JUST A LITTLE PEEK INTO WHATS GOIN ON WITH DRAKE RIGHT NOW. SORRY I COULDN'T POST A WHOLE CHAPTER BUT I WAS WAY TOO BUSY! I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS OUTTAKE! ENJOY!
He woke up groggy from all the alcohol he had been drinking. The Incessant knocking wouldn't stop. He slowly trudged his way down the stairs to the door. He opened it to see Nicki on the other side. She looked just as tired & sad & lonely as he felt. But even with the tears in her eyes & bags under her eyes from sleepless nights, she was still beautiful.
"Can I come in?" she asked softly. He stepped aside to let her in. Her face lit up a bit when she heard the familiar clinking-clanking of Dricki's metal collar. She bent down & scooped him up in her arms. "Mommy missed you Dricki!! So much!" she said petting his soft fur. She place a light kiss on his wet nose before setting him back on the floor. She stood back up & looked around nervously. "Can we talk for a minuet?"
"Sure." he said leading the way to the couch. They both sat on opposite ends of the sofa. He looked at her to start. She took a deep breath.
"Drake I'm so sorry I didn't believe you. I know I kinda jumped to conclusions at first but I didn't mean to. I so sorry for the way I treated you. Please forgive me?"
"Nicki I was never angry. I could never be angry with you. I love you." he told her. Her eyes welled up with tears. She wiped her face with he back of her hand.
"Then can I come home? This fight is just stupid & meaningless & I just want this to be over!" she cried. He grabbed her hand & pulled her close to him. He didn't realize how much he missed her until then. The fell of her small soft hands on his arms. The smell of her hair. The feel of her breath on his neck. He knew then he never wanted to miss her this much ever again.
"Nicki don't ever leave me again. I'm nothing with out you." he whispered to her. He kissed her shoulder, clavicle, neck. He looked up. She looked into his eyes, stroking his light stubble.
"I love you Aubrey." she told him. He closed his eyes & leaned in to kiss her. Suddenly his arms felt empty. He opened his eyes to see she had vanished. He jumped up & ran around the house looking for her, screaming her name. He looked outside & didn't see her car. She wasn't anywhere in the house. He didn't see her out back either. He began to feel like he was suffocating. He struggled to speak her name.
"NICKI!" he exclaimed as he sat up in his bed. He was drenched in a cold sweat. He looked around the dark room & saw he was yet again alone in his bed. These nightmares were becoming more & more vivid every time he had them. No matter how good the dream started off, he was always heartbroken to wake up alone. He laid back down on the bed that they used to share & wrapped his arms around the pillow that used to be hers & prayed he could get back to sleep so he could dream about the girl that used to be his.
OMN i started reading and i was so happy i was like "Yay shes going over to talk!"
ReplyDeletebut when she spoke and said that first line i was like noope this is a dream or something..
*sigh* sadly it was :(
poor drizzy! he misses her so much and needs her with him!
i cant wait to read the rest coco!
big upzzzz!
I would of never thought that, that drake's dream was a dream but it started to look to good to be true
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteKOKO!!
ReplyDeleteCan I just say that I looked like a complete fool squealing at 4:30 in tge morning because I
was so happy that they were gunna get back together?
AND THEN, it was a dream :( with a heart wrenching ending :'''''(
lol im srry guys but yall shoulda known it was too good 2 b true! u kno its 2 soon!!!
ReplyDeleteDAMN BARB!!!!!! U got me!!!! LMAOOOO!!!! I seriously thot she wuz there, but I shoulda known it sounded 2 good 2 b tru, smh. Good strategy tho :)
ReplyDeleteAaaawwww daaaamn u got me. Lmaooo I thgt she was hoome barb yhu killin me the suspense. Will Nicki come home? Will they work it out? Soo many questions
ReplyDeletelmfao dead tf i thought they were getting back together but you know micing is real lol
ReplyDelete