after 3 attempts to type this shit i can finally post it!!!!!! Enjoy!!!
chapter22
Time seemed to fly for Drake & Nicki. After New Years, Drake made his way back to LA to work on his second album, followed by Nicki 2 weeks later. They spent the next couple months spending every free minuet together. He loved that she has decided to live with him. He loved waking up to her every morning & going to bed with her every night, or morning, whenever they had the chance to get to bed. They were having a lot of late nights these days. After a long discussion about the subject, Nicki had decided to get on birth control, along with continuing to use condoms. Drake didn't so much agree with the latter part of the agreement, but that was what Nicki was most comfortable with & the both agreed now was not the time for mistakes. Before they knew it it had been an entire year they had been together. Micki had also reached 5 million followers & promised her barbs a Ustream before she went on tour in early July. She cleared her entire day so she could Ustream for them in the morning & do something special Drake had planned that evening. She was closing in on 3 hours Ustream when Drake came into the kitchen where she & SB were.
"Drake, say hi to my barbz!" she said excited. He waved before kissing her cheek.
"Awww, here we go! You always fuckin up the ignorant flow! I'll be back when the love fest is over!" SB joked. He laughed, slapping Drake up before making his way to the pool.
"I think it's time for you to go anyway young lady." Drake said pulling out her chair.
"I'm trying to spend time with my fans right now. I don't think they appreciate you trying to drag me away from them." she said as he pulled he rout of her seat. He gently pushed her to the side & sat in her chair.
"OK Team Minaj, listen." he began.
"How you gonna just take my seat. Talkin to my fans!? My barbz. My kenbarbz." Nicki said sucking her teeth. She tried to push him out her seat. He grabbed her wrists, spinning her around & crossing her arms over her chest, pinning her so she couldn't move.
" You shut up." he told her. Nicki raised her brow.
"Don't get fucked up live on the Internet." she told him. He looked at her smiled.
"I like that idea. We would get massive views!" he said wiggling his eyebrows. Nicki cut her eyes at him.
"You know what, you are so nasty. I can't stand you." she told him.
"Moving right along. Team Minaj, I know you love Nicki very much. But I I love her too." said Drake Nicki blushed. "I just need y'all to let me borrow her for the rest of the day.Today is our 1 year anniversary & i have a very special, very romantic evening planned for her that she needs to get ready for. I'm just trying to treat her like the queen she is. You guys understand right? So I need you guys to tell her its ok since she works so hard. Do that & I promise I will personally make her Ustream for you tomorrow. That's not too much to ask, is it?" Nicki looked down.
"See, why you gotta make me feel bad?" she whined.
"I'm just sayin, I know you love your fans, but I need you right now." He turned her around to face him. His face was soft, eyes pleading. "Please?" He pulled her close kissing her neck. He wrapped his arms around her waist. She bit her lip.
"OK barbz, I have to go now. I'll talk to you guys later, alright? It's barbie bitch!" she said quickly before closing her Mac. After a short love making session, he sent her out with Shanell to get her hair & nails done. She knew he was up to something. She just couldn't figure out what. She thought about it the whole time she was out.
"Maybe he's gonna take you to a nice dinner & then you'll be the desert!" Shanell said.
"No, that's too regular. Besides, he knows I don't like to go out. I think he's gonna buy me something crazy."said Nicki.
"First off, that's just nasty. Second, what could he possibly buy you?! He already got you a fuckin' car." Shanell gasped."Maybe it's a house!!!!"
"Maybe." Nicki shrugged. "With him, you never know."
