dricki

dricki

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

INTERLUDE

OK MY DARLINGS HERE THE OUTTAKE I WAS TALKIN ABOUT. AFTER THIS I'M GONNA START ON THE  NEXT CHAPTER ASAP! I KNO HOW MUCH YOU LOVE THESE THINGS SO ENJOY!




A few hours later, Nicki was fast asleep. Drake stroked her soft skin as he watched her. He couldn't get what she said about SB out of her head. It made him feel bad. He could tell there was always something there between the 2 of them he just never knew what. Now that he did know he felt sorry for him. Drake was no stranger to the term "just friends" & knew how hard it could be to watch the person you love be with someone else. He was glad though that he stuck it out with her through all of this. He would forever be grateful to him for that & he wanted to let him know. He slipped out of the bed & got dressed. After that, he made his way down the hall to his room & knocked on the door. When SB answered his face was cold & angry. Drake knew he was going to be upset but he really needed to say what was on his mind.

"Do you mind if I come in?" Drake asked. SB contemplated for a minuet before he stepped aside & let hm in. Neither of them say. They just stood there looking at each other. Drake took a breath b4 he started. "Look man I know that these past few months have been real fucked up with everything that happened. But I just wanna let you know that you don't have to worry about that anymore."

"Listen, if you came here tellin me to back off you can save that shit I don't need to hear it cuz I ain't goin nowhere." SB snapped.

"Nah, nuttin like that. I just came to say that I will never hurt her like that again & that I wanna thank you for being here for here, for always being there. I would never tell you to step off that's not my place. Only Nicki can make that decision. I'm just glad you were here when she really needed someone. I really appreciate that. And I don't know if you still harbor ill feelings against me but I would hope not. Its all respect over here. We both here for the same reason. We both want the same thing, for Nicki to be happy. Can we at least agree to be cordial even though I know you may hate me?  We don't need the animosity between us cuz its only gonna upset her & she doesn't need this right now." Thi8s conversation really surprised SB. He never thought he'd be having this conversation with Drake. This made him respect Drake on another level. He himself would never have this discussion with another man. He really wanted to stay mad but he couldn't dislike a man that had the courage enough to have this talk with him & he couldn't deny that he loved Nicki. He sighed heavily.

"I don't hate you son. I don't hate nobody, but I'm just mad you was so fuckin stupid! You had everything & you fucked it up! That was the worst I have ever seen her. I don't think shes ever been hurt like that before & that fucked me up. I don't ever wanna see her like that again. I'm all for second chances but if you EVER hurt her like that again, I will kill you. That girl its everything to me."

"I feel the same way & I promise I wont let you down man." Drake said seriously before walking to the door.

"I hope not." Sb said sincerely as Drake walked out the door.

1 comment:

  1. Oops! I was suppoe to save the other part for this one!!!! Lol SB is my nigga and Drake is my baby (dont dispute) XD

    MnM!

    ReplyDelete