dricki

dricki

Saturday, November 27, 2010

THIS CHRISTMAS

PREPARE FOR COMPLETE FLUFF!!!!!! I WANT YOU ALL TO ENJOY THIS WONDERFUL CHAPTER & THE BEAUTY OF THEIR LOVE. THIS IS SUGARY SWEET! ENJOY!



chapter19


"Nicki." Her eyes fluttered at the sound of her name.
"Nicki." she heard again. She pulled the covers up over her face. She felt the the blanket shift, Then cold hands traveled up her legs. Lips kissing her thighs, hips, stomach. Nicki looked under the covers at Drake.
"What are you doing?" she asked him.
"Trying to get breakfast." he said kissing just under her bellybutton.
"Get off me." she said pushing his head back.
"Make me." he said as he began tickling her. He loved the way she laughed.
"Stop, please! I'm gonna pee on myself!!!" she screamed.
"Alright, I'll stop." he said pulling her close. He kissed her cheek. "It's almost time to go." Nicki pouted.
"I don't wanna leave. Let's stay here." she whined, snuggling close to him.
"I would love to, but both our mothers would kill us." he said kissing her forehead. He went to the bathroom, grabbed her overnight bag & brought it back to her. "C'mon, SB's already here. Hurry up & get dressed." She reached in her bag & pulled out her clothes. She dressed down wearing a simple long sleeve tee & skinny jeans. She slipped on a pair of socks before grabbing her hair & tooth brushes & heading to the bathroom. She sat her toothbrush down on the sink & bent over, flipping her wild locks above her head so she could brush it into a ponytail when a peace of cold metal hit her forehead. She stood up & looked at herself in the mirror. There, around her neck was a beautiful platinum chain & settled between her breasts lay a stunning Tiffany key pendant in the shape of a heart, adorned with diamonds. She gasped as she ran her fingers over it. She was so taken aback she didn't notice Drake standing behind her until he wrapped his arms around her.
"I love it." she told him.
"I'm glad."
"Thank you." she said earnestly.
"Later. I'm not done yet. Hurry up & finish getting ready." he said smacking her ass. She quickly put her hair into a decent ponytail & speed brushed her teeth. She met Drake back in the room just as he was slipping on a tan thermal with some jeans. He looked at her & smiled. "Are you ready?"
"Yes!" she said excited.
"Alright, close your eyes." she did as she was told as he tied a scarf around her eyes. He took her hand & led her downstairs to the living room. She was getting more & more anxious with every step. When they finally stopped, she took a deep breath. "Ok." He said untying the scarf. "Open your eyes."
She felt like the breath was knocked from her body. It was all so beautiful The air was fragrant with the smell of the many bouquets of white roses & soothing vanilla bean from all the candles lit around. The tree was stunning with it's silver & pink ornaments. The twinkling lights seemed to dance off them. Her expression was so childlike as she looked down & noticed the presents wrapped in beautiful metallic snowflake paper with pretty pink bows. She walked over & sat under the tree. As she looked at the presents, she didn't see any names on them.
"Who's are these?" she asked.
"Yours." Shanell laughed.
"All of them!?!?" Nicki exclaimed.
"Yes!" Shanell said. Nicki looked around again. She felt like she was dreaming.
"You guys, this is amazing! Its so beautiful!" she cried.
"Yeah Shanell & SB stayed up half the night putting all this together." Drake said.
"Yeah, but it was all this guy's idea." Shanell said walking over & patting Drake's shoulder. "He put a lot of thought into this. It was so hard keeping this from you for weeks!" Nicki was so touched that he put so much thought into this. It was so visually captivating. There wasn't 1 thing she didn't love.
"Thank you so much you guys." she said sweetly.
"Just open the presents. We ain't got all day! " SB said anxiously.
"They're so pretty tho!" said Nicki.
"Open the presents Nicki." Shanell said rolling her eyes. Nicki tried to peel the paper off the first gift. Drake sighed as he came & sat behind her. He reached in front of her & ripped the paper from the box.
"Drake!" she yelled.
"Oops, guess gotta rip it all now. C'mon, what, you gonna reuse it?!?! No! Just rip it, you know you want to." Nicki smiled. She really did want to. She demolished the small boxes first. YSL, louboutin, Balenciaga, Jimmy Choo, Gucci, Prada. 20 pairs of shoes, all for her.
"What am I gonna do with all these shoes? My closet is full!"
