dricki

dricki

Sunday, January 23, 2011

INTERLUDE

HELLO MY LOVELIES!!! HOW ARE YOU ON THIS WONDERFUL SUNDAY!?!?! GOOD I HOPE CUZ I KNOW IM GREAT! NOW FOR THIS WEEKS INSTALLMENT OD LLT! I KNOW YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN WAITING ALLLLLL WEEK FOR THIS! BUT BEFORE I GET INTO IT I WANNA LET YOU KNOW A FEW THINGS. COMMENTS = INSPIRATION SO I WOULD LIKE 2 HAVE MORE OF THEM. YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD IT IS 2 WRITE WHEN I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU DO & DON'T LIKE. JUST DROP ME A LINE OR 2 TELLIN ME WHAT YOU THINK. SEEMS FAIR SINCE I GIVE YOU GUYS A WHOOOOLE CHAPTER. NEXT, I WONT BE POSTING AT ALL THROUGHOUT THE WEEK. THE NEXT POST WILL B NEXT SUNDAY. I KNOW YOU GUYS MIGHT NOT LIKE IT BUT I HAVE SO MUCH TYPING TO DO SO I JUST WONT HAVE THE TIME. WELL THAT'S ALL I HAVE RIGHT NOW. I'LL GET INTO THE STORY NOW. ENJOY!




interlude



"TELL ME NOOOW!!!!!"
"I DIDN'T TELL HIM ANYTHING ELSE MALIAH!!! PLEEEEASE!" That was all the child could hear. It had been 4 days since she'd seen her mother. she sat in the closet & held her baby sister. The door was locked from the outside. The only time the door was opened was when her aunt brought them food once a day. The small child was trying as hard as she could to think of a way to help her mother. She had finally figured out a way. She was waiting until Maliah came in with their meal to act. It felt like days before she finally heard the key scrape the lock. Maliah walked in but she didn't have any food with her. She opened the closet door & smiled at the children. Kaliyah clutched her sister tight to her chest.
"You don't have to be afraid baby. Auntie wont hurt you." Maliah said sweetly. Kaliyah didn't believe her.
"Where's mommy?" she asked.
"In her room. I came to take you to her." said Maliah. Kaliayh softened her grip on her sister slightly. She really wanted to see her mother.
"Is mommy done with her punishment?" the child asked.
"No." Maliah sighed. "But I thought it would be nice for you to see her. Maybe you can get her to tell the truth so her punishment can be over." Kaliyah wanted nothing more than to be with her mother. She stood up & followed Maliah out of the room, carrying her sister. When she came into the room she walked slowly to the bed where her mother lay, battered & bruised. She sat her sister on the bed next to her before bringing her small hand to her mother's face.
"Mommy." she said softly as her tears fell down her small cheeks. Marissa raised a shaky hand & placed it on top of her daughter's as she closed her eyes. She then brought her hand to the back of her neck & pulled her close, kissing her cheek. Before she let her go she she whispered in the child's ear.
"Listen to me. Don't believe Maliah. She only wants to hurt us. Don't do anything she says." Maliah walked over & pulled the child away. She glared at Marissa  before turning to Kaliyah.
"Ok now Liyah-li, I'm gonna asked you some questions & I need you to tell me the truth. Have you heard mommy talk to anyone or say anything about Uncle Drizzy?" Kaliyah looked at her mother. Marissa's eyes were wide. Kaliyah knew her mother didn't want her to say what she knew but she wanted to save her. She looked helplessly at her mother & sister. Maliah directed her attention back to her. "C'mon baby you can tell me." she said softly. Kaliyah sighed & looked at the floor.
"Mommy was talking to her nurse friend Ms. Kendall the other day about it but I don't know what she said." She looked over to her mother."I'm sorry mommy but I don't want her to hurt you anymore!" Marissa closed her eyes & hugged her baby to her chest. Maliah hugged the small child & rubbed her back softly.
"It's ok hunny, you did the right thing." Maliah said as she glared at Marissa.


