dricki

dricki

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

1 MORE DRINK

Alright barbie dolls this is chapter 3!!! This chapter takes place the day after & it's told in Nicki's point of view. I want you to know that i do a lot of skipping around in this story cuz it helps me get to the good stuff faster. That's what you want right!?!?!? Yeah, I know you do! Enjoy!

Chapter 3


Nicki sat on her couch Indian style, clad in only a black bra & panties. She had just got out the shower & was taking her time getting dressed. This was a rare occasion, she was home alone. After she hung up with Drake, she she got up to take her empty cereal bowl to the sink. She was in a giddy mood. She was still trying to process what happened last night.
 She hadn't expected to be at that party last night, but drake was her friend, so when he asked her to come, she couldn't refuse. She really did enjoy herself even though she didn't drink & hated clubs. The only problem with that night is she couldn't explain how she felt after Drake asked her to dance. He was an alright drunk dancer, only stumbling once She paid no mind to him turning her a round & leaning on her. She figured he was too drunk to stand alone. But when she felt his lips on her neck, something changed. Each touch, each kiss sent electricity through her body. His breath on her skin & warm arms around her made her feel something she hadn't felt in a long time. She giggled when his lips tickled her ear as he sung to her.
 When he spun her around & kissed her, she wanted to melt. His lips felt so soft & so good against hers. She couldn't help but close her eyes. But, when he tired to suck her bottom lip she had to back away. She felt bad that he thought he'd offended her but she really didn't want to lead him on. She left him with a simple kiss on the cheek before going back to the lounge section with everyone else. She sat down on  one of the empty chaise lounge chairs when Prince, Drake's friend & DJ, joined her.
 "What was that?" he asked laughing.
 "I don't know." she replied.
 "That man is fucked up, don't be too mad at him. He don't know what he doin' right now."
 "I know. I'm not mad," she smiled. " But I do know he's done right now. He's white boy wasted!"
 "Hell yeah." Prince laughed. " I thought you was goin' slap him when he kissed you though."
 "If he wasn't so fucked up i would have! But he's so cute drunk. He sings & everything." Nicki giggled.
 "Awww man he goin hear about it in the mornin'!" Prince clowned. Nicki pushed his shoulder gently.
 "Don't make fun of him! It was sweet!"
 "Sweet? Let me find out somebody feelin' da boy Drizzy!"
 "Shut up! That's my friend, you know that."
 "Yeah, iight. Imma come to the crib in the morning & find both of y'all passed out!" Prince laughed. Nicki stood up.
 "Bye Prince." She said rolling her eyes. He grabbed her wrist as he stood up.
 "Chill, chill, you know I'm jokin' Nicki." he said apologetically.
 "Umm hmm." she said with a sideways glance. He let her arm go & she crossed her arms over her chest. Just then, Forty approached them.
 "Yo, where'd he go?" Forty said concerned.
 "Who?" Prince asked.
 "Drizzy. I don't see him. Where'd he go?"
 "Maybe he went to the bathroom or something." Nicki shrugged.
 "Imma go check. Y'all just keep an eye out for him iight?" Forty said before walking towards the restrooms. Nicki started walking around the v.i.p. area looking for Drake. She spotted his bottle of spades on a table by the balcony. She picked it up & shook it.It was half empty.She looked around again & still didn't see him. She walked over to Prince & Forty who were headed in her direction.
 "I still don't see him. But his bottle was over there by the balcony." she said handing them the bottle.
 "I don't think he up here." said Prince.They all glanced over the balcony. The club was so packed that if he was down there, they wouldn't have been able to see him. "Damn, son where is this nigga?" Prince was worried. He was supposed to look out for his friend since he knew he would be drinking. Nicki saw Birdman coming up the stairs to the v.i.p. section & stopped him.
 "Baby, you seen Drake?" she asked.
 "Yeah. Playboy was just downstairs on his way out the club.I think the lil' nigga callin it a night." Birdman told her. She stepped aside to let him pass. "I don't know whats wrong wit da lil' nigga. I guess he too fucked up, cuz he ain't got no bitches or nuttin." he said before walking away. Nicki raced down the stairs & out the front entrance where she heard Drake arguing with a bouncer, a fresh drink in his hand.
 "C'mon man, I gotta get home. Gimmie my keys!" he slurred.
 "Sorry man, cant do that. You're gonna have to call a ride you're too drunk to drive." the bouncer said shaking his head.
 "Watchu talkin bout son I'm goood!" Drake argued, drunkenly reaching for his keys. The bouncer held him back.
 "Call a ride man I cant let you drive." the bouncer pleaded. Nicki walked over to where they were standing.
 "What are you doing?" she asked. Drake smiled at her.
 "I'm drunk as fuck. I need to go home but SOMEBODY wont give me my keys." Drake said.
 "Well you're drunk baby. How do you think you were gonna get home?" she asked him.
 "Imma drive watchu mean?" he said in an obvious tone. Nicki tried not to laugh at him, but was unsuccessful.
 "C'mon I'll take you home." she said grabbing his arm. The bouncer handed her his keys. She thanked him before leading the way to her black Mercedes.She unlocked the door & he climbed in the passenger seat. She turned on the car & drove off.  

3 comments:

  1. Awww! This was posted on my bdaaaaaay! We weren't close enough yet for my bday :( ButI have another one innnnn *counts* 5 months :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you write like you have sense! It is sooo refreshing. I cannot comprehend half the stuff people write about Dricki and it's really annoying. That is the main reason I LOVE your story other then your chapter flow and pure talent of course, aha.

    -BgLove

    ReplyDelete