HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED ALL THE FLUFF CUZ ITS GOING ON VACATION FOR A WHILE! ENJOY!!!!
chapter 24
Drake was angrily packing in their room while Nicki was out walking Dricki. He had just under 3 hours to get ready for his flight to Miami. She walked in just as she was coming down the stairs. She noticed his disdain & wondered what was wrong.
"What's the matter?" she asked as she let Dricki off the leash. He ran to Drake happily wagging his tail. He bent down & scooped up the puppy, petting him gently.
"I have to go." he said frustrated.
"What? Why?" Nicki said.
"I have a show in Miami. Tonight. And I didn't know it until 20 minuets ago. I'm sorry." he told her. She walked over to him, taking Dricki, setting him down & hugged him.
"Don't be sorry. This is life. This is the life we chose. We have to deal with the consequences."
"I know but you're gonna be leaving in 2 WEEKS!!! I'm tryin to spend as much time with you as I can right now."
"Well it's only a day right baby?"
"They want me to stay 3 days. 3 days is too long." They both sighed. 3 days was long when they only had 2 short weeks to be together. Nicki knew she would miss him as much as he missed her.
"Well, then I'll just give you something to hold you over." she said pulling on the belt loops of his jeans, bringing him closer.
"What did you have in mind?" She smiled at him devilishly.
"Catch me & find out." she said before racing up the stairs. He laughed as he chased behind her.
Drake landed in Miami around 10 p.m. He checked into the hotel, then made his way to the venue. Even though he was sad to be away from Nicki, he was excited to get back on stage with Trey. The show, as always, was a success. After he called Nicki, he headed to the after party with Trey. They both enjoyed themselves but when the girls got too wild, Drake headed back to the hotel, Trey reluctantly following him.
"Man, Nicki is a lucky lady. If all them girls was throwin' themselves at me like that? Hell, I might catch me 1 tonight!" Trey told Drake. Drake laughed.
"When you get what I got at home, you'll know why them girls don't mean shit to me." They exited the elevator & walked down the hall to their respective suites.
"You seriously don't think about it at all? Like, that shit don't get boring? Comin home to the same person, beatin the same pussy every night?" Trey asked. Drake gave him a serious look.
"Never." he answered simply. They slapped each other up before Drake entered his room. He pulled out his Blackberry & chuckled. He read a text from Nicki.
*You swear you cute! The barbz showed me sum pix of ya ass @ the show via Twitter. Dnt think I ain't watchin! Keep ya tongue in ya mouth b4 I put it 2 work haha I love you xoxox!*
He checked the time. It was 2:15. He wondered if Nicki was still awake but didn't want to wake her if she wasn't. He debated on weather or not to call as he walked to the sofa. He got a chill as he was about to sit down. Something didn't feel right. He looked to the bedroom & noticed the light was on. He didn't remember leaving it that way before he left earlier. He walked over to the room & opened the doors. There in the middle of his bed with bone straight, black with pink highlights hair, with blunt cut china bang, clad purple & black bra & panties, lay Maliah.
Awww poor Drake! I hate last minute things like that -___-
ReplyDeleteAnd yeah Us Barbz be on top of our 'stalking; shit! we know where ya'll be at all times!
And HOE!!! Stupid Maliah
-_______-
ReplyDeleteWhat a hoeeeee!
Shes seriously crazy like mentally sick shes strying to be nicki!
He better not fall for any tricks of hers!
Trey this would be a perfect time for u to come in and stop her!
Like u barge in when he Nd nicki trying to get busy but not when a hoe needs to be kicked? PUNT
ughhh i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed to know what he does bout it! pls drizzy dnt be stupid, search the room she couldve bugged it to trick nicki into thinking its true!
-jp
aww poor drake, i hope he run his ass the otha way though!
ReplyDelete*Martin voice* Damn! Damn! DAYUUUM!!! Stupid hoes! Stupid, stupid hoes!! >:/ But I kno Drizzy will do the right thing like Spike Lee! ;)
ReplyDeleteI am pissed at this Maliah girl she need to step the eff down!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat the actual fuck. Dang, I knew that something like this was going to happen but I was soooooooo hoping that it was lie. Ughhh! THAT WHORE NEEDS TO GET OVER IT AND REALIZE THAT IT'S OVER. FUCKING CUNT.
ReplyDeleteAnyways, I shall continue reading now :]
-BgLove