dricki

dricki

Saturday, December 11, 2010

YESTERDAY

I KNOW YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN PATIENTLY WAITING FOR THIS UPDATE SO HERE IT IS!!!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR TALKING SO LONG THERE HAS BEEN A LOT GOIN ON IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW. REST IN PEACE ERIN JADE. ENJOY!



chapter 29



Trey pulled up in the drive way & parked his car. He walked up to the door & knocked. He called a few times before he came but got no answer. That's what prompted the trip. He had been calling Drake for a week now. He finally had some down time & came out to LA to check on him. He knocked again, still no answer. This wasn't like him. He never ignored him. He & Drake were like brothers. He knocked one last time & again he got no answer. He tried the handle. It was unlocked. He opened the door & quietly entered the house.
 "Drizzay, where you at man?" he asked as he walked through the living room. Shattered glass littered the floor. It crunched under his feet as he made his way to the dining room. The glass table was smashed. The chairs were out in the pool. His flat screen was cracked. Holes were punched in walls, drapes torn from the windows.  Trey was worried. He thought there might have been a robbery, or worse. He raced up the stairs. He moved as silently as he could toward Drake's room where "Made To Be Together" was playing. He stood back & slowly pushed the door open. Drake was sitting at the edge of the bed with his hands covering his face. He looked up when he heard Trey kick a few empty Spades bottles out of his way. His face was puffy & red. He looked like he hadn't had a good night's sleep in years. Dricki was no better. He lay at his feet, his head on his paws, looking just as sad as Drake. "Drake you iight man?" Drake put his head back down.
 "No." he croaked. There was so much sorrow in his voice.
 "Damn nigga you sound like you lose ya best friend. What the hell is goin on? Where is Nicki?" The mere mention of her name almost sent Drake to tears. He sighed heavily.
 "She's gone. She left me."
 "What? Nigga why?" Trey exclaimed. Drake leaned over the bed & grabbed his Macbook Pro from the floor. He pulled up the pictures of Maliah that Nicki found the week before. Trey shook his head. "I thought you said you loved her man? How you just goin-"
 "I didn't!" Drake said angrily. Trey looked closer at the pictures.
 "These from the hotel? Like when we was just there?" Drake shook his head. "Damn man, why that bitch just set you up like that?"
 "She is crazy."
 "Yeah I see this. I still can't believe that hoe punched me like that! But I don't understand why she left you." Drake sighed again.
 "I didn't tell her." Trey looked shocked.
 "You LIED?" he asked.
 "I didn't lie. I just didn't tell her." Drake said. Trey shook his head.
 "Now you know, to a woman, if you don't tell her somethin, its a lie." Drake flopped back on the bed.
 "My life is over." he huffed.
 " No it ain't man." said Trey.
 "Yes it is. Without her I'm nothing."
 "Woooaaah, thats a good 3 steps from suicide watch. You talkin crazy bruh!!!"
 "Ever since I met her I've felt so happy, so alive. Now that she's gone I Just feel lost. My life mas lost it's meaning. I can't function without her. I been layin in this bed all week listenin to YOU tell me how much my life will never be the same without her." Trey walked over to Drake's Beatbox where his iPod Touch was docked. He picked it up & went through the the playlist that was currently on.
 "OK get got, me-made to be together, me-cant be frineds, me- black roses, me-missin you, me-love lost......... Nigga I never thought I'd say this but, stop listenin to me. It's depressin'. It's too much. What you need to do is take yo ass over there & talk to her. When's the last time yo ass got in the shower?!"
 "What day is it?" Drake asked.Trey shook his head.
 "That means it's been too long nigga."
 "No seriously what day is it?" Drake said sitting up. Trey thought to himself.
 "I think it's Thursday." Drake looked surprised.
 "Thursday?!" he exclaimed. "She leaves tomorrow!"
 "Then take yo ass over there & talk to her!" Trey encouraged. Drake shook his head.
 "She wont listen to me. She doesn't even want me around her. She changed her phone numbers, email, everything."
 "Nigga make her listen!!! Go over there & bang on that door until she answers. Tell her you love her & you miss her & you not givin up on her. Beg if you have to! The worst thing you could do is give up on a girl you really love. You'll spend the rest of your life wonderin' 'what if'. Do whatever you have to do cuz you don't get a second chance at ya last chance you feel me?" The last part of what Trey said really hit Drake. This was his last chance. When she went on the road there would be no time for talk. If he didn't do it now he would lose her forever. Drake's adrenaline started pumping. He was a man on a mission. He raced down the stairs & put on his shoes.  Dricki scurried after him. He ran to the stairs before the puppy could reach the living room & scooped him up for fear he may get hurt on all the glass. He knew he couldn't leave the dog there alone. Dricki missed Nicki just as much as he did. He smiled at him.
 "Are you ready to see mommy?!?! Huh?!?!" Dricki yelped in delight. He grabbed his keys off the counter & ran to his car.


