dricki

dricki

Monday, November 15, 2010

I GETS CRAZY

Hello guys!!!!! How are you on this manic Monday?!?!?!? I'm great so that's why I'm posting this chapter. I tried 2 put a lil comedy in there. Hope you think it's as funny as I did. Enjoy!


chapter 14


By 10 a.m. Nicki & Shanell were primped primed & ready to go. They were headed to some of Atlanta's hottest radio stations for interviews then to do a couple of meet & greets with their fans. At 4 she headed back to the hotel for a few more phone interviews. By 6 she was trying to eat & figure out what she wanted to wear for her birthday party tonight. It wasn't until just then that she noticed that she & SB hadn't really talked all day.
 "Watchu think about this 1?" she said coming out of the bathroom in an all white number. SB simply shrugged. She lifted an eyebrow at him. "What's wrong with you?" she asked him. SB shook his head. Nicki got into his face. "Safaree, don't try to play me like I don't know something is wrong." He finally looked up at her.
 "So this how we goin start off this argument? No need to be subtle just spit it out."
 "What the fuck are you talking about!?!? Argue for why?"
 "I'm sayin if you wanna yell go ahead, no need for the small talk."
 "What are you talking about Safaree? Why would I yell at you?"
 "For last night, yellin at Drake. Makin him almost miss ya birthday?" Nicki was confused. It showed on her face that she had no idea what she was talking about. SB was mad he even brought it up since it was obvious Drake hadn't said anything. He sighed heavily. "I thought you were mad at me for cussin' him out last night. I thought he told you."
 "Well he didn't say anything about it to me."
 "Well obviously. Before I brought it up you didn't even know what I was talking about."
 "Why would you cuss him out? What did he do that was so horrible?" she asked him.
 "Nuttin'. I was just kinda up in my feelings when I saw you in here asleep, waiting for him to Skype you." Nicki put her arms around his neck.
 "Aww, why would I yell at you for that!?" she said sweetly.
 "Cuz I'm sayin like, I know sometimes, I be forgettin' my position. But you know it's cuz I care about you. It's been just me & you for so long, it's hard to imagine somebody treatin' you the way you deserve to be treated. I just don't wanna see you hurt."
 "Look, unless you try to kill me, or steal my money, ya position overrides all these niggas. You been here for me & with me through everything. As my friend you supposed to look out for me. I'd do the same for you." She lightly kissed his cheek. "I love you." she said softly. Just then, there was a knock on the door. Nicki opened the door to see Shanell on the other side.
 "We need to talk since we have some free time." Shanell said seriously.
 "What? What happened?" Nicki asked.
 "This kinda needs to be a girl to girl conversation." Shanell said, giving SB a pointed look. SB rolled his eyes & stood up.
 "I guess I'll come back later." he sighed as he walked out the door. Shanell faced Nicki with her arms crossed.
 "Sooooo...." Shanell began, "what happened that had you smilin' all day?"
 "Nothing." Nicki said, averting her eyes.
 "Lies." Shanell said sternly. "I saw Aubrey creepin' otta here this mornin'. You wanna try that again?" Nicki blushed.
 "Well................"
 Drake admired himself in the mirror of his bathroom. His hair was cut, his face shaven & he was dressed to impressed, ready for Nicki's party. He went back to the sofa to look at his Macbook. He'd been looking online for something special for Nicki. He had something in mind but couldn't be sure she would love it. As he pondered over his decision he heard a knock on the door. He was surprised when he opened the door, to see SB standing there. He stepped aside to let him in & closed the door.
 "What's goin on man?" Drake asked. He went to sit down on the couch.
 "I owe you an apology, son." said SB Drake looked confused.
 "For what?"
 "I ain't mean to spazz on you like that, man." Drake stopped him.
 "It's all good. I know you was just lookin' out." Drake said calmly.
 "Nah man, I know you got good intentions. I just don't wanna see her get hurt you know? That's like family right there."
 "Like I said man it's all good. Where is Nick anyway?"
 "In her room with Shanell, prolly talkin bout you." SB said flopping on the sofa.
 "Me?" Drake laughed. "Why me?"
 "Who knows? What you tryin to buy now?"
 "Tryin to find somethin' for Nick. I don't know which 1 she's gonna like though." Drake sighed. SB looked at the coputer screen.
 "Nigga that's the 1!! Right fuckin' there!!!!" he said pointing.
 "You sure? I thought she might but I didn't know." Drake said.
 "This shit is luuuuugggggggg!!!!!! She would flip!!!!" SB exclaimed, sure of himself. Drake began typing in his credit card information. "You're really buyin' it? Like right now!?!? I thought all you Jewish niggas was stingy & shit!?!?" That made Drake laugh.
 "Nah, not at all. At least not me."
 "OK, well since you in such a giving mood, how bout you hook a nigga up with a watch or somethin'?" said SB
 "Yeah, I got you." Drake laughed.
 "I'm for real doe." SB said seriously. They were engaged in small talk when "Shitted On 'Em" blasted from SB's iPhone. It was Nicki. He put her on speaker. "You again, errrrrrr!!!"
 "Why do you do that? You know I hate that shit!!!!" Nicki said.
 "Errrrrrrrr!!!! Anyway, watchu want!?"
 "DA FUCK YOU MEAN 'what do I want?!?! You better watch ya tone nigga!" she joked.
 "You betta watch ya tone, or Imma have my nigga Drake come over there & shut shit down!"
 "Word, das right!!!" Drake chimed.
 "Aww, you wit him? Hi, baby!" Nicki said sweetly.
 "Hell nah, ain't none of dat sweet shit over here!!!! We on some straight ignorant shit tonight!!!!" SB said.
 "Word, you and ya sidekick can get it!!!" Drake yelled. Nicki laughed.
 "Who you niggas think you talkin to?!?! Ain't no bum bitches over here! It's bad bitches over here nigga, what! Keep takin' that slick shit & me my bitch SNL goin come over there & put somethin on ya fuckin face!!!!!!"
 "Word, come do it den!!!!!" Drake laughed.
 "Listen nigga you ain't ready for me to do it cuz when I do it, it get done!!!!" Nicki said in a cocky tone. Her accent heavy with her Queens bread swag.
 "Yeah beleedat!!!! All you niggas is our sons!!!!!" Shanell added in her southern twang. They all laughed.
 "Oh word, we goin see!" SB shouted before hanging up. He & Drake raced down to Nicki's room & knocked on the door. They could hear Nicki & Shanell laughing on the other side of the door. "Open the door yo!"
 "No!" Nicki laughed.
 "YO open the door or we breakin this bitch down!!!" SB threatened.
 "Yeah right!" Shanell said. It was then that Drake remembered he had the spare key to Nicki's room. He pulled out his pocket & slid it through the lock. Nicki & Shanell were shocked when they heard the door unlock. They tried pushing the door closed but to no avail. Drake & SB burst in the room. SB grabbed Shanell, holding her hands behind her back.
 "I got this 1 you get the midget!!!!" SB yelled to Drake. Nicki ran, trying to make her way to the bathroom, but wasn't fast enough. Drake caught her by her waist & picked her up. She laughed hysterically as he carried her.

