dricki

dricki

Friday, November 12, 2010

LOVE CANT HIDE

LOOKS LIKE TODAY IS A LUCKY DAY!!! Sorry about the caps but here's another 1 for you guys. Hope you get ur fill cuz I have to work all weekend. Ugh, I know right? But anyway, here ya go. Enjoy!


chapter 11
Nicki enjoyed her day. She spent a lot of it in her suite. Late in the day Shanell treated her to a shopping trip before they spent some girl time back in her room. When she got back she sent a quick text to Drake saying she wanted to Skype at around 10. After that, they ordered food ate & talked . Nicki stopped eating when she noticed Shanell staring at her.
 "What?" she she said wiping her mouth with a napkin. Shanell giggled lightly as she shook her head. "What?" Nicki said again.
 "You haven't stopped smiling all day." said Shanell.
 "So, I'm happy, It's my birthday."
 "Don't gimmie that shit. You have that same goofy ass smile on ya face every time you think about him." Shanell said pointing to Nicki. Nicki couldn't help but cheese as she looked down. "Let me find out you love you some Drake." Nicki was smiling so hard, her cheeks began to hurt. Shanell looked shocked. "I can't believe it. You do not!? Nicki!" she exclaimed. Nicki couldn't contain herself any longer.
 "I think I do." Nicki said softly. She gently flopped back on the bed. "I love him." Nicki said staring at the ceiling.
 "Have you told him?" Shanell asked.
 "I've never even said it out loud before now." Nicki answered.
 "How long has it been?"
 "Like 6 months."
 "Damn, that's like 6 years nowadays. Sex yay, nay?"
 "Nay." Nicki sighed.
 "It's bad?" Shanell gasped.
 "NO!" Nicki laughed."I mean we haven't, not yet."
 "You jokin' right?"
 "No, I'm serious."
 "Not even..." Shanell made a 'V' with her index & middle finger & stuck her tongue between them. Nicki laughed.
 "No. Not even that."
 "How can you stand it?" Shanell asked.
 "Well, I don't wanna do it while we're on the road! What if it's not ....." Nicki simply shrugged.
 "I guess that makes sense." Shanell said. "I know couldn't keep a straight face if I had to look at a nigga everyday that did ALL that beggin', then the dick game is WACK!!!"
 "Stop it!" Nicki said shoving Shanell lightly. "It's not just him I'm worried about. It's been a long time for me." Shanell sucked her teeth.
 "Girl, please. You could go to sleep & he still goin think you 'the best he ever had! The best he ever had!" Shanell mocked. Nicki was laughing so hard she could barely catch her breath. "You know I'm right!"
 "Shanell, shut up! I'm serious!" Nicki said chucking a pillow as Shanell.
 "OK." Shanell laughed. "I'll stop. But really, you have nothing to worry about. Just do what comes natural. Wind dem hips & pop that ass you got & you'll be fine." She said as she straddled Nicki, winding her hips.
 "Get off me." Nicki as she slapped Shanell's ass. Shanell laughed as she got off her. Nicki looked at the clock & gasped. "It's almost 10, you gotta go!"
 "Why? What happened?" Shanell asked.
 "Me & Drake are supposed to Skype."
 "I wanna Skype with y'all! We could put on a good show for him." Shanell said, bending over, shaking her her ass in front of Nicki.
 "Yeah, you'd like that, hoochie." Nicki said as Shanell stood back up.
 "Yeah, I would, but Drake wouldn't. I don't want wanna see Drake cry cuz I stole you from him." Shanell joked. "Have fun!" She kissed Nicki good-bye & was out the door.
 Nicki went to the bathroom to freshen up before she was ready to Skype. She logged in & waited for Drake to get online.
 10 o'clock came & went & Drake still hadn't gotten on. She tried texting him a couple time but got no reply. By 11:05 she still hadn't heard from him & she was getting tired. She tried calling him but it went straight to voicemail. On her last attempt to call him, she left a message.
 "Hey, I hope you know I'm mad at you for standing me up on Skype. And I'm gonna punch you for havin' me worried. Call me back you freakin' jerk, okay?" She hung up & sat the phone on the table. She laid down on the couch & dozed off.
 Drake walked into the lobby quickly. It was chilly on this December night. As Prince checked them in, Drake pulled his Blackberry from his pocket. He cursed himself as he noticed he hadn't turned it on since before the flight. When it powered up, he noticed he had 6 missed texts 3 missed calls & a voicemail, all from Nicki. He sighed heavily as he listened to her message. Even though she was trying to be mad, he could tell she was upset. He felt bad for making her worry. After he saved the message, he left his luggage behind, racing to Nicki.

1 comment: