OK finally I'm done with this chapter!!!! I really hope you like it. Enjoy!!!!
chapter 21
Nicki woke up around 9am on New Years Eve. She was so excited to see Drake. She hadn't gotten much sleep the night before because she was so excited. She got up clad in a tank top & Victoria's Secret PINK sweats, & made her way to the kitchen. She lobbed her hair into a ponytail at the top of her head as she thought about what she wanted to eat for breakfast, when there was a knock on the door. She opened it to see SB on the other side glittered in jewels, looking his best with a fresh island glow. She hugged him & let him inside.
"How was Jamaica?" Nicki asked.
"Goose! We had lots of fun!" SB exclaimed. "How was your holiday?"
"It was nice. I spent time with my family, went out to Toronto for a day. It was just amazing." she told him.
"Toronto? Wow! You're gonna marry that guy I know it." SB laughed. "New Years Eve, you ready!?!?!"
"Yeah." she yawned. "If I could get some breakfast I'd be great."
"Nicki!" her mother called to her.
"Yes?" she answered back.
"Who's that at the door this early? Oh, hello Safaree." she said as she walked into the kitchen.
"How you doin' momma?" he said kissing her cheek.
"I'm fine darling. Nicki, you better not leave this house without breakfast. you need to eat."
"I know mommy." she sighed. "I'm trying to find something now." There was another knock at the door. " Oh my goodness!!! Freakin' Grand Central Station this morning!" She opened the door & screamed. " Oh my goodness what are you doing here!?!?"
"I was hoping I could spend some time with you before you got too busy." Drake said. He handed her 1 of the bouquets of roses he was holding.
"Awww, thank you! Come in!" She grabbed his hand & led him to the kitchen.
"Who let you in here?" SB said slapping Drake up.
"What's goin on man?" said Drake.
"Who is this fine young man?" Nicki's mother asked. Nicki laughed.
"Mommy, this is Aubrey. Aubrey, this is my mom, Carol." Nicki said introducing them.
"Pleasure to meet you." he said, bending down to hug her & kiss her cheek, handing her the other bouquet he was holding.
"So this is the famous Aubrey that makes my Nicki blush every time she talks about you? Nicki to finally meet you." she said smiling.
"Ma!" Nicki said covering her face.
"What? You tellin' me I lie? Every time you hear his name you light up like the 4th of July. Look at you!" her mother said pulling her hands away from her face. Nicki's cheeks were pink. She turned away embarrassed.
"Don't be embarrassed Nicki." he said grabbing Nicki's hand. She smiled at him. "Did you eat breakfast yet?"
"No, but she should! She too skinny as it is." her mother said poking her ribs.
"Well, I guess I came at the right time. I wanna take you out to breakfast. Your mother too, if that's alright." Drake said.
"Mommy, do you wanna go to breakfast?" Nicki asked.
"Yes." her mother said. " I wanna know more about this boy that's stolen my daughter's heart."
They went out to an upscale restaurant in Manhattan. They enjoyed their their meal & talked. Drake felt a little pressured. He felt like he was at an interview with all the questions Nicki's mother asked. Nicki tried to comfort him, holding his hand under the table. After an hour of interrogation, they were getting ready to leave. Drake felt even worse. He didn't think he was making a very good impression on her. This worried him. He knew how much her mother's opinion meant to Nicki. As they waited for the car, Nicki went to the bathroom, leaving Drake alone with her mother. He opened the door for her when the car pulled up top let her in. After the were both inside, Carol spoke.
"You really love my daughter?" she asked seriously.
"Yes ma'am, I do." Drake said confidently.
"I believe you do. You seem like a nice young man, but she's my only daughter. She's been through a lot in her life. Shes been hurting for a long time & now is her time to finally be happy & I know you make her very happy, even though she'd rather not admit it. I'm trusting you to keep her that way. Don't break her heart." Drake was surprised. He didn't think Nicki's mother would say something like that to him. He was glad to see that she knew he loved Nicki. He was determined not to let her down.
"I would never do that. You have my word." he told her.
"I hope not. In the mean time, I'm going to pray my future grandchildren have their mother's ears." That made both of them laugh. Just then, Nicki opened the door.
"What's so funny?" she asked.
"Nothing." Drake said laughing. He grabbed her hand & kissed her cheek. Nicki looked at her mother & saw her smiling. "Just talking about our baby having my ears."
"What?!?!" Nicki exclaimed.
"Kidding! Only kidding!" Drake laughed.
"Glad to know you guys are getting along." said Nicki. Thia warmed her heart.
"Me to!" said Drake. They all laughed as the car pulled off & sped away.
The day carried on. Everything was so fast pace, sound check, wardrobe, radio interviews. Before they knew it it was 11 pm & they were at the hotel getting ready for their performance in Times Square. Nicki was beautiful in a gold & black sequin Versace cocktail dress. Drake debonair as ever in a black Prada suit with gold accents. It was almost time for them to perform & they were excited. They couldn't wait to get on the stage together. This would be the first time they they were on stage together since the world found out they were a couple. Nicki was fussing with her long black hair in the mirror. She was actually a little nervous. Drake walked behind her, wrapping his arms around her.
"You look fine." he told her.
"No I don't. My hair-"
"Is perfect." he said to her. He pulled her hands away from her hair & kissed her wrists. "Stop being so paranoid. You look amazing." He lightly kissed her shoulder, then her neck, then her back.
"Baby stop." she said softly.
"I'm just tryin to help you relax." he said toying with the hem of her dress. He jumped back as the door swung open.
