HELLO EVERYONE!!! HOW ARE YOU ALL?!?!? I FIGURED SINCE I WAS AWAKE ANYWAY WAITING 2 GO SHOPPING FOR BLACK FRIDAY I'D GIVE U GUYS A CHAPTER. I'M THANKFUL 4 EACH && EVERY ONE OF YOU && I RLLY HOPE YOU LIKE IT! ENJOY!!!
chapter 17
They both came hard. He breathed her name into he neck. He could honestly say this was the best sex he ever had. He had never wanted to work so hard 2 please a woman. He'd never felt like this before. Nicki was completely spent. She gently ran her nails up & down the back of his head as he lay on her, softly kissing over her heart. She never wanted to move.
"I love you." she said softly. He picked his head up & looked at her.
"You mean that?" he asked. He had been telling her he loved her since before they were together. This was the first time she had said it. She nodded her head to answer his question. He'd be lying if he said that didn't warm his heart. he slowly slid off her & rolled on his side. He put arm around her & pulled her close to him. His face was level with her bosom. He kissed lightly between her breasts before laying his head against her, listening to her heartbeat. "I love you, too." he lulled. He loved holding her. Her body was so warm & inviting. He couldn't explain it. They just fit together. The feeling was definitely mutual. For Nicki, this was bliss. She had been waiting for so long for someone that she loved & trusted enough to give her heart to. She knew she found that in Drake. He was everything she dreamed of & more. She loved when he held her. He was so gentle, so pleasing. She wondered if they really were made for each other. She wanted to believe they were. She felt like crying, singing, yelling dancing, fighting, all at the same time. She had everything she ever wanted. For once, she finally felt her life was really & truly complete.
"Marry me." Drake said softly, catching her completely off guard.
"I thought we talked about this?"
"I know, but, wouldn't it be nice? Like, couldn't you see us together for the rest of our lives? We could do this everyday."
"We could do this everyday right now." Nicki said.
"I know but its not the same. I wanna put that ring on ya finger, wait at the end of that isle for you.......put some kids in you." he said kissing her stomach.
"Drake." she pleaded.
"I know, it's too soon." Drake sighed. "One day though."
"One day baby." she sighed. Nicki really could see them getting married. She dreamed about it many times. She hoped 1 day she could be his wife, but her insecurities still haunted her. She still felt like this was all a dream & 1 day she was going to wake up. She still felt like he was way too good for her. She wished she could let her guard all the way down but she just couldn't. But her walls were slowly crumbling. She lay with 1 arm under her head. The other was slowly making its way down Drake's back. He winced, sucking in a breath when she reached his shoulder blade. "What's wrong?" she asked.
"That shit stings!" Drake exclaimed. Nicki sat up to look at his back. Bright red scratch marks covered it.
"Aww, I'm sorry." she said sadly.
"It's iight. I just need to take a shower, wash the sweat off. I'll be good."
"You sure?" she asked.
"Yeah, it looks badder than it really is."
"Well go get in the shower. Lookin at it makes me feel bad." Drake got off the bed & walked to the bathroom. He turned on the shower, relieved himself & flushed the condom. He came back in the room & walked over to the bed. "What are you doing?" she said as he extended his hand to her.
"Come take a shower with me." he said smiling.
"No. I can't even walk!" she groaned. Drake bent down & scooped her up in his arms."Babe, come on. I can't, my hair." she whined. He sat her down in front of the shower & handed her her hair tie
"Please?" he asked. She rolled her eyes as she threw her hair up in a bun. He opened the glass shower door for her. She stepped out of her heels & walked inside. He followed behind her & closed the door. The water was just right. Drake placed his hands on either side of Nicki on the wall behind her as he let the water beat on his back.
"I'm sorry." she said softly in his ear. He leaned in & kissed her passionately. He smoothed his hands down her body before picking up her open body wash & pouring it in his hand. He lathered up the soap & began rubbing Nicki down, massaging her. His hands felt so right as they moved over her.
"Turn around." he ordered, his voice deep. Nicki turned around, her ass brushing against his newly formed erection. He pulled her back, bringing her body flush with his & whispered in her ear. "Put you hands against the wall & spread your legs." She did as she was told as he poured more soap in his hands. He started on her back & worked his way down to her plump ass. He moved his hands forward to her center, rubbing slowly. Nicki moaned in delight. He moved his hand in circles, fast, slow, then fast again. She rolled her hips slowly as he touched her. The feeling of his hands touching her, his lips kissing her, the water cascading over her bodies, was ecstasy. He turned her around & pushed her up against the wall. She closed her eyes as he kissed her from her neck to her knees & everywhere in between. She was surprised when he reached under thighs & lifted her.
"Drake, wait!" she exclaimed.
"What?!" he said surprised.
"What are you doing?!?!" she asked. Drake furrowed his brow.
"Trying to make love to you...again."
"But what about..."
