dricki

dricki

Monday, November 1, 2010

RED LIPSTICK

    Alright guys how was that!?!?!? Did I do good?! I sure hope so! I really hope you guys are liking it so far. this next chapter takes place the next day. I don't wanna give away too much cuz i know you'll understand once you read the chapter. Once again enjoy!!!


Chapter 1


    It was 12:30 the next afternoon when he woke up. His head was throbbing. The bright California sun didn't help his cause. He slowly got up & threw a shirt over his bare chest & walked to the bathroom to relieve himself. As he washed his hands he looked at himself in the mirror. He looked the same way he felt. He heard music coming from the living room & headed towards it.
   "Turn that shit down man!" he barked as he walked into the kitchen.
   "My bad son." said Forty, his producer, friend, brother. He turned the volume down before walking over to the breakfast bar. "I ain't even know you was awake. How you feel, son?"
 "Like shit." Drake groaned. Forty laughed.
 "I bet! All that shit you was drinkin' last night. How did you even get here?"
 "I don't know, son. I can't even remember half the fuckin' night." Forty laughed as he passed Drake a bottle of aspirin. Drake just barely caught it. He took 2 with a glass of orange juice. He sat at the bar & layed his head on the cool marble. "Fuuuucccckkkk!!!" he huffed.
 "You got the blog sites buzzin' though wit ya drunk ass" Forty chuckled. Drake lifted his head & looked at him confused.
 "For what? I ain't fuck Kat Stacks, did I?!?!? Awwww, nigga!" he whined as Forty broke out in hysterics. Forty walked to the couch & grabbed his Macbook Pro. Drake was afraid to look when Forty pulled up the MediaTakeOut.com home page. When he finally looked, he couldn't believe what he saw.
 "WE TOLD Y'ALL! DRAKE AND NICKI MINAJ DATING!!!!" was the caption of a picture of him & Nicki kissing in the club they were at last night. 
 "Get the fuck outta here! This shit is fake." Drake laughed.
 "Son, you really don't remember that shit?" said Forty.
 "Hell nah. If i kissed Nicki I would remember that. Plus I ain't even drink no spades last night."
 "Son, yes you did! You had 2 bottles!" Forty exclaimed.
 "Hell nah! Why would I kiss her? What were we doin'?" he questioned as he clicked on the link. He scrolled down to see more pictures of the two of them standing close to each other. One of which looked like kissing her neck & she was... smiling? "Son," Drake began. "I really did this shit? What all happened?"
 "Yo, you had like 5 shots of Patron! Then you had 2 bottles of spades. The 1st bottle you ain't really drink you gave most of it away. But the 2nd one you took to the Face! Then y'all was dancin'. She said you was singin' to her & shit. Then, you just kissed her." Drake put his head back down on the bar.
 "Was she mad?"he asked reluctantly.
 "Nah, she was just laughin' cuz you were so fuckin' drunk. But she said you felt bad. That's why when I didn't see you, she went to find you. Next thing i knew, yo ass was here, passed out, with no shirt on. Then, you got up at like 8, threw up & got in ya bed."
 "Damn," Drake sighed. "best night of my life & I don't eve remember the shit." He got up & walked back towards his room.
 "Where you goin' man?" Forty asked
 "Back to bed." he replied. He walked into his room & flopped on his bed face first. He closed his eyes & hoped he could at least sleep until the the aspirin kicked in. Just as he was on the brink of sleep, his Blackberry buzzed in his pocket. Without looking he answered. "Hello?" he groaned.
 "Bout time you woke up!" It was Nicki. He sat up swiftly, making his head swim.
 "Nicki, how are you?" he asked.
 "Better than you, judging by your voice. Are you okay?"
 "Yeah, just hung over. Apparently, I was fucked up last night." Drake said.
 "Yeah, you were,I'm surprised you even remember." she giggled.
 "I didn't. Forty filled me in via MediaTakeOut. I'm sorry for anything I may have done, or said."
 "It's okay. You were so drunk, you didn't know what you were doing. But I am glad you answered. I've been calling to make sure you were alright. I was gonna come back over there to check on you."
 "You were here?" he said surprised.
 "How do you think you got home? Oh, & thank you for spilling your drink in my car & on you & on me."
 "I'm so sorry,Nicki." he said sincerely.
 "Yeah, yeah, apologize when I bring you your keys.And I'm gonna slap you for having to damn near carry you inside!You're too big for me to be carrying you. My shoulder still hurts!" she joked. Drake laughed as he rubbed his face. There was a question burning in his mind.
 "Why was my shirt off? What did you do to me?"
 "Nothing." she laughed. "You spilled your drink all over it with your singin' ass."
 "Damn, I thought I got lucky."Drake huffed. Nicki sucked her teeth.
 "Boy bye! You ain't that lucky."
 "Well, I can dream, shit."
 "Okay, keep dreamin' nigga. I'll bring your keys a little later."
 "Alright." he said. They both hung up. Nicki having to come over gave him a new found energy. He went in his closet & grabbed fresh clothes & headed for the shower. He turned on his iPod that was already on the dock. "Miss Me" blasted from speakers. he set the water temp. & walked back to the sink he rapped to himself in the mirror as he undressed. When he pulled his shirt off he caught a glimpse of a faint red mark on his chest. Upon further inspection, he realizes it was a smeared kiss print in red lipstick. He couldn't believe it. What were they doing that her lips were on his bare chest? He couldn't figure it out but it didn't make him ant less happy. He finished undressing & got in the shower.

5 comments:

  1. More I need more lol this is really really good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diss some good shit ... i love it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm seriously about to stalk the crap out of your story! Aha! Once again the music was playing on point of the story. Miss Me. Haha, I loooove this! I'm seriously going to cry when I get closer to the end/where you stopped at so far.

    -BgLove

    ReplyDelete