HEY GUYS!!!!! SRRY BOUT THT CLIFFHANGER BUT I JUST COULDN'T TYPE ALL OF THIS @ 1 TIME!!! HERE'S THE SECOND PART!!! ENJOY!
chapter 25
"Hi, baby!" She smiled eerily at him as she sat up. Drake furrowed his brow.
"How did you get in here?" he asked.
"Why does it matter?" she giggled. "What's important is that I'm here right? I've really missed you." She slid off the bed & walked toward him. He backed out of the room.
"You need to leave. You can't be in here."
"Why not? We love each other. What's the problem?" Drake wanted to laugh but he could tell she wasn't kidding.
"Maliah, I don't love you. I'm in love with-"
"Don't you say her name!!!!!" Maliah exclaimed. She gave Drake a bone chilling glare. Something was off about her. "Do you like my hair? I did it just for you!"She spun around showcasing herself. Drake moved a bit closer to the door. "I know, you don't have to say it, it's so much better than that other bitch."
"Maliah, what made you wanna bust into my room like this? What do you want?" he asked her. She smiled, tilting her head.
"Drake I know you don't really love her. I understand you need the publicity but she doesn't even like you?!?! How can you love her?"
"Maliah, I'm gonna marry her."
"No you're NOT!" she screamed. She grabbed the lamp from the nightstand & threw it, hitting the wall behind him. Drake was actually starting to get scared. He backed into the wall separating he & Trey's suites. He held his hands up in surrender.
"Let's just calm down. I don't want anyone to get hurt." Drake said calmly. She walked over to him & caressed his face.
"I would never hurt you baby." she said sweetly. "I'm just trying to get you to understand how much I love you. It's ok that you need to keep frontin with her in the streets but sooner or later you're gonna have to let her know about us. I know you don't wanna hurt her feelings but this is enough. I been patient. Its time for you to stop playing house with her in Cali & take me home where I belong. I hate knowing that shes laying on our sheets, in our king sized bed. It just isn't right. She's stealing my ocean view in the morning & I don't like it."
"How do you know where I live? How do you know what my house looks like?" Nicki & Drake made it a mission not to let too many people know whet their house looked like so people wouldn't find out where they lived. This really worried him. She laughed.
"I know everything! I'm always there. LA, Atlanta, New York City. Even though I'm still upset about you letting security throw me out of the hotel. But I forgive you."
"That was you?!" he exclaimed.
"Of course it was honey! Who else would it be? I just said I'm aaaalllllways there!!!! Duh!" His heart started racing. He wondered if Nicki was ok at this very moment. He didn't know what Maliah was capable. She must have read his face.
"Don't worry I didn't hurt her. I know you would be mad if I did." She moved closer to him. She tried to kiss him & he turned his face. This only made her angrier. She turned away from him & sighed. "What is it?" she asked.
"What? What is what?" he asked confused.
"What is it?!?!?!?!?!?! What does she have that I don't!?!?!?!?!?!?! Tell meeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed getting in his face. He looked in her eyes & saw pure rage.
"Maliah, calm down."
"I can't calm down!!!!! This bitch is trying to take you away from me!!!! I can't let that happen. Ever!" she yelled. She began thrashing about the room, breaking the glass coffee table, throwing yet another lamp that just missed Drake's head. He tried to scoot his way to the door. She jumped in front of him. "No! Don't leave! Please?!?! I'll stop ok I'll stop!!!!! I get it ok? you love her. I'm sorry." She seemed to be calming down. "I get you wanna be with her, so let's just do this 1 last time & after that, if you still wanna go, I won't stop you. I'll leave you & her alone."
"Maliah I don't want you. Stop actin crazy & get out! You need some help!!!" He could see the rage building. Her eyes glazed over. Something about the way she could be so placid 1 minuet & so full of rage the next really worried him. He felt things were about to go from bad to worse. Just then, he heard the the handle jiggle. Then a knock. Then a bang. More banging.
"Drizzaaay!!! You iight in there my nigga!!" It was Trey.
"Call security!!!!" Drake yelled to him, struggling to get past Maliah.
"Fuck that!!! I'm bout to come in there! Open the door!!!!" Trey yelled.
"Nigga I can't!!!! Call security!!!!!!" Drake yelled. He finally managed to get past her & rushed for the door. She charged at him from behind. Drake was trying to keep her at bay as best he could. " Get off me girl!!!!!" He yelled shoving her. She started crying. Drake was afraid he'd hurt her. He really didn't want to. Not to mention he didn't want to go to jail for hurting a woman.
