chapter 26
The next morning, Drake woke up alone. He sat up & looked around the room. He looked in the bathroom, didn't see Nicki. He got up & raced down the stairs. He was relieved when he caught her in the kitchen dancing to Movado's "What Dem A Do". She was cooking egg whites & turkey bacon. His heart began to race a bit when he noticed the patio doors open.
"Nicki, what are you doin?" he said racing over to the doors.
"Dricki's out there." she told him. Drake looked frantically around for Dricki.
"Dricki, come here boy!" he yelled. The puppy came running inside before Drake closed & locked the doors. "What are you doing? Why did you have the doors wide open like that? What's wrong with you!?!" he told her. He was still paranoid from the night before.
"The dog was out there! I have those doors open all the time! What's wrong with you?!?!" she asked. Drake realized how he must have sounded to her & sighed.
"I'm sorry. Just a little jet lagged. And upset! How you got the doors wide open & you parading around in what you got on?" he said spinning her around. She was wearing a black tank top, no bra & batman briefs.
"Baby, we live on a hill. Who's comin up here?" she said to him. "Speakin of jet lagged,how was the show? Did you have fun?" Drake cleared his throat.
"Yeah it was iight." he told her.
"Why you say it like it really wasn't? You betta not have had no girls in ya room!!! I know how Trey get down!" Nicki laughed.
"Nah, I ain't bring no girls in there." he said to her. " I'm sorry but I'm just getting too distracted by you. What made you wanna wear ya lil brother's underwear?" he said changing the subject.
"These are mine!! You don't like them?" she said wiggling her hips.
"I'd like them better on the floor."
"Wow, you're nasty!" she giggled. "And, shout out to morning wood!" she said noticing his erection.
"You should let me put it to work." He licked his lips.
"No, I'm cooking." she said turning to the stove. He stood behind her & whispered in her ear.
"Fuck that food. I got somethin' better to eat." he said reaching for her waistband. She smacked his hand.
"Stop."
"You don't mean that." He tried again. Again, she smacked him.
"Stop playin'!" she laughed.
"I'm not playin'" He pulled her back, grinding on her. She began to slowly wine on him. She turned off the stove.
"Why are you doin this to me right now?" she sighed. He leaned in close, dragging his tongue up her sweet neck.
"Cuz me whan yuh wine dis pussy pon me bloodclot face." he said rubbing her center. She couldn't help the moan that escaped her lips. He took her hand, leading her to the couch. She kissed him before playfully pushing him down on the sofa & climbing on top of him.
Later on that day, Drake sat on the couch flicking through channels while Nicki slept next to him. It was around noon & Drake was bored. He had already cleaned the house, walked the dog, did the laundry & checked the locks twice. He was just about to carry Nicki to their room when his Blackberry buzzed in his pocket.
"Hello?" he answered.
"Yo, Drake you busy?" It was Forty.
"Nah man, what's up?"
"I need you to come in & lay a couple more vocals for this Kanye track. Can you do that in like, the next 20 min.?"
"Yeah, no problem man. I'll be over there."
"Alright, thanks man." He hung up. He took a shower & got dressed. When he came back down stairs, Nicki was still sleeping. She had been sleeping a lot these past few days. He assumed it was because she was trying to get as much sleep as she could before she went on the road. They also had been extra active these past few days. He didn't wanna wake her but he knew she would be upset if she woke up & he wasn't there. He tried shaking her gently. She didn't move. He tried again. Nothing.
"Nicki." he whispered. She still didn't wake up. He lifted her shirt & kissed her bellybutton. She stirred gently. Her eyes fluttered. He knew she was awake. "Nicki."
"I'm still asleep." she told him.
"Well I need you to wake up."
"Well I need you to try harder." she said pushing his head lower.
"I wish I could." he said snapping her waistband with his teeth. "But I don't have that kind of time."
"Why?" she asked.
"I have to run to the studio real fast. I just wanted to let you know. I won't be long."
"Alright." she huffed. "Hey do you mind if I use your Mac? My shit's on crack right now."
"Why do you even have to ask? Use anything you want." he laughed. He grabbed his Macbook Pro off the breakfast bar & handed it to her.
"I don't like all this leavin me you're doin! I really makes me sad." she said pouting.
"Don't worry beautiful, I'll be back soon." He kissed her lips before walking out the door. Nicki laid back down on the couch & started to doze back off when there was a knock at the door. She thought about ignoring it until the knocking got louder. She got up & pulled the door open.
"This better be important since you interruptin my nap!" she joked. Shanell didn't look like she was in the playing mood.
"Is Aubrey home?" she said walking past Nicki.
"No? Why what's wrong?" Nicki asked concerned. Shanell really did look upset. She sat at the breakfast bar with her. "Are you ok Nelly?"
"Now Nicki you know I don't usually listen to this kind of crap but this just really bothered me."
"What is it babe? Is it Wayne?"
"If it was Wayne, I could handle it better. At least I know what he's about. But this...... this is just horrible." Shanell said sadly.