"Something just doesn't feel right. Just come home Kenny-ken!!!" Krissy pleaded.
"Kris, what about my stuff? & my work? I cant just leave everything!" Kendall laughed.
"Yes you can. You can get new stuff! Please Kenny, I need you your future nieces or nephews need you! I cant do this without you!"
"Kris you & the babies will be fine for 1 more week. Stop worrying!"
"But I caaant! I'm a twin having twins without my twin 2 be there for me!!!"
"Damn, that's how you feel Kris!?!" Koyoa said shocked.
"Koko you know i love you. I just want all of us to be together." Krissy said.
"Yeah I know what you mean. Ken, Kris is right. Fuck whatchu talkin bout, bring ya ass up here. We miss you. My kids is startin 2 forget who they auntie is. Besides, she ain't gonna shut up until you come, pauz." They all laughed.
"Guys, it's five more days, then you will be here to carry me away into the sunset. I will see you Friday." Kendall told them.
"Alright Kenny but be careful. I really just cant shake this bad feeling."
"I will. I love you both. Muah!" they hung up. Kendall laughed to herself as she dug around in her Coach bag for the keys to her apartment when she heard swift footsteps in her direction.
"Ms. Kendall, Ms. Kendall!!!!!!" She turned around to see a barefoot Kaliayh running toward her. She scooped her in her arms.
"Whats wrong little ladybug?" Kendall asked.
"My mommy is hurt!" she cried.
"What's wrong? Is it the baby?" Kendall asked.
"I don't know, just help her!" Kaliyah cried.
"Ok hunny dont worry, everythings gonna be fine." She carried the small child upstairs. The apartment was eerily quiet. "Kaliyah wheres your sister?"
"In the room with mommy." she said pointing in their direction. Kendall walked down the hall & opened the door to the room.
"Oh my god! Marissa!!! What happened to you?!"
"Kendall, leave! Now!"
"No you need help!" She sat Kaliayh down & ran to Marissa's side. She turned around when she heard the door click shut. Maliah was standing there. "Why are you just standing there!?!?! she needs help!" Kendall exclaimed. Maliah gave her a deadly glare.
"you have some questions to answer first."



"I KNOW YOU KNOW SOMETHING!" Maliah screamed.
"I cant tell you anything! I'll lose my licence! I'm sorry!" Kendall cried. Maliah was at her breaking point. She walked over to the bed & grabbed a pillow.
"You know, I don't think you really take this seriously. You don't understand how important this is to me. This is the love of my life were talking about. If he's betraying me I need to know. I know you know something. I need you to understand how bad I need to know this." She walked over to the playpen where Kelise was laying & looked at her. "You brought this on yourself Marissa. All you had to do was leave it alone. Now everyone has to pay." She fluffed the pillow slightly before placing over the small child.
"Maliah, NOOOOOOOO!" Marissa cried. She tried with all her might 2 get up off the bed but she was just too weak to move fast with her swollen, 6 month pregnant belly. She hadn't eaten in over a week & her right leg was broken. Kendall, tied to a chair, watched helplessly as the child flailed her tiny limbs, struggling to break free. Her cries muffled by the pillow over her.
"OK OK I'LL TELL YOU! NICKI IS PREGNANT! PEEEEEEEEASE STOOOOOOP!!!!!!!!" Kendall screamed. Maliah didn't budge. She stood there holding the pillow over the child until she stopped moving. After a few minuets, she pulled the pillow away. She closed the child's small eyes & wiped the bit of vomit away from her mouth before kissing her forehead.
"You're lucky I didn't cut that baby from your guts Marissa! Why would you keep that from me!?"
" She didn't know. I only told her That I treated Nicki at the hospital where I work & that Drake was with her. She didnt know about the baby." Kendall said. She was in shock. She couldn't believe Maliah had just murdered an innocent baby right before her eyes.
"Well.......then I guess I have you to blame for this little mistake."
"Please, just let me go! I wont say a word I swear to god! Please don't kill me." Kendall pleaded. Maliah grabbed the steak knife she had sitting on the dresser & walked over to Kendall. She dragged the knife softly down the side of her face.
"You're a really sweet girl & I don't wanna kill you." Maliah said as she stood behind her. She bent over, laying her head on her shoulder. "But you've already seen too much." She said before covering Kendall's mouth with her hand. She pulled her head back & slit her throat.


I BETTER GET LOTS OF FUCKIN COMMENTS FOR THIS!!!!

AS I SAID BEFORE I KNOW YOU GUYS LOVE LLT BUT IT KILLS YOU TO WAIT UNTIL SUNDAY TO READ. ALAS! I AM HERE TO GIVE YOU YOUR DRICKI FIX! HERE'S A FEW OF MY FAVORITE STORIES BY MY FAVORITE BARBZ!


ITS ALWAYS FOREVER OR NEVER BY MY LIL BUG MNM THT I LOVE SO MUCH!
http://elitecreativity.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=readit&thread=722&page=1#30296

THE WAY I LOVE YOU BY MY TWEETIE PIE PUFF & STUFF!



IT'S STILL IN YOUR EYES ALSO BY THE PUFFINATOR LOL!



AND A NEW 1! BABY BLUES BY SUUUPERCRYSTAL!!!!!
http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2883443/1/Baby_Blues

IF YOOOU HAVE A DRICKI FIC & WANT ME 2 PROMO YOU ON MY BLOG LEAVE ME A COMMENT OR HIT ME UP ON TWITTER! {koy_koy_barbie}

SEE YOU SUNDAY!      