"Why can't you see that I'm better for you!?!? I can look like her!! I can be a barbie!!!! I'm more than enough for you Drake!!!!"
"You'll never be enough. You'll never be Nicki." he said Turning the knob.
"Don't leave me!!!! Please!!! Don't go!!! I LOVE YOU!!!" she cried grabbing his arm.
"Girl, get off of me!!!!! Stop fuckin playin!!!" he yelled as he tried to she her off him.She was hanging in for dear life. He flung the door open & tried to to push her out.
"I'll never leave you! Ever!" She was surprisingly strong. She pulled him out the door with her, slamming him into the door across the hall. Trey ran out of his suite phone in hand.
"What the fuck is goin' on!?!?!" he asked.
"This bitch is crazy!!! get her off me!!!!!" Drake yelled. Trey dropped the phone & tried to restrain Maliah, grabbing her. She broke free & punched him, sending him flying back into the door of his suite.
"Damn, girl you got that crackhead strength!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Trey exclaimed. They were really starting to cause a ruckus. People were starting to come into the hallway. Maliah looked down the hall & noticed security coming her way. She wrapped her arms around his neck tightly.
"She won't believe you. The damage is done. Then, you'll have to come back to me." she told him before planting her lips on his. He couldn't understand what that possibly have meant. He looked mortified as they pulled her away.He was in a daze as Trey pushed him back in his suite & closed the door.
"What the fuck happened!?!?! Where the hell she come from?!!"
"I don't know!!! she was here when I got here!" Drake said flopping on the couch. He put his head in his hands. His mind was everywhere. The 1 thing that was most important to him was Nicki.
"Nigga she fucked my shit up!! She lucky I ain't 'Chris Brown' her ass!" he said rubbing his jaw. "Look at this room!"
"Man, fuck this room. I gotta make sure Nicki is ok. I gotta go home." He got up & started packing his things.
"She hurt Nic??!?!?!?!?" Trey exclaimed.
"I don't know! I dont know what that bitch is capable of!"
"Aye it's prolly nuttin man. You know how these bitches me actin'. She prolly dont know shit, just want you to go home & start actin sus so Nicki will think you did sumthin wrong. If she did somethin, she did it before she got here so I think Nicki woulda said somethin by now. But I also know you & I know ain't nuttin goin ease ya mind but goin home & seein for yaself. So go do what you gotta do nigga."
"Thank you man." Drake told him. he gave him dap before grabbing his Mac & leaving, heading for the airport.
It was nearly 5 a.m. when Drake finally made it home. He checked all the windows & doors before getting undressed & climbing in the bed with Nicki. He jostled her slightly, waking her.
"Shhh, go back to sleep." he lulled. She reached back & rubbed his face.
"I missed you." she said sleepily. He put his arms around her securely, pulling her to him.
"I missed you too."
p.s. if you haven't heard the the titled song u should its rlly good && its funny to hear drizzy sing the words "this bitch is crazy" lmao new chap will come soon.....
Ugh desperate HOE!!!!!!!!! You could NEVER be NICKI much less a goddamn BARBIE!!! Barbz don't do that! That's what Bum & Jealous Bitches do Maliah, but good news is is that that's the perfect description of you!
ReplyDelete"Man she got that crackhead strength" made me Laughed so freakin hard I swear I was close to tears!!! XD Trigga is silly with the "Lucky I ain't 'Chris Brown' her ass" XXDD
Loved it Koko!
This bitch is fucked up!!!!!
ReplyDeletegood thing trey came when he did, and thank god she didnt hurt nicki.
but how the hell did she know all that stuff?? really creepy!
but im scared of "She won't believe you. The damage is done. Then, you'll have to come back to me."
what the hell does that mean? Drake better tell her what happened as sooooooon as she wakes up!!
i know thats not the end of the drama so now u got me wondering!!!
--JP
i love trey <3 hah hes crazzzy !!
ReplyDeleteAs crazy and psychotic as that was Trey was freaking hilarious in this! That whore needs to get a reality check and jump on some other dude's dick. Ughh....I'm so irritated and pissed at that Hoe-bag! Freaking dried-ass pussy, fucking cunt bag!!! @$%&!$%!@%!$%@#!^#
ReplyDeleteI've never cussed so much in my life...
-BgLove