Around 8, Nicki drove her Maserati back to the house. When she got there, there were rose petals on the step & a note on the door that read 'Come In'. She opened the door & followed the trail of petals to the kitchen. There was another note on the breakfast bar next to a champagne glass full of orange juice. "The orange kind. Your favourite, I know." She laughed as she set off on the trail again to the backyard. There was a table set for 2 by the pool. Candles were lit all around. The way the light of the candles & the moon reflected off the water was amazing. It was such a beautiful ambiance. Even after all this time she still couldn't believe he would do all of this for her. Just then, "Unthinkable" started playing from the balcony. She looked up to see Drake acoming down the stairs. He was strikingly handsome in his black Versace suit, clean shaven, hair cut, cuff links shining, fine Italian leather shoes. He looked like a cover of GQ magazine. She set her drink on the table & made her way to him. He kissed her hand & twirled her around.
"You look delicious." he said licking his lips. She was wearing a black dress, form fitting. Her hair in soft curls, Christian Louboutin peep-toe slingbacks on her feet. He walked her over to the table, pulling out her chair for her. He removed the platter covers from their plates & she laughed.
"This is the first thing you ever cooked for me." she giggled. They engaged in small talk as they enjoyed their steak & potatoes. After dinner, they fed each other delicious chocolate cake. After their wonderful dessert, he asked her to dance. They swayed gently back & forth to the music. Nicki lay her head on his chest as he held her close. After a while they stopped moving & just gazed out at the ocean. "This night has been wonderful. Any time I spend with you is amazing, but I'm really glad you didn't go crazy & make it extremely theatrical. I like when it's just me & you. You always let me be myself. Thank you." Nicki said.
"Thank you for letting me treat you the way you deserve to be treated." he told her. "I can't believe it's been a whole year."
"I know. It seems shorter cuz it went by so fast, but longer cuz I feel like we've been doin' this forever." She looked up into Drake's eyes. "I don't want this to ever end."
"Me either. I don't think I could handle being anything less than what we are right now. You're the only one I'll ever want." He kissed her passionately. Her knees still buckled when he kissed her, they always did & she felt like they always would. He never ceased to amaze her.
"How did this happen? Like how did I get so lucky? I feel so undeserving. You make me feel like, like....."
"Like you're the only girl in the world?" he cut in. She laughed.
"Shut up! Why you always gotta make jokes?"
"I was serious. If I don't make you feel like you're the only 1 that matters, I'm not doin it right." he told her.
"Well, you're definitely doin it right. I love you so much. More than I love myself sometimes."
"It's kinda scary sometimes. How you can love somebody so muck that isn't related to you." said Drake.
"Right! Cuz you're so vulnerable. I'm just lucky you haven't broken my heart."
"I'm the lucky one." Drake began. " Even though I kept tryin' I never thought you would actually go out with me cuz with women, I always get stuck in that 'best friend' role. But when you said yes to me, that changed my life. You are everything I ever wanted in a woman. You're so beautiful, smart, caring, selfless. You're just an amazing person. I'm honored to know you. I know I say shit like this all the time, but there's not 1 time that I don't mean it. You make me wanna do better, be better. You have honestly made me a greater man. You really humbled me & I thank you for that." They were standing just at the far side of the pool. The ocean & stars created a beautiful backdrop for that moment. Drake's heart began beating a little faster. "Nicki, I love you more than anything on this planet. You mean more to me than I could ever put in words. I would do absolutely anything for you. i just need you to do 1 thing for me in return. Can you do it?
"Of course, I'd do anything for you." said Nicki. Drake took a deep breath & closed his eyes briefly. He lowered his head, looking deep into her eyes.
"I need you to marry me." he said nervously.
"What?" Nicki gasped. "You're kidding."
"I'm very serious. I've never been more serious in my life." he told her. He reached into his jacket pocket & pulled out a velvet box. Nicki couldn't breathe. He opened the box to reveal a Harry Winston platinum engagement ring. The band itself wasn't extravagant but the solitary 3 carat VVS diamond in the center said everything. She was completely awestruck. Tears burned her eyes. She wanted to speak but words wouldn't come out. Drake started to get nervous. " I'm sorry if it's still too soon. I'm just so scared I'm gonna lose you." Nicki covered his mouth with her hand.
