HEY WHATS SHAKIN EVERYBODY?!?!?! I HOPE YOU ALL ARE HAVING A WONDERFUL WEEK SO FAR!!! I KNO I AM. AS PROMISED HERE IS THE INTERLUDE. HOPE THIS WILL HOLD YOU DOWN TIL THE END OF THE WEEK. ENJOY!
"Nicki calm down, tell me what's wrong?" Drake said as he rubbed her back.
"Everything!" she sobbed.
"What? What do you mean? Did something happen?"
"No. It's just this whole situation is messed up. How did I not know all this time I was pregnant? I should have been more careful. I should have known better!"
"Nicki don't beat yourself up baby. This isn't your fault. You didn't mean for this to happen it just did. Now we just gotta find a way to deal with it & we will. Don't worry."
"All I know how to do is worry! My mom was right! I'm not ready for all of this! I was so stupid!" Drake grabbed Nicki by her shoulders & bent down to look at her.
"You listen to me Onika Maraj. You are NOT stupid. I don't care WHAT your mother says. You are an intelligent woman & that's how I know we're gonna figure this out. I promise you everything will be okay. I will handle it."
"How? We don't even have our own place. How are we gonna find a place to live, find a doctor & get ready for a baby all in 4 months!?!?! Everything just feels so impossible right now. I don't know what to do. I don't even know what this will do to us! Were having a baby & we're not married.It makes me feel wrong."
"Do you wanna get married?" he asked.
"Yes. No. I dont know! I just never thought I'd be getting married cuz I got pregnant. I thought it'd be the other way around."
"I wouldn't marry you just cuz you're pregnant."
"So you don't wanna marry me?"
"I do. But because I love you. Not cuz you're havin m baby."
"So you do wanna get married."
"If you want to."
"Do you think we should?"
"This isn't about what I think. This is about what you feel."
"Well lets say I was asking you how you felt? What do you think we should do?"
"I think we should get married."
"Because I'm pregnant."
"Because I love you! It wouldn't matter if you were pregnant or not. But I feel like because I love & respect you I should put a ring on your finger."
"So because I'm pregnant you wanna get married sooner?"
"Ive wanted to marry since that first day when you slammed the door in my face."
"So why haven't we gotten married?"
"Because that isn't what you wanted. Nicki I think all of this really getting to you. Why don't you try to relax? Take a bath or something. Are you hungry?"
"Yes but we have to figure this out first."
"No. First things first. We get you & my lil man fed. then we'll talk more about it. Do you want anything in particular?"
"Junior's."
"Like the cheesecake?"
"Yes. I love Junior's."
"But that's alll the way in Brooklyn!"
"Well since you know it's in Brooklyn that must mean you know your way. Call me when you get there & I'll tell you what I want." He sighed as he put on his coat. He grabbed his keys & kissed her.
"It's because I love you that I would go all the way across the universe for some cheesecake. I'll be back soon." He kissed her again before he left. She went into the bathroom & took a quick shower. When she got out she dressed in one of his long shirts & sweats. She walked over to the sofa & flopped down next to Sandi.
"Do you feel any better?" Sandi asked her.
"A little." Nicki said. She leaned her head on Sandi's shoulder. "I want my mommy."
"I know you do sweetie. I know you want her here with you right now. But just remember she loves you she's just upset but she'll get over it soon."
"I hope so. I'm so scared. I just wish she would hold me & tell me everything is gonna be okay. How can I be a mom without my mom here to tell me how?"
"I know it must be hard for you honey but I'm here if you need me. I know I'm not your mom but I'd like to think that I know a thing or too about being a mom."
"I didn't mean anything by-"
"I know. I understand what you mean. I don't know what I would have done without my mother. You know when I found out I was pregnant with Aubrey my mother was furious. She put me out. But times were different then. She didn't forgive me for a long time. But she came around. If my mother could forgive me I know yours can forgive you. I know she loves you more than anything. Just give her some time."
"I know I just hope it's soon. In the mean time I'm gonna try to relax. This boy is kicking up a storm!" Nicki said as she put her hand over her belly.
"Is he really?" Sandi gasped.
"Yeah!" Nicki said laughing. She took her hand & placed it on her firm belly. She felt a light thump against her hand.
"Oh my! That's my grandson?"
"That's your grandson!"
"I cant believe you have a baby in there your so little!"
"I know. It kinda makes me worried. I really need to find a doctor. The nurse in Florida referred me to 1 a Dr. Dolkart i think she said. I'm gonna call him tomorrow."
