Well well well, here we are at chapter 6!!! couple of fun facts, I actually started writing this in mid august. I had no idea that a lot of this was actually going 2 happen like Drake & Nicki doing shows together & stuff. Haha, I feel like a psychic or something. Enough of my rambling, this is what you live for!!! *Nicki voice* Enjoy!
chapter 6
It had been nearly 5 months since Nicki & Drake had started dating. They had barely seen each other because Drake was on the road promoting his album && Nicki was in the studio recording hers. They had only told their closest friends Prince, SB & Forty. Drake was 12 shows into his tour when Nicki finally joined him on the road with Trey Songz, Tyga, Shanelle, & Melanie Fiona. Their relationship hadn't evolved much because of their lack of quality time together, but the saying was definitely true: absence does make the heart grow fonder. It was killing them, only being able to see each other in the wee hours of the night after the shows.
they could barely wait for their show in Miami. They would be joining up with the rest of Young Money for 4 days after to shoot the video for Drake's "Up All Night" record, as well as the welcoming home of President Carter. They hoped they would have more time to spend together.
After yet another successful show, Trey, Shanell & Tyga were trying to convince Drake to hit a couple clubs in downtown Miami. He didn't want to go because he & Nicki were planning to to meet up after everyone was gone. After 20 minuets of arguing & threats that no one was going anywhere unless he came, he reluctantly texted Nicki telling her he was going out & was sorry he broke their date. Nicki sighed telling him it was okay & that she would see him when he got back.
It was 2 o'clock & Drake had been out for 15 minuets. He couldn't stand it anymore. He sent Trey a quick text telling him he wasn't feeling the club scene tonight & was leaving as he snuck out the club. In 10 minuets he was back at the hotel & in his room. He flung the door open as Nicki was about to knock & pulled her inside. Before she could speak his lips were on hers, his arms wrapped securely around her waist.
"Damn, I feel like it's been 50 years!" she breathed as he kissed along her jawbone. He lifted her so she could wrap her legs around his waist as he carried her to the sofa in the suite. She straddled him as they kissed. She loved the way his hands felt on her, roaming her body. I've missed you."
"Me too." he said trying to regulate his breathing. They both sat there, holding each other, operatically kissing. He laid back, putting his head on the armrest. She laid her head on his chest as he rubbed her back. "I hate sneaking to see you."
"I know. I wish we weren't on tour. The only thing worse than not seeing you is seeing you everyday& not being able to touch or kiss you."
"I cant wait 'til we get off the road so i can have you all to myself."
"I know. It's almost over though. We shoot the & then 4 more shows."
"Sounds like forever." Drake huffed." I hope I can behave myself that long."
"Maybe if you do, you'll get a present. Somethin' real special."
"Really?" he asked. "like what?" He sat up, interested.
"Hmmm," she said looking upward, tapping her chin with her index finger." well, I owe you a meal. Maybe I could cook you somethin'. Stew chicken maybe?" She leaned in to whisper in his ear. "It's so fucking good."
"Is that right?" he said as he gripped her hips. His voice was full of want, his tone deep & sexy.
"Mmmm, Hmmmm." she moaned.
"Damn, what's for dessert?" he said sliding his hands up her skirt. "I hope it's mango flavored." he joked.
"I've been thinking about experimenting a little bit." she said, her voice dripping with sex. She gently sucked his neck. His breath became labored. He licked his lips & exhaled deeply.
"Watchu got in mind baby?" She simply smiled.
"Have you ever had Pussy a' la mode?" she asked. The way she said those words made him want to take her right there. Everyday he fantasized about having a permanent position between her legs. Ice cream on top would be a definite plus.
"Damn, I wanna try that, sounds good as a bitch."
Trey was concerned. Drake never left the club early. He knew something was up. When he got to the hotel, to the concierge he lost his key & got the spare to Drake's room. He hoped everything was okay as he rode the elevator to his floor. But at the same time, he was going to be mad if he left the club for nothing. He knew he was just being nosey, but he just had to find out what Drake was up to. He had been acting strange lately.
He saw the light was on from under the door. He put the key in the lock & opened the door gently.
"Drizzay, you iight man? You don't never leave the---- hell is goin on in here?!?!?!" he said surprised. He stood staring at Drake on the sofa of the suite with, Nicki. On his lap. He was kissing Nicki Minaj!?!?! "What the fuck?!" Nicki buried her face in Drake's neck. Trey couldn't believe what he was seeing. "How the hell did you? when did this?" He shook his head as he backed up to the door. he blinked rapidly as he walked out the door. Drake got up & followed Trey out the door.