"Shut up & put the ring on my finger." she told him.
"So you'll do it? You'll marry me?" he asked. He wanted to be sure.
"YES!!!!!" she screamed. She jumped up, wrapping her arms around his neck. She let go of him & punched him.
"Why are being violent right now? This is a happy occasion!" he said rubbing his chest.
"I am happy but you made me cry! You always make me cry you freakin' jerk!"
"Happy tears, right?" he said.
"Yes, happy tears." she said shaking her head as she wiped her tears. He took her hand & gingerly placed the ring on her finger.
"You don't know how happy you're makin me right now. i didn't think you would say yes but I had to try. I love you so much Nicki." he said sincerely. He picked her up & spun her around as she laughed. "Come swim with me!" he said excited.
"What? Right now? No!" she laughed.
"C'mon, it'll be fun!" he said carrying her to the pool.
"Drake, no! I can't, my hair, my dress! Your suit! It's Versace! You're gonna ruin it!"
"It's just clothes Nicki." He stood at the edge of the pool. "You ready to take this jump with me baby?" She looked into his eyes. The excitement in his eyes matched hers. At that very moment, he was all that mattered. He was her everything. She had no inhibitions. She let go of her past & was free to love him completely. Both their hearts were racing. Adrenaline pumping. With him she felt she could do anything. She smiled at him.
"Yes." she sighed. She slid off him & grabbed his hand. They took a running start & leaped. It was such a free feeling to be suspended in the air with him. She felt like she was flying. They hit the water with a splash. The water was cold, goosebumps rising on their skin. He pulled her to him, kissing her. She was running out of breath. Her lungs burned, but she didn't care. She felt a sense of euphoria. When she absolutely couldn't take it any longer she swam to the surface, gasping. He followed. The look on her face made his heart melt. He lived for that genuine smile. Her teeth showing, her dimples deep. She looked so free & relieved. He wanted to make her look like that everyday. She splashed him, breaking his trance. "What are you looking at?"
"I'm gonna make you smile like that for the rest of your life." he told her.
"You gotta catch me first!" she giggled. She turned around & swam away. He wasn't far behind. He caught her heel & pulled. "My shoe!" she said as it fell off 7 floated to the bottom of the pool.
"Fuck these shoes." he said pulling the other 1 off & throwing it across the pool. She looked at him & bit her lip. He. Was. Sex. She pulled hi s jacket off, then his shirt & tie. He reached for the hem of her dress 7 pulled it over her head, tossing it into the water. She unbuttoned his pants & the sunk to his knees. She pulled off her panties, then her bra. She reached into his boxers & pulled out his manhood, stroking softly. "No bullshit tonight, huh?"
"No bullshit." she said seriously. She pushed him against the side of the pool, kissing him.
"Wait, wait, hold up." he said. He reached down in his pocket & grabbed a condom before kicking off his pants, shoes & boxers into the water. He started to open it when she pulled it away.
"I don't think we need this." she told him.
"You sure?" he asked, his eyes wide. They both knew that because Nicki was on birth control, it wasn't necessary to use condoms. It was simply a matter of trust. For Nicki to suggest not using 1 made him smile. She flung the condom out of the pool. She wrapped her legs around him & kissed him. He put his arms around her waist & just held her. "I love you Onika Maraj" he told her. Those were the truest words he ever spoke. Nothing in his life was more certain than that. She caressed his face.
