THIS WAS A VERY STRESSFUL CHAPTER FOR ME TO WRITE. SHOUT OUT 2 MY TWITTER BARBZ THT MADE ME FEEL GOOD ENUFF TO WRITE THIS. ENJOY!
chapter 27
Drake pulled up in the driveway next to Shanell's truck. He was surprised to see her trunk open. His front door was open as well. He went inside & looked for Nicki. She was coming down the stairs with Shanell carrying some of her shoes. They walked right past him out the door.
"Nicki, what's goin on? he asked. He got no response. "Nicki." He tried to grab her hand. She turned around & pushed him away.
"DON'T fucking touch me!" she snapped.
"Whats wrong?"
"YOU!!! Youre what's wrong! Did you think I was stupid?!?!?! That I wouldn't find out?!?!?" she yelled.
"What? What are you talking about?" Drake was confused.
"What am I talkin about? You wanna know what I'm talkin about?!?! I'm talkin about you with FUCKIN' MALIAH LAST NIGHT!!!!!!" Drake's eyes got wide.
"Nicki I can explain." he said calmly.
"Yes Aubrey explain.Explain to me why she was with you, why she was damn near naked in ya room, why you FUCKIN KISSED HER & ITS ALL OVER THE INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!! How long you been fuckin this bitch, huh? HOW LONG!!!!"
"I'M NOT FUCKIN HER!!!!"
"Get the fuck otta here!!!! Don't add insult to injury, Just tell me the truth!"
"I AM TELLIN YOU THE TRUTH!!!!! IT WASN'T LIKE THAT! THE BITCH IS CRAAAZY!!!!!!" Nicki rolled her eyes.
"Yeah, she's a fuckin voodoo priestess. She cast a spell on you & made you let her into ya hotel room. Into OUR HOUSE!!! The place where I lay MY HEAD!!!!!!!!"
"SHE WAS HERE?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!!!?!?!?!!!" Drake exclaimed. Nicki rubbed her forehead in an attempt to keep the stress induced migraine at bay.
"Please don't play with me. Please don't play retarded right now like you don't know you got pictures of the bitch on ya FUCKIN COMPUTER!" Drake ran over to his Mac & looked at the photos. He just didn't understand. He couldn't wrap his head around how this happened.
"Nicki I swear I didn't take these."
"Then who did?
"I DON'T KNOW!!!! I told you she's CRAZY!!!!!!! Remember in New York?!?!?! THAT WAS HER!!!!!!!"
"So that was her that you stayed behind for? That's what you were doin while I was on stage about to make a FOOL of myself!?!??!?"
"I'm tryin to tell you ITS NOT LIKE THAT!!!
"How am I supposed to believe anything you say right now?!?! How am I supposed to do that when you're showin me YOUR FULL OF SHIT!!!!!! 'Trust me Nick.' 'I'll never hurt you Nicki.' 'I LOVE YOU NICKI.' LIES!!!!" she said shooting a glass. It shattered against a cabinet door. Drake was on the verge of tears.
"Nicki, I wouldn't lie to you." His voice was shaky.
"I ASKED you if you brought bitches to ya room & you told me NO!!! When did the definition of a lie change!?!?!?!"
"I'm tryin to tell you!! She was already there!!!
"Are you tryin to fuck with me right now?"
"NO I'M TRYIN TO TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED IF YOU'D SHUT THE FUCK UP & LISTEN!!!!" Drake yelled. He was really starting to get frustrated. He didn't mean to yell at her but he hadn't gotten one sentence in since the argument started. "I did NOT bring her to my room, she BROKE IN! I don't know how but she did. She DESTROYED my hotel room, PUNCHED TREY IN THE FACE when he was trying to get her off me & kissed me!"
"IIIIIII DOOOONNNTTTT BELIIIEEEEEEVVVEEE YOOOUUU!!!!!"
"ASK TREY!!!"
"FUCK TREY!!! WHY WOULD I ASK YOOOUUURRR FRIEND WHAT HAPPENED!?!?! And if it WASN'T true, why didn't you just FUCKING TELL ME!!! IF SHANELL DIDN'T TELL ME I WOULDN'T HAVE EVER KNOWN!!!! I'd a just been parading around here with you like a fuckin DUMMY!!!!!! THAT'S what my big problem is!!!! YOU didn't tell me!!!! You know how that makes me feel? Like everything you ever told me was a lie. That makes you the worst kind of nigga. How could you just hurt someone for no reason!?!?!"