 He parked in the parking lot of the hotel. Trey wasn't far behind. He cracked all the windows for Dricki & got out the car. He didn't wanna bring him up just yet in case things didn't go well. The last thing he wanted was for Dricki to see them arguing again. He swiftly walked to the hotel & hopped in the elevator. He rode to the top floor & got out walking down the hall to her apartment. He was nervous & excited His hand was shaking as he raised it to knock on the door. He knocked gently. He held his breath listening for her. He heard her tiny unmistakable footsteps approach. She turned the handle & opened the door. She was clad in sweats & a t-shirt, her shiny dark hair in a loose bun. He wondered if she had been eating as she was noticeably thinner. Even thought she looked fatigued she was still beautiful. He couldn't help but smile at her. She bit her lip & looked down. She was glad to see him & wanted to smile back but she couldn't. She looked at him & saw that he was just as tired & sad as she was. But as she looked at him, wearing the same clothes he had on the last time she saw him, all the hurt rushed back.
 "What are you doing here?" she asked softly, afraid her voice might crack.
 "I came to talk to you. Nicki I'm so sorry I didn't-"
 "Who is that Nicki?" SB asked from the living room.
 "Nobody." she said. The way she said that really hurt Drake. He was starting to lose a bit of his courage. "What do you want? Did you come to break my heart some more?" He knew she was hurt so he figured he deserved that.
 "No." he said nervously."I came to tell you I'm sorry I didn't tell you what happened. But Nicki, you have to believe me. I didn't do anything wrong. Please just Hear me out. Let me talk to you so we can work this out." Just then SB came to the door.
 "What the fuck you want?" he said coldly."
 "Safaree, it's fine he was just leaving." said Nicki.
 "Nicki I don't wanna leave until I get a chance to talk to you. If we don't do it now I'm scared we never will."
 "She don't wanna talk to you, so why don't you step the fuck off. You caused enough trouble here." SB said pushing drake away from the door.
 "Keep ya fuckin hands off me man!" Drake said shoving him back.
 "You guys stop." Nicki said getting in between the 2 men.
 "I don't want no beef man. Just don't touch me.' Drake said holding his hands up in surrender.
 "Or what nigga? Whatchu goin do?!?!?" Sb said getting in Drake's face.
 "Safaree, stop!" Nicki yelled. Drake stepped closer to SB.
 "Or we goin have a muthafuckin problem." Drake said sternly. SB cocked back & punched Drake in his jaw. Drake returned the favor, sending SB back into the wall. Trey was just leaving the elevator when he heard the scuffle. He raced down the hallway toward them. Nicki tried getting back in between them to break them up, but was pushed hard into the door. Trey finally reached them, grabbing Drake & pushing him down the hall.
 "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU NIGGA!?!?!" Trey exclaimed. "YALL ACTIN CRAZY!!!!!"
 "THAT NIGGA PUNCHED ME IN MY FACE!!!!" Drake yelled.
 "AND YOU NIGGAS HURT NICKI!!!!" Drake looked looked down the hall & noticed Nicki her lower back. He started running toward her.
 "Nicki I'm so sorry! Are you ok?" he asked.
 "I'm fine just go." she told him.
 "Are you sure?" he said.
 "Just GO!" she shouted. Trey grabbed Drake by the shoulders.
 "Just go my nigga. Don't make it worse." he told Drake. Drake hung his head deeply as he & Trey got on the elevator & made their way to the lobby.



if you guys haven't yet, head over to allthings-fresh.net & listen to the new diddy dirty money song feat chris brown "yesterday" written by drizzy. it really describes how he feels right now. funny how it comes out now at this time in the story huh? makes you kinda wonder if hes reading this.........

4 comments:

  1. In the beginning I had to laugh cuz Trey told Drake that if he had to ask what day it is that it's been too long, then when he told him the day he was like 'I think it's thrusday' Likw WTF Trey?! Lmao you THINK? XDDD

    And omb!!! O____________O that was not good! *sigh* Will Dricki ever be back together :( (i know the answer but still)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn that house.. if i were trey i would think the worst too.
    poor drizzy he is in just as bad shape as nicki is, & dricki!!!
    Im glad they got to see each other even if it was just for a few minutes but damn sb interrupted >:(
    i know his heart was in the right place but you got it all wrong sb!!!!

    I just want them back to normaaaal :( waaaaaaaaaah *snookie voice*

    -JP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, please let there be some light in this darkness!!!
    You gotta update ASAP!!
    I need to know what happens next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHY THE HELL DID "What If" start playing!?!? I'm starting to get really freaked out about this music coincidence, aha. In other news, ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

    That is all.


    -BgLove

    ReplyDelete