"Well, I didn't know what else to get you!" Shanell said. Nicki smiled at her.
"Thank you, so much, really. I'm gonna make room for these............. somewhere."
"My closet has plenty of space." Drake said softly over her shoulder.
"Why you tryin to ask me to live with you on the cool?" Nicki giggled.
"I'm only askin' if you sayin' yes." Nicki was quiet for a minuet before she spoke again.
"I like everything arranged by color. Remember that while you puttin' these away." Drake kissed her cheek. He was so happy he kept his arms securely around her waist as she opened more presents. 10 very ignorant Gucci, Louis, & Prada duffel that could have only come from Safaree. She rolled her eyes at him. "Ignorance." she laughed.
"That's the sweetest thing you ever said." Sb said wiping a pretend tear with his free hand. The last bag she got was from Drake. It was a cream & gold Chanel. It was too small to be a duffel but too big 2 be a purse.
"Thank you, but what can I do with this?" she asked.
"Goes with another present." he said simply. She looked at the final box. It was large, the only in pink paper with a white bow. The box shook slightly as Drake pushed it over to her.
"You didn't?!?!?!?!" she gasped. She pulled off the bow & out popped a beautiful white Yorkie puppy. He yelped at her, happily wagging his tail.
"HE'S SO FREAKING ADORABLE!!!!!!!!" she screamed. He jumped into her lap & barked merrily. She picked him up & kissed him. She put him down & jumped in to Drake's arms, knocking him over. "Thank you! Thank you! THANK YOU!!!!! HE'S SO CUTE!!! I LOVE HIM!!!!" Drake SB & Shanell at her excitement.
"Why don't you look at his name tag so you can stop calling him 'him". Drake said laughing. Nicki jumped up & grabbed the puppy. She reached for his platinum collar & read his dog bone shaped name tag.
"Hi, my name is Dricki?!?!' You better shut up!!" she laughed. When she let it go, it clicked against a set of keys. "What is.........no! NO! DRAKE!!!" She removed the keys from his collar.
"Yes, nigga. Out back!" SB exclaimed. He had been waiting for this ever since Drake told him he wanted to buy it for her.She raced ahead of them through the patio doors. She screamed just as they caught up with her.
"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she yelled as she ran to the brand new Maserati sitting beside the pool topped with a big pink bow. It was a beautiful metallic creamy white color. The top was down. The seats were a soft champagne leather with just a hint of pink. She sat inside, stroking the soft leather. "Oh my god" she kept repeating over & over.
"Got that Maserati dancin on the bridge, pussy poppin'!!!!!!!!!" SB said randomly.
"Do you like it?" Drake asked walking over to her.
"YOU FREAKIN' JERK!!!!!!!!! This is the 1 I wanted!!" she said getting out the car. "I told you not to buy me a freakin' car!!!"
"You said not for your birthday." he joked.Nicki ran over to him, punching him in his chest.
"You make me sick!!!" she laughed trying to mask her tears. "Thank you so much. I'm so grateful."
"You deserve this. I'm so proud of you. I'm proud of everything you've accomplished. I'm just happy you let me be a part of this journey with you. I love you & I'd do anything for you." She couldn't hold back anymore. Tears of joy streamed down her cheeks. She covered her face with her hands. She still couldn't believe this was all for her. Drake picked her up & kissed her passionately. She wrapped her arms around his neck. "I love you. I love yo so much." she said between kisses. "I didn't need any of this. You are enough for me. YOU. You are enough. But I love everything. This is the best Christmas EVER!!!!!!!!!"
"And it's all on tape." said SB.
"Safaree, you been recording all this time!?!?!? I'm gonna KILL you!!!!"
"Yes, this is definitely a Kodak moment." SB said. "Hmmmm, I wonder what this button does? 'Share with Youtube?"
"Safaree, don't! Seriously!!" Nicki exclaimed. she lunged at him, trying to grab the camera. He held it high above her head. He pointed the camera down at himself.
"Whelp, I guess that means the show's over! VVS OUT!!!" he said before stopping the recording & pressing the share button.



know that yes SB just gave #teamminaj the ULTIMATE PRESENT in this. I rlly hope you liked it

3 comments:

  1. how do i do that shit?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLEASE tell me why "I Hate that I love you so" started playing on my playlist as I'm reading this! Ugh, so cute!

    -BgLove

    ReplyDelete