dricki

dricki

Friday, November 12, 2010

BIRTHDAY SEX

Hello my lovelies on this wonderful #pinkfriday! OK now the last couple chapters were kinda sad so this is a little pick me up. I hope you like it. Enjoy!



chapter 10

The week Drake & Nicki spent apart was the longest for them. Even though most of their time was occupied, they still missed each other dearly. Drake was in Las Vegas doing his last show before New Years & Nicki was in New york Promoting the release of "Pink Friday". She came back to Atlanta early so she could spend a couple days there before her big birthday party. He was upset that he wouldn't be back to Atlanta until late Wednesday night / Thursday morning. He wasted to be with Nicki on her actual birthday. He knew that Shanell would be with her so he asked her to help her with a few things.
 Nicki woke up around 11:30 to a call from her mother wishing her a happy birthday. After her family wished her well she contemplated what she wanted for breakfast. When she leaned over her nightstand is when she noticed the bouquet of fresh blooms in a beautiful glass vase. She picked up the card next to it & read it.
 "Just a little something to brighten up your day.- Drake." She smiled as she read the note again. It was sweet of him to get her roses, especially pink, since it was her favorite color. She was even more excited when she looked at he phone & noticed him calling.
 "Hello!" she said in a sing-song voice.
 "Somebody's in a goo mood. What's the special occasion?" Drake chuckled.
 "Don't act like you don't know what today is." she said sucking her teeth.
 "I know I'm Jewish but I'm pretty sure Christmas is the 25th." he teased.
 "Are you serious right now?" She sounded a little hurt.
 "Awww, I'm playin baby. Happy Birthday."
 "You're a freakin' jerk you know that?"
 "Yeah, yeah. Watchu doin'?" he asked.
 "Nuttin." she said. "Layin in the bed with my Oskii bug"
 "What?" he exclaimed. "You, the early bird, still in the bed at noon?"
 "Shut up. I just got up not long ago."
 "So, you're not even dressed yet?"
 "No."
 "So you naked?" His voice was deep. Nicki rolled her eyes. She knew where this was going.
 "Mmm, yeah baby. Nuttin but my heels on just for you." she said in a sexy tone.
 "See it's all fun & games til I come over there & bend yo ass over." Drake rubbed his newly formed erection as he fantasized about about Nicki in a pair of black pumps. Only pumps.
 "Mmm, hmm. Thank you for the pink roses by the way." she said as she made her way to the bathroom.
 "What pink roses?" he asked.
 "The ones on my nightstand with your name on them, duh." She admired herself in the mirror, clad in a tight white tee & boy shorts, when she noticed 2 more bouquets on the vanity. "And the ones ones in my bathroom. How did you get all these in here?!"
 "I had some help." he said.
 "Thank you. They're beautiful."
 "Don't thank me yet." Nicki was suspicious.
 "What did you do? You better not have bought me no freakin' car!"
 "No car." he chuckled.
 "So what did you do?"
 "You'll see. Did you order breakfast yet?"
 "No. Why you tryin' to change the subject right now?"
 "Why don't you order some breakfast, go eat & call me back."
 "Tell me first." she demanded.
 "I'll talk to you later, Nicki." he laughed. Nicki sighed, frustrated.
 "Fine, I'll talk to you later." She hung up with him & threw her Blackberry on the bed. She thought about what he possibly could have gotten her, but after a minuet, her stomach began to rumble. She ordered her food then wen to put on her robe. She wanted to wait in the lounge area of her suite for her food, but when she pulled open the french doors she couldn't move.
 The entire room was filled with dozens, upon dozens of pink roses. There were other pink flowers as well. Hydrangeas, Water Lillie's, Calla Lillie's, Hibiscus flowers, even exotic orchids in stunning arrangements all around. Nicki covered her moth with her hands as she took it all in. She had never seen anything so beautiful in real life before. She looked at the coffee table & noticed a Macbook slightly ajar with a pink stick note that read 'open me'. She sat on the sofa & opened it, to see Skype's sigh in page. She signed in saw she had 1 conversation request waiting for her. She rolled her eyes as she accepted his request.
 "Finally." Drake said when she popped up on his screen.
 "I can't believe you.How did you? How did you do all this?!" she asked.
 "I had Shanell get your key from SB & moved all this stuff in here while you were sleeping, very soundly I might add." He held up his phone to show her a picture of her her sound asleep, cuddling with her stuffed monkeys Oscar & Elinor. He laughed as she covered her face.
 "It's not funny." she pouted. Drake noticed her swiftly wipe her eyes.
 "Are you crying? Shanell sent it to me as a joke. I'm sorry, I can delete it." he said seriously.
 "It's not that The picture is cute. It's just... nobody's ever done this for me before. Thank you so much."
 "You deserve it." Nicki was so emotional. She couldn't stop herself from crying.
 "I wish you were here so I could punch you for makin' me cry like this!" she joked. "I miss you." Her voice was small. It made Drake's heart ache for her even more.
 "I miss you, too. You know I wish I was there to wipe the tears away baby. But weather I'm there or not it's you birthday, just try to be happy."He tried his hardest to make her feel better but he honestly felt the same way.  "I'll be there sooner than you think."
 "Let's just talk about something else." said Nicki.
 "I'm tryin' to talk about what's under that robe. Can we do that?"
 "Aww, I was hopin we could talk about the show last night. How was it?" Drake sighed at her changing the subject.
 "It was great. Me & Wayne had a good time."
 "Oh, that's good." she said as she untied her robe & shrugged it off. "What else happened?"
 "Nuttin'." he said admiring her perky nipples through her tight shirt.
 "Oh, musta been fun." she said sarcastically.
 "Not as fun as this." ha said staring at her as she dragged her nails up her thighs.
 "Really?" she asked. "Hey is Wayne there or are you by yourself?"
 "I'm alone, why? Is there something you wanted to say....or do?" he said adjusting his erection.
 "No, just wondering. What about you? Is there something you wanted to say?" Nicki slowly spread her legs & ran her hand down her center. Drake looked away as he licked his lips & exhaled deeply."What's wrong?" she asked.
 "You are so fuckin' sexy, Nicki. I wish I was touching you like that."
 "Really?" she said raising her brow. "Like this, or like this?" Nicki slowly slid her hand inside the front of her panties & rubbed slowly.
 "Girl, I'll touch you however the fuck you want me to touch you." He was rubbing himself in motion with her. He was shocked when she stopped suddenly.
 "Well, I guess we'll find out 1 day." she smiled. Just then, there was a knock on the door. "Hold on k?" she said sweetly. She stood up & faced away from the Macbook, giving Drake a perfect view of her firm backside. She was definitely teasing him as she put on her robe. She ran to the door. It was room service with her breakfast. She thanked & tipped him before going back to the sofa. "Hey, that's my food so I'm gonna go eat."
 "What? NO! Five more minuets please?" Drake pleaded.
 "Aww, but my food's gonna get cold! Look, I'll text you a time when we can Skype again & we'll stay on as long as you want ok? I gotta go BYE!" Drake hung his head when she went offline. He knew he couldn't wait until tomorrow to see her. He had to get there soon. But he was still sad he wasn't there now. He suddenly had the urge to take a shower. He slowly trudged to the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

No comments:

Post a Comment