"I love you Aubrey Graham." she said back. They spent more time kissing, touching, exploring each other.A light sprinkle of rain began to fall. It felt so good on their warm bodies. The weather seemed to match their passion. It began to pick up with every kiss. Before long it was pouring rain. All the candles had been put out by the rain. The only light they had was the dim light of the moon. Nicki unwrapped her legs & climbed out of the pool. Her body was exquisite as she stood basking in the moonlight. She grabbed his hand, helping him out the pool & leading him up the balcony stairs to their room. They left the balcony doors open as they lay in the bed. his hands caressed her, lips kissed her. Softly, but with a certain urgency. They became more & more passionate as the storm progressed. Nicki mounted him, moaning as she came down on him. She wined her hips almost as if she was matching the mysterious pattern of the weather. She moved fast, then slow, rough, then soft. She bent over him, kissing him. His lips. His neck. His chest. He held her hips. Smacked her ass. Each stroke, each thrust brought him closer to her on an emotional level. He didn't want to speak. There wasn't a word in any language that could convey his emotions as this moment. He felt her slow down, her movements more purposeful, her muscles contracting. She was ready. He flipped her over, laying her on her back, gripping her thighs, going deeper & deeper, as if trying to reach her soul. His body flush with hers, she held him to her.
"Ammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. You make me feel so good. I love you Aubrey." she moaned. Her saying his first name made his heart smile. Drake or Drizzy could never compare. Lightning cracked across the sky, illuminating her face for a brief second. He saw the love, the passion in her eyes. He sucked her neck just below her ear before whispering to her.
"I love you Onika. Onika Maraj!" He thrust harder, faster. They both were at their peak. Her legs began to shake. She moaned softly.
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuubrey. Ahhhhhhh, I'm cummin!" She locked her legs around him as they came together. She could his warmth filling her. The experience they just shared was surreal. She loved the feeling of him inside her This was the only place she ever wanted him. At that moment as they lay there, their breathing heavy, a dewey sweat forming on their skin, the storm settling outside, she realized every other man was a waste of time. Drake was the only 1 for her. He really opened her eyes to what love is & for that, she was eternally grateful. They didn't move. They lay embracing each other & before long they were asleep.
They woke up the next morning around 9. They called their families to share the good news. They were all so happy for them. They decided they wanted to fly all of they out to LA in the next couple days. After they set up the arrangements they took a long bath together & ate a light brunch. By 5, Drake was getting ready to hit the studio & Nicki was doing the Ustream Drake promised her fans yesterday. He kissed her cheek.
"Have you told them yet?" he asked. Nicki glared at him.
"You just had to blow it up." she said sucking her teeth.
"Well they were gonna know eventually. I mean they watch everything you do. Did you think they were gonna miss this?" he said lifting her hand, showing off the heavy 3 carat diamond. He knew her fans were going to go though the roof. She scowled at him making him laugh. "I'll leave you to do your explaining." He kissed her again before laughing his way out the door.
YES!!!!!!!!!!! THERE MARRIED!!!!!!! THANK U!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm mad Drake bu=ombrushed an Ustream; team minaj wud grill his ass!!
And the anniversary celebration was sooooo cute!!!! And the pool scnee; running and jumping in was just so touching
And the scnees whew!!!
That ring is IGNORANT with a capital SB!!!
Oh and when I would've woke up, I would've asked Drake, "So...you went and got my shoes out of the pool right?" and his answer better be "Yes" of "I ordered you some new ones" Lmao
Loved it Koko!
COCOAA!
ReplyDeleteAHHHH MY GODD!
Theyre engaaaaged, theyre engagedd *Does sb scoot, amazon.com dance & check it out dance all in one*
that was all so sweet!
the orange juice thing, the "unthinkable" playing and the food! memories!
and omn Nicki and drake swimming naked, walking around naked and getting steamy with the doors open.. O___O um where they live again? lmao j/p
I would sooooo kill to watch that ustream tho i would be like making sure she called me to say congrats and scream my head off!
im glad their families are coming tho!
LOVEDIT.com/bestchapterever/finally
btw.
"She had no inhibitions. She let go of her past & was free to love him completely." favorite part. ive been waiting for her to say that and let go of everything!
Aww, I love this girl!!!
ReplyDeleteThey're engagedddd!!!!!!!!!
And per-usual the perfect song came on, lol. Right after he proposed It Girl came on and I was like well, damn then. Always perfect. Loved it!
ReplyDelete-BgLove