"Shanell what are you talking about?" Nicki asked her.
"Do you have your computer here?" she asked.
"I have Drake's. What the fuck is goin on?" she said handing her the Macbook. Shanell pulled up the Internet & went to MediaTakeOut.com. "Shanell, really?"
"Now Nicki I know MTO is full of shit, but pictures don't lie boo!" She turned the Mac around.
"DRAKE RELIGHTS FIREWORKS WITH OLD FLAME!!!"
Nicki saw the first two pictures of Drake & Trey at a club with lots of girls around them."I don't see what the big problem is he's just......"
"Keep goin girl." Shanell said. Nicki stopped when she reached the story.
"NOW YOU KNOW WE DON'T LIKE TO BE IN ON THE DRAMA BUT WE JUST COULDN'T RESIST THIS. FIRST, NICKI LEAVES HER LONGTIME BOYFRIEND & HYPE MAN, SCOTTY BILLUPS FOR DRAKE. NOW IT SEEMS THAT DRAKE HAS REKINDLED THE FLAME WITH HIS EX MALIAH,LOOKING LIKE A CERTAIN BARBIE WE KNOW. SHE FOLLOWED HIM AROUND MIAMI ALL NIGHT, EVEN FOLLOWING HIM TO HIS HOTEL ROOM!!!! A SPECIAL MTO INSIDER SAID THEY WERE GETTING HOT IN HEAVY IN THE ROOM, HEARING SCREAMS UNTIL SINGER TREY SONGZ INTERRUPTED. AT WHICH TIME, DRAKE RUSHED MALIAH TO LEAVE BEFORE SECURITY SHOWED UP. THEY SENT US THIS PIC OF THE COUPLE SHARING A KISS BEFORE SHE LEFT. WELL NICKI I GUESS WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!"
Nicki couldn't believe what she as seeing. She tried to rationalize in her mind. Tried to come up with a sensible explanation for this but she couldn't. She looked down as she bit the side of her lip. She scrolled back up & realized that Maliah was in all the pictures from the club. Even she overlooked it with her strange new hairstyle. She minimized the screen & stared to go through his computer. She knew if there was anything suspicious, it would be in here. His life was on his Mac. In his recent photos she stumbled across 1, 2, 3, 4, 10, 20, 30 pictures of her. Some of her dressed, some of her not. some in what she could only assume was the shower of the hotel. The last one was the one that threw her. It was a picture of her, in their bed, wearing his high school gym shirt. "Are you OK Nicki?" Shanell asked. Nicki couldn't speak. There was million emotions running through her. She began tapping her foot on the bar stool.Nicki laughed a little, shaking her head. She couldn't believe it. She swiftly wiped a tear from her cheek, then another, then another. Finally, she couldn't hold back any more. She fell into Shanell's arms & cried.
WHAT?! NOOOO NICKI THAT'S NOT WHAT IT IS!!!!
ReplyDeleteSHANELL GIVE ME A GOOD REASON WHY I SHOULDNT KICK UR FUCKIM ASS!!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!
MALIAH I AM GOING TO KILL YOU YOU DUPLICATE OF KAT STACKS!!
Aww more poor baby Nicki and Drake :'''''(
Fuck.That.Hoe.
ReplyDeleteI just.. i cant even say anythin.
jp
Hope you update soon girl cuz this drama is too much!
ReplyDeleteAnd I really wanna drop kick Shanell right now. She doesn't even know what went down. Poor Drake, hopefully he can get out his side of the story and Nicki will be able to understand, hopefully.
And idk but it sounds like Nicki is pregnant to me, I mean you said they had been extra active lately and she's been sleeping alot, but oh well, we'll see.
Great Chapter.
OMG!!!!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Nicki dnt cry!! :( *Drake voice* That bitch is crazy!!! Ay díos mío!!! Whyyy?!?!?!
ReplyDeleteBtw... Y does Drake still have pics of M. Crazy on his MAC?? O,o Mybe she put'm there! *GASP* :O Hmmmm..... We'll c *squints*
FUCK. THAT. HOE. ASS. SLUT. ASS. BITCH. ASS. TRICK. ASS. BUM. ASS. JEALOUS. ASS. BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteNOOOOOOOOOOOO NICKI DON'T CRY!!!!!!!!!!
I"M FUCKUNG THAT BITCH UP ON SIGHT!!!!!!!!! ON.MUTHAFUCKIN.SIGHT!!!!!
I've never hated a person so much in my life...I just..I really want to go off but the words are stuck in my throat. ONE, I'm pretty sure Miliah put those pictures on there, TWO WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU BELIEVE SOME RUMOR SHIT! REGARDLESS OF THE PICS. THREE HOW TO FUCK IS DRAKE GONNA EXPLAIN THIS SHIT.
ReplyDeletePLEEEEASE don't let her be pregnant at a time like this -smh-
Trey need to call Nicki and set shit straight too,
-BgLove