"I don't wanna hurt you Nicki, I LOVE YOU!!!" he said moving closer to her.
"NO YOU DON'T!!! YOU NEVER DID!!!" she said pushing him. He tried again to embrace her. "Get AWAY FROM MEEEEE!!! GET AWWAAAAAYYYYY!!!! Get away!" she cried. The dam finally broke. She couldn't stop crying. All she wanted to do was run, but he wouldn't let her. She began hitting him, punching him, slapping him. Every blow he took with out question. he was unrelenting. He refused to give up on her. One way or another he would make her understand.
"Nicki how can you say that? You know that's not true. I wouldn't do all the shit I do for you if I didn't." he said to her.
"FUCK YOU & EVERYTHING YOU EVERYTHING YOU EVER DID, OR SAID, OR BOUGHT ME, FUCK ALL OF IT!!!" she said pushing him. She ripped the Tiffany chain from her neck, throwing it at him, along with the bracelet. She took a deep breath as she reached for the ring on her left hand.
"Nicki don't, please!" She threw it across the room. She turned around & headed for the door. He ran to stop her. "Don't go. Please. You have to believe me." he said wrapping his arms around her waist. She hated that his touch still felt so right even though he'd hurt her so bad. Her knees were buckling, her lip trembling. The fact that she still loved him so deeply only made her more angry. She turned around & slapped him with all the force she had in her. He turned his face to the side, a bright red hand print on his cheek. A single tear streamed down his hot cheek. His eyes held nothing but pain. She couldn't stand to see him like that. She ran out the door before she completely broke down, Dricki chasing behind her. He barked sadly in the driveway as she drove off in Shanell's truck. Drake couldn't be strong anymore. he fell to his knees. His body felt heavy. Deep, painful sobs escaped his chest. He couldn't believe this was really happening, she was really gone. All he could do, all he wanted to do, was sit on the cold floor of his empty house that was no longer a home, & cry.
...................................
ReplyDelete:'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
WHY?! OMB WHY MALIAH YOU STUPID BITCH?!! I HOPE YOU GET RAN OVER BY A PICKUP TRUCK THEN GET PEELED OFF AND THROWN INTO A CAGE OF STARVING TIGERS BUT EVEN THEY WOULDNT EAT YOU CUZ UR A STUIPID UGLY DISGUSTING WANNABE BARBIE WHO RUINS PEOPLES BEAUTIFUL RELATIONSHIPS!!!!
I love the fact that Drake just took all the blows; If he really did what Nicki says He did then he wouldnt have let her hit him at ALL! Nicki why would Drake want a wannabe makeshift on hand copy when he has the REAL deal?! Can't you see HB?
And poor Dricki! Mommy left you! And Daddy is emotional sick :'''''''''''''''''''''(
NONONONONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONONONONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteNicki you have to believe Drake!
Talk to Trey!!!
again i cant say much.. it hurts :(
(Now i dont feel bad bout romeo lol)
JP
NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knu dat crazy bitch set his ass up!!!!! Omg!! This chapter touched mi heart! I had a fite with mi bestie 2day nd this part,
ReplyDelete" why didn't you just FUCKING TELL ME!!! IF SHANELL DIDN'T TELL ME I WOULDN'T HAVE EVER KNOWN!!!! I'd a just been parading around here with you like a fuckin DUMMY!!!!!! THAT'S what my big problem is!!!! YOU didn't tell me!!!! You know how that makes me feel? Like everything you ever told me was a lie. That makes you the worst kind of nigga. How could you just hurt someone
for no reason!?!?!"
I almost cried again when I read it!!! U speak the truth! Btw mi bestie is actually a jerk :/ Unlike Drake... Sorry 4 venting, lmao!! I'm mad Nick left!! :(
OMD im started crying when nicki took the ring off and threw it across the room
ReplyDelete...
ReplyDelete...
...
...
...
I give Drake the permission to beat the shit out of Maliah or however the hell you spell that chicks name. BEAT. HER.
I need to pray... -smh-
-BgLove