Chapter 1
He sat in the lounge area of the V.I.P. section staring at her. She was so beautiful. Her jet black hair fell just below her shoulders. Her eyes appeared to glitter under the club lights. he loved her full lips covered in a sexy red lipstick. He loved the way they gently parted as she sipped from her glass. How he wished to be that glass. He loved the way her dress hugged her soft curves. the dress looked like it was made for her. The dress was too short to be long but long enough to be modest. He loved that it left something to the imagination. As he sat he fantasized about what could be under that dress. his thoughts were interrupted but a tap on his shoulder. He looked over to see yet another groupie smiling at him.
"Hey Drake." she cooed. " How bout we get out of here & make this night a little more interesting?"
Without looking, he got up & walked to the balcony. He looked down at all the people dancing in the club. Alicia Keys' "Unthinkable" had just came on & everyone was getting coupled up. This made him sigh. he took another swig from his Ace of Spades bottle. Again, there was a tap on his shoulder. He was starting to get frustrated. He turned around, ready to spazz, when he saw her standing there.
"What are you doin' over here all by yourself?" she said in her angelic tone. He was so caught off guard, he could only offer a simple shrug." It's your album release party & you're over here all by yourself moping. What's wrong? Why you not dancin'?"
"I don't wanna dance by myself,Nicki." he sighed.
"Get a girl to dance with you, duh! Like how hard can it be?" she laughed. Drake looked at her & smiled. "Wait, no! I don' dance!" He took her hand & pulled her close. She tried to back away, but he put his arm around her.
"C'mon Nicki, please? For me? How hard can it be?" he said mocking her. She huffed, throwing her head back.
"One dance, Drake." she said in his ear. He smiled.
"That's all I need, baby." he whispered. He swayed with her back & forth to the music, her hand in one of his, his spades bottle in the other. He lifted her arm slightly, spinning her around as he took another swig. He put both arms around her when she was facing away from him. He was thankful she was short. He knew if his body came in contact with her plump backside, this dance would be over. He gently pushed her hair aside & buried his face in her neck. She smelled so sweet. It took everything in him not to suck her neck. He settled for gently brushing his lips against her. His head was close enough to her mouth that he could hear her softly singing. Something about the atmosphere & her saying those words had made an emotional connection with him.
"you give me a feeling that I've never felt before." she sang
"& I deserve it." he mumbled back, mouthing the words on her neck. She tipped her head back slightly, giving him more access to her neck. He kissed her softly.
"It's becoming something that's impossible to ignore." she lulled, her eyes closed. He glided his lips up her neck to whisper in her ear.
"It is what we make it." She slowly raked her fingernails over his arm as she sang the chorus. He wanted to believe she was really saying this to him & not just singing this song.
"If you ask me, I'm ready" he joined at the end. He moved his hands down to grip her hips & spin her around. He swiftly brought his lips to hers, kissing her. She threw her hands up, surprised, before placing them on his face,lightly pushing him away. Drake looked down.That was the best kiss of his life, but when she pushed him away, he knew he'd done something wrong. He felt ashamed.
"Nicki, I'm so sorry. I'm so fucked up." he said, his voice full of regret. Nicki smiled.
"It's okay.You probably wont even remember this in the morning." she laughed. She tip-toed up & kissed his cheek. "Congratulations." she said softly in his ear before walking away. He smoothed his face with his hand. He stared at his half empty bottle & decided he'd had enough. He sat the bottle on the nearest table before walking downstairs to leave the club.
I like how he didnt even take a second look at the hoe cus in his heart its Nicki who he wants.
ReplyDeleteIts so cute that they dance to that song since Drake wrote it for her (which im sure is the reason u used that song cocoa lol). and she knows she liked that kiss *side eye at Nicki*
--JP
This is really good! I felt like I was reading a romance novel, two thumbs up to you and this story you worte!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, as I was reading this your player played the song EXACTLY. ON. POINT. I was squealing, not gonna lie! Haha :] FANN-GIRLIING!
ReplyDelete-BGLove