HEY GUYS I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE KNEE DEEP IN LLT BUT I JUST WANTED 2 GIVE YOU GUYS A LIL PEEK INTO MY NEXT STORY AFTER THIS 1. I WILL SAY THT THIS 1 IS A BIT DARKER THAN LLT SO IF YOU'RE NOT INTO PAIN/HURT/VIOLENCE THIS IS NOT 4 YOU. PLZ LEAVE ME COMMENTS && TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK......
She took her time walking down the boulevard, flipping her long wavy locks over her shoulder. It was a hot summer day under the New York sun & 16 year old Onika was in no rush to get back to her cramped duplex. She tried to stay cool, clad in denim short shorts & a white tee, eating her Orange Blossom cream sickle. She rolled her eyes as 1 of the nei8ghborhood boys looked her up & down when she walked past him.
"Yo, Nicki when you goin let me get some of dat pussy?!?" She turned around & cut her eyes at him.
"When you goin learn some fuckin manners!!!!" she spat. He licked his lips in an attempt to be sexy as he walked over to her.
"C'mon Nicki dont be like that. I know you got that good shit."he said putting his arm around her. She pushed him away.
"Leave me alone Hakeem." He was persistent.
"Stop playin Nicki, just let me smell it." She pushed him again, harder this time.
"Get off me nigga!" she said. He was starting to get angry. He yanked her by her arm, pulling her to him. She struggled against him as he held her. "Hakeem stop!!!" she screamed as he stuck his finger under her denim shorts & into her panties.
"Damn Nic, you got that fat pussy!" he said trying to kiss her. She wiggle her arm loose & slapped him with as much force as she could. He stumbled back, holding his face.
"YOU FUCKIN BITCH!!!!!!!" he yelled. He cursed her more but she didn't hear him. She ran as fast as her pink & white Air Max's would carry her to her house. She ran inside, on the verge of tears, slamming & locking the door behind her. She could hear her baby brother crying.
"Nicki is that you?" her mother called to her.
"Ma!" she yelled. She walked to the living room where mother was. "Mommy, I-"
"Nicki where were you?!?!? You were supposed to be here 20 minuets ago!!!!!! Now I'm gonna be late for work! Do you know how much that will cost us?! How will we afford these expensive school clothes you want so much if I don't have a job?!"
"Mommy, I'm sorry but-"
"You're always sorry Onika, but sorry wont pay he bills or keep food in the fridge. Now take your brother." she said handing her the 2 year old on her hip. He stopped crying as soon as he saw his sister's face.
"Hi Nicki!" he said hugging her neck tightly. Her mother kissed the both of them.
"I'll be back later tonight. Food is cooked, just heat it up later. Please try & stay out of trouble until I get back." She told Nicki. She followed her back to the door & locked it behind her. She set her brother down in the living room & turned on the t.v. After she got him a juice & made sure he was comfortable, she went to her room. She grabbed her towel & washcloth & undressed before heading to the bathroom. She turned on the shower & stepped in. She simply stood there under the stream of hot water crying as she hoped it would would wash away the feeling of humiliation & impurity she felt. She closed her eyes & hoped Hakeem got shot on the boulevard today.
again guys please comment & let me know what you think.
O____O A popsicle sounds good right about now...
ReplyDeleteBut wtf?! Hakeem you wanna be hustler didnt ya mama teach you how to keep ur hands to urself?! Can't be feeling all up on people like that!! She dont want you, but u freakin stuck ur HAND down her shorts1!! Ugh I can't stand perverts like you! And Her mama wth?! You go off on her and you dont even know what happened sham eon you! But aww her lil brother that cut eliddle lambchop!!! I hope Hakeem gets shot on the boulevard too, right. between. his. legs.
Even though it's a lil dark Koko, it's still a good sotry and Im interested! Is this dricki of the wicki (wayne nicki lmao) one?
Omnn poor nicki!
ReplyDeleteCoco im loving this alreadyyyy!
I can tell this isnt gonna be the last we hear of that ass. I think she kinda finds some comfort in her lil brother aww.
Shes in need of a prince to save her *cough* drake *cough*
Loving it coco cant wait to read!
Jp
Awww, this seems soo good, but poor Nicki.
ReplyDeleteHope you post more to this story soon.
This story is awsome
ReplyDeleteWhat's going to be the name of the story
Hakeem beter watch out even though this is
A different story it's still drake's pussy
I like it! Make sure u read my story I started on b2klovesme.com its Trapt n Goin Where? I'm Kiki by the way..
ReplyDeleteI like it u shuld do this 1 next .!!
ReplyDeletei love this one pls let it be ur next STORY!!!!
ReplyDeleteFUCKIN ASSHOLE!!! Like who the fuck does that?! Hakeem needs to b shot!! He has NO respect!! Dirty bastard!!! I hope Nick doesnt haf 2 c his ass again!!
ReplyDelete(I kno this is a story but I like 2 pretend as if it's really happening. It helps 2 connect 2 the characters & the plot more. :) )
Btw, I'd like 2 read more abt this Nicki. I mean Onika.
Amazingly dun barb!!