"Nicki you have 20 minuets." Safaree said peeking his head in the door. He left as quickly as he came. Nicki turned around to say something to Drake but forgot when she looked at him. She couldn't get over how sexy he was. Her heart was racing. She could feel herself getting warmer. He pulled her to him to her & kissed her. He licked his lips as she pulled back from him.
"I heard you good with dem soft lips. Yeah you know word of mouth." he said to her. She laughed.
"Shut up. We have to go." she said. He pulled up her dress & slid his hand in her panties.
"The square root of 69 is ate sumthin, right? Cuz I been tryin ta work it out." His voice was smooth as velvet as he rapped to her. She rubbed her thighs together slowly. "Good weed, white wine. I come alive in the night time."
"Drake." she said gripping his wrists. He skimmed the top of her panties with his fingers & pulled them down slightly.
"Ok, away we go. Only thing we have on is the radio." he sang. She bit her lip. She loved when he sang to her.
"Drake." she said again, this time more pleading for him than against him.
"Let it play. Say you gotta leave but I know you wanna stay." He sucked her neck gently.
"Drake." she whimpered. She leaned her head to the side, giving him more access to her neck. She was slowly giving in.
"you just waitin' on the traffic jam to finish girl." She unbuttoned his pants. "The things that we can do wit 20 minuets girl." He pushed her against the wall & lifted her to his waist.
"Drake." she moaned. She nipped at his earlobe. The feel of her cool breath on his neck gave him goosebumps.
"Say my name, say my name. Wear it out." he whispered to her.
"Mmmm, Drizzy." she said to him. She pulled his tie, bringing his mouth to hers. She sucked gently ran her teeth over his bottom lip.
"Damn, I forgot the rest of the words." he said. "Oh, well." Just as he reached in his pocket to pull out the condom, there was a bang on the door. They both jumped.
"Get her otta here!!!" they heard security say. He let Nicki down & they walked to the door. Drake tried twisting the handle but the door didn't open. "Don't open the door!!!!!" someone yelled.
"I just need to talk to him!!!!!! Aubrey!!!!!!!!!!!" a woman yelled. There was a loud boom, yelling, commotion, then quiet. Drake tried the door again. This time it opened. Drake's manger was on the phone with the front desk. He walked over to him & asked him what was going on.
"Some crazy fan got up here looking for you. We're taking care of it." he told him before resuming his conversation on the phone.
"Is everything ok?" Nicki asked.
"Yeah, I guess." Drake said. Just then, Safaree walked over to her.
"Nicki, we gotta go!" SB told her.
"Right now?" she asked.
"Yes. They want you now." said SB.
"But Drake." she began.
"Don't worry bout me, go. I'll be there as soon as i can. I promise." Drake said, kissing her quickly.
Nicki was whisked away to the stage. She was mic'd qued & waiting for her music to start. She kicked off the show with Roman's Revenge. The crowd was hyped. They recited the lyrics along with her as she rapped. She made her way through 2 more songs before the end of her set. The last song was her next single & she hoped that Drake would make it in time to get on stage with her. She hoped everything was ok. The beat dropped & she started the song. The crowd went wild. Everyone was singing along to the chorus.
"What I tell dem hoes, bow, bow bow to me. Drop down to ya knees." She heard him saying his verse but didn't see him. "Young money da mafia, dat's word to Lil' Cease." She turned around just as he walked on stage. the crowd got even louder. She smiled as he winked at her from across the stage. They had such great chemistry together on that stage.
"This is my moment. I waited all my, life I can tell its time." she said as she sauntered toward him. He licked his lips & walked in her direction. "Drifting away I'm, one with the sunset. I have become alive." He grabbed her hand & kissed it. "I wish that I could have this moment 4 life, 4 life, 4 life." She took a deep breath. She couldn't believe she was about to do this. "Cause in this moment I just feel so alive." She smiled at him. "Alive." she grabbed his tie. "Alive. At that moment, everything seemed perfect. All that mattered was him. She loved him & wanted the world to know it. She pulled him to her & kissed his lips passionately. They didn't think it was possible but the crown got louder. They all clapped & cheered as streamers fell down around them. Drake was overjoyed. When they broke away he was more hype than he had ever been. His enthusiasm was unmatched as he paraded across the stage. At the end of the song he kissed her again & held her hand as the moved to the side of the stage. It was time to count down to the new year. Host, Carson Daily & the rest of the performers from the night joined them on stage. They passed around glasses of champagne. Drake handed one to Nicki as he held her hand. They lifted their glasses as the ball dropped. Screams & applause could be heard everywhere. Fireworks, confetti, snow flurries were everywhere. He lifted her off the ground & kissed her like he never kissed her before. He smiled as he set her down.
"What better way to bring in the new year right?" he said to her.
"It would have been amazing where ever we were as long as we were together. I love you." Nicki said to him. He never got tired of hearing her say that. He gave her 1 more peck on the lips.
"I love you more."
Mama M was serious Nicki! You bedda eat something!!! Pauz.
ReplyDeleteAwww Drake's sweet and polite with Nicki's mommy too!1 Mama M n Mama G should meet ^_____^
SB! WHAT IT DO BEEZY?!
And KOKO! You scared the bejebbers outta me with that loud noise! I was like 'who shot Drake?!' Like seriously that came out my mouth. But I read more and saw it was cool....
And saw the outake, trick that ain't suppose to be you! Fallthefckback.com
Loved it Koko!
@NIQUEEN_MINAJ--> OMFG This is Like one of the Best Stories i Have Ever read in my whole freaking life ... That was Perfect :-)
ReplyDelete