10 comments:

  1. That mothafuckin blob of an STD lookin like a monkey used it's face to wipe its ass fugly BITCH!!!! HOW THE HELL DO YOU KILL A GODDAMN CHILD?! YOUR OWN NIECE AT THAT?!!! GET IT THROUGH YOUR TWISTED BONAGLUED HEAD THAT DRAKE DOES NOT LIKE YOU?!!!!!!!!!!????????!!!AND THEN YOU WANNA KILL ME?! I DID NOTHING TO YOU TRAMP! I CANT WAIT TIL UR TORE A NEW ONE!!!

    KRISSY KRIS KENNY KEN!!! <3

    UGH!!! THAT WAS THE TRAP U WERE TALKING ABOUT!! SMDH I WANNA PUNCH THAT LIL GIRL IN THE FACE!! AND THAT BITCH WANNA BE LIKE 'I DONT WANNA KILL YOU' SHUT THE FUCK UP I WANNA KILL YOU YOU ABOMINATION ON THE ENDANGERED SPECIES LIST LOOKIN LIKE YOU LOST A BATTLE WITH KING KONG -_____-

    NICKI! YOU R IN DANGER!!!!! WADDLE!!!!

    MnM

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG MALIAH IS OUTTA CONTROL AND NICKI IS IN A TON OF DANGER I HOPE NOTHING BAD HAPPENS TO HER OR THE BABY I FEEL LIKE CRYING MY EYES OUT RIGHT>>>>> THANKS FOR UPDATE>>>> I REALLY APPRECIATE THE HARD WORK THAT YOU PUT INTO YOUR WRITING. CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT SUNDAY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!!!! This bitch has really lost her fucking mind. Like I swear I could just come through this computer screen and shoot her dead between the eyes!!!! I mean a baby?!?!?!?! AAAAHHHH, Imma kill this bitch my damn self if in the next chapter she ain't been put to sleep like the bitch she is. I hope Nicki is safe and that crazy wrench is put away. BTW, I can't believe that I just cried, only one story I've ever read has made me cry but this was on another level. Keep doing your thang girl!

    Kierstin

    ReplyDelete
  4. THEFUCKISTHIS?!! gaaah, I will kill that bitch. She better not hurt Nicki or Drake. :( what a start of the week. got me feeling all glum. I appreciate the update though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. S....M....D.....H.....

    Oh yeah....no matter what plot I pick for my next story....this bitch is getting cut AND maced!

    MnM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness this trick is crazy! I hope nothing happens to nicki the baby or drake! I want them to be happy for atleast a week lol things are finally going well for them! Someone or something needs to capture maliah and put her on an abandoned island lol I just think dricki need more happy scenes before the big bad wolf maliah tries to knock down their happy home! Im super excited for the next update! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Coco!!!!!
    sry its so late that im reviewing!
    But I.WANNA.FUCKING.KILL.THAT.BITCH!!!!!!!!
    how do u do that to a little girl and a baby?? especially ur own flesh and blood?? whats that lil baby gonna do? tell on you?
    you are out of ur mind!
    MY BABY KENDALL!!! shes goneeeee :( *sigh* dont worry kendall we will avenge u!

    #Dead at mnm saying "Waddle" to Nicki... smh lmaooo

    I know whats coming next.. but actually reading all of this is like woaah. ZOOOOOOVIE!! coco, really its amazing and i really appreciate how hard u work on this story cus i know how much you work on this all the time.. if ur not writing ur thinking about what ur gonna do and perfect it and it all shows!
    Love ya barb
    MUAHHH!!
    JP

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is obviously a really late comment, but I loved this chapter! But I would kill Maliah if she does anything to hurt Nicki and the baby! Anyway, I loved that you put a picture from the Moment 4 Life music video on your home page! I like screamed inside when I saw the video, it was too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are driving me insaneeee!-@heartless_roman

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hdhshshshszxg?,c(FCC(g(.):?.?v.vzgzgVsvzv?v?c<,c. VGGgavvfggCgffgggg(CDC(gfggg(().):)((<((?/)-(--(()((((,(<<<\>\€\€\€????c(c
    I KNEW THAT CRAZY BITCH WUZ BEHIND THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:[

    WTF IS RNG WITH HER?!?! Htf is Maliah jus gin kill a baby?! A BABY!!!!! Nd she killed the nurse 2?! Heartless bitch!!! Crazy ass heartless ass BITCH!!!

    OMG!!! O_O Maliah knows Nicki is pregnant now!!! Aw fuck!!! I wonder wth that crazy ass mental is gonna do 2 mi Nick :(((((

    ReplyDelete