 "Get off of me!!! Put me down!!!" Nicki laughed.
 "Now you was goin do what now?!?!" Drake said. He put her down & backed her against the wall, holding her hands over her head.
 "I was just playin, baby." she said trying to sound innocent.
 "Oh now you was just playin'?" he said kissing her neck. "I kinda like that cocky shit doe."
 "Oh word, you like my cocky shit?" Nicki said in a sexy tone. She kissed him passionatly, looping her fingers in the front of his jeans.
 "This is not the time for y'all nasty shit!!!!! The car is almost here!!" Shanell interrupted. Nicki & Drake both sighed.
 "Hey,I got you something." Drake said letting he go & reaching in his back pocket. Her eyes widened when he pulled out a Cartier gift box. She opened it & saw a beautiful gold Cartier love bracelet. "Nothing says 'love' like Cartier right?" he smiled helping her put it on.
 "Thank you. I love it." she said sincerely."
 "See nigga I thought we was a team!?!? Now you all soft & shit! I'm disappointed in you." SB said shaking his head at Drake.
 "Safaree, shut up." Nicki said rolling her eyes. Her Blackberry buzzed in the table. "Hello?" she anwered.
 "Ms. Minaj your car service is ready for you." It was her driver.
 "Thank you." she said before hanging up. "It's time to go." She grabbed her purse before heading for the door. Drake held the door for her as she walked out. They made their way to the car & sped off to the club.




Ok guys just so you know I will not be writing about Nicki's birthday party.Just assume it went graet & they had a good time. If you really really want me to, leave me a comment here or hit me on twitter { @koy_koy_barbie } & maybe I'll post it as an outtake at a later date. It'll be a while before I post again so I'll leave you with a sneak peek of the next chapter.


   "OK,OK, I'm not."he said trying to be serious. "I just think it's gonna be hard for me to behave myself if I know I'm gonna have you, here, alone." he said, punctuating each word with a kiss on her wrists. Nicki bit her lip.
 "Maybe you won't have to." she said letting his hands go. Drake raised his eyebrows. He raised himself up on his elbows & looked into her eyes.
 "You're serious?" he asked.
 "I think we've waited long enough."

&& I love you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment