dricki

dricki

Sunday, November 21, 2010

IF YOU ASK ME IM READY

HAPPY PINK FRIDAY EVE!!!!!!!! Because of this joyous occasion I've decided to treat you with a chapter cuz I know tomorrow I won't have time. Hope you like it guys. Enjoy!!


chapter 15


 6 months had flown by & before they knew it, it was the middle of December. They had just gotten back to Los Angeles& Nicki was spending more time at Drake's house then at her apartment. They spent the days simply enjoying each others company. They knew when they got back after Nicki's birthday party in Atlanta, they only had until the 25th to spend together. They were both planning to fly back to the east coast that morning. Nicki was spending Christmas in New York & Drake was headed back to Toronto for a post Hanukkah celebration since he wasn't able to make it during the holiday. Even though they loved their families, the thought of being away form each other was heartbreaking. They still felt like they hadn't spent much time together. He also knew that after they performed together at "Rockin' New Years Eve" in Times Square, he would be flying back to LA alone, so he wanted to do something special for her. He, SB, & Shanell had been secretly putting a surprise together for her. They all felt she deserved it after all the hard work she put in this year.
 It was early evening Christmas Eve & Nicki had cooked a wonderful dinner for them, which they enjoyed inside because of the unusually cool weather. After their meal, they cleaned up & snuggled on the couch to watch a movie. Drake traced Nicki's bare shoulder with his finger, as he had been teasing her all day about her too big sweater that kept slipping. The day was coming to a close & Drake knew Nicki would be leaving to go back to her apartment soon. But by 8 the movie was long over, the fireplace as they lay on the plush white carpet, Enya was playing softly in the background & Nicki hadn't made a move to leave.
 "Nicki." Drake lulled. "It's getting late. We have to be at the airport at 8 a.m. I don't want you to be driving home too late." Nicki rolled over to look at him & smiled.
 "Well." she began. " I've been thinking about that. Your house is like 5 minuets for the airport. And we were gonna meet for breakfast anyway, right? So, I just figured, if it's alright with you, I would......" Drake couldn't believe what she was saying. Every night he asked her to stay with him & every night she refused. Now, the 1 night he needed her to be home, she wanted to stay. He said nothing as he silently tried to figure out how he would pull this off with her there, especially 2 particular presents that were being delivered extra early that morning. When he didn't answer she looked down, playing with a loose thread on the carpet. " Unless you have something to do. I mean, it's ok if you don't think I shouldn't." she said sadly. This broke Drake out of his thoughts.
 "What?" he exclaimed. "No, no, I want you to stay. You're always welcome here. What's mine is yours baby.'
 "So why'd it take you so long to answer? What are you up to? Are you trying to surprise me or something?" she asked.
 "No! What are you talking about?" he said laughing. She jumped up, straddling him, & held his hands above her head. She squinted at him, making him laugh harder
 "You're lying." she growled.
 "I kinda like this."
 " Don't play with me Drake."
 "OK,OK, I'm not."he said trying to be serious. "I just think it's gonna be hard for me to behave myself if I know I'm gonna have you, here, alone." he said, punctuating each word with a kiss on her wrists. Nicki bit her lip.
 "Maybe you won't have to." she said letting his hands go. Drake raised his eyebrows. He raised himself up on his elbows & looked into her eyes.
 "You're serious?" he asked.
 "I think we've waited long enough." Drake slid her off his lap & stood up. He bent down & picked Nicki up, playfully throwing her over his shoulder. "What are you doing!?!? Put me down!!!!" She screamed as he carried her to his room. He gently threw her down on the bed & began unbuckling his belt.
 "Fuck!!!" he exclaimed. He stopped before he could get his belt off. He put his hands over his head.
 "What's wrong?" she asked concerned.
 "I need to go to the store." he said rushing to get his shoes.
 "Why, what's wrong?"
 "I have no condoms!" he said nearly tripping as he stuffed his feet into his Retro 1 Jordans.
 "What guy doesn't have condoms?!"
 "The guy who hasn't had sex in like forever." He searched the kitchen for his keys.
 "I thought boys were supposed to be prepared for things like this?"
 "I didn't know this was only a man's responsibility? And what girl isn't on birth control?"
 "Touche`." she said handing him is keys.
 "I'll be 30 minuets, tops, I promise." he said kissing her forehead.
 "Do you mind if I use your shower? I wanna get a little more comfortable before you get back. I admit it's been a long time since I've done this. I'm a bit nervous." she said shyly. He couldn't help but smile at her. He kissed her lips.
 "So am I." he admitted. They both walked outside to their respective cars. She grabbed her Gucci duffel as he was pulling off. "I'll be back soon." He waited until he was a good 5 minuets away before he called SB.




More to come trust me!!!! Get ready!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment