dricki

dricki

Sunday, January 30, 2011

I WISH THAT I COULD HAVE THIS...


MOMENT 4 LIFE


IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT ALREADY YOU MUST WATCH NICKI MINAJ'S NEW VIDEO "MOMENT 4 LIFE FEAT. DRAKE. ALL I WILL SAY IS.....
#TEAMDRICKI

17 comments:

  1. Martha is a bitch! Lmao sending Roman and Shady off to boarding school! Bu tthose shoes were FETCH and they're a certain rappers fave ;)

    ALADDIN AND JASMINE!!!!!!

    Drake's hands are HUGE compared to hers!!! When I saw him lift his hand I was like 'O_O 13...sluurrrrp!'

    I really think she got ahead of herself close to the end when she had to reach up caus eit seemed like she did it too fast and had to slow down the rest of the way

    They cheated us out of a kiss and you know what? She told the director she wanted them to get married, to push the envelope! STOP FRONTIN!!

    Someone could make a cinderella story from these two! Like they're at the club and Nicki has to run off and she drops her Barbie chain.....sweetness! And I'm already having visions for my next story so I'm hype!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me: By the way it's MnM

    You: WHat?

    Me: It's MnM BIIIIIIIIIIITTTTCH!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. me:aaaaahahahahahhahahahahahaahhahahahahah! mnm u r so crrrazy i love you..........bitch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *points wand at you and pink crap come sout...pauz*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mnm why are u always talking bout nasty stuff lmao? U always be slurpin at drizzy... letme find out u be doing some nasty shit on the side ill slap you!

    XD
    JP

    ReplyDelete
  6. u guys r craaaaazy! hahahaahahah!!!!! lord!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hop off JP let me be GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry I'm not a copy cat u.u

    MnM

    ReplyDelete
  9. SMh that 1 just flew over ur head didn't it JP? Lmao love you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. *rereads* ohh! ...um..no comment.. -_-

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hate when people say that I mean saying 'no comment' IS a freakin comment! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Weelll wht did u expect me to sayy? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Idk but im feelin sleepy

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm off to dreaming about the amazing idea you gave me JP so let me be GREAT! NIGHT!

    ReplyDelete