" She walked over to the table & pulled out 2 metal stirrups from underneath. "Ok Nicki I want you to just relax your legs for me. I'm gonna use the internal probe to see if I can get a better look at the baby ok?" Nicki shook her head. Kendall grabbed the probe & stood between Nicki's legs. "Alright you're gonna feel a little pressure." Nicki winced as she felt the probe inside her. "Sorry" Kendall said frowning. "I know this must feel so gross."
"You're ok." Nicki told her. Kendall moved the probe around for a while until she found what she was looking for.
"Ok here we go!" she squealed. Theres your baby!" she said pointing to the monitor. They couldn't believe what they were seeing. The moment was so surreal. "Wow! This baby is huge! Would you like to hear the baby's heartbeat?"
"YES!" Drake exclaimed. This was all so fascinating to him. The 3D ultrasound was so detailed. He could see everything. Kendall laughed as she turned on the volume & his jaw dropped. "That's the baby?" he asked.
"Yup! That's the baby! All 10 fingers, all 10 toes & at 140 beats per minuet this kid's as fit as a fiddle!" Kendall said. Nicki was amazed as well She watched as Kendall looked at every inch of her baby, taking measurements. She noticed that the baby was rather large.
"Can you tell how far along I am?" Nicki asked.
"Well, judging by the baby's size Id say you're about 18-20 weeks along."
"I cant believe I had this inside me all this time! This beautiful baby." Nicki felt like she was going to cry. She had never seen something so astounding in her life. She watched as the baby moved its tiny leg. Nicki felt butterflies in her stomach.
"Did you feel that?!?!" Kendall asked.
"Feel what?" Nicki asked.
"The baby kicking! It might feel like fish swimming or little butterflies in your stomach. Here." Kendall took Nicki & Drakes hands & placed them on her belly. "Now you might not be able to fee it cuz the baby is so far back but be patient, you just might!" Kendall went back to making measurements on the baby when something amazing happened. They watched the screen as the baby kicked. Butterflies erupted in her belly & as they did, she & Drake felt the slightest thump against her skin. It took her breath away. She looked over at a wide eyed Drake who was on the verge of tears. "Did you feel it?!" Kendall asked.
"Yes!" Nicki gasped. She placed her free hand over Drakes. He looked at her & smiled. They looked back at the screen & were in awe of the life they created together. Smiling as the watched the baby suck its fist, kick, punch, turn. A tear escaped Nicki as he looked right at them.
"He is not shy at all!"Kendall laughed. "Nicki, you're far enough along. Would you like to know what the sex of the baby is?!" Kendall asked. Nicki looked at Drake & then at Kendall. She nodded her head. Kendall laughed. "OK." She moved the probe around a little more until she reached his legs. He was turned to the side now. "Are you guys hoping for anything specific?"
"As long as he or she is healthy I don't care at all." Nicki said.
"What about you Drake?" said Kendall.
"Well I would love to have a daughter, as long as shes beautiful like her mother. But Id be lying if I said that a son wouldn't warm my heart." he said smiling. Nicki & drake waited anxiously as Kendall tried her hardest to get their stubborn child to get in the right position to find out the sex.
"Well after 5000 years this kid is finally cooperating. You ready to find out?"
"Yes!" Nicki said excited.
"Well happy birthday Drake its a boy!"
"Its a BOY?!?!" Nicki exclaimed.
"Its my BIRTHDAY?!" Drake exclaimed.
"Yup! October 24th!" Kendall laughed. "I'm not supposed to do this but would you guys like pictures!?!?!?!" Kendall asked.
"Oh yes please!" Nicki squealed.
"OK but don't tell my boss. She will fire me for sure!" Kendall said as she haded a small stack of ultrasound pictures. "If you wanna get dressed you guys are all set! I'll leave so you can get dressed & then I'll escort you out. Congrats!" she said before walking out the door. As soon as the door closed Drake kissed Nicki passionately.
"I cant believe we're having a baby." he said to her.
"Me either." she said back. He kissed her again & again until she pushed him away. "Not in the hospital!"
"Why not?" he asked wiggling his eyebrows. She rolled her eyes. "Alright." he said helping her down. Once she was safely off the table & dressed he wrapped his arms around her tightly & kissed her head.
"I love you Aubrey, & little boy we just met!" Nicki said as she placed her hand gingerly over her belly. He let her go & put his hand over hers. He kissed her neck & sighed.
"This the best birthday ever." he said to her. "Come on lets get you home so our moms can kill us." A sudden fear rushed through her. The thought of telling her mother made her shiver.
"You know, I was thinkin you would go & tell them & i would just stay here. Sound good?" Nicki said.
"Oh no. You will face the wrath with me!" he said as he scooped her up in his arms & carried her out of the room.




happy new year!!!! this is your gift! you're welcome!

8 comments:

  1. AAAAAAAAAAHHH im sooo happy!!
    Like i just told u a minute ago, its my favorite chapter everrrrr!!
    Lmao a wayne.. smelling.. otay wayne.
    its cute that shanell and Nicki are pregnant together even though nicki is much more further along.
    awww lil baby boy!

    kendall.... mnm i can so picture that being u lol
    happy birthday drizzy you got ur lil boy XD XD XD XD
    im so happy hes finally introduced!
    i cant wait till the mamas find out even thought they already know lol

    UPPZ coco
    I LOVEEEEEE IT!

    JP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! Otay cmptr wouldnt wrok, mobile is retarted, and itouch made me redo it 3x and still didnt post it! *deep breath* otay...

    NELLY!!! Lmao u r so much barb I love u! Nicki you better work your new ASSets and ur 'glow' XD Chuckee lil boy u bedd awatch yo mouth before u get slapped! Mack was in awe of Nicki's glowly powers while STreetz....smdh...just sit streetz. Wayne alwyas on his yoda shit! If havin all them kids makes you know a girl pregnant by lookin at her my daddy should know even though he's blind! Nicki was freakin' th efreak out but it's otay mamas! Ki is a gift :). Poor HB she was stressing so bad :( but not eating and stuff is NOT otay! What if you would've hurt Ki? Then you'd have more to tell Drake, which btw HAPPY BURFDAY!!!

    I LOVE KENDALL! Lmao she's so full of life! And that's why u wanted me to pick a cartoon character!! Tweety Bird scrubs!!! I GOT TO SEE MY BABY KI!!! He was back there wasn't he? Lmao MTO was off.....way off. Now it's time to go tell the grannies! They'd probably be like 'I told you so' XD CAN'T WAIT KOKO!!! I LOVED THISSS!

    MnM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, OMG, OMG, I KNEW ITTT!!!!!!!!!!!! and damn she damn near 5 months pregnant!!!! I wonder how she gonna tell her momma.
    I hope you update soon girl! This story gives me life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you update soon girl!!!! I'm dying to see how the mommas take the news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This story was soooo good pleez continue or make a series!!!!!*puppy doy eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please please please keep writing!! I wanna know what happens next!! Are they still engaged???what will the wedding be like????

    ReplyDelete
  7. AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! A baby boy!! :D I'm so happy for them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww thats soo cute their having a baby.
    but i just hope once hes born they'll still have alone time(:

    ReplyDelete