Dang man hoes fuck everything up!!! Don't you hate it? Will Nicki give Drake a chance to explain? Let's find out! Enjoy!
chapter 8
It was 7:44 am when Nicki woke up. She hadn't even noticed she'd dozed off on the floor in front of her door. Drake had finally stopped banging about an hour so she assumed he ha given up & went to his room. She got up & stretched her sore body before going to the bathroom. She looked at her tear streaked face in the mirror & decided to take a shower. She couldn't believe what happened last night. It was still so like a dream that she wished she could wake up from already. The more she thought about it the more she wanted to cry. She got undressed & got in the shower, letting the hot water cascade over her body as tears escaped her eyes. All she could think about is the hurt she experienced during previous relationships & how disappointed she was in Drake. She really believed he was different. She never wanted a person to make her feel like this ever again. She started to regret going with him in the 1st place.
After she got out the shower she got dressed. She had work to do & she wasn't about to let this distract her. She opened her door to leave for a workout session & was surprised when Drake grabbed her hand.
"Nicki, please talk to me. I've been sitting here all morning waiting for you." he begged. Nicki snatched her hand away from him.
"Fuck you!!!" she spat. She turned away from him & began walking down the hall. Drake stood up & followed her.
"Please!?!?!?" he said grabbing her arm.
"Get the fuck off of me!!" she yelled, shoving him violently.
"Nicki, I sear I didn't do anything wrong. Just hear me out!" Nicki turned to face him & scowled. He looked just as tired as she was. It surprised her that he also looked just as hurt. He almost looked as if he was on the verge of crying himself. "Please?" he said softly. She walked back to her room & opened the door. She gestured for him to come in. She slammed the door & stood in front of him, arms crossed.
"Talk." she demanded.
"I didn't do anything."
"Here we go. Average nigga response." she said rolling her eyes.
"I really didn't."
"Goodbye, Drake." she said as she reached for the door.
"I'm serious!!!" he said blocking her way. "She followed me, tried to fuck me & I said no."
"Why you tryin' to play me right now?" said Nicki.
"I'm not!" he exclaimed.
"I'll respect you more if you tell me the truth. Don't fuckin' lie to me. Just tell me you fucked her."
"I'm tellin' you the truth!!! Damn, why cant you believe me!?!?! Do you want me to say I fucked her?"
"I want the truth!!!!" Nicki yelled.
"I'm tellin you the truth!!! That's on my life I ain't fuck that girl!!! You just so stuck in the past you can't see that."
"What the fuck kinda shit is that to say right now? What does that have to do with anything?"
"You so focused on what other niggas have done in the past you think we all the same! You can't see the truth. You don't want to! It'd be different if you caught me fuckin the girl or something but you didn't! Why you gotta jump to conclusions? Now I admit when I first met her she gave me sum head. That's why she mad. But I swear on my life I did not sleep with that girl last night or any time while I was with you. I wouldn't do that to you." Nicki looked down. Drake really did sound sincere. She wanted to believe him but he was right, her past haunted her & wouldn't let her see past the pain. She was kinda mad that he just read her like that. It was as if he could read her mind. She was trying to keep up her front but she knew she couldn't. She started to cry again. " Nicki, don't cry." Drake said pulling her into his arms. "Stop thinkin' the worst. I'm not gonna hurt you. You trust me, right?" She sighed as she shook her head.
"I'm sorry. I just get so worried cuz, you know, I'm makin you wait. I just feel like 1 day you're gonna get tired & get it from somewhere else. It's just when we do do it I want it to be special. I don't want it to just be, you know, we take our clothes off & 10 minuets later its over."
"Ten minuets?!?!" Drake interjected.
"You know what I mean. I don't want it to be rushed. I wanna take my time. I want it to be memorable."
"Every moment with you is memorable baby. But I'm not tryin' to rush you to do anything. I ain't worried 'bout what them other bitches got cuz I got you. You're more than enough for me. I love you. If I didn't, I wouldn't have stayed up all night outside your door."
"I'm sorry." she said softly. She hugged him tighter. Now that the situation was resolved she was suddenly very sleepy. Again, Drake must have read her mind cuz he picked her up & carried her to her bed. He kissed her forehead & went to sit on the couch across the room. Less than 5 minuets later they were both asleep.
I know it was short but dont be sad. More is coming soon.
YES! HE DOESNT WANT THAT HOE NICKI HE WANTS YOOOOOOOOOUUUUUU!! AND HEEEE SAAAAWWWW RIIIIIIGHT THRRRRRUUUUUU YOOOOOUUU HOW DID HE DO THAT SHIT? XDDDD
ReplyDeleteMnM!
I've been re-reading all the chapters, and all I gotta say is besides the expected great job since you're a terrific writer is...she said doo doo XD.
ReplyDelete^^^^^^^^^^^^^the fact that you caught that is hilarious, I didn't even notice.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad he got her head straight again (pauz)
-BgLove