dricki

dricki

Sunday, December 12, 2010

LOVING YOU NO MORE

OK I KNO THIS 1 IS SHORT BUT IM TRYIN 2 GET 2 THE GOOD STUFF. IN ANY EVENT I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! ENJOY!



chapter 30


Nicki was hurt to see him go.She knew he felt bad that she got pushed during the struggle but she knew she had to get rid of him in order to stop the drama. All the fighting was too much for her. She glared at SB.
"What's wrong with you?!?! Why did you hit him?!?!?!" Nicki shouted.
"He was in my FACE!" SB said back.
"You didn't have to hit him."
"Fuck dat nigga! He don't need to be here anyway." Nicki was getting really aggravated with him.
"You didn't have to be so fucking CHILDISH! I don't know what the fuck ya problem is but you better get it together! Jealousy is not a good look for you & I don't want you around me if that's how you're gonna act!" She tuned around & walked to her apartment. Sb tried to follow her but she shut the door in his face.
"Nicki stop playin let me in!" he yelled as he banged on the door.
"I'm not playin. Leave" she said seriously. She went to sit down on her couch. There was a knock at her door. At first she just ignored it until it started to get louder. "Go away." she yelled.
"Nicki, please open the door baby. I just wanna make sure you're ok." That didn't sound like SB. She opened the door to see Trey standing there with a large Gucci duffel. She stepped aside to let him in. "Are you alright?" he asked hugging her with his free hand. She nodded slowly. "Good cuz I got somebody who wants to see you." He sat down the duffel & unzipped it. Out popped Dricki barking wildly, wagging his tail.
"HI MOMMA'S BOY! Oooohhhh, I've missed you so much!!!!" she said scooping him up in her arms kissing him. He places wet doggy kisses all over her face. "Where's Drake?" she asked sitting down on her sofa.
"He's on his way home. Judging by how fast he was going he might already be there." Trey said sitting next to her. Nicki didn't like that. She knew Drake was a safe driver but she was afraid of him going too fast in his state of mind. "He's really fucked up over this whole situation."
"Maybe he should have thought about that before he decided to cheat." Trey looked at her.
"Nicki I know it's hard to believe given the circumstances, but I'm tellin you, that girl is psycho! If you would have looked into her eyes you would have known no one was home. Why else would she have destroyed that hotel room?! And you don't think it's kinda strange that she tried to look EXACTLY like you!?!?! That to me says even SHE knows YOU are what he wants."
"I get all that. I really do. That's not even my problem, really. I mean it is but the thing that really gets to me is if that's really what it was. If she really is crazy, why couldn't he just tell me? Why keep it from me? That made me feel like he lied about everything. I asked him if he brought girls to his room & he said no. Even if he didn't invite her up there, that would have been the perfect time to tell me what really happened, instead of keeping it from me & then I find out on some stupid blog site!??! I know fans can do crazy things I get that, but it just felt like he tried to hide it from me & I don't like that. Why lie to me?"
"Everyone makes mistakes Nicki. I agree that he should have told you, but maybe he was afraid he might lose you. What if he did tell you. There's no guarantee you would have believed him! I'm not tryin to make excuses for him but you gotta understand where he's coming from."
"I know but this is the second time he's been in a situation because of HER. I just don't know if I should believe him." Trey nodded thoughtfully.
"I understand. I honestly don't know if I could believe him if I were you. The only reason I vouch for him this time is because I was there. He's my friend but if I thought he was wrong I wouldn't be here. I gotta look out for you too." Everything Trey was saying made her feel a little bit better. It was good to know Trey had her best interests in mind as well.
"I really appreciate you talkin to me Trey. But I just don't think I'm ready to forgive him yet. I don't want him keepin shit from me. How can I trust him if he doesn't trust me?"
"True, true." said Trey. he stood up & stretched. "I gotta get up otta here, make sure he's ok. You sure you iight?!"
"I'm fine honey thank you." She told him. She stood up & hugged him.
" Did you do something with your hair? It looks different, shiny & shit."
"No,my hair's the same." she said giving him a weird look as she pushed a loose strand behind her ear. Trey shrugged.
"Iight den. I'll see you later." he said kissing her cheek. Dricki whimpered at her feet. She stooped down to him & pouted.
"Awwww, poor baby. I wish you could stay."
"He is staying . He cant go back there."
"No, Drake bought him. He should keep him. I cant really take care of him now anyway."
"Find a way. That dog was depressed sittin in that house. I know you mas at Drake but don't take it out on the dog." Nicki looked at Dricki & knew Trey was right.
"Well I guess you can stay with my mommy while I'm gone. Would you like that?!?!?" she cooed. Dricki barked happily. Trey opened the door.
"I know you don't believe it now but trust me, everything will come to the light. I know it will. Keep ya head up baby girl." he said before leaving. Nicki sighed. She sat down on the floor next to Dricki.
'What am I gonna do? He just doesn't understand that we have to trust each other if this is gonna work. He can't keep things from me, even if he thinks it will hurt me. You understand right?" Dricki cocked his head to the side & gave her a sympathetic look before crawling in her lap. She half smiled as she scratched his head. "I know. You're just a puppy. You'll understand when you're older. C'mon let's go call Nana & tell her you're coming to see her." She stood back up & walked to her room, Dricki scurrying happily behind her.

4 comments:

  1. This was...otay :)

    No bad emotions!!!! YAY!!!!!! And thank u Trigga! But wtf with the hair? Lmao XDDD Dricki! My poor baby u've got mommy now!

    And Drake you should have told her but If I was in that situation and thought that the othe rperson would get mad at me I probably wouldn't tell and itll probably end the same way.

    Yay Koko it didnt make me cry! I think I like these insightful chapters...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmaooo aweee "lets go call nana.."

    aww her reuniting with dricki made me feel better!
    and now i have a feeling nicki is believing in him more bc of this convo with trey.
    still drake shouldnt have kept what happened from her but shes too quick to go and blame/judge him almost like shes waiting for him to mess up.
    & shiny hair?? listen to momma g and momma m nicki..


    uppz coco i neeeed more!!!!!!!!!!

    --JP

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH Thank You Treeeyyyyyy!!
    Hopefully that will make Nicki a lil bit more open minded as for talking to Drake.
    Can't wait for the next chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I freaking love Trey. Okay? Trey is amazing. SB needs to grow up and this bs needs to come to the light soon. I had to cut my music this time though, aha.

    -BgLove

    ReplyDelete