"You know I've heard good things about him. He handles high risk pregnancies & such. Does he practice here in the city?"
"His office is closer to the Poconos but I like that. It seems more private. Aubrey seems to think he's the one but I don't know. I'll give him a call in the morning." Just then, her phone rang. It was Drake. "Hi baby."
"Hey. Did you figure out what you wanted?" he asked.
"Something with chocolate." Sandi gasped audibly as the baby kicked her hand hard.
"What was that?" Drake asked scared.
"Nothing. The baby is agreeing with me. We need chocolate."
"What do you mean agreeing with you?"
"He's kicking your mother."
"See all this excitement goin on & you got me out here gettin some damn cheesecake. Thank you Diddy."
"Awwwww baby don't be like that. I had to practically surgically remove your hand from my stomach by the time we left Florida! You'll be fine. Just hurry up & come back." She said before she hung up. She talked with Sandi more about what the hospital said about the baby & that she had ultrasound pictures but she wanted to wait until Drake got back to show them to her. They were laughing about how strong his little kicks were when Drake came in the door.
"What'd I miss?" he asked as he haded Nicki her her cheesecake.
"Everything! What did you get me?"
"Well I couldn't decide which 1 you would like so I got all of them."
"Really?!?!?! Cuz I love them all!"
"Yeah you better love that $123 worth of cheesecake!"
"Thank you baby." she said as she dug into her brownie marble swirl. Her eyes got wide as he pulled out a strawberry cheesecake. "Is that mine too?" she asked excited.
"No this is mine you said you wanted chocolate."
"But I want some of that!"
"Girl you got 3 different cheesecakes over there & you wanna eat my 1!"
"It just looks so good!"
"No."
"But........but.....but I waaaaaant it! It would taste sooo good with the chocolate swirl!"
"Nicki no."
"But the baby needs his fruits!!!" she whined. She looked at him eyes wide, pleading.
"I don't like what you just did. I don't like how you ALREADY tryin 2 use my son against me. you ain't right." he said as he cut her a slice of his cake.
"But it's truuue!" she said.
"It is true Aubrey." his mother chimed. Drake glared at the 2 women as they laughed.
"I can't never win with you women. I can't wait til my son gets here. No more gangin up on me." he said laughing.
"You know I love you baby." Nicki told him as she crawled into his lap. He put his hand over her belly & forgot all about the cheesecake. He kept his hand there as they talked about the doctor she would see & looked at the ultrasound pictures. Even after his mother had gone into her own room & Nicki fell asleep he held her, 1 hand in hers 1 hand over his son. Their son. He was content. Even if it was only for that moment she was happy & that made him happy. He hugged her tight as she snuggled into him. He carried her to bed & pulled off her sweats. He knew she hated sleeping in them. He took off his shirt & laid next to her. He pulled up the covers & wrapped his arm a round them before falling asleep.
see you sunday!
*sigh* i loveeeee mama g!
ReplyDeleteNicki was acting kinda a lil crazy with those questions
But its otay cus widdle baby graham was hungryyyy!
I love how sandi is so shocked by this still shes soo cute!
Dont worry nicki drake will handle this! And ur mommy will come around!
Poor drizzy, outnumbered lol
And yessss go to the poconos doctor who knows who youll meet... ;) lmaoooo
Loving this coco
JP
Omb Koko I am dying over here!!! I'm sooo sleeeepppyyyy!! X(
ReplyDeleteAnywayz Nicki u r being a lil crazy right now with these questions and answers! I hate when I having a conversation with somebody and they state what I just said it WASN'T something. *sigh* then you wanted cheesescake, I like marble chocolate swirl cheescake but I don't make my boyfriend go to brooklyn and get it for me lol poor drizzy! Don't worry when the baby gets here (I know his name but I'm not gonna spoil it)there's gonna be another man around!
Sandi is such a good mom! I love her! I'm on her side right about now lmao and she's so sweet and caring and she gangs up on Drake for Nicki. And I thought it was cute when she was all "That's my grandson?" when She had her hand on Nicki's belly!
Drizzy Drake, nigga I know you know you don't show your food to preggy woman! If you got her three different kinds of cheesecake and you bought one for urself ur suppose to HIDE yours! Smh youth these days don't know nuffin' XD. And awww you've been feeling for ur son's kick since florida? That's cute Drake <3
Good Job Koko! I'm trying to finish my own chapter right now but I'm cold!!!! -MnM
Plz Update Asap.!! :)
ReplyDeleteAwwwwwwwwwww!!!! I luv the playfulness between Nick nd Drake! It's so cute! Lol
ReplyDelete