HEY GUYS! SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE THE LAST POST BUT I HAVE A JOB A HUSBAND & 6 FREAKIN KIDS 2 KEEP UP WITH & ITS THE HOLIDAYS SO IVE BEEN PLAYING TOY STORY & DJ HERO 4 THE PAST FEW DAYS. FORGIVE ME! IN ANY EVENT HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER. IT WAS SUPPOSED TO B LONGER BUT THIS SONG GRENADE JUST MADE ME THINK OF HOW SB FEELS RIGHT NOW. AFTER THIS THERE WILL B AN OUTTAKE & THEN THE NEXT CHAPTER. JUST SO YOU KNOW. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. ENJOY!
chapter 33
The sun shown bright through the windows of the suite. Nicki had up for some time now but she didn't dare move. She lay with her head resting on her hand, watching Drake as he slept. He looked so childlike, his head resting on his arms, his lips slightly parted. She brushed the back of her hand against his light stubble. He was so sensitive to her every move.He grabbed her hand & kissed her wrist.
"Do you know how hard is to fake sleep when you have someone staring at you for almost an hour?" he said. His voice a deep baritone that made her skin tingle. He opened his eyes & smiled at her. "Hello beautiful." She smiled back.
"Hi." she said quietly. Why didn't you tell me I was distracting you?"
"I cant blame you for staring. I do it to you all the time." he told her.
"Creep." she giggled. When she laughed, the butterflies started up again, tickling her bladder. She jumped up & raced to the bathroom.
"Whats wrong?" Drake asked as he sat up, swinging his legs over the edge of the bed.
"Gotta peeee!" she exclaimed. He shook his head as he watched her. After relieving herself she went to the sink & washed her hands. She then pulled her hair out of her now messy bun & proceeded to comb it out. The more she combed the puffier it got. Before long it was a large wavy mess. He laughed harder when she threw the comb & looked at him pouting. "Its not funny!"
"Come here." he said.
"No you're laughing at me!" she whined.
"No I'm not. Come here." He licked his lips as she sauntered over to him. The extra weight was really looking good on her. Her breasts were plumper, her hips fuller, her thighs thicker. He put his hands on her hips & pulled her between his legs. "What have you been doing?!"
"What do you mean?" she said confused.
"Look at you!" he said spinning her around. "How did you get so fuckin THICK!?!?!"
"I don't know but I'm bout to start goin to the gym."
"Why the hell would you do that?!?! Your body is fuckin SICK!"
"I just feel so fat." she said looking away.
"You're crazy. Your body is perfect. YOU are perfect. Your skins all smooth. Your hair's all shiny & long." he said twirling a strand of her luscious locks around his finger. It had grown a lot over the summer. It was almost to the middle of her back. She rolled her eyes at him.
"You would never tell me if I was fat. You're too nice." she said.
"Not true. I would tell you."
"Then what about THIS!?!?!" she said poking the almost nonexistent bulge in her belly.
"Nicki, you're fine. Its only a lil bit. You cant expect to gain weight in all the places you want & none of the places you don't."
"I hope you know that doesn't make me feel better." she said crossing her arms over her chest. Drake wrapped his arms around her thighs, picked her up @ threw her on the bed. "What are you doing?!" she squealed as he climbed on top of her.
"Makin you feel better." he said kissing the base of her throat.
"You don't have to do this." she said to him. She didn't want him to feel obligated to do this even though she really wanted him to continue.His lips always made her want to melt. She almost wanted to cry when he stopped to look at her.
"I hate when you talk about yourself. Stop beating yourself up. You're beautiful. I love every inch of you." He went back to kissing her neck, then her shoulders. She exhaled heavily as as he kissed & sucked her breasts. He kissed down her torso, taking his time from her belly button to her pelvis.
"I love you Aubrey." she breathed as he sprinkled kisses across her hips. She never got tired of feeling his soft lips on her body. She threw her head back as he wrapped his lips around her sensitive clit & hummed.
"Mmmmmmyyyyyyy gooooodddddd. Drizzy!, I'm gonna, fuck! I'm, I'm, aaaaahhhhhhhhmmmmmm!!!!!!!" she moaned. she was almost at her peak when she heard the door crack open. "SHIT!" she exclaimed. That didn't ound good to Drake. he looked up 2 see SB standing there. He didn't quite understand the look on his face. He expected anger, rage even, but that wasn't it. It was something else. Something he never thought he'd ever see on his face. Hurt? He wiped his mouth with his hand as Nicki jumped up. SB made his way to the door. "Safaree wait!" she said slipping into a hotel robe. Her voice was laced with concern &...pity? Drake knew he had missed something. He wanted to asked her what was going on.