"Trey hold up man." he said catching up to him in the hallway.
"Why are you out here?" Trey exclaimed.
"Listen, man."
"Nigga you got Nicki Muthafuckin Minaj in there!!!! Handle yo bidness!!"
"Nigga why you talkin so fuckin' loud!? Come back to the room." Drake whispered. Trey said nothing as he followed Drake back to the room. Nicki was waiting by the door.
"Trey, please don't tell anyone." she said sweetly.
"Fuck that!! Why I always gotta be the last to know?!?! I thought we was all friends? First I don't get invited to y'all fake wedding, now this? What's next, you pregnant!?!? And why y'all surrondin' me like y'all done committed a crime or sumthin'? Y'all done killed sumbody, too?!?!? I bet it was the last nigga that walked in y'all. Where he at? In the bathtub wit his leg cut off? Scaff beezy I'm comin for you my nigga!!" Drake & Nicki both laughed at his paranoid rambling.
"Trey shut up! We didn't kill anybody!" Nicki interjected. "We're just dating. We've been able to keep it a secret for this long & we don't want you to fuck it up."
"How long?" Trey asked.
"Almost 5 months." said Drake.
"So that's where yo ass be sneakin off to late at night. Well, that's beautiful man. Y'all look good together." Trey stopped to look at them. He could feel the love radiating from them. Knowing Drake & the man he could be just made him wonder about this. "Uh, Drake, can I holla at you for a minuet, playa?" Drake pecked Nicki's lips gently.
"I'll be right back." He promised before walking to the far side of the suite.
"I thought we was tight, man. Why I gotta be the last to know?" Trey asked.
"Man, only 5 people know, including you."
"You lucky mothafucka!!! I cant believe this shit!! So y'all are like exclusive & shit, or she just a cuddy buddy?"
"Nah, nigga she's mine."
"Damn, she must give you da bizness!!"
"Nigga you really tryin 2 have this conversation right now? She's right there."
"I'll take that as a no. You ain't hit that yet? No disrespect my nigga but great googly moogly that thang is juicy!! You ain't hittin that, jail nigga you gay!"
"Look we're tryin' to take it slow. Can we have this conversation another time?" Drake pleaded.
"Why you don't wanna talk about it? She can't hear us! You actin like a nigga that's got sumthin to hide." said Trey."Nigga if you got somethin, or someone else to occupy yo time, you don't deserve that. Nicki is a sweet girl, she don't deserve to be hurt like that. You my nigga but,"
"Man, I wouldn't do that!" Drake interjected.
"Man, I know you! I done seen you with 2, 3 bitches a night."
"They not her, though, I love her."
"How you love sumbody in 5 months?"
"Man, I been in love with this girl since the 1st time I layed eyes on her. She's different. She goin be the 1 i put a ring on." Trey looked at Drake shocked. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. Trey was going to say something else, but caught Nick walking over to them out the corner of his eye.
" It's getting kinda late. I think I'm just gonna go." she said quietly. Drake turned around to face her. He wrapped his arms around her & kissed her forehead.
"I don't want you to go." he told her softly.
" I don't wanna go but I'm sleepy." she said sadly. " 4 more shows baby."
"4 more shows." Drake repeated.
"Look, Imma give y'all some time to, you know, say good bye & all dat, cuz we ain't done nigga." Trey said as he left the room.
"Do you think he'll say something?" Nicki asked. Drake shook his head. "Good." she said laying her head on his chest.
"C'mon, I'll walk you to your room." he said softly. He grabbed her hand, leading her to the door.
"Do you think that's a good idea? What if someone else sees us?" Nick said concerned.
"Everybody else is gone. Who's gonna see us?" said Drake. He Instantly regretted his words as he opened the door to see Tyga, Melanie, & Shanell standing with Trey. They stood there with shocked faces staring at Drake & Nicki
"Who's gonna see us' right Drake?" Nicki mocked.
"I knew it!!!!" Shanell said amazed. Nicki sighed.
"So, I guess I'm not going to my room now."
AUTHOR'S NOTES: just so you know this chapter is kind of a filler. Soon I'll be getting to the good stuff. Next chapter: Wayne's home!!!!
#DEADASFUCKSTILL
ReplyDeleteTrey is a certified.....MESS! (you thougth I was gonna say creep didn't you XP)
He was all rambling and shit but I udnerstand sometimes you gotta spazz!
MnM
That was actually pretty hysterical! Loved it.
ReplyDelete-BgLove