"I'll pull out, I promise." he interrupted. (lmao #liestoldduringsex)
"Drake." she said giving him a meaningful look.
"Baby, please. Do you trust me?" he asked looking into her eyes. She stared back at him contemplating on weather or not this was the right thing. She knew he loved & respected her. There wasn't 1 thing she asked that he didn't comply to. She shyly bit her lip as she nodded her head. They both held their breaths as he slid inside her. Words couldn't express how good it felt. This was the most personal, intimate, emotional experience she had ever had with another person. The pleasure was so intense. She could feel himself climaxing. Drake wasn't far behind. This was the greatest feeling he'd ever felt. He loved being connected to her with no barriers. He felt like this was the only place he ever belonged. he put his head to hers, whispering 'I love you' with every stroke. She came hard, her hands on his neck as she whispered his name. He loved the way she tightened around him as she came down from her orgasm. Five deep, hard strokes later, he was following her lead, just barely pulling out in time. He sprinkled kisses all over her face & neck as as he said her name. He set her down & they stood there kissing under the now cool stream of water. He turned off the water & opened the shower door for her. He then walked to his linen closet & grabbed them each a towel.
"When you go can you close the door?" Nicki asked.
"Why? are you okay?" he asked concerned. He was afraid she might be regretting her decision to have sex without a condom.
"I have to pee!" she giggled. Drake took a sigh of relief.
"Oh, ok." he chuckled. He walked out the door & closed it softly. After she relieved herself, Nicki walked over to the sink. She couldn't stop smiling at herself in the mirror. She went into her overnight bag that she left in the bathroom & fished out her brush. She let her hair down & towel dried it as best she could before brushing it into a neat ponytail. She put her brush back into the bag & the bag back under the vanity before walking back into the room.
Nicki was completely content as she lay on Drake's chest, drawing soft circles on his skin with her finger. She loved listening to his strong heart is it thump-thump-thumped in his chest. It was slowly lulling her to sleep. Drake was trying hard not to fall asleep himself. He knew he still had a lot of work ahead of him. he sighed as he looked at the clock. It was 2:40.
"What's wrong?" Nicki asked softly.
"Nuttin'." said Drake.
"So why the sigh?" She sat up to look at him.
"I'm just happy." he chuckled.
"Yeah, ok." she said sarcastically.
"This is the best night of my life." he swooned.
"Me, too." she sighed as she snuggled back up next to him. She was quiet for a while before she spoke again. "I hope it was worth the wait."
"Of course it was!!!" Drake exclaimed. "Best sex I ever had." Nicki laughed.
"You know how hilarious that sounds comin' from you?!!"
"I'm serious. I could never even come close to havin a connection like this with anyone else. I didn't think it was possible, but I think I'm fallin' deeper in love with you."
"You're so corny, Drake." she giggled. "But I guess I'm corny too, cuz I feel the same way.I never thought I could love somebody this much. It's like we're the same person. Like I need to be wit you. Anytime I'm away from you I feel so lonely. You're the only person in this whole world I feel really understands me. our journeys are so similar, you know? I feel like nobody else is ever gonna understand the way you do. You're my best friend especially cuz you put up with all my shit!" she laughed. "I feel like the luckiest girl in the world." Drake pulled her on top of him. He ran her hands down her back softly. He couldn't even find words to express the way he felt about her. Love didn't even come close. It wasn't enough. He gently tugged out her ponytail.
"What are you doing?" she asked. "My hair's gonna be all crazy!"
"Shut up. " he said as he began running his hands through her hair.He knew she loved when he did that, it always made her sleepy.
"Drake." Nicki mumbled sleepily.
"Yeah, baby." he said softly.
"You scared me today." she said.
"How so?" he asked.
"I didn't think you were gonna pull out. Lets not do it like that anymore. At least til I get on some type of birth control or somethin'."
"Okay baby." She yawed heavily. Her eyes were closed. He knew she was nearly asleep.
"I better not wake up pregnant." she whispered.
"Go to sleep Nicki." he chuckled.
"I'm serious. Don't make me kill you. Keep that monster away from me."
"I'll try." he told her. He continued running his fingers through her hair until she was in a deep sleep. He reluctantly layed her down next to him. She looked so peaceful snuggled up with his pillows, her hair a beautiful disaster, sprawled across his sheets. He quietly crept into his closet & pulled out a fresh pair of boxers, sweats & a t-shirt. He dressed quickly, grabbed his phone & left the room. He dialed SB's number& waited for him to answer.
"Damn, son, just when a nigga thought it was safe." SB said groggily.
"Yo, you ready?" Drake asked.
"Nigga, I been ready for the past 5 hours!" SB exclaimed.
"Iight, nigga well she just when to sleep, so lets get this shit goin'." SB smiled to himself. The ignorance was about 2 begin.
"Iight, I'm on it."
No comments:
Post a Comment