"Nicki-"
"I'll be right back." she said rushing down the hall after him. She reached the room & knocked on the door. "Safaree open the door." she said as she knocked. He opened the door to let her in. She stepped inside & closed the door behind her. "Safaree, I'm sorry you had to see that."
"How could you? How could you go back to him? After everything he put you through? Why?"
"He didn't do anything! I showed you the video!"
"He coulda set that shit up!" he said sucking his teeth. Nicki glared at him.
"Really?" she said. SB sighed.
"No." he said flopping on his bed.
"Whats wrong? Don't you want me to be happy?" she asked him.
"You know I do! It's just.....why does it have to be with him? I'm here day in & day out for you. I'd do ANYTHING for you.But I'm still just the hype man Why cant I be enough?" He looked in her eyes & say the light that had been missing these past few months. This only made his heart hurt more. He knew he could never do that. He knew Drake was & always would be the 1. The pain in his eyes really broke Nicki's heart. She didn't want him to be hurt but she couldn't lie to him. She knew who was in her heart.
"Safaree, you know I love you, but it's just not the same. I'm sorry. If you wanna go you can go. I wont make you stay."
"I'm not goin nowhere. I told you I'm here for you NO MATTER WHAT. I just want you to be happy." he told her. He really meant it. He would never leave her side. She half smiled at him. She knew she was blessed o have someone like SB in her life. She hoped 1 day he could be as happy as she was. She kissed his cheek gently.
"Thank you for being understanding." she said before leaving. SB just sat there at the edge of his bed, silent. He really did want everything for her. He wanted her to be happy but he'd be lying if he said he wasn't hurt. All he could do was sit there & hope for a comfort in the thought that she had found love. A comfort that would never come.
Nicki came back to the room with her head hung. She was a little afraid. Drake wasn't stupid. She knew he could tell there was something going on. She walked into the bathroom where he was brushing his teeth.
"Hey." he said spitting out the toothpaste. She looked down. "Everything ok?" She waked over to him slowly & grabbed his hand. She pulled him over to the bed & sat.
"Drake, I have something to tell you." He gave her a questioning look. She sighed before she began. "When we first broke up I was....a mess. I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep. I was in the bed for almost a week. Then 1 day, Safaree just decided he'd had enough." She pulled her into her lap & toyed with the tie to her robe. "He just wanted to make me feel better & I just missed you so much. I didn't wanna be alone. I knew he always loved me & I just..............It was a mistake! I'm sorry!"
"Wait, wait, what? What are you talking about? I don't understand. Are you with him? Like, TOGETHER?" he exclaimed.
"No! I'm not with him, we just........kissed." Nicki held her breath as he waited for him to respond.
"So you kissed him?" Drake asked. She peeked up at him.
"Are you mad?" she asked. What he did next surprised him. He turned to her, pulled her into his lap & kissed her passionately. She bit her lip when he finally pulled away.
"No. I'm not mad." he said smiling. "I cant blame you. It was a stressful time. People deal with stress in different ways. You needed comfort & he was that. If anything, I blame myself. "
"Why? I broke up with you. You were just doing what I wanted you to do & stayed away."
"When do I ever listen to you?" he said laughing. He leaned in, kissing her again & again. He layed her down on the bed & finished what he started this morning.
Aww thats so beautiful in the beginning!
ReplyDeleteI would be watching him too nicki ;)
I love what he tells her bout her body and all she probably feels so insecure :/
That mustve been like a slap in the face to sb when he saw that! He has to find someone good for him, although no one could level up to nicki :P
Uppz coco!
Love it like always
Jp
I'm sprry but that is creepy. If my husband/boyfriend eevr did that to me while I was sleeping I would probably scream lol. Nicki!!!! You thick as hell mama!!! And your hair is sounding fabulous! But I know how that hair gets it's a [ain in the ass! DOn't go to a gym ur gonna hurt my baby!!! Which you know nothing about yet ;). SB, I feel sorry for you beezy I really do, but ur still in Nicki's life and she loves you. You'll find love (trust me). My baby Drake is all man let me tell you! What other nigga do you know would go and have that kinda talk to another nigga? None probably! That's why Drake should stand for Do Right And Kill Everything! I loved it Koko!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou already shoul dknow who this is but if you dont-
MnM!!!
That was beautiful and sad
ReplyDeleteNicki Nicki NIcki what is it going
To tale for you to know that you are pregnant
And don't you dare go to that gym and hang on
There S Breezy cause love is on your way