OK GUYS I KNO THIS IS EXTREMELY SHORT BUT THIS IS WHERE THE CHAPTER NEEDED TO END && I WANNA BUILD ANTICIPATION FOR WHAT IS TO COME. EVEN THOUGH IT S SHORT I STILL HOPE YOU LIKE IT! ENJOY!
chapter 18
Drake stood by the front door of his house. He sipped his XXX Vitamin Water as he looked at his Blackberry for the time. It was 3:30 & SB & Shanell still hadn't gotten there. He was relieved when he finally saw the car's headlights from the window. He quietly crept out the house to meet them in the driveway. Shanell crept out of the truck & closed the door.
"I hope you know I only do this for her." Shanell said shooting Drake an evil glance. She opened the back door & pulled a out a large box. "You & ninja warrior over there start puttin' the tree together." she said pointing to the passenger door. Drake didn't see anyone. He began walking when i dark figure jumped in front of him, making him almost drop the box.
"What the fuck?" Drake exclaimed.
"Konichiwa muthafucka!!! Ninja Beezy in this bitch!" SB said posing in his ninja stance. He was clad in all black sweats, long sleeve shirt, fitted & Air Force 1's. He topped the look off with a black Louis scarf around his face. Drake burst into laughter.
"You are a fuckin' lunatic!" Drake said walking inside.
"Yeah, whatever. What's that shit?" SB said pointing to the box.
"Guess it's the tree.
"Oh, so you got that right?" SB said. Drake gave him a pointed look.
" Nigga, how many trees you think I put together in my lifetime? I'm Jewish."
"Oh, yeah!" SB chuckled. He walked over & began helping Drake with the tree.
By 5:30, the tree was up & decorated. Shanell stood back & admired all her work. The entire living room & dining room area looked like a winter wonderland. After a little last minuet sprucing, everything was perfect.
"She's gonna love this shit. Imma record it." SB said smiling.
"Yeah, she's gonna flip. Can't believe you thought of all this. Nicki's a lucky girl." Shanelle said, adjusting a few ornaments on the tree.
"Shit, I'm the lucky 1. I just hope she knows how much I appreciate her after this. She deserves this shit & so much more." Drake stood at the patio doors & watched as the rising sun spread it's light across the horizon. The beautiful blues & stunning golds painted an outstanding portrait across the sky. As he looked at this it reminded him of 1 last thing he needed to do. He went back to his room, into his closet & pulled out yet another Tiffany box. He opened it & placed the beautiful charm around her neck, careful not to wake her. At that moment, nothing was more beautiful than her. He wanted to cherish this this moment for the rest of his life. He pulled out his Blackberry & snapped a picture of her sleeping peacefully. Her hair around her head like a halo. Her face angelic. Her body wrapped in his cream sheets. She lay on her back, her lips slightly parted. He loved the way the sun hit her just right as it shone through the balcony doors. He wanted to twitpic it & show the world how beautiful she was but he knew she would kill him,but he had to show someone. He settled for sending it to SB with a simple message.
*This girl has the key to my heart....*
just so you know asterisks or the star key " * " is a symbol i use for txt msgs ok!?
No comments:
Post a Comment